The Changwon Regional Prosecutor's office announced that they have arrested
The Changwon Prosector's office had previously indicted YoDa, BBoongBBoong and former Prime head-coach Gerrard on match-fixing charges in 2015.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
On February 14 2016 08:59 Seeker wrote: Starting from this page on, I will be moderating more harshly toward any mention of MarineKing's name. This thread has NOTHING to do with MarineKing. Do not talk about MarineKing even if you are defending him. Just don't do it. Please no match-fixing accusations on MarineKing or any other player if it has not officially been confirmed. This goes for other players too. -The_Templar | ||
|
TL.net ESPORTS
4 Posts
The Changwon Regional Prosecutor's office announced that they have arrested The Changwon Prosector's office had previously indicted YoDa, BBoongBBoong and former Prime head-coach Gerrard on match-fixing charges in 2015. | ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Cokefreak
Finland8096 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
| ||
|
hellokitty[hk]
United States1309 Posts
| ||
|
Thouhastmail
Korea (North)876 Posts
On January 31 2016 18:10 Cokefreak wrote: Fuck my Life. True sAviOr of my Life, too. I think I can focus on my work from now. | ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
On January 31 2016 18:11 Thouhastmail wrote: True sAviOr of my Life, too. I think I can focus on my work now. Who can focus on work with all this drama in the air? | ||
|
Thouhastmail
Korea (North)876 Posts
On January 31 2016 18:12 WrathSCII wrote: Show nested quote + On January 31 2016 18:11 Thouhastmail wrote: On January 31 2016 18:10 Cokefreak wrote: Fuck my Life. True sAviOr of my Life, too. I think I can focus on my work now. Who can focus on work with all this drama in the air? The one who`s gonna quit following this scene? I dunno. But I put up with sAviOr, Prime and Sonic`s flaunting. And we got Life. I`m wondering if there`s any value left to follow this scene. | ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
On January 31 2016 18:13 Thouhastmail wrote: Show nested quote + On January 31 2016 18:12 WrathSCII wrote: On January 31 2016 18:11 Thouhastmail wrote: On January 31 2016 18:10 Cokefreak wrote: Fuck my Life. True sAviOr of my Life, too. I think I can focus on my work now. Who can focus on work with all this drama in the air? The one who`s gonna quit following this scene? But who are we going to depend on if you won't report all those Korean news for us? ![]() | ||
|
alexanderzero
United States659 Posts
| ||
|
PesteNoire
151 Posts
| ||
|
thewhiskey
Denmark29 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Brutaxilos
United States2634 Posts
| ||
|
thePunGun
598 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On January 31 2016 18:18 Dodgin wrote: On a brighter note, Mvp confirmed GOAT. Life robbed him of his G5L too. goddamit | ||
|
Brutaxilos
United States2634 Posts
| ||
|
RvB
Netherlands6322 Posts
| ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Mini Larva ZerO Dewaltoss hero Sharp [ Show more ] Mind sorry Shinee Sea.KH Barracks Bale Trap Terrorterran ToSsGirL NaDa Rock scan(afreeca) zelot ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2283 Liquid`RaSZi1575 FrodaN704 XBOCT262 Livibee189 TKL C9.Mang0118 QueenE87 RotterdaM43 Mew2King34 ZerO(Twitch)21 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|