• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9070 users

[G] PvZ Gateway Forge - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Crow!
Profile Joined September 2011
United States150 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 17:57:08
September 29 2011 17:47 GMT
#121
On September 30 2011 02:36 Ballistixz wrote:
... if the toss walks a way then zerg can just drone up and get a 3rd if he wants. no reason not to do it.


I can think of a reason why not to take a third just yet: there's five +1 Zealots out on the map, with more tech and units coming up in the near future. Spines secure existing positions, they don't help much for expanding. (If you have Roaches AND Spines out this fast, Protoss is feeling great about the damage he's done to you without needing to actually kill anything).

Droning, on the other hand, is something you definitely can do. Protoss's job in this situation is to get his next timing attack ready for the time when Zerg doesn't want to delay his third any longer - meanwhile, the Spines sit at home, idle. In my experience, I think the post-early-Spine-Crawler situation is slightly in favor of the Protoss, though not by much if the map is one that allows a 2-Crawler defence.
Ballistixz
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 18:05:58
September 29 2011 17:59 GMT
#122
On September 30 2011 02:47 Crow! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 02:36 Ballistixz wrote:
... if the toss walks a way then zerg can just drone up and get a 3rd if he wants. no reason not to do it.


I can think of a reason why not to take a third just yet: there's five +1 Zealots out on the map, with more tech and units coming up in the near future. Spines secure existing positions, they don't help much for expanding. (If you have Roaches AND Spines out this fast, Protoss is feeling great about the damage he's done to you already).

Droning, on the other hand, is something you definitely can do. Protoss's job in this situation is to get his next timing attack ready for the time when Zerg doesn't want to delay his third any longer - meanwhile, the Spines sit at home, idle. In my experience, I think the post-early-Spine-Crawler situation is slightly in favor of the Protoss, though not by much if the map is one that allows a 2-Crawler defence.



theres 5 +1 zealots on the map but there is also roaches from the initial pressure on the map to. do some good kiting and ur 3rd should be safe untill ur able to get some spines in that location. ive done it before. just get overlords out on the map and the watch towers to spot where the zealots are headed. if he is headed for ur 3rd move ur roaches to defend it untill its up and running. 5 zealots are not a threat to properly microed roaches that early in game. because of how the zerg macro machanic works, u will still be ahead in worker count even if u spend 6-7 larva on roaches. spending that much larva is trivial as well because once the 3rd is up ur larva production will shoot throuht the roof and the 3rd will be instantly saturated if ur good on ur injects. its honestly a small price to pay to defend that 3rd from the zealots because once your 3rd is up ur eco will easily shoot beyond that of toss.

i doubt toss will over commit to any kind of real atk considering he will be on 1-2 gates for awhile without warp gate tech.
Crow!
Profile Joined September 2011
United States150 Posts
September 29 2011 18:24 GMT
#123
I'm a bit confused as to what you're saying Zerg is doing. It's Roaches first now? Any defenses you make beyond 3-4 Roaches are just overkill and they let Protoss get ahead of you, so what are the Spines for? I was responding to you assuming your point was that Spine Crawlers were a good way to deflect the inital Zealots in lieu of Roaches; if you're not using Spines for that then we've been talking about different things so we'll get nowhere fast.

Roach deflection of the pressure is exactly what this build assumes (to the point where Micks prefers to just counter them blindly). Check out the various replays of that situation from myself and the Masters league players (who prefer a more tech focused version) and see how things work out in practice, so theorycraft can be avoided altogether.
Ballistixz
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 19:16:56
September 29 2011 19:08 GMT
#124
On September 30 2011 03:24 Crow! wrote:
I'm a bit confused as to what you're saying Zerg is doing. It's Roaches first now? Any defenses you make beyond 3-4 Roaches are just overkill and they let Protoss get ahead of you, so what are the Spines for? I was responding to you assuming your point was that Spine Crawlers were a good way to deflect the inital Zealots in lieu of Roaches; if you're not using Spines for that then we've been talking about different things so we'll get nowhere fast.

Roach deflection of the pressure is exactly what this build assumes (to the point where Micks prefers to just counter them blindly). Check out the various replays of that situation from myself and the Masters league players (who prefer a more tech focused version) and see how things work out in practice, so theorycraft can be avoided altogether.



i was reffering to if the zerg went roaches as a reponse because i agreed they are better then lings in larva cost and efficiency to deal with the zealots. so im basing it off of roaches for right now.

the spines are there for added defense. its only 1 drone and 100 minerals for 1 spine. theres absolutly no reason.not to do it. the 3-4 roaches is also added MOBILE defense for the 3rd. u can add on a few more roaches if u need to in order to make sure your fast 3rd is safe from the zealots. once the 3rd is up u can always up root the spines from ur nat and move it to ur 3rd if u need to.

once the 3rd is up u will be ahead of of a 2 base toss. so no its not really over kill.


theres also the ling spine alternative to deal with it which was what i said initially. if u go this route and u dont do make a 3rd then it will lead into a nice hydra ling timing and the toss usually wont have colo tech in time and will just plain die. u can actually do the hydra ling timing even if u made roaches at the start because usually a toss will make immortals in response to the roaches


im not exactly sure what u dont understand about this tho.
00Visor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
4337 Posts
September 29 2011 19:23 GMT
#125
I don't know what point you are trying to make. If you have perfect scouting information or know the build exactly and then produce exactly what you need to defend I guess it should be possible for Zerg to get ahead.
Of course it`s not an imba build, but I don't really see an easy hard counter.
Joey Wheeler
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (North)276 Posts
September 29 2011 19:44 GMT
#126
This is a weak hybrid build. You may have 5 zealots out but upon scouting it you don't even need to do the standard IM Zerg FFE response where you drone hard making no units off 3 bases. You will easily have roaches out before your third and still be economically ahead.
Ballistixz
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 20:06:50
September 29 2011 20:01 GMT
#127
On September 30 2011 04:23 00Visor wrote:
I don't know what point you are trying to make. If you have perfect scouting information or know the build exactly and then produce exactly what you need to defend I guess it should be possible for Zerg to get ahead.
Of course it`s not an imba build, but I don't really see an easy hard counter.



thats the point. the build it self is extremly perdicatable. when u see 5+ zealots all +1 u know exactly what the mindset of the protoss is. im speaking from a masters perspective here and this particular build i have encountered a number of times in the past, but now its rarely used because it doesnt really put that significant of a lead.

the build leads u open to roach hydra or ling hydra timings which usually kill the toss every time becaue the tosses natural response after going this particular build (from my experience) is immortals in order to blind counter roaches. its extremly predicatble. its not a bad build, but its not a uber good build either. zerg loose to it purely because of poor judgement and lack of scouting.


anyway my main point that im trying to make about this build is

A) its predictable

B) u can defend against it with relative ease

C) it doesnt put the zerg behind if the zerg has a clue on whats going on and has proper scouting using overseers/changelings.
Trusty
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand520 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 21:32:52
September 29 2011 20:36 GMT
#128
Hi,

@ everyone saying it's predictable...

I don't build immortals unless there are roaches.
You're going to stay on lings vs +1 zealots? that's fine by me, no need for cannons. Warp prism coming to warp in at your 3rd

Played some more games last night, lost 2 to baneling cheese, but I think that was miss micro on my part.

Keep dying to muta's in mid game, but that is no change from any other opening I do. Starting to think that SG is a better than a Robo...... but only for the fact I'm scared of mutalisks.

Need to see if I can hit a timing where I can break a spined-up 2base Lair (infester/Muta). This is by no means the only solution, but as a player I see no way to deal with competent muta harassment + cross expanding, without already having a Stargate.

Talking to other protoss, and listening to STOG, it seems that this is a common issue anyway - if you're not already going stargate, or not already doing an all-in 2base timing. then you're going to slowly die to muta.

Edit: If I go against spined natural & Lair before 3rd, I will attempt to add gates, and Warp Prism into the main.
PantsSC2
Profile Joined November 2010
United States17 Posts
September 30 2011 02:19 GMT
#129
If mutas are killing you, you might want to try going the Templar path first. It gives you access to Blink, Archons, and HTs, all excellent for dealing with Mutalisks. Not to mention early +2 if you think you're in a good spot and can afford it.
What
Ballistixz
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 02:28:29
September 30 2011 02:26 GMT
#130
i ALWAYS welcome stargate play because it makes my hydras that much more effective and that much more useful in the match up. there is litterally nothing the toss can do to stop it because he oppened star gate.


the best part is hydras are usually the last thing a toss will suspect and it usually catches them off guard from my experience. even more fun when u hide the hydra den in a corner of the map where a ovie is spreading creep somewhere.
Trusty
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand520 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 02:36:45
September 30 2011 02:35 GMT
#131
The best strategies are ones that don't rely on surprising your opponent.

As I touched on before, if you drop the SG instead of a Robo, your next main decision should be 'how am I going to deal with hydralisks, if they come'

If you do confirm Hydras, your midgame plan should allow you to have a decent timely response to deal with small amounts of hydra/roach or hydra/ling, untill you can get collosus.

I believe either blink, or charge. I feel charge is risky - you need to somehow get surface area on the hydras, whether it's by a flank or whatever. Charge is obviously better against ling/hydra, and blink better against roach/hydra.

I have only dropped the SG a handful of times, and I haven't given much time to fleshing out a mid-game follow up for it. I am still leaning towards Robo, especially if I can sort out a mid-game push that will allow me to heavily pressure, or kill 2base muta.
Trusty
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand520 Posts
September 30 2011 02:39 GMT
#132
On September 29 2011 23:26 00Visor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2011 14:39 Trusty wrote:
Some Reps (Robo):
PvZ Trusty
PvZ Trusty 2
PvZ Trusty 3



I hope you don't mind if I write your beginning build order down: (Pylons throughout, chrono Nexus 2x)
9 Pylon -> Scout
13 Gate
15 Assimilator
17 Forge
18 Zealot
~22 start +1 when forge finishes, chrono 3x
22 Zealot
25 Zealot (chrono)
26 Core
29 Zealot (chrono) -> move out with 4 Zealots, +1 should finish shortly after
33 Warpgate + Robo
33 Zealot
35 Pylon (low ground)
- you may throw down a 2nd assimilator around this time
36 Gate
- Cannon on low ground around this time or delay if you feel safe
37 Immortal when Robo finishes (chrono) - if we scouted Roaches, else obs or warp prism
~42 Nexus
(vs. roaches: proceed to warp in some sentries and zealots, move out with 2 immortals, get observer)

The build order seems to fit really nice. How about using the forge and upgrading +1 armor so that it finishes right before the 2nd attack? (you started it after the 2nd attack)


Thanks for that, made me realise how un-crisp the opening still is! I feel sorry that you had to try and make notes off of it hahaha...

I will put some more effort into making the robo opening very clean and crisp. There is an extremely awkward moment (as you may have noticed) - that occurs as my zealots are walking to his base. (Do I drop nexus now? Do I wait to see what he has?) etc etc.
crazyweasel
Profile Joined March 2011
607 Posts
September 30 2011 03:28 GMT
#133
hi, brozerg(but i play toss offrace) here. nice build, nice write-up, i am acutally glad you post this. it is actually a quite good build similar to what ive been doing recently on ladder(as toss) which got me 100%winrate lately against FE or 14/14. and as a zerg player i considred thinking what could i do against these builds that hang around the idea of early zealot pressure on my expo. here's what i discovered:

I'd like to point out a couple weaknesses to your build(general ideas)
1.you have not considered fast pools. which you'll notice kinda rape this and are viable on every map cept for tal-darim(well 6-7 pool still does)
2.this particular gateway/forge is extremly weak to hydra/ling all-ins that are potentially developped from the 14/14 opening.
3. forces you to delay your tech giving any early pool an instant win to zerg.

having said that i need to clarify the early pools cause it is not known much yet. i think aXa made a post on this:

+ Show Spoiler +

9pool
10 ovy
10 6-lings
13 queen (+2drones)
15 queen
17extrator trick
18 ovy
when ovy pops a full round-o-drones + extractor
around 20 start expo + roach warren(to defend any zealot pressure as a payback)
etc.(you can do most likely anything from now)

this build basically will force your forge to be cancelled(or itll die) as the usual good response is 2 gate or extrachrono on zealots + probe pull. the main goal of this build is delaying tech while having scouting info + early expand + incredible early creepspread + having opportunity to make additional dmg like drones pickups.

I made this build to prevent any sort of this early zealot bullshit agression(ive got mad alot facing this on master league ladder dont take it personal, ive used it alot to test things out) whitout getting anywhere "behind" facing other builds.

I know there are ways to adjust(like not 13gate lolol) these types of builds to early pools but they wont be as effective but still viable.

ill post some replays of this when i have the opportunity to face this build. but start thinkin of adjustments now - its clear even without replays that this build wont be as good against early pool.

i didnt want to post this to discredit or anything. its verywell written and built up with good replay support. as zerg im giving you feedback on what this build lacks and you should take good note. and sorry for the english/typing mistakes; i speak french. gl on your ladder
Disintergated
Profile Joined June 2011
9 Posts
September 30 2011 13:41 GMT
#134
Awesome guide! A quick question - If you scout the zerg expanding and he has no overlord to spot your probe, do you cannon him and delay the zealot push? Or just wait and attack him with the zealots.
friendo
Profile Joined December 2010
46 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 15:39:02
September 30 2011 15:38 GMT
#135
IGN/HD starcraft cast some pretty interesting progames that is similar to this build, but starts with forge expand. Still includes a +1 zealot push followed by tech switch.

+ Show Spoiler +




+ Show Spoiler +


friendo
Profile Joined December 2010
46 Posts
October 02 2011 13:09 GMT
#136
Anyone else been using this build? I just got owned on Nezarim, I think because I committed to the build and we were in far positions. My first wave did no damage (spines at nat and main) and I followed up with a zealot drop that killed a pool and spire but not many workers. Long story short he gets 24 mutas and I go blink stalker/archon but don't have enough and get slaughtered.

Any thoughts on how to switch tactics if we scout far positions?
Meteo Rain
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland98 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 19:38:23
October 05 2011 18:39 GMT
#137
I won GM player "ELVIS" with this build... just for a pro tip that this build is possible to polish so well that it really paids off.

Ofcourse i made my own twist for midgame but still the opening is good if you can use it right.
I have lost my phone number, can I have yours?
Micks
Profile Joined September 2011
Philippines32 Posts
October 05 2011 20:10 GMT
#138
Almost forgot about this thread, my PC broke down and all my favorites got wiped out

I was playing around with this build everytime I vs Z on the ladder. The only issue I've had with this so far are banelings. All other builds, I could react to nicely.

Hydras and I could keep pressure on with gateway units until I get Collos out or HT/DT/Archons.With him trying to defend with Hydras, that means he's delaying his 3rd.
Roaches and I could just keep those Immortals for an easy win.
Muta Ling and it would kill him before he gets a decent number of Mutas. Zealots>Lings

The only issues I'm having with it are 1 base plays or 2 base baneling plays. The rest, I could manage easily. With this build, it limits my BO losses to a few builds by Z that's not popular in the current meta game. I can honestly say I only lose with this build because I suck and haven't implemented it properly. It's not a weak build at all. You don't need to rely on surprises because Z can easily scout you. Once they scout you, it would probably be too late to switch to a 1 base play optimally. So they're forced with 2 base plays. And because that's the case, you'd only have issues with baneling plays.

Just my 2 cents.
Micks
Profile Joined September 2011
Philippines32 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 20:26:21
October 05 2011 20:25 GMT
#139
And as for the spine crawlers you've mentioned earlier, if you get to build the spines before the zealots are in your natural, that would slow down your production a WHOLE lot. Less drones, less minerals = less economy. Especially since it's during the early stages. This would leave you economically behind and the zealots need not do damage to you because it had already been done by you making less drones and more defense.

If you build them so that it would be halfway done when the zealots arrive and try to delay as much as possible until they're done, then that's the best defense that would leave you at par or even ahead economically. That requires good micro from Z to pull off.
Trusty
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand520 Posts
October 05 2011 20:42 GMT
#140
On October 06 2011 05:10 Micks wrote:
Almost forgot about this thread, my PC broke down and all my favorites got wiped out

I was playing around with this build everytime I vs Z on the ladder. The only issue I've had with this so far are banelings. All other builds, I could react to nicely.

Hydras and I could keep pressure on with gateway units until I get Collos out or HT/DT/Archons.With him trying to defend with Hydras, that means he's delaying his 3rd.
Roaches and I could just keep those Immortals for an easy win.
Muta Ling and it would kill him before he gets a decent number of Mutas. Zealots>Lings

The only issues I'm having with it are 1 base plays or 2 base baneling plays. The rest, I could manage easily. With this build, it limits my BO losses to a few builds by Z that's not popular in the current meta game. I can honestly say I only lose with this build because I suck and haven't implemented it properly. It's not a weak build at all. You don't need to rely on surprises because Z can easily scout you. Once they scout you, it would probably be too late to switch to a 1 base play optimally. So they're forced with 2 base plays. And because that's the case, you'd only have issues with baneling plays.

Just my 2 cents.


Rofl I came back here to say that the only thing that crushes me is banelings too!.

Destroys your push, and you're left with no sentries (which is what you want vs banelings).

Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O155
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1074
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5296
JimRising 693
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5573
Other Games
summit1g8793
FrodaN2999
KnowMe206
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1017
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5m
CranKy Ducklings10
Afreeca Starleague
11h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 5m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.