• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9160 users

Life arrested on match-fixing charges - Page 45

Forum Index > SC2 General
1598 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 80 Next
On February 14 2016 08:59 Seeker wrote:
Starting from this page on, I will be moderating more harshly toward any mention of MarineKing's name. This thread has NOTHING to do with MarineKing. Do not talk about MarineKing even if you are defending him. Just don't do it. Please no match-fixing accusations on MarineKing or any other player if it has not officially been confirmed.


This goes for other players too. -The_Templar
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
February 02 2016 11:12 GMT
#881
On February 02 2016 11:01 nighcol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 10:34 EngrishTeacher wrote:
We bandwagon because the thread is always at the top of the SC2 general section, but honestly, who gives a fuck. Just how many spectators are such hardcore fans that to them, Life = SC2? Most of us will go on watching and playing.


Yeah, I've never been worried about the foreign scene shifting away because of matchfixing. My worries are more about the Korean scene based on how much the SavioR incident has been blamed for the death of BW. Even there I guess the main problem was sponsors walking away.

I didnt know that bw died in 2008 lol
I am pretty sure it peaked in 2010-11
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
February 02 2016 11:15 GMT
#882
On February 02 2016 17:51 shenlong wrote:
I really hope they don't punish Life too badly, he is still a kid.

I hope they throw the book at him, he's old enough to know better and there was a very strong precedent set by Savior. Life was at the top of the scene and was still greedy enough to jeopardize the livelihoods of everyone involved for some quick cash. Not to mention shitting all over his fans. Glad they're still investigating anyway, I'm certain there's more of these dirtbags still in the system.
Yhamm is the god of predictions
nighcol
Profile Joined January 2012
298 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 11:24:43
February 02 2016 11:15 GMT
#883
On February 02 2016 20:12 lastride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 11:01 nighcol wrote:
Yeah, I've never been worried about the foreign scene shifting away because of matchfixing. My worries are more about the Korean scene based on how much the SavioR incident has been blamed for the death of BW. Even there I guess the main problem was sponsors walking away.

I didnt know that bw died in 2008 lol
I am pretty sure it peaked in 2010-11


A fairly popular narrative seems to be that BW went on a path of inevitable decline because of it, not that it was gone overnight.

That's certainly debatable but never heard anyone say that it peaked as late as 2010-2011.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
February 02 2016 11:32 GMT
#884
On February 02 2016 20:15 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 17:51 shenlong wrote:
I really hope they don't punish Life too badly, he is still a kid.

I hope they throw the book at him, he's old enough to know better and there was a very strong precedent set by Savior. Life was at the top of the scene and was still greedy enough to jeopardize the livelihoods of everyone involved for some quick cash. Not to mention shitting all over his fans. Glad they're still investigating anyway, I'm certain there's more of these dirtbags still in the system.

I don't know to what extent Life was familiar with the Brood War scene, since he was only 11-13 when the scandal was the most in the public eye. But I still fancy that there has always been this shadow of Savior over the Starcraft scene and Life must have grown up in that environment. I don't think he can claim ignorance to the potential damage that matchfixing can do to the scene.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
February 02 2016 11:47 GMT
#885
On February 02 2016 20:32 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 20:15 Scarecrow wrote:
On February 02 2016 17:51 shenlong wrote:
I really hope they don't punish Life too badly, he is still a kid.

I hope they throw the book at him, he's old enough to know better and there was a very strong precedent set by Savior. Life was at the top of the scene and was still greedy enough to jeopardize the livelihoods of everyone involved for some quick cash. Not to mention shitting all over his fans. Glad they're still investigating anyway, I'm certain there's more of these dirtbags still in the system.

I don't know to what extent Life was familiar with the Brood War scene, since he was only 11-13 when the scandal was the most in the public eye. But I still fancy that there has always been this shadow of Savior over the Starcraft scene and Life must have grown up in that environment. I don't think he can claim ignorance to the potential damage that matchfixing can do to the scene.

He can't but he shouldn't be punished higher because Savior happened. As if Savior should'n have known
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 11:50:21
February 02 2016 11:48 GMT
#886
On February 02 2016 20:15 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 17:51 shenlong wrote:
I really hope they don't punish Life too badly, he is still a kid.

I hope they throw the book at him, he's old enough to know better and there was a very strong precedent set by Savior. Life was at the top of the scene and was still greedy enough to jeopardize the livelihoods of everyone involved for some quick cash. Not to mention shitting all over his fans. Glad they're still investigating anyway, I'm certain there's more of these dirtbags still in the system.


Purely from a legal perspactive: Is he?
Assuming his management at the time was involved (which I'd assume it was), can he be held responsonsible for this kind of stuff (again, purely from a legal perspective)? He was an underage child at the time afterall.
If he's guilty, he fucked up, no doubt about it, it's morally wrong etc.. But as far as I'm concerned, at least in our legal system, legally, the case wouldn't be as clear cut, simply because he was underage at the time.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 02 2016 11:56 GMT
#887
On February 02 2016 04:37 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2016 21:30 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 01 2016 16:20 Rekrul wrote:
why scapegoat the famous one and let all the other ones slide



Please don't tell me there is bigger than Life involved.

Do you know for sure and can't tell or do you just go by rumors ? (cause i don't know if you have the connexions as before).


How did you get that out of his statement? If anything, Rekrul is saying that (as far as he knows) no other AAA players are in any way implicated. Hence Life, a famous player, serving as scapegoat for all the not so famous ones.

I was terrified for INno back when Wolf was making it sound like he knew shit was about to go down... I'm actually way, way less worried now.


Because i'm not a native english speaker and understood the contrary. Thx for clarification.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 02 2016 12:04 GMT
#888
On February 02 2016 20:47 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 20:32 Grumbels wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:15 Scarecrow wrote:
On February 02 2016 17:51 shenlong wrote:
I really hope they don't punish Life too badly, he is still a kid.

I hope they throw the book at him, he's old enough to know better and there was a very strong precedent set by Savior. Life was at the top of the scene and was still greedy enough to jeopardize the livelihoods of everyone involved for some quick cash. Not to mention shitting all over his fans. Glad they're still investigating anyway, I'm certain there's more of these dirtbags still in the system.

I don't know to what extent Life was familiar with the Brood War scene, since he was only 11-13 when the scandal was the most in the public eye. But I still fancy that there has always been this shadow of Savior over the Starcraft scene and Life must have grown up in that environment. I don't think he can claim ignorance to the potential damage that matchfixing can do to the scene.

He can't but he shouldn't be punished higher because Savior happened. As if Savior should'n have known


Well he can't be punished hier IF HE IS CONVICTED WHICH IS NOT SURE because SaviOr did take part of organising matchfixing. It's a lot worse than matchfixing.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
February 02 2016 12:07 GMT
#889
On February 02 2016 21:04 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 20:47 Penev wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:32 Grumbels wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:15 Scarecrow wrote:
On February 02 2016 17:51 shenlong wrote:
I really hope they don't punish Life too badly, he is still a kid.

I hope they throw the book at him, he's old enough to know better and there was a very strong precedent set by Savior. Life was at the top of the scene and was still greedy enough to jeopardize the livelihoods of everyone involved for some quick cash. Not to mention shitting all over his fans. Glad they're still investigating anyway, I'm certain there's more of these dirtbags still in the system.

I don't know to what extent Life was familiar with the Brood War scene, since he was only 11-13 when the scandal was the most in the public eye. But I still fancy that there has always been this shadow of Savior over the Starcraft scene and Life must have grown up in that environment. I don't think he can claim ignorance to the potential damage that matchfixing can do to the scene.

He can't but he shouldn't be punished higher because Savior happened. As if Savior should'n have known


Well he can't be punished hier IF HE IS CONVICTED WHICH IS NOT SURE because SaviOr did take part of organising matchfixing. It's a lot worse than matchfixing.

That too.
I Protoss winner, could it be?
r_gg
Profile Joined August 2015
141 Posts
February 02 2016 12:10 GMT
#890
On February 02 2016 20:15 nighcol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 20:12 lastride wrote:
On February 02 2016 11:01 nighcol wrote:
Yeah, I've never been worried about the foreign scene shifting away because of matchfixing. My worries are more about the Korean scene based on how much the SavioR incident has been blamed for the death of BW. Even there I guess the main problem was sponsors walking away.

I didnt know that bw died in 2008 lol
I am pretty sure it peaked in 2010-11


A fairly popular narrative seems to be that BW went on a path of inevitable decline because of it, not that it was gone overnight.

That's certainly debatable but never heard anyone say that it peaked as late as 2010-2011.


Yeah. If anything, 2010-2012 was the absolute worst period for BW and Korean esports scene.
Writer
Malgo
Profile Joined March 2015
Germany76 Posts
February 02 2016 12:33 GMT
#891
i hope there will be some solid news soon about life's future / his code a match upcoming on friday
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
February 02 2016 12:37 GMT
#892
now i know how forgg won over life.

j/k
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 02 2016 12:39 GMT
#893
On February 02 2016 21:33 Malgo wrote:
i hope there will be some solid news soon about life's future / his code a match upcoming on friday


hope there is good ping in korean jail
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Clonester
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany2808 Posts
February 02 2016 12:42 GMT
#894
On February 02 2016 20:47 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 20:32 Grumbels wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:15 Scarecrow wrote:
On February 02 2016 17:51 shenlong wrote:
I really hope they don't punish Life too badly, he is still a kid.

I hope they throw the book at him, he's old enough to know better and there was a very strong precedent set by Savior. Life was at the top of the scene and was still greedy enough to jeopardize the livelihoods of everyone involved for some quick cash. Not to mention shitting all over his fans. Glad they're still investigating anyway, I'm certain there's more of these dirtbags still in the system.

I don't know to what extent Life was familiar with the Brood War scene, since he was only 11-13 when the scandal was the most in the public eye. But I still fancy that there has always been this shadow of Savior over the Starcraft scene and Life must have grown up in that environment. I don't think he can claim ignorance to the potential damage that matchfixing can do to the scene.

He can't but he shouldn't be punished higher because Savior happened. As if Savior should'n have known


Well, a curt will deside what punishment is the right one. There are factors speaking for lower punishment of life as there can be (we dont know the details) factors for harder punishments. In the end, it is matchfixing, not paralysing someone. I guess he gets 2-3 years on probation, gambling therapy, alot of hours of civil work and on top KESPA will ban him forever and a day and vanish his won medals, at least as far as they can.
After all of this, he will join the army, have a harder time then the other progamers and live his life. Not that much succesfully, because his name will be forever connectect with this, but also not that terrible.

Even if a curt says he was either innocent or only minor guilty due to being abused by others or threadend, he is still a burned name. That damage will not go away anymore.
Bomber, Attacker, DD, SOMEBODY, NiKo, Nex, Spidii
egernya
Profile Joined March 2013
Canada352 Posts
February 02 2016 12:44 GMT
#895
On February 02 2016 20:12 lastride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 11:01 nighcol wrote:
On February 02 2016 10:34 EngrishTeacher wrote:
We bandwagon because the thread is always at the top of the SC2 general section, but honestly, who gives a fuck. Just how many spectators are such hardcore fans that to them, Life = SC2? Most of us will go on watching and playing.


Yeah, I've never been worried about the foreign scene shifting away because of matchfixing. My worries are more about the Korean scene based on how much the SavioR incident has been blamed for the death of BW. Even there I guess the main problem was sponsors walking away.

I didnt know that bw died in 2008 lol
I am pretty sure it peaked in 2010-11

It certainly peaked in 2004 or 2005.
raff1001
Profile Joined February 2016
16 Posts
February 02 2016 15:10 GMT
#896
There is no reason to enjoy this game anymore without the best Zerg of this game,the only one able to win over the reign of different toss and terran. Thank you for all that you have done for us.One mistake won't change years of succes.
Long Life to Life.
#pray4Life#freeLife
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
February 02 2016 15:21 GMT
#897
On February 03 2016 00:10 raff1001 wrote:
There is no reason to enjoy this game anymore without the best Zerg of this game,the only one able to win over the reign of different toss and terran. Thank you for all that you have done for us.One mistake won't change years of succes.
Long Life to Life.
#pray4Life#freeLife

You can't be real? As a person actually playing this game it's hard for me to understand this reasoning. It's like never touching water anymore because Armstrong used drugs.

I'll leave in silence the pleas of already clearing a not yet convicted matchfixer.

Given that it's your first post I can only take it as bait of some sort...
TL+ Member
africola
Profile Joined March 2015
Germany35 Posts
February 02 2016 15:32 GMT
#898
On February 03 2016 00:21 aQuaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 00:10 raff1001 wrote:
There is no reason to enjoy this game anymore without the best Zerg of this game,the only one able to win over the reign of different toss and terran. Thank you for all that you have done for us.One mistake won't change years of succes.
Long Life to Life.
#pray4Life#freeLife

You can't be real? As a person actually playing this game it's hard for me to understand this reasoning. It's like never touching water anymore because Armstrong used drugs.

I'll leave in silence the pleas of already clearing a not yet convicted matchfixer.

Given that it's your first post I can only take it as bait of some sort...


what do you mean? I think he has a fair point. In the end he made ONE (admittedly very dumb) mistake. Still he brought life (no pun intended) to the whole SC2 world by playing and WINNING (so not fixing) in my eyes many of the most exiting game series in the whole world.
Why should we forget what a great player he was? Why should we measure him by just this one case he obviously failed? He will get punished for this and it's already hard enough for him, so at least players who liked him can stand by him and praise the glory he brought to the scene anyways.

No need to burn Life at the stake for this one misconduct!
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 16:01:47
February 02 2016 15:41 GMT
#899
On February 03 2016 00:32 africola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 00:21 aQuaSC wrote:
On February 03 2016 00:10 raff1001 wrote:
There is no reason to enjoy this game anymore without the best Zerg of this game,the only one able to win over the reign of different toss and terran. Thank you for all that you have done for us.One mistake won't change years of succes.
Long Life to Life.
#pray4Life#freeLife

You can't be real? As a person actually playing this game it's hard for me to understand this reasoning. It's like never touching water anymore because Armstrong used drugs.

I'll leave in silence the pleas of already clearing a not yet convicted matchfixer.

Given that it's your first post I can only take it as bait of some sort...


what do you mean? I think he has a fair point. In the end he made ONE (admittedly very dumb) mistake. Still he brought life (no pun intended) to the whole SC2 world by playing and WINNING (so not fixing) in my eyes many of the most exiting game series in the whole world.
Why should we forget what a great player he was? Why should we measure him by just this one case he obviously failed? He will get punished for this and it's already hard enough for him, so at least players who liked him can stand by him and praise the glory he brought to the scene anyways.

No need to burn Life at the stake for this one misconduct!

I never said that Life is not a great player.

There is no reason to enjoy this game anymore without the best Zerg of this game

This is something I don't understand, I mean if you're only interested in people playing the game - then maybe there is some sense to it

EDIT: What his mistake does is putting Korean professional scene in question for future sponsor support and such. It's not him who's going to be hurt the most.
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 02 2016 16:27 GMT
#900
On February 03 2016 00:10 raff1001 wrote:
There is no reason to enjoy this game anymore without the best Zerg of this game,the only one able to win over the reign of different toss and terran. Thank you for all that you have done for us.One mistake won't change years of succes.
Long Life to Life.
#pray4Life#freeLife


ONE MORE FUCKING TIME !

Life is NOT CONVICTED YET. We do not know what is happening.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 180
ProTech126
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3132
Shuttle 1711
Sharp 176
Dewaltoss 72
Mong 39
Noble 16
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox619
Other Games
summit1g7690
WinterStarcraft484
C9.Mang0273
Sick119
ViBE118
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• StrangeGG 17
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota265
League of Legends
• Lourlo1008
• Stunt322
Other Games
• Shiphtur442
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.