• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8013 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 82 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 13:37 GMT
#1181
The last few games that we have played should tell you that you know jack shit about how I play as mafia or town.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:39 GMT
#1182
On December 01 2020 22:36 Hapahauli wrote:
Like one of your "suspicions" this game is that I wouldn't botch a blue claim. Do you realize that I literally just did that in Aperture last game, in which I botched a power role claim by thinking I rolled a 3p?

Where did i say this?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:41 GMT
#1183
On December 01 2020 22:35 Hapahauli wrote:
If you want to ignore that context, and if you want to believe that scum-Hapa is capable of that, then you are scum or you don't know me or anything about my playstyle at all.

On December 01 2020 22:37 Hapahauli wrote:
The last few games that we have played should tell you that you know jack shit about how I play as mafia or town.

???
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:43 GMT
#1184
Why can't you just answer me why you cannot be mafia with me, TT or Vivax? You explicitly said there is no player you are mafia with so can we hear why is that?
On December 01 2020 21:16 Hapahauli wrote:
What people should understand if they read my filter in context is that it is really unlikely for me to have any scum-buddy this game. Therefore, how the fuck am I mafia?

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:44 GMT
#1185
You even bolded it yourself.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 13:45 GMT
#1186
On December 01 2020 22:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 22:36 Hapahauli wrote:
Like one of your "suspicions" this game is that I wouldn't botch a blue claim. Do you realize that I literally just did that in Aperture last game, in which I botched a power role claim by thinking I rolled a 3p?

Where did i say this?


That is the implication of this:

Doesnt want to be mayor just because he [i]doent want responsibility and hecause he cannot then use his role, while trying to convince me into lynching grack for "i have historically very good accuracy of hitting mafia D1"? Why doesnt he think he will get shot N1 anyways?


You are basically saying that my blue claim doesn't make sense in the context of my play, when it is very easily explained by me posting the first thing that comes to my mind when I play as town.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 13:46 GMT
#1187
On December 01 2020 22:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 22:35 Hapahauli wrote:
If you want to ignore that context, and if you want to believe that scum-Hapa is capable of that, then you are scum or you don't know me or anything about my playstyle at all.

Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 22:37 Hapahauli wrote:
The last few games that we have played should tell you that you know jack shit about how I play as mafia or town.

???


How many times did you tunnel me in our last 3 games? What was my alignment in our last 3 games?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 13:47 GMT
#1188
On December 01 2020 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why can't you just answer me why you cannot be mafia with me, TT or Vivax? You explicitly said there is no player you are mafia with so can we hear why is that?
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 21:16 Hapahauli wrote:
What people should understand if they read my filter in context is that it is really unlikely for me to have any scum-buddy this game. Therefore, how the fuck am I mafia?



I answered you.

We are going to play this the opposite way, in which you tell me how I can be mafia with TT or Vivax, and then I tell you how stupid you are.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:49 GMT
#1189
On December 01 2020 22:45 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 22:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 01 2020 22:36 Hapahauli wrote:
Like one of your "suspicions" this game is that I wouldn't botch a blue claim. Do you realize that I literally just did that in Aperture last game, in which I botched a power role claim by thinking I rolled a 3p?

Where did i say this?


That is the implication of this:

Show nested quote +
Doesnt want to be mayor just because he [i]doent want responsibility and hecause he cannot then use his role, while trying to convince me into lynching grack for "i have historically very good accuracy of hitting mafia D1"? Why doesnt he think he will get shot N1 anyways?


You are basically saying that my blue claim doesn't make sense in the context of my play, when it is very easily explained by me posting the first thing that comes to my mind when I play as town.

No i am saying that regardless of your affiliation you didnt read that not all roleblocks are notified. I think you'd want to be mayor regardless of your role because you think youre really good and if you hit mafia you'll be killed anyways on N1.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:50 GMT
#1190
On December 01 2020 22:35 Hapahauli wrote:
My perception of my scum play is that I would not be capable of acting "rage" or "tilt" in the way that I am interacting with you, TT, or Vivax. But that is obviously a self-serving argument, which makes your whole question incredibly stupid for making me make a self-serving argument.

Wait this is your answer? Yeah no.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:52 GMT
#1191
On December 01 2020 22:47 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why can't you just answer me why you cannot be mafia with me, TT or Vivax? You explicitly said there is no player you are mafia with so can we hear why is that?
On December 01 2020 21:16 Hapahauli wrote:
What people should understand if they read my filter in context is that it is really unlikely for me to have any scum-buddy this game. Therefore, how the fuck am I mafia?



I answered you.

We are going to play this the opposite way, in which you tell me how I can be mafia with TT or Vivax, and then I tell you how stupid you are.

You can be mafia with Vivax since if you are the top suspect here it's beneficial for you two to shit on each other, maybe someone will go "wow there's no way these two are mafia together".

You can be mafia with TT since you say Vivax and TT are no different for you but all the time you want to end up on Vivax and not TT.
table for two on a tv tray
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 01 2020 13:58 GMT
#1192
Hey everybody. This is your friendly reminder to not stray into personal attacks. Thank you.
Guts? Determination? $5?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:58 GMT
#1193
On December 01 2020 22:46 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 22:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 01 2020 22:35 Hapahauli wrote:
If you want to ignore that context, and if you want to believe that scum-Hapa is capable of that, then you are scum or you don't know me or anything about my playstyle at all.

On December 01 2020 22:37 Hapahauli wrote:
The last few games that we have played should tell you that you know jack shit about how I play as mafia or town.

???


How many times did you tunnel me in our last 3 games? What was my alignment in our last 3 games?

My ???? is about that you first say i am either scum or dont know how you play as either alignment and then you say i definitely dont know how you play as either alignment. But you're mad at me because i dont think youre town?

Man that's some irrational shit.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:59 GMT
#1194
On December 01 2020 22:58 DoYouHas wrote:
Hey everybody. This is your friendly reminder to not stray into personal attacks. Thank you.

I dont understand. I dont think anyone has done any. If i have done something please PM me.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 14:03 GMT
#1195
On December 01 2020 22:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 22:45 Hapahauli wrote:
On December 01 2020 22:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 01 2020 22:36 Hapahauli wrote:
Like one of your "suspicions" this game is that I wouldn't botch a blue claim. Do you realize that I literally just did that in Aperture last game, in which I botched a power role claim by thinking I rolled a 3p?

Where did i say this?


That is the implication of this:

Doesnt want to be mayor just because he [i]doent want responsibility and hecause he cannot then use his role, while trying to convince me into lynching grack for "i have historically very good accuracy of hitting mafia D1"? Why doesnt he think he will get shot N1 anyways?


You are basically saying that my blue claim doesn't make sense in the context of my play, when it is very easily explained by me posting the first thing that comes to my mind when I play as town.

No i am saying that regardless of your affiliation you didnt read that not all roleblocks are notified. I think you'd want to be mayor regardless of your role because you think youre really good and if you hit mafia you'll be killed anyways on N1.


And that's the problem and why you know jack shit about how I play and my playstyle.

I give half of a shit about power roles and mechanics and do whatever comes first to my mind regarding them.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 14:05 GMT
#1196
Apparently I need to step away from the thread.

Do what you will Rayn. Apparently I cannot interact with you without going on full tilt, so I will not interact with you any further.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 14:06 GMT
#1197
Okay. I still think it's unfair to try to dubunk my argument with something that doesnt really have anything to do with it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 14:07 GMT
#1198
On December 01 2020 23:05 Hapahauli wrote:
Apparently I need to step away from the thread.

Do what you will Rayn. Apparently I cannot interact with you without going on full tilt, so I will not interact with you any further.

I am sorry. I think i have been fairly reasonable.
table for two on a tv tray
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 01 2020 14:08 GMT
#1199
On December 01 2020 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 22:58 DoYouHas wrote:
Hey everybody. This is your friendly reminder to not stray into personal attacks. Thank you.

I dont understand. I dont think anyone has done any. If i have done something please PM me.

We don't think anyone has crossed the line, but there was some toeing of it. Carry on.
Guts? Determination? $5?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 14:28 GMT
#1200
On December 01 2020 21:08 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 15:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Now Trfel and FF. You both know Hapahauli is extremely capable as town. Do you believe that town hapa:

Doesnt want to be mayor just because he doent want responsibility and hecause he cannot then use his role, while trying to convince me into lynching grack for "i have historically very good accuracy of hitting mafia D1"? Why doesnt he think he will get shot N1 anyways?


(1) I want to use my role. Period. It's town KP.


Reads jock mafia for his posting well enouugh to put him as very clear scumread D2 just to later on end up saying jock is mafia because he doesnt remember anything jock has posted?


Bullshit and misleading.

I state that I didn't remember what Jock said on #532.
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=27#532

This inspires me to case him, which I post after in #591:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=30#591


Briefly as it was, reads TT town simply just for reading rayn's filter. In MYLO???


Where the fuck did I do this?


Show nested quote +
As claimed blue doesnt get shot or roleblocked N2 over shockeyy?


(2) It happened.

Show nested quote +
Uses ate in "i understand you can want to lynch me for three blues being too much". Now thats simply bullshit and noone should vote hapa for that, why doesnt he say so? Because of ate, it's better if peoplerealise itthemselves. Still, why is he allowing people to scumread him for utterly shit reasons if he is town?


(3) It happened.

I slashed out the things i was clearly wrong at.

(4) The only "reason" that you and anyone else has to lynch me is for setup speculation and "because I wasn't shot."

There are many reasons I'd be alive. For example: Lest I remind the thread that I was gone celebrating the holidays with my family for 3-4 days and wasn't engaged in an entire day of play.

(1) I know this is "he said he said", but i think from behavioral point of view it is a legit point. People can either believe i am right or then they can believe i am not right.

(2) I think this is a strong point, however i realise hapa isn't getting shot as town on N2 unless mafia is certain of the JK. Hapa + Trfel mafia team doesnt make any fucking sense at all while i think it's technically possible (?). Idk, i would never ever let a claimed blue go unroleblocked even if i knew JK was around to "possibly do that for my team".

(3) Yes it happened, and i think it's fairly strong point. Why would anyone as town be willing to let townies vote for them in MYLO because of some bs reason?

(4) That's not true. Also since it is apparent mafia knows there is a JK (unless they also had blocked Hapa N1 as well as Trfel), i don't think the last paragraph makes any sense. Even without it it doesn't really make sense that Hapa should be left alive -- i dont really think anyone is even arguing that he is mafia because he is not dead?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 243
CranKy Ducklings152
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 116
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins70
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2616
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt354
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX102
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 44m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.