• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:19
CEST 08:19
KST 15:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8649 users

Overcoming Ladder Anxiety - 7 Tips - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Penecks
Profile Joined August 2010
United States600 Posts
April 27 2012 00:23 GMT
#21
Funny you mention the adrenaline, I actually no longer use SC2 as an enjoyable computer game, I generally only play it before I go to work out, or do some other intense physical activity. No joke, sometimes I'll do builds like cc first just to encourage opponents to cheese me so I get even more pissed off. Once I'm sufficiently mad after some matches and feel like punching a small child, I calmly get up and go to begin my workout, and it helps me out a ton, better than any of those creatine drinks you can buy.

And no I'm not really some rager, I don't physically harm things when I lose, nor do I take out rage on opponents, I gg wp every game. It's just how I channel the emotions the game sparks up within me in a positive way.
straight poppin
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
April 27 2012 00:28 GMT
#22
disagree with a lot of this thread.

the best thing you can do is either admit to yourself you REALLY want to be good at sc2, or admit to yourself that you're better off playing casual.

now, if you DO want to be good, what else is there to do BUT TO DO IT? And KEEP doing it?

Does an athlete enjoy foam rolling and doing drills at first? No. Does an sc2 amateur enjoy spamming ladder games at first? No. But they do it because they WANT to be COMPETITIVE and that's what it takes. The drive to be competitive is what matters the most. Drewbie practices marinesplit before games probably because he wants to be competitive as possible, and he finds that a very hard micro challenge gets him warmed up. I douuuubt that that routine originated as a way to sate his nerves (only he really knows though).

If you want to be competitive, then you can't spend that much time being scared of ladder. Especially because SO many pros have come out and said "when I stopped caring about ladder rank and more about my raw skills, ladder anxiety faded and I played more games more easily AND I got insanely better." That is a butchered quote from at least Demuslim, and I'm sure many other players.

bottom line -- sc2 has been out for nearly two years including beta. ladder anxiety is in my experience, something that happens when you are out of practice and care more about your rank/how people see you than how see your own skills. do you want to be good, or do you want to have a top8 master shiny star? if the latter, then derank to diamond and re-rank into master so you get placed in a weak division -- problem solved. if the former, then put in the work.
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
RogerChillingworth
Profile Joined March 2010
Chad3132 Posts
April 27 2012 00:46 GMT
#23
I agree with listening to music improving performance and reducing stress; can't bring myself to gg ever, though. Unless I've played well and my opponent played really well, and I respected his play, I'm not gonna rock the gg formality. I just don't think it's valuable.

Also kind of hard to be anxiety free if you're a competitive person by nature. If you want to win, you're gonna get upset at a loss, and feel reved up at the start of the game. To be carefree but competitive is a hard bat to swing.
ThunderBum
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia192 Posts
April 27 2012 00:51 GMT
#24
On April 27 2012 09:28 Vei wrote:
disagree with a lot of this thread.

the best thing you can do is either admit to yourself you REALLY want to be good at sc2, or admit to yourself that you're better off playing casual.

now, if you DO want to be good, what else is there to do BUT TO DO IT? And KEEP doing it?

Does an athlete enjoy foam rolling and doing drills at first? No. Does an sc2 amateur enjoy spamming ladder games at first? No. But they do it because they WANT to be COMPETITIVE and that's what it takes. The drive to be competitive is what matters the most. Drewbie practices marinesplit before games probably because he wants to be competitive as possible, and he finds that a very hard micro challenge gets him warmed up. I douuuubt that that routine originated as a way to sate his nerves (only he really knows though).

If you want to be competitive, then you can't spend that much time being scared of ladder. Especially because SO many pros have come out and said "when I stopped caring about ladder rank and more about my raw skills, ladder anxiety faded and I played more games more easily AND I got insanely better." That is a butchered quote from at least Demuslim, and I'm sure many other players.

bottom line -- sc2 has been out for nearly two years including beta. ladder anxiety is in my experience, something that happens when you are out of practice and care more about your rank/how people see you than how see your own skills. do you want to be good, or do you want to have a top8 master shiny star? if the latter, then derank to diamond and re-rank into master so you get placed in a weak division -- problem solved. if the former, then put in the work.


That's a good observation but you haven't actually said anything about how to get motivated to put in the work. People know they shouldn't be hesitant to ladder, but knowing doesn't translate into feeling that way. Not feeling apprehension about the ladder is what people are trying to figure out by approaching the ladder with a different perspective than they one they currently have.

Advice such as "just do it" or "get over the fear" is totally meaningless to a person who is obviously having difficulty with it.
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
April 27 2012 00:53 GMT
#25
Seriously, although it's hard and the exact thing that you're nervous about, the only real solution from my experience is to play more games. This is pretty embarrassing, but in bw, I got quite a few iccup accounts to 1 point. To put that in perspective, you start with 1000 points, and for people at the same level, you get 100 points for winning and lose 50 for losing. Once you get to 750 or something, you move down a rank and you start losing points at a slower rate. I had to make new accounts because people didn't want to play with someone with 1 point because they wouldn't get any points for winning. I eventually made it to D+ (2000 points) and then stopped playing a lot..... then after sc2 had been out for a few months I got master league .

You just have to play more and more until you get over it, the fear of losing disappears over time. I guess music makes you more comfortable, but in my own opinion, all that other warm-up stuff seems a bit silly.
DjRetro
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Chile309 Posts
April 27 2012 00:54 GMT
#26
Haha good post.
SpaceSynth-ItaloDisco-HiNRG http://www.radiostaddenhaag.com/
BearStorm
Profile Joined September 2010
United States795 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 01:07:40
April 27 2012 01:04 GMT
#27
On April 27 2012 09:51 ThunderBum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 09:28 Vei wrote:
disagree with a lot of this thread.

the best thing you can do is either admit to yourself you REALLY want to be good at sc2, or admit to yourself that you're better off playing casual.

now, if you DO want to be good, what else is there to do BUT TO DO IT? And KEEP doing it?

Does an athlete enjoy foam rolling and doing drills at first? No. Does an sc2 amateur enjoy spamming ladder games at first? No. But they do it because they WANT to be COMPETITIVE and that's what it takes. The drive to be competitive is what matters the most. Drewbie practices marinesplit before games probably because he wants to be competitive as possible, and he finds that a very hard micro challenge gets him warmed up. I douuuubt that that routine originated as a way to sate his nerves (only he really knows though).

If you want to be competitive, then you can't spend that much time being scared of ladder. Especially because SO many pros have come out and said "when I stopped caring about ladder rank and more about my raw skills, ladder anxiety faded and I played more games more easily AND I got insanely better." That is a butchered quote from at least Demuslim, and I'm sure many other players.

bottom line -- sc2 has been out for nearly two years including beta. ladder anxiety is in my experience, something that happens when you are out of practice and care more about your rank/how people see you than how see your own skills. do you want to be good, or do you want to have a top8 master shiny star? if the latter, then derank to diamond and re-rank into master so you get placed in a weak division -- problem solved. if the former, then put in the work.


That's a good observation but you haven't actually said anything about how to get motivated to put in the work. People know they shouldn't be hesitant to ladder, but knowing doesn't translate into feeling that way. Not feeling apprehension about the ladder is what people are trying to figure out by approaching the ladder with a different perspective than they one they currently have.

Advice such as "just do it" or "get over the fear" is totally meaningless to a person who is obviously having difficulty with it.


His advice isn't simply "just do it" though. He brings up the question of "what do you want from the game?" and then draws an analogy to training in real sports which some people can relate to. I think anyone who has ever trained for a competition within traditional sports can find value in hs advice. No wrestler likes to do drills 3hr a day in a heated room to make weight. Linemen hate bags and boards. Rugby forwards don't like the strain of mauling drills. People general don't enjoy the hard work but do so anyways if they want to compete. Even if his advice is obvious he demonstrates it in a way that reminds people what they work for through a medium which they might have worked through in the past. The advice is not meaningless and I don't think it does anyone any good if you downplay it.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
BrightSideSC2
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States85 Posts
April 27 2012 01:23 GMT
#28
One of the most sought-after answers in the SC2 universe!! (much better than "42") Thanks for the post, Panda - You, sir, have made a fabulous contribution to the community.

(cool graphics too, bro)

@BrightSide_SC2 <-Fun twitter updates about ...Starcraft community stuff :D
tritonice
Profile Joined November 2010
United States119 Posts
April 27 2012 01:45 GMT
#29
djWheat said it awesomely a couple of weeks ago on his stream. Chat trolls were pointing out mistakes in Wheat's play, and Wheat did a patented rant: "I don't care if I lose 50 games in a row, I play to get better and I love the game!" That broke all of my anxiety right there. Now, having two kids keeps me from playing OFTEN. . . . TT
Ragados
Profile Joined November 2011
30 Posts
April 27 2012 01:51 GMT
#30
I find that listening to aphex twin and led zeppelin before my games relaxes me. i usually like to play a custom or team game before 1v1s also. you cant put too much thinking into winning and losing, just playing the game and practicing what you do best is most important. once i find some time, i can definitely get into masters with a bit of practice and patience.
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 02:05:56
April 27 2012 02:01 GMT
#31
On April 27 2012 10:45 tritonice wrote:
djWheat said it awesomely a couple of weeks ago on his stream. Chat trolls were pointing out mistakes in Wheat's play, and Wheat did a patented rant: "I don't care if I lose 50 games in a row, I play to get better and I love the game!" That broke all of my anxiety right there. Now, having two kids keeps me from playing OFTEN. . . . TT


Its funny sometimes how he says that, but then when he loses to something silly he starts raging and saying he was so stupid for this and that. Its at that point when it becomes a bit comical, as its hard to believe that he truly "loves" the game. Its probably more appropriate to call it a love/hate relationship

Anyway, its interesting how much work people need to put in to enjoy playing a *game*. But I really like point 8, it does build character. Learning to deal with anxiety and enraging situations can be one of the main benefits of playing this, even if it isn't particularly pleasant, its probably better to learn it in a safe online environment than otherwise.
Maxtor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom273 Posts
April 27 2012 02:20 GMT
#32
As a person who's experienced this, and know several people that have too i totally love the advice. When I was playing a ton of games i didnt have sc2 sound on, i just had music on and it probably helped. My breakthrough came when i wanted to do a ladder session but was feeling anxious about it, i asked myself, why do i care? if i have a fear of demotion, that demotion is more likely to happen if i dont play, i still get the adrenaline rush when i start but once i hit that first find match button, i have no problem with having a 10game session+. Its just getting that first game in for me.
Good manners helped too, i felt like when i GGed out, i put that game behind me, win or lose it was fun. Although i am ashamed to say, if just as im about to type out GG and leave, someone tells me to leave the game in chat, i just go afk and grab a cup of tea and a sandwich and when i come back hopefully they're finished, I wish i could be as well mannered as sheth or white-ra!
ThunderBum
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia192 Posts
April 27 2012 02:21 GMT
#33
On April 27 2012 10:04 BearStorm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 09:51 ThunderBum wrote:
On April 27 2012 09:28 Vei wrote:
disagree with a lot of this thread.

the best thing you can do is either admit to yourself you REALLY want to be good at sc2, or admit to yourself that you're better off playing casual.

now, if you DO want to be good, what else is there to do BUT TO DO IT? And KEEP doing it?

Does an athlete enjoy foam rolling and doing drills at first? No. Does an sc2 amateur enjoy spamming ladder games at first? No. But they do it because they WANT to be COMPETITIVE and that's what it takes. The drive to be competitive is what matters the most. Drewbie practices marinesplit before games probably because he wants to be competitive as possible, and he finds that a very hard micro challenge gets him warmed up. I douuuubt that that routine originated as a way to sate his nerves (only he really knows though).

If you want to be competitive, then you can't spend that much time being scared of ladder. Especially because SO many pros have come out and said "when I stopped caring about ladder rank and more about my raw skills, ladder anxiety faded and I played more games more easily AND I got insanely better." That is a butchered quote from at least Demuslim, and I'm sure many other players.

bottom line -- sc2 has been out for nearly two years including beta. ladder anxiety is in my experience, something that happens when you are out of practice and care more about your rank/how people see you than how see your own skills. do you want to be good, or do you want to have a top8 master shiny star? if the latter, then derank to diamond and re-rank into master so you get placed in a weak division -- problem solved. if the former, then put in the work.


That's a good observation but you haven't actually said anything about how to get motivated to put in the work. People know they shouldn't be hesitant to ladder, but knowing doesn't translate into feeling that way. Not feeling apprehension about the ladder is what people are trying to figure out by approaching the ladder with a different perspective than they one they currently have.

Advice such as "just do it" or "get over the fear" is totally meaningless to a person who is obviously having difficulty with it.


His advice isn't simply "just do it" though. He brings up the question of "what do you want from the game?" and then draws an analogy to training in real sports which some people can relate to. I think anyone who has ever trained for a competition within traditional sports can find value in hs advice. No wrestler likes to do drills 3hr a day in a heated room to make weight. Linemen hate bags and boards. Rugby forwards don't like the strain of mauling drills. People general don't enjoy the hard work but do so anyways if they want to compete. Even if his advice is obvious he demonstrates it in a way that reminds people what they work for through a medium which they might have worked through in the past. The advice is not meaningless and I don't think it does anyone any good if you downplay it.


I feel that his post is aimed at people who want be competitive and want to know how to practice to get there, which isn't totally unrelated to ladder anxiety but it's not the same either. Playing SC2 isn't a case of choosing to either be a pro, or not care and be a casual, there is a significant population in the middle where people want to win and improve, but know they won't be pro.

You are right in that it isn't a meaningless post, and I said I thought it was a good observation. But that one line where he says "now, if you DO want to be good, what else is there to do BUT TO DO IT? And KEEP doing it?" is meaningless in the context of overcoming ladder anxiety. I put that in a separate paragraph to try and indicate that that one thing by itself was what I was referring to as meaningless.
OSM.OneManArmy
Profile Joined April 2011
United States509 Posts
April 27 2012 02:34 GMT
#34
Word up brother, great read and thank you! :D
Admin of High School Starleague // hsstarleague.com // https://www.facebook.com/HSStarleague // UCI Dota2 President https://www.facebook.com/groups/ucidota/
ePLocust
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States587 Posts
April 27 2012 02:36 GMT
#35
Panda you are a gentleman and a scholar.
Don't be afraid to holler.

;D see what i did there?
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 02:50:17
April 27 2012 02:45 GMT
#36
While I'm sure this post has helped someone, speaking from personal experience, you don't really "get over" ladder anxiety. You either have anxiety or you don't.

I'm an extremely anxious person. I get wound up when I play. If I lose a game in which I perceived an advantage, I'm going to rage 100% of the time (especially against Protoss). Like with Brood War: I don't want to put in hundreds of hours just to be not-awful TO THEN have a CHANCE of enjoying this "game." I can honestly say that the only time I really have fun playing SC2 is when I'm offracing on my smurf account (sky terran! <3), and even then I get upset when I lose.

Throw in the fact that half the people you meet on ladder are going to BM you, it's just completely depressing. Losing ruins my night.

But really, maybe it's just me. I tend to rage in anything competitive (man, you should have seen me in basketball 3-4 years ago...being around me during one of my "moments" was bad for your health). I have a lot of pent up aggression and in all honesty I probably need counseling, even though 99% of the time I'm perfectly calm and wouldn't hurt a fly.

I've had ladder anxiety since I was a 13 year old playing WC3. You either have it or you don't, and there's no real way to get rid of it. So, yeah, as sad as it sounds, "get over it" is the only real advice you can give someone.

Edit: not to say it was a bad post! In fact I'll probably take most of it to heart. Just saying it won't be applicable to everyone.
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
April 27 2012 02:48 GMT
#37
I love you sancho
Thank God and gunrun.
vlnplyr
Profile Joined November 2010
United States76 Posts
April 27 2012 02:50 GMT
#38
Well written and helpful points. I would like to suggest that you be made a part of one of HuskyStarcraft's "Ladder Anxiety" videos just to put these points out there in your own words. Seriously though, I am going to take these words to heart - thanks for taking the time to write this up.
www.youtube.com/vlnplyr5
Logan_ps
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United Kingdom118 Posts
April 27 2012 05:24 GMT
#39
Thanks for posting. A good read. The thing that struck home the most for me was what you wrote about laddering being Character building. I've used the same techniques I used to beat agoraphobia to get over ladder anxiety. After all, there are far more difficult things in life - as you say, it's a game, we just need to go play!
KapsyL
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden704 Posts
April 27 2012 10:37 GMT
#40
ah man i had that for so long. til i decided to make a stream and that gave me the motivation to press that scary button. good read though
Jurg Jurg Jurg
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 48
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto234
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g7342
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft347
C9.Mang0274
PiGStarcraft209
NeuroSwarm110
ceh989
ViBE32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2225
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1001
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 42m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.