• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:07
CEST 05:07
KST 12:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9490 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 82 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 14:31 GMT
#1201
EBWOP:
* Even without it it doesn't really make sense that Hapa shouldnt be left alive
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 14:32 GMT
#1202
Uhhh.... Trfel help pls?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 14:33 GMT
#1203
Vivax why am i mafia with Hapa? I know you said some bussing shit but what in my play makes me mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 14:52 GMT
#1204
On December 01 2020 19:44 Tictock wrote:
How in the hell do you think I am mafia with Hapa after today?

Why?
Rayn/Hapa makes no sense either with Rayn literally not wanting to lynch anyone by Hapa all day.

Why?

I am also still waiting for why i am mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:09 GMT
#1205
Again fucking ugh... I think Hapa's case on Vivax isn't that good. And his case on TT is mostly "when Vivax is mafia then...".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:11 GMT
#1206
No, all the case on TT is about TT being mafia because Vivax is mafia too lol...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:13 GMT
#1207
On December 01 2020 00:37 Hapahauli wrote:
On TicTock:

The way that TicTock approaches his Vivax read is very scummy. I think it is scummy regardless of Vivax's alignment, but I think it is especially so if Vivax is mafia.

The first time that TicTock talks about Vivax is near the end of D1:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 03:44 Tictock wrote:
Yolo scumteam

Vivax/Hapa


Clearly, he has some level of suspicion towards Vivax.

Show nested quote +
On November 27 2020 12:00 Tictock wrote:
Yea, rereading Vivax I still don't see him being mafia. Only thing I could see is that he has himself pretty on the sidelines and isn't making much of a splash.

However the same could be said of multiple people.

I don't really see mafia switching a vote last min or calling to make Grack Pardoner so the role dies either, but that's kinda wifom.

Lastly, I think a Vivax/Jock team is unlikely given some of vivax's posts on Jock.


He immediately follows this up by "changing his mind" on the Vivax read after "reading the thread". What I find curious and scummy about this post is that despite calling Vivax town, he articulates in the same breath a fantastic reason for why Vivax may be mafia regarding Vivax's relative inactivity/passivity.

I will also note that there's no "substance" behind his Vivax read. Despite this, he continues attacking cases against vivax:

Show nested quote +
On November 27 2020 14:41 Tictock wrote:
Yea, the more I look at Hapa's case on Vivax I don't think it holds any water.

I don't see why a mafia!vivax would push away from a mislynch on someone he has only stated is a null read.

Going to look into the Jock stuff tomorrow.

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2020 08:48 Tictock wrote:
That looked like a decent catch on Vivax there Trfel but I can't quite substantiate it from Vivax's filter (I see him going back and forth on Jock and even says he'd shoot FF or Sho). Please feel free to show me what I missed.

Had some minor shit come up this morning but I should have some time today. I will not be around for deadline tomorrow however.

Oh and before I filter, I don't find Rayns case on FF very compelling either. Ff is low effort but his tone has been reading as town to me.

@Rayn Do you think FF has a better chance at being mafia then Sho?


...he's happy to attack people's reads against Vivax, but again, no substance or rationale to believe that he's town beyond "these cases are bad".

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2020 16:51 Tictock wrote:
I mean I can respect that that read means a lot to you, but I just cannot understand it due to how I play... I think

Unfortunately this puts us at something of an impass as my own poorly formed town reads on Vivax/FF (actually I am fairly confident on Vivax but FF is more tonal) leaves me looking at Jock.


He again re-iterates his read on being "confident" regarding Vivax.

But again, where is the substance? [uWhy does he read Vivax as mafia? The only serious reading of his filter (see post #2 above) suggests good reasons for Vivax being mafia. Otherwise, TT spends time attacking reasons for why Vivax is mafia rather than providing substance.
[/u]
Literally, read for yourself! And then he cannot be mafia with anyone in the game...............
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:14 GMT
#1208
Vote hapa please, just because of that. "Hey there is no difference in Vivax or TT but all my case on TT is because Vivax is mafia".

slamdunk GG!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:30 GMT
#1209
If there is no way i am not mafia (while hapa was on this at the start of D3):

Why did he went from that to Vivax + TT while all his case on TT is that Vivax is mafia???????????

On December 01 2020 00:46 Hapahauli wrote:
On Rayn:

After reading through, I think he's very town.

The things that strike out to me are:
1) His willingnness to go down paranoid "rabbit holes" (reads on FF, Slam, etc.)
2) His de-escalation tactics this game, both in the very beginning of the game:

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 09:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:38 Hapahauli wrote:
oh baby yeah give it to me more

If it is about me then i dont take any offense. From the last time i think i did a bit after i figured out you are town. Here i really do not, since i dont think you have given any insight so far. Its okay though, i dont mind, but i also dont like you acting like this for ????


... and in around my botched roleblock thing:

Show nested quote +
On November 27 2020 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay let's cut this discussion for now. I don't think it'll help anymore.

##vote Vivax


I do not at all associate scum Rayn with keeping a discussion focused, especially in the 2nd example.

1) But i was at least retarded in doing those things (if not mafia even??) after he made this post
2) I think he scumread for this, or at least thats the ENTIRE reason he DIDNT townread me earlier (correct if i am wrong).
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:33 GMT
#1210
On November 26 2020 03:48 Hapahauli wrote:
To be clear, I do not trust Rayn enough for him to be Mayor.

His new playstyle has a plausible explanation. Don't get me wrong. But I have doubt, and I do not want any doubt about the town mayor. As for my doubt: I can understand how there is less "rage" in his game, and that is not an inherently mafia-oriented thing. But he is not pushing the game forward in the way I would expect him to as town. Rayn is hyper paranoid, stubborn, and a bit of a "steamroller" in his typical town games. His mafia games have some of those traits, but in my experience, they are more toned down.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:34 GMT
#1211
I do not at all associate scum Rayn with keeping a discussion focused, especially in the 2nd example.

vs

Rayn is hyper paranoid, stubborn, and a bit of a "steamroller" in his typical town games.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:36 GMT
#1212
i am talking to myself but yeah that's it, that's the final blow.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:37 GMT
#1213
Murder Hapa kthxbyw.

PS. then murder TT because hapa's case on TT is all that Vivax is mafia so TT is mafia after.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
December 01 2020 15:41 GMT
#1214
On December 01 2020 14:48 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 14:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its okay, lets hear why i am mafia with Vivax.


I am not getting into that, just saying Vivax should be the lynch here.


On December 01 2020 19:44 Tictock wrote:
How in the hell do you think I am mafia with Hapa after today? Rayn/Hapa makes no sense either with Rayn literally not wanting to lynch anyone by Hapa all day.


Bit of a crappy question (also, in general) after first waffling on me + Hapa apparently delivering more points on Hapa, then deciding for me and wondering what could possibly make you mafia with Hapa.

I just skimmed over rayns posts and given the mod notice I'm not sure if I'll read them too carefully. I'm guessing Hapa bought himself lenience by spamming?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:42 GMT
#1215
I suggest you read my posts.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:44 GMT
#1216
Like i dont even fucking care atm Vivax since you apparently think i ma mafia with Hapa, but still i suggest you read my posts.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
December 01 2020 15:48 GMT
#1217
I'm on it, but kinda slow atm.

Anyone got an idea why TT spammed votes? Was he so bored he wanted to mess with a votecount bot?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
December 01 2020 15:57 GMT
#1218
On December 01 2020 10:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
basically if I believe hapa is town which honestly I do from all this posting and I don't believe trfel is fake JK then it has to be vivax tt and that's kinda nice so I could switch to vivax


If you bother to compare his earlier days posting (sizeable and sparse) with today's posting (fast reactive) do you not reach the conclusion that he changed his posting style to survive?

It just seems logical to me that mafia would squeeze through a last effort here. And I don't think that Hapa switching from aforementioned posting style to one-liner spam should make him town. He fell out of character, so to say.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 15:58 GMT
#1219
boring..
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 16:00 GMT
#1220
Oh look, lazy-Vivax has returned.

Well I'd rather talk to mafia than Rayn I suppose.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
PiLiPiLi 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2970
ViBE146
Bale 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7343
taco 589
Other Games
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft361
C9.Mang0317
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1063
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP104
• Hupsaiya 94
• davetesta28
• practicex 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1114
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.