• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:24
CEST 21:24
KST 04:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7658 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 83

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 234 Next
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
December 22 2015 17:32 GMT
#1641
Is front squatting 3x5 six times per week too high of intensity/volume? My back/SI joint finally feels like it's at around 95%, and I wanna be able to bring my squat up to par with my other lifts. My deadlift should regain quickly, but I was always kind of shit at squatting and I'd like to finally be able to get it to a similar level as my deadlift/OHP/row/bench.

Also saw on facebook that Gotunk got first place in his meet. Congrats!
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
December 24 2015 10:34 GMT
#1642
On December 21 2015 01:05 Philozovic wrote:
That's a shit tonne of muscle, congrats ! What kind of weight training did you follow ? I'm trying to get better at rowing while getting biger but I can't find a good weight program, So I do something along the line of Stronglift with Pull up dips back and abs. If you have better I would be glad, thanks.

Is your focus getting better at rowing, or on getting big? If it's rowing, check out the Reddit.com/r/rowing subreddit, it has a lot of great info. If you want to get more muscle I recommend training more often than 3x a week, doing more sets and doing a lot of isolation work. A good program is Layne Norton's PHAT, which you can find easily by googling. I have very long arms and neglected them for very long, so my current split is quite "bro" (like 20 sets of bis and 20 sets of tris a week lol). Been working great though.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
December 24 2015 11:47 GMT
#1643
On December 24 2015 19:34 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2015 01:05 Philozovic wrote:
That's a shit tonne of muscle, congrats ! What kind of weight training did you follow ? I'm trying to get better at rowing while getting biger but I can't find a good weight program, So I do something along the line of Stronglift with Pull up dips back and abs. If you have better I would be glad, thanks.

Is your focus getting better at rowing, or on getting big? If it's rowing, check out the Reddit.com/r/rowing subreddit, it has a lot of great info. If you want to get more muscle I recommend training more often than 3x a week, doing more sets and doing a lot of isolation work. A good program is Layne Norton's PHAT, which you can find easily by googling. I have very long arms and neglected them for very long, so my current split is quite "bro" (like 20 sets of bis and 20 sets of tris a week lol). Been working great though.


I would say both, I mean I want to get good at rowing that's the main part but I doubt I can achieve that while weighting 66kg.
I've check the sub quite a lot but I find that the wiki part on strengh isn't really clear. Some of the links says do low rep at 80%+ and that high rep is cancer and other says litteraly the exact opposite and there is no easy program to follow. I'm lost
I'm still doing SS for 60-90min 4/5 times a week so I should get better one way or another.
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
December 24 2015 12:08 GMT
#1644
On December 23 2015 02:32 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Is front squatting 3x5 six times per week too high of intensity/volume? My back/SI joint finally feels like it's at around 95%, and I wanna be able to bring my squat up to par with my other lifts. My deadlift should regain quickly, but I was always kind of shit at squatting and I'd like to finally be able to get it to a similar level as my deadlift/OHP/row/bench.

Also saw on facebook that Gotunk got first place in his meet. Congrats!

If you just want to increase squats why not try out Smolov? It's only 4 / 3 days but still incredibly heavy.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 18:13:39
December 24 2015 18:11 GMT
#1645
Smolov is a test of character every man should endure at least once in their lifetime.

Been doing crossfit lately, shit is easy. Still can't learn those damn butterfly pull ups though. Got my first bar muscle up recently, gotta work on my consistency atm.

Having neglected my biceps for years I still suck at rope climbs, and running obviously. I can already take a few steps on Handstand Walks. Also, I'm a chicken that sucks at box jumps.
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
December 24 2015 23:13 GMT
#1646
On December 25 2015 03:11 GoTuNk! wrote:
Smolov is a test of character every man should endure at least once in their lifetime.

Been doing crossfit lately, shit is easy. Still can't learn those damn butterfly pull ups though. Got my first bar muscle up recently, gotta work on my consistency atm.

Having neglected my biceps for years I still suck at rope climbs, and running obviously. I can already take a few steps on Handstand Walks. Also, I'm a chicken that sucks at box jumps.


Started doing muscle ups quite recently myself, my gym however does not have full pullup bars, they are dividided into 2 handles with a gap in the middle, which would be fine but in that middle there are 2 other bars pointing out in an angle. Did muscle ups there and got these 2 sticking out bars jammed into my ribs every time after 4-5 muscle ups i had to stop cus i i had punctured my flesh and was bleeding and hurting like a mofo.

Ribcage was sore for about 2 weeks after
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
December 25 2015 05:53 GMT
#1647
I googled smolov and got this guy:
crossfitdublin.ie

1) why does a guy who can't squat 300 have a crossfit teaching blog?

2) is he doing box/PL squats? (he says to send the hips "back")

3) he's been doing PL squats and can't hit 300?

4) he teaches crossfit but has internal motivation problems? is that why he can't squat 300?
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
December 25 2015 14:27 GMT
#1648
On December 25 2015 14:53 IgnE wrote:
I googled smolov and got this guy:
crossfitdublin.ie

1) why does a guy who can't squat 300 have a crossfit teaching blog?

2) is he doing box/PL squats? (he says to send the hips "back")

3) he's been doing PL squats and can't hit 300?

4) he teaches crossfit but has internal motivation problems? is that why he can't squat 300?


huh, not sure what your point is.

The base mesocycle of smolov is rock solid. It took my squat from 150 to 170 the first time, and 170 to 190 the second one I did it. In only a month.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 25 2015 15:40 GMT
#1649
Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brought everyone lots of gains!
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 25 2015 19:08 GMT
#1650
On December 25 2015 14:53 IgnE wrote:
I googled smolov and got this guy:
crossfitdublin.ie

1) why does a guy who can't squat 300 have a crossfit teaching blog?

2) is he doing box/PL squats? (he says to send the hips "back")

3) he's been doing PL squats and can't hit 300?

4) he teaches crossfit but has internal motivation problems? is that why he can't squat 300?

1) All it takes to be certified as a crossfit coach is a thousand bucks and a free weekend. There are very good coaches, and very bad coaches, and you'll have to investigate on your own to find out which is which.

2)Most crossfits teach the lowbar squat first, and then eventually people who want to be competitive will work on other styles as necessary. It's kind of a carry over from the fact that Rippetoe was one of the first big coaches in crossfit and laid out a lot of the strength training fundamentals.

3)Good coaches are not necessarily good lifters. They are -often- good lifters because much of lifting is a learn by experience, thing, but not always. That said, I have no Idea who this particular guy is, so he could just be a bad coach... but his numbers really wouldnt be important as long as he produces good numbers in clients.

With that out of the way.... smolov is not a crossfit thing, it's a russian thing that happens to be popular among various internet lifting communities (reddit). Crossfitters tend to like things that are popular in those communities and they also tend to like things that have the same aura smolov does, being "hardcore" and working hard for the sake of working hard, not working hard for the sake of getting results.

If you'd like a better overview of the routine: http://www.powerliftingtowin.com/smolov/

But I'm sure you found that already, because that particular crossfit result doesn't show up until the 5th page of a google serach for either "smolov" "smolov squat" "smolov routine" or "smolov squat program", so there were plenty of better results you could have pulled up.
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-25 21:32:22
December 25 2015 21:28 GMT
#1651
On December 26 2015 04:08 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2015 14:53 IgnE wrote:
I googled smolov and got this guy:
crossfitdublin.ie

1) why does a guy who can't squat 300 have a crossfit teaching blog?

2) is he doing box/PL squats? (he says to send the hips "back")

3) he's been doing PL squats and can't hit 300?

4) he teaches crossfit but has internal motivation problems? is that why he can't squat 300?

1) All it takes to be certified as a crossfit coach is a thousand bucks and a free weekend. There are very good coaches, and very bad coaches, and you'll have to investigate on your own to find out which is which.

2)Most crossfits teach the lowbar squat first, and then eventually people who want to be competitive will work on other styles as necessary. It's kind of a carry over from the fact that Rippetoe was one of the first big coaches in crossfit and laid out a lot of the strength training fundamentals.

3)Good coaches are not necessarily good lifters. They are -often- good lifters because much of lifting is a learn by experience, thing, but not always. That said, I have no Idea who this particular guy is, so he could just be a bad coach... but his numbers really wouldnt be important as long as he produces good numbers in clients.

With that out of the way.... smolov is not a crossfit thing, it's a russian thing that happens to be popular among various internet lifting communities (reddit). Crossfitters tend to like things that are popular in those communities and they also tend to like things that have the same aura smolov does, being "hardcore" and working hard for the sake of working hard, not working hard for the sake of getting results.

If you'd like a better overview of the routine: http://www.powerliftingtowin.com/smolov/

But I'm sure you found that already, because that particular crossfit result doesn't show up until the 5th page of a google serach for either "smolov" "smolov squat" "smolov routine" or "smolov squat program", so there were plenty of better results you could have pulled up.

Are you saying here that Smolov doesn't bring results or am I misunderstanding? Like Gotunk it did bring good results for me.

On December 26 2015 00:40 decafchicken wrote:
Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brought everyone lots of gains!

Santa always brings me gains ^^. Merry crhistmas.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
December 25 2015 23:15 GMT
#1652
I think I searched "smolov crossfit" or something.

I have nothing against Smolov program. I just find it baffling that anyone would take a "trainer" who can't squat 3 plates seriously. Especially one who seems to have so much to say about it.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 26 2015 03:36 GMT
#1653
On December 26 2015 06:28 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2015 04:08 phyre112 wrote:
On December 25 2015 14:53 IgnE wrote:
I googled smolov and got this guy:
crossfitdublin.ie

1) why does a guy who can't squat 300 have a crossfit teaching blog?

2) is he doing box/PL squats? (he says to send the hips "back")

3) he's been doing PL squats and can't hit 300?

4) he teaches crossfit but has internal motivation problems? is that why he can't squat 300?

1) All it takes to be certified as a crossfit coach is a thousand bucks and a free weekend. There are very good coaches, and very bad coaches, and you'll have to investigate on your own to find out which is which.

2)Most crossfits teach the lowbar squat first, and then eventually people who want to be competitive will work on other styles as necessary. It's kind of a carry over from the fact that Rippetoe was one of the first big coaches in crossfit and laid out a lot of the strength training fundamentals.

3)Good coaches are not necessarily good lifters. They are -often- good lifters because much of lifting is a learn by experience, thing, but not always. That said, I have no Idea who this particular guy is, so he could just be a bad coach... but his numbers really wouldnt be important as long as he produces good numbers in clients.

With that out of the way.... smolov is not a crossfit thing, it's a russian thing that happens to be popular among various internet lifting communities (reddit). Crossfitters tend to like things that are popular in those communities and they also tend to like things that have the same aura smolov does, being "hardcore" and working hard for the sake of working hard, not working hard for the sake of getting results.

If you'd like a better overview of the routine: http://www.powerliftingtowin.com/smolov/

But I'm sure you found that already, because that particular crossfit result doesn't show up until the 5th page of a google serach for either "smolov" "smolov squat" "smolov routine" or "smolov squat program", so there were plenty of better results you could have pulled up.

Are you saying here that Smolov doesn't bring results or am I misunderstanding? Like Gotunk it did bring good results for me.

My opinions on it are pretty much in line with the powerlifting to win article. It's not by any means a bad routine; it does specific thing very well. But it's hideously over-recommended, and performed by people who have no business using it. To paraphrase the article, it would be a good routine for someone who has tried everything else, and still has an incredibly lagging squat (think someone who deadlifts in the high 500s and only squats ~300) or for an elite powerlifter who has a realistic chance of breaking a world record very soon. Most of the time for the people doing the routine, even neglecting the chance of injury, it's working hard for the sake of working hard, and there are more efficient ways to get the same results.
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
December 26 2015 10:28 GMT
#1654
Well his squat is lagging and that is the thing he wants to improve. If he's willing to squat 6x a week to improve it I don't see why Smolov would be a bad recomendation in his case. Besides that out of my own experience it works well.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
December 26 2015 13:18 GMT
#1655
On December 26 2015 19:28 RvB wrote:
Well his squat is lagging and that is the thing he wants to improve. If he's willing to squat 6x a week to improve it I don't see why Smolov would be a bad recomendation in his case. Besides that out of my own experience it works well.


Confirmed results of smolov for an 85kg lifter

IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
December 26 2015 13:51 GMT
#1656
I think Smolov will quickly show you whether your form is safe or not. Squat 3-4 times a week and if you have a weak link it will show up pretty fast. Knee pain, back tightness, or hip flexor pain may present fairly early if you have deficits somewhere in the chain.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
December 26 2015 20:02 GMT
#1657
Funnily enough I started smolov 5 weeks ago. Took my PR of 305 single to a 355 triple today! Thanks Santa!
Program is fantastic if you just want your squat to go up.
video
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
December 26 2015 21:51 GMT
#1658
On December 24 2015 20:47 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2015 19:34 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
On December 21 2015 01:05 Philozovic wrote:
That's a shit tonne of muscle, congrats ! What kind of weight training did you follow ? I'm trying to get better at rowing while getting biger but I can't find a good weight program, So I do something along the line of Stronglift with Pull up dips back and abs. If you have better I would be glad, thanks.

Is your focus getting better at rowing, or on getting big? If it's rowing, check out the Reddit.com/r/rowing subreddit, it has a lot of great info. If you want to get more muscle I recommend training more often than 3x a week, doing more sets and doing a lot of isolation work. A good program is Layne Norton's PHAT, which you can find easily by googling. I have very long arms and neglected them for very long, so my current split is quite "bro" (like 20 sets of bis and 20 sets of tris a week lol). Been working great though.


I would say both, I mean I want to get good at rowing that's the main part but I doubt I can achieve that while weighting 66kg.
I've check the sub quite a lot but I find that the wiki part on strengh isn't really clear. Some of the links says do low rep at 80%+ and that high rep is cancer and other says litteraly the exact opposite and there is no easy program to follow. I'm lost
I'm still doing SS for 60-90min 4/5 times a week so I should get better one way or another.

There's lightweights that go under 6 min (Jeremie Azou) and there's a whole lightweight category for rowing! I'd say that sub 6:40 is quite good, sub 6:30 is competitive and sub 6:20 will put you near a national/elite level in most countries.


As you know, Steady State is the bread and butter. I'd do 1-2 weight sessions with low reps high weights (basically a starting strength workout with a bit more volume), 1 interval type training per week (8x500, 3x2k, 3x10') etc and the rest just steady state. I personally feel that doing 3x10 mins at a rate cap of 24 is quite good for building character, and thus has merit in a training program. The overwhelming majority of your rowing efforts for crushing erg scores should be steady state, and if you want to row fast you should also spend a ton of time on the water.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
December 29 2015 00:57 GMT
#1659
So I've been struggling with gaining strength for a bit. Strength, not size.


I'll link a longer reddit post down below because that's where I've put all the details, but basically:

Form comes difficult for me. I'd been messing with my diet a bit for a good part of this year but the last 3 months I've been serious and even though I'm not the most lean, adding on weight. And even though I get heavier and lift heavier, I seem to not gain any strength in the big 3 (BP, Squat, DL). I have NO idea how. My squat form is really weird and difficult to control, I lean the bar to right naturally for some reason. Other lifts I have no idea. Maybe I lift too heavy for my good, and it makes my form bad so that I don't actually get stronger.


I track macros on MFP, getting 150+ protein in every day, eat a 200-300kcal surplus (have gained weight recently, so I am adding size to my frame) and follow a SS-based PPL split benching, squatting, deadlifting and OHP-ing twice a week (one heavy, one non-heavy day).

Basically, I'm clueless. Here's the full post for anyone willing to help out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3ykpqi/stalling_hard_since_forever_dont_know_what_the/
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-29 02:26:49
December 29 2015 02:08 GMT
#1660
On December 29 2015 09:57 Thalandros wrote:
So I've been struggling with gaining strength for a bit. Strength, not size.


I'll link a longer reddit post down below because that's where I've put all the details, but basically:

Form comes difficult for me. I'd been messing with my diet a bit for a good part of this year but the last 3 months I've been serious and even though I'm not the most lean, adding on weight. And even though I get heavier and lift heavier, I seem to not gain any strength in the big 3 (BP, Squat, DL). I have NO idea how. My squat form is really weird and difficult to control, I lean the bar to right naturally for some reason. Other lifts I have no idea. Maybe I lift too heavy for my good, and it makes my form bad so that I don't actually get stronger.


I track macros on MFP, getting 150+ protein in every day, eat a 200-300kcal surplus (have gained weight recently, so I am adding size to my frame) and follow a SS-based PPL split benching, squatting, deadlifting and OHP-ing twice a week (one heavy, one non-heavy day).

Basically, I'm clueless. Here's the full post for anyone willing to help out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3ykpqi/stalling_hard_since_forever_dont_know_what_the/

Form breaks down when lifts get really heavy. It happens. To paraphrase chaos and pain, people who whine about "perfect form" on the internet and throw that up as an excuse generally aren't very strong, and are going to stay that way. What's more important is figuring out why you broke down, and improving that part until it becomes something else holding you back.

When's the last time you actually failed a lift? I don't mean "Racked the bar because I didnt think I could do another rep" or "didn't add weight like I was supposed to, because last workout was so heavy" I mean actually failed to complete a rep during a work set.

edit: lift videos you posted on reddit don't look very hard. You might be leaning forward a bit too much in your squat, but that's not what's holding you back. I'm not noticing any of this "leaning to the right" business besides what's due to the camera angle. That looks like a ~60% effort to me, besides you just in general not having a lot of practice squatting. Form check videos aren't super useful until they get heavier; try to do something in the 85% range-ish.

Frankly it looks to me like this is all in your head; which trust me, I'm familiar with. You're capable of more, you just aren't pushing yourself to do it.

edit edit: check out these two videos for deadlift tips, there are a few things to work on there.
+ Show Spoiler +




There's also a deadlift video with layne norton at supertraining that's decent, but it's not as good as those two (imo).
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
UpATreeSC 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 960
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 83
Zeus 69
Trap 43
910 39
Bale 23
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
zelot 14
Shine 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5940
420jenkins234
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Fnx 918
edward66
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1896
Other Games
summit1g4752
Grubby3068
Beastyqt701
B2W.Neo607
byalli413
C9.Mang0164
KnowMe160
TKL 148
shahzam90
BRAT_OK 67
Chillindude14
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV261
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur377
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 36m
Stellar Fest
17h 36m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.