• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9584 users

Sc2gears 14.3.3: Replay version 2.1 support - Page 22

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 170 Next
Neo.NEt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States785 Posts
September 06 2010 15:13 GMT
#421
Great work. I have two minor issues though. Why does it list say "lair lair" under the build order tab? Sometimes it only says it once but usually it has it twice. I feel like that might be separating two build orders that are actually the same. Also, is there any way to show your record against people you were "favored" against or "slightly favored", etc.? What I really want "Record vs. Diamond", "Record vs. Platinum", etc. but I don't expect that to be possible from just the replay.
Apologize.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
September 06 2010 16:36 GMT
#422
Love it Makes replay saving easy. Something I would love to see in the future however is replay naming like "TvZ Player1vsPlayer2 or Player1(T) vsPlayer2(Z)"
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
dvide
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom287 Posts
September 06 2010 17:52 GMT
#423
Thanks for the new features I requested awesome work
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2369 Posts
September 06 2010 19:20 GMT
#424
On September 07 2010 01:36 NuKedUFirst wrote:
Love it Makes replay saving easy. Something I would love to see in the future however is replay naming like "TvZ Player1vsPlayer2 or Player1(T) vsPlayer2(Z)"

But that is already implemented. Go to the Settings=>Miscellaneous settings dialog, and look for the "Replay auto-save name template". Click on the Edit button after it to change it to whatever you like.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Gleen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brazil707 Posts
September 06 2010 19:29 GMT
#425
I don't know if it already exists, but does sc2gears have a batch rename function? If not, it could be very usefull when downloading korean replays.

Anway, great program, keepwith do good job. Thanks!
I'm nowhere near good, but I still have fun playing with my probes
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
September 06 2010 19:32 GMT
#426
On September 07 2010 04:20 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2010 01:36 NuKedUFirst wrote:
Love it Makes replay saving easy. Something I would love to see in the future however is replay naming like "TvZ Player1vsPlayer2 or Player1(T) vsPlayer2(Z)"

But that is already implemented. Go to the Settings=>Miscellaneous settings dialog, and look for the "Replay auto-save name template". Click on the Edit button after it to change it to whatever you like.

O_O ooooo.. Did not know about this T_T Thank you! <3
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
dvide
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom287 Posts
September 06 2010 19:32 GMT
#427
On September 07 2010 04:29 Gleen wrote:
I don't know if it already exists, but does sc2gears have a batch rename function? If not, it could be very usefull when downloading korean replays.

Anway, great program, keepwith do good job. Thanks!

Yes. From a replay source or search you can select all replays and right click -> rename.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2369 Posts
September 06 2010 19:33 GMT
#428
On September 07 2010 04:29 Gleen wrote:
I don't know if it already exists, but does sc2gears have a batch rename function? If not, it could be very usefull when downloading korean replays.

Anway, great program, keepwith do good job. Thanks!

Yes it does. In the replay list (it is the result of a replay search) select the replays you want to rename (or press CTRL+A to select all), then right click => Rename replays. A template editor component will come up where you can edit a template to rename all replays at once. You can preview the new names before proceeding to rename.

Here's a screenshot of it:
[image loading]
(Click to see in original size)
https://repmastered.icza.net
Zealotdriver
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1557 Posts
September 06 2010 19:43 GMT
#429
Awesome program, very well done. Great voice by Smix.
Turn off the radio
Kokkan
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden83 Posts
September 06 2010 20:42 GMT
#430
Found one small typo in Replay analyzer -> Charts -> Builds/Tech

• Maradeur -> Marauder

Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
September 06 2010 20:45 GMT
#431
hey yo is theree a way to ignore duplicate replays?
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
September 06 2010 21:06 GMT
#432
Forgive me if I am just doing something stupid, but I can't get SC2Gears to see all my replays.

[image loading]

Here is a screen shot showing that my replays are indeed in the directory given. But nothing shows up in SC2Gears. What am I doing wrong?
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2369 Posts
September 06 2010 21:28 GMT
#433
On September 07 2010 06:06 Mohdoo wrote:
Forgive me if I am just doing something stupid, but I can't get SC2Gears to see all my replays.

[image loading]

Here is a screen shot showing that my replays are indeed in the directory given. But nothing shows up in SC2Gears. What am I doing wrong?

What do you want to see? Charts of individual replays? Multi-replay analysis?

For the first you can simply try File/Open.
Or double click on the <new> item under Replay search (in the navigation bar), and press "Add folder" button. Select your replay folder. Optionally you can save now this replay source so you can access it with double click in the future. Now press the "list all replays.." butotn. A table will appear with all your replays.

Now you can simply double click on any of them to see stats of individual replays. Or simply click "Multi-rep analysis" to see stats of all listed replays.


https://repmastered.icza.net
dvide
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom287 Posts
September 06 2010 21:28 GMT
#434
On September 07 2010 06:06 Mohdoo wrote:
Forgive me if I am just doing something stupid, but I can't get SC2Gears to see all my replays.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Here is a screen shot showing that my replays are indeed in the directory given. But nothing shows up in SC2Gears. What am I doing wrong?

Those settings are for auto saving replays. I think what you want to do is double click on "<new>" under "Replay search" on the left and add the folder you want to the search. Then save the replay source for the future.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
September 06 2010 21:39 GMT
#435
On September 07 2010 06:28 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2010 06:06 Mohdoo wrote:
Forgive me if I am just doing something stupid, but I can't get SC2Gears to see all my replays.

[image loading]

Here is a screen shot showing that my replays are indeed in the directory given. But nothing shows up in SC2Gears. What am I doing wrong?

What do you want to see? Charts of individual replays? Multi-replay analysis?

For the first you can simply try File/Open.
Or double click on the <new> item under Replay search (in the navigation bar), and press "Add folder" button. Select your replay folder. Optionally you can save now this replay source so you can access it with double click in the future. Now press the "list all replays.." butotn. A table will appear with all your replays.

Now you can simply double click on any of them to see stats of individual replays. Or simply click "Multi-rep analysis" to see stats of all listed replays.




Ah, great, thank you. I was able to bring up all my replays and rename them all. The only other thing I am wanting to do is for Sc2gears to automatically save and rename my replays to a designated folder. Is this something that sc2gears can do? If so, could you explain how?
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2369 Posts
September 06 2010 21:41 GMT
#436
On September 07 2010 06:39 Mohdoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2010 06:28 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On September 07 2010 06:06 Mohdoo wrote:
Forgive me if I am just doing something stupid, but I can't get SC2Gears to see all my replays.

[image loading]

Here is a screen shot showing that my replays are indeed in the directory given. But nothing shows up in SC2Gears. What am I doing wrong?

What do you want to see? Charts of individual replays? Multi-replay analysis?

For the first you can simply try File/Open.
Or double click on the <new> item under Replay search (in the navigation bar), and press "Add folder" button. Select your replay folder. Optionally you can save now this replay source so you can access it with double click in the future. Now press the "list all replays.." butotn. A table will appear with all your replays.

Now you can simply double click on any of them to see stats of individual replays. Or simply click "Multi-rep analysis" to see stats of all listed replays.




Ah, great, thank you. I was able to bring up all my replays and rename them all. The only other thing I am wanting to do is for Sc2gears to automatically save and rename my replays to a designated folder. Is this something that sc2gears can do? If so, could you explain how?


Sc2gears has replay auto-save feature. It is on by default. You just have to run it while you play. You can change the destination folder in the Settings/Folders dialog (Replay auto-save folder). You can also change the name template how you'd want them named: Settings/Miscellaneous settings: Replay auto-save name template.
https://repmastered.icza.net
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
September 07 2010 00:04 GMT
#437
Thanks for your work Dakota_Fanning. It was inevitable that a program like this would be made and the community is lucky that you were the one to do it! Keep up the good work
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
September 07 2010 00:35 GMT
#438
Thank you very much for this program, downloaded just today and it works really great.
Just one quick question - lets say I have all my replays saved in one folder, is there a way to do a quick multi-replay analysis of all my 1v1 only? Or is there an option to save 1v1s, 2v2s... into different folders?
Occupation: Legend
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2369 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-07 05:09:29
September 07 2010 05:09 GMT
#439
On September 07 2010 09:35 Censured wrote:
Thank you very much for this program, downloaded just today and it works really great.
Just one quick question - lets say I have all my replays saved in one folder, is there a way to do a quick multi-replay analysis of all my 1v1 only? Or is there an option to save 1v1s, 2v2s... into different folders?

You can't save games into different folders, but you can always do a pre-filter on replays before you perform a multi-rep analysis.

Create a replay source containing your folder of replays. You can access this replay source with double click on it (saved replay sources appear in the navigation tree). Now click on the Filters tab, and choose the 1v1 or 2v2 game format (or any other filters you'd like to apply). Now click "Perform search" button, and a new results tab will appear containing only the replays that match your filters (in this case only the 1v1 replays). Finally simply click on the "Multi-rep analysis" button.

The steps here and in my earlier examples might sound long and complicated (without screenshots). But if you are doing it yourself (and you have Sc2gears in front of your eyes), it's much easier to do.
And if you get used to Sc2gears, I believe it's really flexible and easy to do many different things with it.

The next version will also add "shortcuts" to do different things with replay sources and replay lists.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Xapti
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2473 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-10 08:42:40
September 08 2010 23:25 GMT
#440
Hey dakota_fanning,

I notice for things like APM progression chart, if you don't play (for lets say 1 day), it puts your APM as zero (for that day/week/etc.). Isn't that a little wrong? As far as I know, that makes the chart completely invalid unless you play every day. If not playing that day isn't the problem, then there's something else that's causing my chart to drop to zero sometimes (I only selected AMM games)
"Then he told me to tell you that he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" — "Well, you tell him that I said that I wouldn't piss on him if he was on Jeopardy!"
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 240
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10595
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1116
NeuroSwarm200
febbydoto16
League of Legends
Doublelift5452
JimRising 703
Counter-Strike
taco 259
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King316
hungrybox115
Other Games
summit1g9874
Maynarde214
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 191
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo636
• Rush348
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 1m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.