• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:47
CEST 20:47
KST 03:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8794 users

Blizzard warns HuK/TLO for account sharing - Page 33

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 56 Next
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
June 24 2011 22:38 GMT
#641
I have a confession; in early May I let my little brother play a game of Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty using my Battle.net account. He was visiting me at my apartment and wanted to know what the game was like. It was a ladder game and he lost.

I deeply regret my actions. I understand that they violated the trust Blizzard had placed in me by granting me an account. I wish I could go back in time and undo my mistake....but its too late.

Blizzard; please ban my account for sharing; its SaltFish.684

Again, I'm deeply sorry for my actions.
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6543 Posts
June 24 2011 22:39 GMT
#642
On June 24 2011 10:33 oniontx wrote:
I still can't forget that BoxeR began practising Starcraft 2 on August 14th 2010. Making an account under his name would have raised a commotion, so he made the account 'manofoneway' under my name.

Someone should tell Boxer and Kim Ga-yeon that they can expect a call from Blizzard Korea.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
qwertzi
Profile Joined March 2011
111 Posts
June 24 2011 22:40 GMT
#643
On June 25 2011 07:38 Dental Floss wrote:
I have a confession; in early May I let my little brother play a game of Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty using my Battle.net account. He was visiting me at my apartment and wanted to know what the game was like. It was a ladder game and he lost.

I deeply regret my actions. I understand that they violated the trust Blizzard had placed in me by granting me an account. I wish I could go back in time and undo my mistake....but its too late.

Blizzard; please ban my account for sharing; its SaltFish.684

Again, I'm deeply sorry for my actions.


Sorry, banned for life!
Cataphract
Profile Joined August 2010
United States69 Posts
June 24 2011 22:40 GMT
#644
On June 25 2011 07:35 MaGariShun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 07:09 RiT4LiN wrote:
On June 25 2011 00:47 Imrik wrote:
Do you really want LAN?

In all seriousness, I can understand why Blizzard is doing this, it sends a very clear message that account sharing is not accepted. Not even for pros, which should deter players from participating in account sharing. Props to blizz for standing behind their policy I guess...


First sane person ITT.

It seems like everyone thinks blizzard is a bunch of cool guys making cool games for the community. But in reality blizzard is a company, and if they dont make millions of dollars selling their game they'll go out of business.

So to al pathetic nerds sitting at home crying about blizzard and imbalance. STFU do you realy think you know how to run a company better than the thousands of highly trained professionals working at blizzard?

Blizzard won't go out of business just because a bunch of pros share accounts when they even have an account on the server themselves. It will eventually go out of business though when it continues to piss its community off by doing stupid stuff.
And please stop with that company stuff. It's people in the end, not some mindless robots who are programmed to aquire the ultimate amount of money. By your logic they should fire everyone who doesnt work to their maximum potential every day and pay their employees only minimum wages. It isn't that way. Sure a company has to run and make profit, but not at all cost.


If a company has an employee that does not meet the goals that they are required to perform, you can bet your ass they would be fired or at least warned to shape up.

Account sharing is against the TOS. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant, but you still have to follow it because you agreed to it upon installing the game.
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 22:46:37
June 24 2011 22:45 GMT
#645
On June 25 2011 07:09 MichaelJLowell wrote:
How does that benefit the consumer? How does that make the product better?

It doesn't. Blizzard puts their own benefit over that of the consumer.

On June 25 2011 07:09 MichaelJLowell wrote:Integrity of the ladder? This entire incident occurred because the top player couldn't find games on his account. Fix that first.

Agreed, but that doesn't diminish the legitimacy of their claim.

On June 25 2011 07:09 MichaelJLowell wrote:
How does that make the product better?

It doesn't, but it could possible affect their profits. (Hence them having an interest in this - surely even you can follow this very clear and direct line of logic?)

I'm tired of you asking unrelated questions and moving the goalposts here. I don't even know where this "bettering the product" thing came from. I've answered all of your questions patiently, I will stop that now.


And just in case you didn't catch my point the first time I made it: I said that I think Blizzard shouldn't have done this because it could (and is on its way to) create a PR and community backlash far bigger than this is worth. Especially in the way they handled this, directly calling an organiser and threatening some of the most prominent and beloved members of the community with account bans.
Reborn8u
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1761 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 22:47:32
June 24 2011 22:45 GMT
#646
I would like to tell you a little story of days long past. It was the mid 90's, my best friend John got an awesome new game called Warcraft. He said "it's like dune but way better!" He brought his cd to my house and installed a "spawn version" from his CD. It allowed us to play over our 14.4 modems (for the kids out there, you put your friends phone # in and he has his computer waiting to answer the call .The internet wasn't what it is today back then) We played for hours and hours, a week later I bought it because I wanted to practice and beat him. Then I brought my copy to my friend Cliff's and he installed the spawn, we played for hours, he soon bought a copy. Pure marketing genius. I've been buying Blizzard products ever since. What the hell happened?
:)
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 22:49:06
June 24 2011 22:47 GMT
#647
On June 25 2011 07:40 Cataphract wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 07:35 MaGariShun wrote:
On June 25 2011 07:09 RiT4LiN wrote:
On June 25 2011 00:47 Imrik wrote:
Do you really want LAN?

In all seriousness, I can understand why Blizzard is doing this, it sends a very clear message that account sharing is not accepted. Not even for pros, which should deter players from participating in account sharing. Props to blizz for standing behind their policy I guess...


First sane person ITT.

It seems like everyone thinks blizzard is a bunch of cool guys making cool games for the community. But in reality blizzard is a company, and if they dont make millions of dollars selling their game they'll go out of business.

So to al pathetic nerds sitting at home crying about blizzard and imbalance. STFU do you realy think you know how to run a company better than the thousands of highly trained professionals working at blizzard?

Blizzard won't go out of business just because a bunch of pros share accounts when they even have an account on the server themselves. It will eventually go out of business though when it continues to piss its community off by doing stupid stuff.
And please stop with that company stuff. It's people in the end, not some mindless robots who are programmed to aquire the ultimate amount of money. By your logic they should fire everyone who doesnt work to their maximum potential every day and pay their employees only minimum wages. It isn't that way. Sure a company has to run and make profit, but not at all cost.


If a company has an employee that does not meet the goals that they are required to perform, you can bet your ass they would be fired or at least warned to shape up.

Account sharing is against the TOS. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant, but you still have to follow it because you agreed to it upon installing the game.

Did you read the tos before you installed the game?

And people don't get fired for not performing to their maximum potential in real life... People aren't robots. Did you even read his post before you responded?
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Marke
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden279 Posts
June 24 2011 22:47 GMT
#648
Utterly stupid move blizzard.

You are already forceing progamers to have diffrent accounts to play in tournaments in diffrent continents, Activision much?
Det är inte lätt när det är svårt
Nowis0n
Profile Joined June 2011
United States47 Posts
June 24 2011 22:49 GMT
#649
Seems pretty pointless by Blizz.
wordd
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia190 Posts
June 24 2011 22:49 GMT
#650
You cant share accounts in any game..
YA
algorithm0r
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada486 Posts
June 24 2011 22:49 GMT
#651
On June 25 2011 07:45 Reborn8u wrote:
I would like to tell you a little story of days long past. It was the mid 90's, my best friend John got an awesome new game called Warcraft. He said "it's like dune but way better!" He brought his cd to my house and installed a "spawn version" from his CD. It allowed us to play over our 14.4 modems (for the kids out there, you put your friends phone # in and he has his computer waiting to answer the call .The internet wasn't what it is today back then) We played for hours and hours, a week later I bought it because I wanted to practice and beat him. Then I brought my copy to my friend Cliff's and he installed the spawn, we played for hours, he soon bought a copy. Pure marketing genius. I've been buying Blizzard products ever since. What the hell happened?


Blizzard made WoW and a bazillion dollars... They used those dollars to hire marketers and lawyers. They told Blizzard that there is more money to be made if only they batter their customers around and have unreasonable policies. Blizzard believed them and paid them lots of money. Now to afford the marketing and legal geniuses they have hired they need to make even more money...
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
June 24 2011 22:49 GMT
#652
The only thing I don't like about this is the double standard in the GTSL where everyone simply uses the team account to play games rather than logging into their same account. And it's endorsed by Blizzard too.

But it's not too clear exactly what they were warned for.
There is no one like you in the universe.
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 22:51:48
June 24 2011 22:50 GMT
#653
On June 25 2011 07:45 Bobster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 07:09 MichaelJLowell wrote:
How does that benefit the consumer? How does that make the product better?

It doesn't. Blizzard puts their own benefit over that of the consumer.

Oh. Okay.

On June 25 2011 07:45 Bobster wrote:
Agreed, but that doesn't diminish the legitimacy of their claim.

Based on the level of anger at Blizzard for this (which even I think is beginning to border on disproportionate, if only because don't understand this is all about "intellectual property"), the court of consumer perception is ruling against them.

On June 25 2011 07:45 Bobster wrote:
It doesn't, but it could possible affect their profits. (Hence them having an interest in this - surely even you can follow this very clear and direct line of logic?)

Oh. Okay.

On June 25 2011 07:45 Bobster wrote:
I'm tired of you asking unrelated questions and moving the goalposts here. I don't even know where this "bettering the product" thing came from. I've answered all of your questions patiently, I will stop that now.

Oh. Okay.

And just in case you didn't catch my point the first time I made it: I said that I think Blizzard shouldn't have done this because it could (and is on its way) create a PR and community backlash far bigger than this is worth. Especially in the way they handled this, directly calling an organiser and threatening some of the most prominent and beloved members of the community with bans.

That's called "somebody from corporate who doesn't understand the slightest about video games asked the Community Manager to 'follow through on procedure'."
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
MaGariShun
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria305 Posts
June 24 2011 22:51 GMT
#654
On June 25 2011 07:40 Cataphract wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 07:35 MaGariShun wrote:
On June 25 2011 07:09 RiT4LiN wrote:
On June 25 2011 00:47 Imrik wrote:
Do you really want LAN?

In all seriousness, I can understand why Blizzard is doing this, it sends a very clear message that account sharing is not accepted. Not even for pros, which should deter players from participating in account sharing. Props to blizz for standing behind their policy I guess...


First sane person ITT.

It seems like everyone thinks blizzard is a bunch of cool guys making cool games for the community. But in reality blizzard is a company, and if they dont make millions of dollars selling their game they'll go out of business.

So to al pathetic nerds sitting at home crying about blizzard and imbalance. STFU do you realy think you know how to run a company better than the thousands of highly trained professionals working at blizzard?

Blizzard won't go out of business just because a bunch of pros share accounts when they even have an account on the server themselves. It will eventually go out of business though when it continues to piss its community off by doing stupid stuff.
And please stop with that company stuff. It's people in the end, not some mindless robots who are programmed to aquire the ultimate amount of money. By your logic they should fire everyone who doesnt work to their maximum potential every day and pay their employees only minimum wages. It isn't that way. Sure a company has to run and make profit, but not at all cost.


If a company has an employee that does not meet the goals that they are required to perform, you can bet your ass they would be fired or at least warned to shape up.

Account sharing is against the TOS. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant, but you still have to follow it because you agreed to it upon installing the game.

I'm really sorry for you if you work in that kind of company. You really get fired just because you slack for some days for some reason? I guess it's just the american way. Greed everywhere!
VenerableSpace
Profile Joined May 2010
United States463 Posts
June 24 2011 22:51 GMT
#655
On June 25 2011 07:40 Cataphract wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 07:35 MaGariShun wrote:
On June 25 2011 07:09 RiT4LiN wrote:
On June 25 2011 00:47 Imrik wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Do you really want LAN?

In all seriousness, I can understand why Blizzard is doing this, it sends a very clear message that account sharing is not accepted. Not even for pros, which should deter players from participating in account sharing. Props to blizz for standing behind their policy I guess...


First sane person ITT.

It seems like everyone thinks blizzard is a bunch of cool guys making cool games for the community. But in reality blizzard is a company, and if they dont make millions of dollars selling their game they'll go out of business.

So to al pathetic nerds sitting at home crying about blizzard and imbalance. STFU do you realy think you know how to run a company better than the thousands of highly trained professionals working at blizzard?

Blizzard won't go out of business just because a bunch of pros share accounts when they even have an account on the server themselves. It will eventually go out of business though when it continues to piss its community off by doing stupid stuff.
And please stop with that company stuff. It's people in the end, not some mindless robots who are programmed to aquire the ultimate amount of money. By your logic they should fire everyone who doesnt work to their maximum potential every day and pay their employees only minimum wages. It isn't that way. Sure a company has to run and make profit, but not at all cost.


If a company has an employee that does not meet the goals that they are required to perform, you can bet your ass they would be fired or at least warned to shape up.

Account sharing is against the TOS. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant, but you still have to follow it because you agreed to it upon installing the game.


But the TOS is not sensible. If the TOS said to waft in a room of ethylene oxide would that be reasonable? The same thing is true with blizzard trying to penny and dime their customers for no good reason.
chickenhawk
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal339 Posts
June 24 2011 22:51 GMT
#656
I would like to tell you a little story of days long past. It was the mid 90's, my best friend John got an awesome new game called Warcraft. He said "it's like dune but way better!" He brought his cd to my house and installed a "spawn version" from his CD. It allowed us to play over our 14.4 modems (for the kids out there, you put your friends phone # in and he has his computer waiting to answer the call .The internet wasn't what it is today back then) We played for hours and hours, a week later I bought it because I wanted to practice and beat him. Then I brought my copy to my friend Cliff's and he installed the spawn, we played for hours, he soon bought a copy. Pure marketing genius. I've been buying Blizzard products ever since. What the hell happened?


Short term revenue. You are always being analyzed in how much you make and not in how much you could make, also their mission is no longer offering great polished games.
Heavenly
Profile Joined January 2011
2172 Posts
June 24 2011 22:51 GMT
#657
Why are people arguing about the terms of service thing? Obviously they are within their rights to do it, that doesn't mean it's stupid and pointless.
"thx for all my fans i'm many lost but cheer for me .. i lost but so happy my power is fans i will good play this is promise my fans" - oGsMC
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
June 24 2011 22:52 GMT
#658
Why is everyone making such a big deal about this? Oh, Blizzard enforcing the rules they set for their game? HOW DARE THEY!?

It's really not a big deal and threads like this do nothing but hurt e-sports. Frankly I think we're being the immature ones, if we want people to take e-sports seriously then the very VERY few times that Blizzard wants to say something we should listen to them IMO.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
squrl
Profile Joined January 2011
11 Posts
June 24 2011 22:52 GMT
#659
I am with algorithm0r, I feel that blizzards policies are strategic ways of bullying the community. if any of you have heard of the CEO of activision, he is not a gamer but a business man.
If you are familiar with the idea of business, it is the idea of mutual trade, which when abused would be an imbalanced equation. Business all over the world has turned into "legally scamming unsuspecting citizens within a society". I feel that a revolution is in order to prevent the people of the world from being eternally scammed out of their lives/money.
This is just a perception so don't flame but rather expand upon it and develop your own perceptions from it^_^
Cataphract
Profile Joined August 2010
United States69 Posts
June 24 2011 22:54 GMT
#660
On June 25 2011 07:47 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 07:40 Cataphract wrote:
On June 25 2011 07:35 MaGariShun wrote:
On June 25 2011 07:09 RiT4LiN wrote:
On June 25 2011 00:47 Imrik wrote:
Do you really want LAN?

In all seriousness, I can understand why Blizzard is doing this, it sends a very clear message that account sharing is not accepted. Not even for pros, which should deter players from participating in account sharing. Props to blizz for standing behind their policy I guess...


First sane person ITT.

It seems like everyone thinks blizzard is a bunch of cool guys making cool games for the community. But in reality blizzard is a company, and if they dont make millions of dollars selling their game they'll go out of business.

So to al pathetic nerds sitting at home crying about blizzard and imbalance. STFU do you realy think you know how to run a company better than the thousands of highly trained professionals working at blizzard?

Blizzard won't go out of business just because a bunch of pros share accounts when they even have an account on the server themselves. It will eventually go out of business though when it continues to piss its community off by doing stupid stuff.
And please stop with that company stuff. It's people in the end, not some mindless robots who are programmed to aquire the ultimate amount of money. By your logic they should fire everyone who doesnt work to their maximum potential every day and pay their employees only minimum wages. It isn't that way. Sure a company has to run and make profit, but not at all cost.


If a company has an employee that does not meet the goals that they are required to perform, you can bet your ass they would be fired or at least warned to shape up.

Account sharing is against the TOS. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant, but you still have to follow it because you agreed to it upon installing the game.

Did you read the tos before you installed the game?

And people don't get fired for not performing to their maximum potential in real life... People aren't robots. Did you even read his post before you responded?


No I didn't read it, but then again I'm not complaining about breaking the rules in it, am I?

And no, people don't get fired for not working at their maximum, but if you have goals set and repeatedly don't meet them do you think your boss will be like "DONT WORRY BRO ITS COOL."?

The account didn't get banned, they got a warning. I don't want to see TLO or huk banned, but rules are rules. I used to share my account with friends in WoW all the time, if I got banned because of it, it would have been because I broke the rules I agreed too.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM815
TKL 296
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 815
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 296
IndyStarCraft 179
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 2561
Horang2 414
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 146
Rush 92
EffOrt 56
Zeus 48
Free 31
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
febbydoto18
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe50
Counter-Strike
fl0m5109
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 894
edward31
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1766
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo395
C9.Mang0264
crisheroes199
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr92
UpATreeSC58
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2738
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 13m
INu's Battles
16h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 13m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.