• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:17
CEST 19:17
KST 02:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8722 users

New Patch Issues - Page 22

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 29 Next All
OmniscientSC2
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States713 Posts
July 09 2010 02:42 GMT
#421
My patch is downloading at an insanely slow rate... it's going to take 23 hours for me to download. Anyone have any solutions that might help?
"Did you know about Day and the Wicker Basket?" - Harem "Hi, I'm from Texas." -TLO
GhoSt[shield]
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2131 Posts
July 09 2010 02:42 GMT
#422
Hi, I have the new patch, however when I try to login to Battle.net I get a message saying "Language Pack Required; You need an authorized language pack from Blizzard Entertainment to use this language".

Is anyone else having this problem and if so is there a solution or is this just a bug from the new patch/phase?
ilbh
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil1606 Posts
July 09 2010 02:46 GMT
#423
I have no sound at all, inside the game or while in bnet 2
Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.
barnaby
Profile Joined May 2010
United States18 Posts
July 09 2010 02:50 GMT
#424
I like how they took down the courtesy "we're sorry we know we fucked up" sign from the login screen and yet it's still telling me to "add more time to my battle.net account." I'm going to QQ so hard when battle.net 2.0 is p2p.
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
July 09 2010 02:52 GMT
#425
Danish here but playing on US server now because I didn't want to wait anymore.

There's a minor bug with one of the 2v2 maps. It's the one with the gates outsides ones main... they flicker more or less constantly for me. Pretty sure it's a bug since that's the only thing I've noticed
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 03:03:40
July 09 2010 03:02 GMT
#426
Constantly getting "Map not found" error on maps I just played a game on.

On July 09 2010 11:46 ilbh wrote:
I have no sound at all, inside the game or while in bnet 2


I had to change my sound output. It was set to 7.1 for some reason and I changed it to stereo and it worked automatically after that.
♞
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 03:07:31
July 09 2010 03:06 GMT
#427
Pretty sure I know why the prepaid time thing is not allowing logins now. The SC2 beta forums are back up on b.net (I'm not talking about the classic forums). I can log in, but it says "You have no valid SC2 Characters". If I try to post a reply to a thread, it comes to a screen that asks me to select the character to post on, the headers on the table to select are Character - Level - Realm. Obviously they are looking for non-existant WoW characters, not SC2 ones. Thus, when you try to log into SC2, it's probably querying a non-existant WoW account, seeing you haven't "paid", and then not letting you log in.

Basically, they're b.net database is screwed up and they some how got some SC2 accounts pointing to non-existant WoW accounts and causing all sorts of problems.
STX Fighting!
Jovian
Profile Joined June 2010
United States39 Posts
July 09 2010 03:13 GMT
#428
I had ALL kinds of bugged issues...
Just did a simple Uninstall - reinstall and works beautifully now.
GhoSt[shield]
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2131 Posts
July 09 2010 03:14 GMT
#429
On July 09 2010 12:13 Jovian wrote:
I had ALL kinds of bugged issues...
Just did a simple Uninstall - reinstall and works beautifully now.


Tried this when I had the language pack issue (see above), however the same problem persists. Does anyone know where the language packs are to be found in the SC2 Beta folder?
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
July 09 2010 03:28 GMT
#430
On July 09 2010 12:06 vesicular wrote:
Pretty sure I know why the prepaid time thing is not allowing logins now. The SC2 beta forums are back up on b.net (I'm not talking about the classic forums). I can log in, but it says "You have no valid SC2 Characters". If I try to post a reply to a thread, it comes to a screen that asks me to select the character to post on, the headers on the table to select are Character - Level - Realm. Obviously they are looking for non-existant WoW characters, not SC2 ones. Thus, when you try to log into SC2, it's probably querying a non-existant WoW account, seeing you haven't "paid", and then not letting you log in.

Basically, they're b.net database is screwed up and they some how got some SC2 accounts pointing to non-existant WoW accounts and causing all sorts of problems.

I doubt this. Many who have active WoW accounts, or at least have time on them, are receiving the error as well.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
July 09 2010 03:31 GMT
#431
On July 09 2010 12:28 Daralii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 12:06 vesicular wrote:
Pretty sure I know why the prepaid time thing is not allowing logins now. The SC2 beta forums are back up on b.net (I'm not talking about the classic forums). I can log in, but it says "You have no valid SC2 Characters". If I try to post a reply to a thread, it comes to a screen that asks me to select the character to post on, the headers on the table to select are Character - Level - Realm. Obviously they are looking for non-existant WoW characters, not SC2 ones. Thus, when you try to log into SC2, it's probably querying a non-existant WoW account, seeing you haven't "paid", and then not letting you log in.

Basically, they're b.net database is screwed up and they some how got some SC2 accounts pointing to non-existant WoW accounts and causing all sorts of problems.

I doubt this. Many who have active WoW accounts, or at least have time on them, are receiving the error as well.


Has nothing to do with active WoW accounts (I have one). Has everything to do with them having a bug in their DB that points your SC2 account to a phantom WoW account that doesn't exist (whether you have a WoW account or not, it's a totally different account). So when you log into SC2 it thinks you're logging into that phantom WoW account, not SC2.
STX Fighting!
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
July 09 2010 03:35 GMT
#432
On July 09 2010 12:28 Daralii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 12:06 vesicular wrote:
Pretty sure I know why the prepaid time thing is not allowing logins now. The SC2 beta forums are back up on b.net (I'm not talking about the classic forums). I can log in, but it says "You have no valid SC2 Characters". If I try to post a reply to a thread, it comes to a screen that asks me to select the character to post on, the headers on the table to select are Character - Level - Realm. Obviously they are looking for non-existant WoW characters, not SC2 ones. Thus, when you try to log into SC2, it's probably querying a non-existant WoW account, seeing you haven't "paid", and then not letting you log in.

Basically, they're b.net database is screwed up and they some how got some SC2 accounts pointing to non-existant WoW accounts and causing all sorts of problems.

I doubt this. Many who have active WoW accounts, or at least have time on them, are receiving the error as well.


No, what he's saying, is that it is trying to find paid time on an account that is not even there... aka, even if you have a WoW account, it is looking for a 2nd (or 3rd) account that isnt even made
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
Comet702
Profile Joined April 2010
China236 Posts
July 09 2010 03:52 GMT
#433
i have DL the latest patch but when i run the game, it is not able to, instead, a window came out read "error report" and "ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
occurred at 001B:011E1BC4. The memory at '0x00000000' could not be read." for details.
does anyone have the same problem.pleas PM me cause i may not be able to find you answer in all those million of replies, thx
BTW, my server is NA
Comet from wfbrood.com
roachy
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada9 Posts
July 09 2010 03:56 GMT
#434
On July 09 2010 10:40 Akamu wrote:
hey guys. First post

so heres my problem.. When the beta came back up my sc2 would close out instantly upon reaching the login screen. I got frustrated and uninstalled. From there i ran into the problem some people seem of have been having with recently downloading the fresh beta. It couldn't patch. I tried manually doing all the patches AND just patching until i got the realmlist as LSGamer said earlier. But that also did not work. So finally what i did was copy my brothers program files of Sc2 beta (his was working) onto an external hard drive. And copied it into mine. To my surprise the game runs and i have played a few matches. But every other match it crashes and gives me and error.

So my question is. Does anyone know how/ have any ideas as to how to make the game not crash every 20 min or so? If so that would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Akamu


Im in the exact same situation as you I have no idea how to fix it. Mine will crash on start 19/20 times, so it takes a solid 5 minutes just to get it open. Then if I mess around in options or anything for too long it crashes, after I play a game, the next one almost always crashes on the load screen. This is getting ridiculous, Im about to install a fresh copy of windows 7 and go from there haha.

if anyone has any idea how to fix this, please help us
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
July 09 2010 03:58 GMT
#435
Im able to log in, but any game with another player i drop in the first 5 -10 mins, games against the computer are fine, but anytime another player is in it I drop out. Anyone experiencing this?


also, insane difficulty computer has 1050 apm for the match. hahaha
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Cyrkulous
Profile Joined May 2009
United States204 Posts
July 09 2010 04:09 GMT
#436
"You have used up your prepaid time for this account. Please visit Battle.net Account Management purchase to continue playing."

lolol wtf? First off, I'm not paying for beta, secondly, I don't buy cards for my acc, and third, I can log on WoW just fine.
mutantbagel
Profile Joined July 2010
United States22 Posts
July 09 2010 04:19 GMT
#437
For all those with that prepaid problem. Temporary fix.

Try adding a wow trial account to your battle.net account, this worked for me: https://us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/

If you already have a wow account on your bnet account, fill it out anyway and it will give you a link to follow to add a trial to your account.


Just logged onto Bnet....24 hours and voila i'm on...
Not at the table Carlos!
ak1knight
Profile Joined April 2010
United States313 Posts
July 09 2010 04:24 GMT
#438
I just fixed my prepaid issue, try adding a WoW trial to your account (add another if you already have one). I just got logged in and created my character w00t.
w00t
Cyrkulous
Profile Joined May 2009
United States204 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 04:25:11
July 09 2010 04:24 GMT
#439
*
NEWater
Profile Joined June 2010
Singapore178 Posts
July 09 2010 04:33 GMT
#440
On July 09 2010 10:35 vesicular wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 09:30 NEWater wrote:
On July 09 2010 09:20 vesicular wrote:
For those (like me) who still have the "you have used all your prepaid time", Blizz's latest response:

This is an issue that we are still working diligently to address. While we do not have an estimate for when the issue will be resolved, please know that our goal is get eligible players back into phase 2 of the StarCraft II beta as soon as possible.


That's utter horseshit. What other layers of nonsense do they have, when it's just a beta, and just to have the beta key registered to our accounts should be simple enough to let us log in? It can't be all that difficult to just throw in a full blanket of authorization across all beta accounts, right?


You've obviously never developed a video game before. I'm not surprised it's taking a while, to be honest. This is tied to your battle.net account, it's not just an SC2 thing. I'm pissed I can't play too, but to say that "oh this can't be that hard" is doing a disservice to the work they need to do.


I have not, but I managed servers and databases with sensitive information during my conscription, and I was utterly convinced that no one could fuck access rights and log-in procedures up more than the military, because civilians are motivated by profit, right?

Looks like I was proven wrong by Blizzard. It's not like we beta users have to be sorted out by various clearance levels within a single server cluster. Already, our keys with their unique algorithms already assigned us to our own specific server clusters, and there shouldn't be any exclusive content that anyone else should be privy to (yet), so what other hoops do our bloody B.net accounts have to jump through?
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1163
SteadfastSC784
ComeBackTV 740
TaKeTV 542
IndyStarCraft 231
Rex134
EnkiAlexander 81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 784
IndyStarCraft 231
ProTech135
Rex 134
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 22
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 110
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9396
qojqva1769
Counter-Strike
fl0m1438
Fnx 805
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1581
Khaldor1249
Other Games
hiko1335
FrodaN1294
Beastyqt327
DeMusliM259
ArmadaUGS217
XBOCT190
Mlord127
KnowMe123
C9.Mang0101
XaKoH 101
QueenE85
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 16
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3529
Other Games
• imaqtpie379
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 43m
Online Event
17h 43m
FEL
22h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.