• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:09
CEST 22:09
KST 05:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 82

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 234 Next
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
December 11 2015 16:16 GMT
#1621
On December 10 2015 04:57 decafchicken wrote:
My best pull for a triple, NBD gotunk lolz

Does anyone struggle not to kill the people they're working with when they start talking about health & fitness? T_T
"Hey decafchicken, how can I lose 15 pounds by NYE?"
"Yeah I was half way to the gym when I realized I forgot my headphones so I went home and had a beer instead"

-_-

"I want to start working out again but my friend doesn't want to so I won't go either"
god I've heard that a million times.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-11 17:05:39
December 11 2015 17:01 GMT
#1622
On December 11 2015 14:50 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 04:57 decafchicken wrote:
My best pull for a triple, NBD gotunk lolz

Does anyone struggle not to kill the people they're working with when they start talking about health & fitness? T_T
"Hey decafchicken, how can I lose 15 pounds by NYE?"
"Yeah I was half way to the gym when I realized I forgot my headphones so I went home and had a beer instead"

-_-

TO be fair anyone who works out without headphones is a liar.


Try lifting in a garage by yourself under Bud's watchful eye for three months. You won't even think about touching your headphones ^_^
I only use headphones for heavy squats these days. Too focused when I'm doing snatch/CJ for headphones

On December 12 2015 01:16 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 04:57 decafchicken wrote:
My best pull for a triple, NBD gotunk lolz

Does anyone struggle not to kill the people they're working with when they start talking about health & fitness? T_T
"Hey decafchicken, how can I lose 15 pounds by NYE?"
"Yeah I was half way to the gym when I realized I forgot my headphones so I went home and had a beer instead"

-_-

"I want to start working out again but my friend doesn't want to so I won't go either"
god I've heard that a million times.


I don't workout because my friends don't workout is really "I don't workout so I don't have any friends that workout"

I keep telling my girlfriend to suck it up and go. She acts like when I started lifting I knew how to do everything and had all these friends at the gym. No, woman, I went to the gym until I figured shit out, and then I met a bunch of other people that also went to the gym. But she's like scared to death of social interaction with strangers and has the image in her head that it's going to be the most embarassing thing ever attempting to workout. Ugh.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 11 2015 17:35 GMT
#1623
Sounds alot like my brother. Personally I've made a couple acquaintances at the gym but I only ever see them at the gym and the only thing we have in common is the gym. Not a place to go to make friends in my case.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 11 2015 17:46 GMT
#1624
On December 12 2015 02:35 Osmoses wrote:
Sounds alot like my brother. Personally I've made a couple acquaintances at the gym but I only ever see them at the gym and the only thing we have in common is the gym. Not a place to go to make friends in my case.


Depends on the place I guess. Most big gyms/fitness center type places I've made acquaintances with the regulars, but people at weightlifting clubs, crossfits, etc. are usually pretty good friends.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
December 11 2015 19:24 GMT
#1625
Just wanted to update and say that after four days of slow-bulking, I've gone from 67kg to 100kg+ (this morning). On to 110.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 11 2015 19:27 GMT
#1626
Not sure any of that makes sense. What kind of slow bulk takes 4 days and nets you 30+ in whatever lift?
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
December 11 2015 19:44 GMT
#1627
dafuq
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-11 20:42:56
December 11 2015 19:59 GMT
#1628
I'm guessing it's a brain fart and was supposed to be 4 years That sounds about right for nmCT's history iirc.

He started June 2011 at 67kg and was 97kg in 2013 so it lines up pretty well. Thanks for the detective work nmCT
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-11 20:17:34
December 11 2015 20:17 GMT
#1629
Four months i bet. But that's not very "slow".
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-11 20:40:05
December 11 2015 20:38 GMT
#1630
On December 12 2015 05:17 IgnE wrote:
Four months i bet. But that's not very "slow".

No, I think he's been posting here for about four years and 67kg was his starting point. That just about mimics my weight gain since I've been posting here (60-96kg, except mine has been six years, but I haven't been bulking constantly and neither has he
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 11 2015 20:51 GMT
#1631
I think I've gone from ~90kg to ~105kg quit hogging all the gains.

Had a pretty productive lunch break today, squatted up to 220kg and then hit this 161kg CJ which is my heaviest since the Arnold last year..about 21 months

https://www.instagram.com/p/_KlJ9RwCIM/?taken-by=peterssc12
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 11 2015 21:00 GMT
#1632
That looked heavy son
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
December 11 2015 21:12 GMT
#1633
On December 12 2015 05:38 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 05:17 IgnE wrote:
Four months i bet. But that's not very "slow".

No, I think he's been posting here for about four years and 67kg was his starting point. That just about mimics my weight gain since I've been posting here (60-96kg, except mine has been six years, but I haven't been bulking constantly and neither has he


Yeah he did rowing and i assume he dropped weight until about four months ago (?) when he stopped.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
December 12 2015 23:59 GMT
#1634
Sup guys, gonnna jerk 4 more kilos.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=939050879483070
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
December 13 2015 07:39 GMT
#1635
On December 13 2015 08:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
Sup guys, gonnna jerk 4 more kilos.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=939050879483070


This guy..
I cannot believe what he is doing. How can anyone be that strong.

+ Show Spoiler +
I mean, we probably know why he did this at a torunament in Russia and not during the World Championship a couple weeks ago. But still unbelievable - and it is not as if his competition is any different.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
December 13 2015 10:02 GMT
#1636
On December 13 2015 16:39 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 08:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
Sup guys, gonnna jerk 4 more kilos.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=939050879483070


This guy..
I cannot believe what he is doing. How can anyone be that strong.

+ Show Spoiler +
I mean, we probably know why he did this at a torunament in Russia and not during the World Championship a couple weeks ago. But still unbelievable - and it is not as if his competition is any different.

He makes it look easy.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 14 2015 15:45 GMT
#1637
On December 13 2015 16:39 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 08:59 GoTuNk! wrote:
Sup guys, gonnna jerk 4 more kilos.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=939050879483070


This guy..
I cannot believe what he is doing. How can anyone be that strong.

+ Show Spoiler +
I mean, we probably know why he did this at a torunament in Russia and not during the World Championship a couple weeks ago. But still unbelievable - and it is not as if his competition is any different.


There's a few reasons outside of drug scheduling. His training program is probably laid out years in advance with the primary goal being Rio. Russian cup could have been a better choice for him because it's closer/easier/less stressful/better timing/cheaper than going to USA for worlds, and it also lets his teammates compete in the 105s at worlds to help them earn eligibility (need x amount of international competitions) for Rio.

But yeah, that 246 was fucking out of this world. Looked like an warm up weight.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
December 17 2015 20:39 GMT
#1638
making weight for a meet is the worst thing in the word... specially when behind schedule
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
December 19 2015 10:32 GMT
#1639
On December 12 2015 06:12 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 05:38 phyre112 wrote:
On December 12 2015 05:17 IgnE wrote:
Four months i bet. But that's not very "slow".

No, I think he's been posting here for about four years and 67kg was his starting point. That just about mimics my weight gain since I've been posting here (60-96kg, except mine has been six years, but I haven't been bulking constantly and neither has he


Yeah he did rowing and i assume he dropped weight until about four months ago (?) when he stopped.

Yeah I've gone from 67kg on June '11 to 89kg at the end of this years rowing season (june '15) and now finally broke the 100kg mark at 10.5% (according to calipers). Just happy with the progress.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
December 20 2015 16:05 GMT
#1640
That's a shit tonne of muscle, congrats ! What kind of weight training did you follow ? I'm trying to get better at rowing while getting biger but I can't find a good weight program, So I do something along the line of Stronglift with Pull up dips back and abs. If you have better I would be glad, thanks.
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 791
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 81
Zeus 64
910 38
Trap 36
NaDa 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 18
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6562
420jenkins274
monkeys_forever99
Counter-Strike
edward92
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS149
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2222
Other Games
summit1g5576
Grubby2837
B2W.Neo679
Beastyqt639
shahzam415
byalli411
KnowMe158
TKL 144
C9.Mang0143
ToD107
Railgan16
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 35
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 51m
Stellar Fest
16h 51m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.