• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8681 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 82 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 01 2020 07:57 GMT
#1161
I find it very unlikely that Hapahauli would be mafia with Vivax. That doesn't line up with their play today (double bus with Vivax being lazy) and doesn't line up with Hapahauli's push on Vivax Day 2.

So if Hapahauli is mafia, it's with raynpelikoneet or Tictock. If it's raynpelikoneet, they'd be going through a lot of theatrics when they could just get a mislynch and collect the win pretty easily. So I don't really believe that either.

Leaves Hapahauli and Tictock. This is a much more believable combination.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 01 2020 10:44 GMT
#1162
How in the hell do you think I am mafia with Hapa after today? Rayn/Hapa makes no sense either with Rayn literally not wanting to lynch anyone by Hapa all day.
I can take that responsibility.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 12:03 GMT
#1163
Trfel, you need to stop being convinced by the last person you speak to.

Rayn, thank you finally for posting one coherent post of your suspicions on me. I've been waiting for that all day.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 12:08 GMT
#1164
On December 01 2020 15:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Now Trfel and FF. You both know Hapahauli is extremely capable as town. Do you believe that town hapa:

Doesnt want to be mayor just because he doent want responsibility and hecause he cannot then use his role, while trying to convince me into lynching grack for "i have historically very good accuracy of hitting mafia D1"? Why doesnt he think he will get shot N1 anyways?
[/b]

I want to use my role. Period. It's town KP.

Reads jock mafia for his posting well enouugh to put him as very clear scumread D2 just to later on end up saying jock is mafia because he doesnt remember anything jock has posted?


Bullshit and misleading.

I state that I didn't remember what Jock said on #532.
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=27#532

This inspires me to case him, which I post [i]after in #591:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=30#591

Briefly as it was, reads TT town simply just for reading rayn's filter. In MYLO???


Where the fuck did I do this?

As claimed blue doesnt get shot or roleblocked N2 over shockeyy?


It happened.

Uses ate in "i understand you can want to lynch me for three blues being too much". Now thats simply bullshit and noone should vote hapa for that, why doesnt he say so? Because of ate, it's better if peoplerealise itthemselves. Still, why is he allowing people to scumread him for utterly shit reasons if he is town?


It happened.

The only "reason" that you and anyone else has to lynch me is for setup speculation and "because I wasn't shot."

There are many reasons I'd be alive. For example: Lest I remind the thread that I was gone celebrating the holidays with my family for 3-4 days and wasn't engaged in an entire day of play.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 12:11 GMT
#1165
On December 01 2020 15:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I might also add that if my case on FF was so terrible why doesnt hapa say that before ff is confirmed town?


It's almost like I was gone from the thread for the whole weekend and didn't have the chance to call you out on your idiocy live.

Idunno. Do you read anything with context?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 12:14 GMT
#1166
Uses ate in "i understand you can want to lynch me for three blues being too much". Now thats simply bullshit and noone should vote hapa for that, why doesnt he say so? Because of ate, it's better if peoplerealise itthemselves. Still, why is he allowing people to scumread him for utterly shit reasons if he is town?


God even reading this shit makes me pissed off.

Hapa can't control the reasons for which people scum read him, therefore he is scum.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 12:16 GMT
#1167
What people should understand if they read my filter in context is that it is really unlikely for me to have any scum-buddy this game. Therefore, how the fuck am I mafia?

Certainly not for easily disprovable shit that Rayn posts:

Bullshit and misleading.

I state that I didn't remember what Jock said on #532.
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=27#532

This inspires me to case him, which I post [i]after in #591:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=30#591
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 12:27 GMT
#1168
On December 01 2020 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 14:23 Trfel wrote:
On December 01 2020 13:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 01 2020 13:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Sigh.

Let me start by saying this:

Hapa is saying we should definitely lynch into TT/Vivax because if we hit mafia there the game is practically solved.

This is obviously smart from mafia perspective because he then isnt lynched and town can still make the wrong decision with TT/Vivax.

From town perspective though; Lets say we lynch Vivax and he flips mafia. Trfel jails Hapa (or whoever) and the NK goes through. How is the game solved?
Did Hapahauli ever say this? I thought he was advocating lynching Tictock or Vivax because he thinks they are mafia and he is town (presumably) so that would be a superior lynch?

He doesnt outright say it but implies it over and over again by trfel's jail and in his discussion with TT. Like he says we lynch vivax and trfel jails him and if he is mafia it's gg. But it doesnt even come to it if vivax is NOT mafia. Again, flawed reasoning to make tou look elsewhere other than him.


"Hapa didn't say it, but I'm just going to read into what he said until I think he is scummy".
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 12:34 GMT
#1169
And for the record townies, if Rayn says something about my fitler, FFS don't take it for granted as if it is true and actually... CHECK HIS WORK?!?

Sometimes, he has his head so much up his as that he reads more lines in his colon than he does in thread.

It's probably town but it's so fucking bad.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 12:39 GMT
#1170
Like where the fuck in my filter to I read TT as town for "reading Rayn's filter?!"

On December 01 2020 21:27 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 01 2020 14:23 Trfel wrote:
On December 01 2020 13:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 01 2020 13:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Sigh.

Let me start by saying this:

Hapa is saying we should definitely lynch into TT/Vivax because if we hit mafia there the game is practically solved.

This is obviously smart from mafia perspective because he then isnt lynched and town can still make the wrong decision with TT/Vivax.

From town perspective though; Lets say we lynch Vivax and he flips mafia. Trfel jails Hapa (or whoever) and the NK goes through. How is the game solved?
Did Hapahauli ever say this? I thought he was advocating lynching Tictock or Vivax because he thinks they are mafia and he is town (presumably) so that would be a superior lynch?

He doesnt outright say it but implies it over and over again by trfel's jail and in his discussion with TT. Like he says we lynch vivax and trfel jails him and if he is mafia it's gg. But it doesnt even come to it if vivax is NOT mafia. Again, flawed reasoning to make tou look elsewhere other than him.


"Hapa didn't say it, but I'm just going to read into what he said until I think he is scummy".


Oh there... probably there.

>
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 12:40 GMT
#1171
Meant to make an angry face. Not a sad face. I'm like 5% sad and 95% raging, so it is emotionally inaccurate.

Thx.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:16 GMT
#1172
Hapa you are right about the Jock read and the TT thing in my case. I misread your TT post on phone and i took what FF said at face value and didnt look at it properly back then because i thought FF was mafia at the time and the whole "people who voted for jock" post was weak in my opinion.

Now you said earlier that you cannot be mafia with anyone in the game. Why can't you be mafia with:
- me
- vivax
- TT ?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:19 GMT
#1173
On December 01 2020 21:27 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 01 2020 14:23 Trfel wrote:
On December 01 2020 13:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 01 2020 13:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Sigh.

Let me start by saying this:

Hapa is saying we should definitely lynch into TT/Vivax because if we hit mafia there the game is practically solved.

This is obviously smart from mafia perspective because he then isnt lynched and town can still make the wrong decision with TT/Vivax.

From town perspective though; Lets say we lynch Vivax and he flips mafia. Trfel jails Hapa (or whoever) and the NK goes through. How is the game solved?
Did Hapahauli ever say this? I thought he was advocating lynching Tictock or Vivax because he thinks they are mafia and he is town (presumably) so that would be a superior lynch?

He doesnt outright say it but implies it over and over again by trfel's jail and in his discussion with TT. Like he says we lynch vivax and trfel jails him and if he is mafia it's gg. But it doesnt even come to it if vivax is NOT mafia. Again, flawed reasoning to make tou look elsewhere other than him.


"Hapa didn't say it, but I'm just going to read into what he said until I think he is scummy".

I think i provided explanation to this one. Yes you were talking to TT and from TT's pov the game is solved then yeah, but after that you say "now we just need Trfel on board" and that's where you in my opinion imply that. Sure you're gonna say it's something else as either alignment but that's still what i think. This post here:
On December 01 2020 08:56 Hapahauli wrote:
@ TT

Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 08:35 Hapahauli wrote:
Let's make a deal TT.

I think Vivax is mafia. You think Vivax is mafia.

Let's kill Vivax. After that, since we both think that Trfel is the JK, he can simply block me tomorrow and "confirm me as mafia". Sounds good?

Game solved and over from your perspective. No need to argue or do anything.


The offer stands. If I were to get Trfel to endorse this plan, will you vote Vivax?

Yes or no.

table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 13:20 GMT
#1174
On December 01 2020 22:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 21:27 Hapahauli wrote:
On December 01 2020 14:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 01 2020 14:23 Trfel wrote:
On December 01 2020 13:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 01 2020 13:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Sigh.

Let me start by saying this:

Hapa is saying we should definitely lynch into TT/Vivax because if we hit mafia there the game is practically solved.

This is obviously smart from mafia perspective because he then isnt lynched and town can still make the wrong decision with TT/Vivax.

From town perspective though; Lets say we lynch Vivax and he flips mafia. Trfel jails Hapa (or whoever) and the NK goes through. How is the game solved?
Did Hapahauli ever say this? I thought he was advocating lynching Tictock or Vivax because he thinks they are mafia and he is town (presumably) so that would be a superior lynch?

He doesnt outright say it but implies it over and over again by trfel's jail and in his discussion with TT. Like he says we lynch vivax and trfel jails him and if he is mafia it's gg. But it doesnt even come to it if vivax is NOT mafia. Again, flawed reasoning to make tou look elsewhere other than him.


"Hapa didn't say it, but I'm just going to read into what he said until I think he is scummy".

I think i provided explanation to this one. Yes you were talking to TT and from TT's pov the game is solved then yeah, but after that you say "now we just need Trfel on board" and that's where you in my opinion imply that. Sure you're gonna say it's something else as either alignment but that's still what i think. This post here:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 08:56 Hapahauli wrote:
@ TT

On December 01 2020 08:35 Hapahauli wrote:
Let's make a deal TT.

I think Vivax is mafia. You think Vivax is mafia.

Let's kill Vivax. After that, since we both think that Trfel is the JK, he can simply block me tomorrow and "confirm me as mafia". Sounds good?

Game solved and over from your perspective. No need to argue or do anything.


The offer stands. If I were to get Trfel to endorse this plan, will you vote Vivax?

Yes or no.



I am saying that the game is solved from TT's perspective you numbskull. It's not even that hard to infer.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 13:20 GMT
#1175
On December 01 2020 22:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hapa you are right about the Jock read and the TT thing in my case. I misread your TT post on phone and i took what FF said at face value and didnt look at it properly back then because i thought FF was mafia at the time and the whole "people who voted for jock" post was weak in my opinion.

Now you said earlier that you cannot be mafia with anyone in the game. Why can't you be mafia with:
- me
- vivax
- TT ?


How good of an actor do you think I am as mafia? How do you perceive my scum play to be?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:24 GMT
#1176
On December 01 2020 16:57 Trfel wrote:
I find it very unlikely that Hapahauli would be mafia with Vivax. That doesn't line up with their play today (double bus with Vivax being lazy) and doesn't line up with Hapahauli's push on Vivax Day 2.

So if Hapahauli is mafia, it's with raynpelikoneet or Tictock. If it's raynpelikoneet, they'd be going through a lot of theatrics when they could just get a mislynch and collect the win pretty easily. So I don't really believe that either.

Leaves Hapahauli and Tictock. This is a much more believable combination.

Yo uare right that's unlike, although i wouldnt count that out completely. I think there has been a game quite recently where Vivax refused to vote a townie over his scumbuddy in a 3-2 situation (that would have won the game for mafia) because he was afraid that someone changes votes and he i caught. I think he eventually won because he hammered a townie over mafia but still. I also dont believe Vivax is lying about the bussing thing here. If he is mafia he certainly could be bussing hapa here. I think i n the game he played well he bussed both of jock and gb pretty much all the game ,town was just too dumb to not lynch either of them in time to figure the game out "quickly enough" and he gained credit for that.

So yeah, i would not count Vivax out entirely, although TT is saying some terrible shit here and defini9tely looks much worse at least to me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:27 GMT
#1177
On December 01 2020 22:20 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 22:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hapa you are right about the Jock read and the TT thing in my case. I misread your TT post on phone and i took what FF said at face value and didnt look at it properly back then because i thought FF was mafia at the time and the whole "people who voted for jock" post was weak in my opinion.

Now you said earlier that you cannot be mafia with anyone in the game. Why can't you be mafia with:
- me
- vivax
- TT ?


How good of an actor do you think I am as mafia? How do you perceive my scum play to be?

What does that matter? In the mafiascum game i wasn't able to catch you because i let go of your scummy things when you bussed and made some good psots i would expect town!hapa to make. That's the latest news on that front for me. I havent seen you as mafia in ages before that.

Now can you answer my question?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 13:28 GMT
#1178
On December 01 2020 16:57 Trfel wrote:
I find it very unlikely that Hapahauli would be mafia with Vivax. That doesn't line up with their play today (double bus with Vivax being lazy) and doesn't line up with Hapahauli's push on Vivax Day 2.

Also this is another thing. That's the exact reason that would be plausible to start the day with. I also have an opinion on the D2but i am gonna let Hapa answer me first on why he cannot be mafia with anyone.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 13:35 GMT
#1179
On December 01 2020 22:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 22:20 Hapahauli wrote:
On December 01 2020 22:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hapa you are right about the Jock read and the TT thing in my case. I misread your TT post on phone and i took what FF said at face value and didnt look at it properly back then because i thought FF was mafia at the time and the whole "people who voted for jock" post was weak in my opinion.

Now you said earlier that you cannot be mafia with anyone in the game. Why can't you be mafia with:
- me
- vivax
- TT ?


How good of an actor do you think I am as mafia? How do you perceive my scum play to be?

What does that matter? In the mafiascum game i wasn't able to catch you because i let go of your scummy things when you bussed and made some good psots i would expect town!hapa to make. That's the latest news on that front for me. I havent seen you as mafia in ages before that.

Now can you answer my question?


I think we have vastly different interpretations of what I am capable of as scum.

In that "mafiascum game", how do you perceive I played? I recall making some long-form posts and largely lurking until I got lynched. Is that what you think I'm doing this game?

My sense of your analysis of my play is that "if Hapa does something that I don't expect him to do, he is mafia". The problem is that I do stupid shit all the time. I put barely any care into my posts as town, since I'm often firing off responses on sight. So obviously I have "inconsistencies" or stupid shit in my filter all the time as town.

And you damn well know this, because I've rolled town every game I've played this year, and you've tunneled me for extended periods of time in every damn game I've played this year despite my alignment.

My perception of my scum play is that I would not be capable of acting "rage" or "tilt" in the way that I am interacting with you, TT, or Vivax. But that is obviously a self-serving argument, which makes your whole question incredibly stupid for making me make a self-serving argument.

It is plainly obvious that I have been try-harding the fuck out of this game since the holiday weekend has ended. If you want to ignore that context, and if you want to believe that scum-Hapa is capable of that, then you are scum or you don't know me or anything about my playstyle at all.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 13:36 GMT
#1180
Like one of your "suspicions" this game is that I wouldn't botch a blue claim. Do you realize that I literally just did that in Aperture last game, in which I botched a power role claim by thinking I rolled a 3p?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 647
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota67
Counter-Strike
fl0m2969
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3803
Other Games
FrodaN956
Beastyqt575
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor239
Livibee193
C9.Mang0152
IndyStarCraft 123
olofmeister107
ZombieGrub61
QueenE52
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• blackmanpl 21
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2886
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis1682
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra472
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.