• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 607

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 605 606 607 608 609 1068 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
April 08 2015 05:48 GMT
#12121
On April 08 2015 01:39 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2015 15:14 ticklishmusic wrote:
So I've been pretty accustomed to being forever alone-- I've had relationships and almost-relationships that have ended through little fault of my own. I do often catch myself wishing I'd done something different, that I'd find someone, etc. Anyways, I'm a big romantic. But still, it's a certain sort of stability which is tolerable enough.

Going off my post a coupe days ago: a friend of a good friend came down for spring break-- her sister lives here, she came with some friends as well. We met once over the summer, and that time and this one we hit it off pretty well. There was some mutual attraction this time which I discounted/ didn't act on because she's out of state, but was apparently pretty obvious to my roommate and some of the people we hung out with.

This threw a pretty big wrench into my stable little world of forever aloneness. I'm being forced to kind of think about what if's and potential or missed opportunities. I don't know what's going on with this girl. I need my friend to let me know what she's thinking. Then I can either make a move, unlikely as it it is to succeed, or just shrug it off and return to being forever alone. I'm having trouble sleeping (more so than usual, my insomnia comes from another girl actually, but that's another story). Absolutely exhausted, almost manic or slightly hysterical in social settings.

To top it off, my roommates aren't helping. I told one of them, and well, he honestly has the emotional capacity of a teaspoon. Wasn't much help. Today he comes home to complain because he met a girl at a date party, they hit off well, and then today he was talking to another girl in one of his classes and now has to choose between them. Absolutely insensitive. My other roommate is in a stable relationship which I can't blame him for, but it does add little extra sting to the entire situation.


I don't want to be offensive but with that kind of attitude you'll remain on the foreveralone island forever.

When you want a girl you hit on her and go after her; not doing a move when you can is a massive turn off for woman. You don't ask other people to intercede for you or stop yourself from going after her because of vague problems that might arise in your imaginary future relationship.

You should not be losing sleep over girls or thinking about them in general; what you should do is actually engaging them when you are with them (not think about them afterwards)

All of the above is pretty general stuff, but it seems to me your attitude towards woman in general is not conducive to sucess with the other gender as you seem to be needy and unconfident (I might be wrong, this is my impression from your post)


I'm not offended, but I think taken out of context (and there's a decent amount of that) I see why you're drawing that conclusion. I do appreciate the benefit of the doubt you've been giving though!

I guess it's like this: if you discover a treasure map leading to something a couple miles away, then heck why not you go for it. Low risk, pretty high reward. On the other hand, a treasure map says there's something 6 hours away by plane. You'd want a tad more confirmation that there's something there before making the trek. That's the way I see it anyways.

I guess I'm miffed at life hitting one of those spikes of seeming unfairness. Everyone around me seems to be figuring it out and I'm stuck in some weird limbo, or as you put it, foreveralone island.

My last girlfriend passed away from cancer about two years ago. It's kind of hard to forget. The girl after that, well, we decided to put it on hold since she was going abroad and then she came back with a boyfriend. The rest of my experience hasn't been quite as bad, but it's hardly been good.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
April 08 2015 15:19 GMT
#12122
On April 08 2015 03:58 Acrofales wrote:
SixStrings refusing to be outdone by SoSexy. This thread continues to deliver

For the record, I don't think SoSexy deserved the shitstorm he got for that post of his. He is a creepy dude who is completely lacking in self-reflection, but who are we to tell him he's a horrible human being? This thread is not really here for advice and any advice here needs to be taken with a heavy dose of "it comes from the internet": it's a place to tell your dating stories. SoSexy did exactly that. I don't even believe he was expecting sympathy, just dropping by to vent at something he perceived as unfair (regardless of whether that latter part is true). I thought Puerk's comment was actually spot on and rather funny, but shit just devolved from there (and SoSexy had a good part in that too).

I will miss his stories. It was always interesting to read how incredibly weird some people are.

i mean I agree with you in that I enjoy hearing stories from people people, but the sticky says it's a place for advice and sosexy himself said

On April 04 2015 20:24 SoSexy wrote:
I don't come here to brag about my success but only post when looking for suggestions (that is what this thread is about).


judgement free zones are for friends and therapists. expecting that of strangers on the interwebs is silly, especially when you're continually gross and creepy like he was
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
A3th3r
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
United States319 Posts
April 08 2015 15:36 GMT
#12123
bookmarking this thread
stale trite schlub
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-09 01:58:12
April 09 2015 01:57 GMT
#12124
On April 08 2015 03:25 SixStrings wrote:
Silver lining: two dates lined up later this week, fingers crossed I can break my gloomy spell and be confident and reasonably fun again.

How?
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 09 2015 02:19 GMT
#12125
On April 08 2015 14:48 ticklishmusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 01:39 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 07 2015 15:14 ticklishmusic wrote:
So I've been pretty accustomed to being forever alone-- I've had relationships and almost-relationships that have ended through little fault of my own. I do often catch myself wishing I'd done something different, that I'd find someone, etc. Anyways, I'm a big romantic. But still, it's a certain sort of stability which is tolerable enough.

Going off my post a coupe days ago: a friend of a good friend came down for spring break-- her sister lives here, she came with some friends as well. We met once over the summer, and that time and this one we hit it off pretty well. There was some mutual attraction this time which I discounted/ didn't act on because she's out of state, but was apparently pretty obvious to my roommate and some of the people we hung out with.

This threw a pretty big wrench into my stable little world of forever aloneness. I'm being forced to kind of think about what if's and potential or missed opportunities. I don't know what's going on with this girl. I need my friend to let me know what she's thinking. Then I can either make a move, unlikely as it it is to succeed, or just shrug it off and return to being forever alone. I'm having trouble sleeping (more so than usual, my insomnia comes from another girl actually, but that's another story). Absolutely exhausted, almost manic or slightly hysterical in social settings.

To top it off, my roommates aren't helping. I told one of them, and well, he honestly has the emotional capacity of a teaspoon. Wasn't much help. Today he comes home to complain because he met a girl at a date party, they hit off well, and then today he was talking to another girl in one of his classes and now has to choose between them. Absolutely insensitive. My other roommate is in a stable relationship which I can't blame him for, but it does add little extra sting to the entire situation.


I don't want to be offensive but with that kind of attitude you'll remain on the foreveralone island forever.

When you want a girl you hit on her and go after her; not doing a move when you can is a massive turn off for woman. You don't ask other people to intercede for you or stop yourself from going after her because of vague problems that might arise in your imaginary future relationship.

You should not be losing sleep over girls or thinking about them in general; what you should do is actually engaging them when you are with them (not think about them afterwards)

All of the above is pretty general stuff, but it seems to me your attitude towards woman in general is not conducive to sucess with the other gender as you seem to be needy and unconfident (I might be wrong, this is my impression from your post)


I'm not offended, but I think taken out of context (and there's a decent amount of that) I see why you're drawing that conclusion. I do appreciate the benefit of the doubt you've been giving though!

I guess it's like this: if you discover a treasure map leading to something a couple miles away, then heck why not you go for it. Low risk, pretty high reward. On the other hand, a treasure map says there's something 6 hours away by plane. You'd want a tad more confirmation that there's something there before making the trek. That's the way I see it anyways.

I guess I'm miffed at life hitting one of those spikes of seeming unfairness. Everyone around me seems to be figuring it out and I'm stuck in some weird limbo, or as you put it, foreveralone island.

My last girlfriend passed away from cancer about two years ago. It's kind of hard to forget. The girl after that, well, we decided to put it on hold since she was going abroad and then she came back with a boyfriend. The rest of my experience hasn't been quite as bad, but it's hardly been good.


Sorry to hear about ur gf.

My point was that if you didn't hook up with the traveling girl while u were with her. and then arranged a future visit, it's over.
CinderRock
Profile Joined April 2015
Denmark14 Posts
April 09 2015 13:22 GMT
#12126
Well, im not into the whole dating thing. Im more a "Go out in the city to get drunk and ask random girls for numbers " - Type of guy .. but that works out pretty good to.

Its all about talking to them when they are on the medium-drunk girl stage. :D!
"Everybody Else Is Trash" - Doublelift.
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
April 09 2015 13:32 GMT
#12127
On April 09 2015 22:22 CinderRock wrote:
Well, im not into the whole dating thing. Im more a "Go out in the city to get drunk and ask random girls for numbers " - Type of guy .. but that works out pretty good to.

Its all about talking to them when they are on the medium-drunk girl stage. :D!

which only works, when you are attractive and the gender composition of the club/party is above sausage fest levels
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
April 09 2015 13:43 GMT
#12128
On April 09 2015 22:32 puerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 22:22 CinderRock wrote:
Well, im not into the whole dating thing. Im more a "Go out in the city to get drunk and ask random girls for numbers " - Type of guy .. but that works out pretty good to.

Its all about talking to them when they are on the medium-drunk girl stage. :D!

which only works, when you are attractive and the gender composition of the club/party is above sausage fest levels


You only have to not be gollum (i.e. take a bath, shave/groom yourself, and dress well) for it to work.
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
April 09 2015 13:44 GMT
#12129
On April 09 2015 22:43 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 22:32 puerk wrote:
On April 09 2015 22:22 CinderRock wrote:
Well, im not into the whole dating thing. Im more a "Go out in the city to get drunk and ask random girls for numbers " - Type of guy .. but that works out pretty good to.

Its all about talking to them when they are on the medium-drunk girl stage. :D!

which only works, when you are attractive and the gender composition of the club/party is above sausage fest levels


You only have to not be gollum (i.e. take a bath, shave/groom yourself, and dress well) for it to work.

i salute your optimism
CinderRock
Profile Joined April 2015
Denmark14 Posts
April 09 2015 14:06 GMT
#12130
On April 09 2015 22:44 puerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2015 22:43 Ghostcom wrote:
On April 09 2015 22:32 puerk wrote:
On April 09 2015 22:22 CinderRock wrote:
Well, im not into the whole dating thing. Im more a "Go out in the city to get drunk and ask random girls for numbers " - Type of guy .. but that works out pretty good to.

Its all about talking to them when they are on the medium-drunk girl stage. :D!

which only works, when you are attractive and the gender composition of the club/party is above sausage fest levels


You only have to not be gollum (i.e. take a bath, shave/groom yourself, and dress well) for it to work.

i salute your optimism



- No really it does work 6/10 ROFL
"Everybody Else Is Trash" - Doublelift.
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
April 09 2015 16:51 GMT
#12131
On April 09 2015 22:22 CinderRock wrote:
Well, im not into the whole dating thing. Im more a "Go out in the city to get drunk and ask random girls for numbers " - Type of guy .. but that works out pretty good to.

Its all about talking to them when they are on the medium-drunk girl stage. :D!

love it
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-09 20:14:49
April 09 2015 19:23 GMT
#12132
i still think that approach is not for everyone.

edit: it is my experience that grooming yourself and considering oneself not gollum looking, and from that expecting any success with the members of the prefered gender, is a setup for frustration and disappointment, especially in a party/club/bar setup.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
April 09 2015 20:29 GMT
#12133
On April 10 2015 04:23 puerk wrote:
i still think that approach is not for everyone.

edit: it is my experience that grooming yourself and considering oneself not gollum looking, and from that expecting any success with the members of the prefered gender, is a setup for frustration and disappointment, especially in a party/club/bar setup.

All I read here was "my preciousssssss".

Sorry Puerk.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-09 20:39:27
April 09 2015 20:39 GMT
#12134
There's a fine line between staying true to one's self and attempting to "put forward one's best face," so to speak. Not everyone can pull off the same outward character. I definitely think that there are some "Gollums" out there who are best served by figuring out how they can celebrate their Gollumness rather than attempting to look like Legolas, to exhaust the analogy.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
April 09 2015 20:56 GMT
#12135
That analogy went a lot further than I ever saw coming o.0

And of course it is not the best way for everyone to do so, but it is possible for the vast majority to pick up a girl in a bar.
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
April 09 2015 22:51 GMT
#12136
Oh, i guess i was not articulating myself well enough. I do not see any gollumness in my outer appearance, i seem to have other deficiencies.. but those are not really the topic, i just wanted to give my perspective, that expecting success from just going to places where women hang out and speaking to them, can be counterproductive if it ends in disappointment and frustration.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-10 01:21:57
April 10 2015 01:21 GMT
#12137
On April 10 2015 05:39 farvacola wrote:
There's a fine line between staying true to one's self and attempting to "put forward one's best face," so to speak. Not everyone can pull off the same outward character. I definitely think that there are some "Gollums" out there who are best served by figuring out how they can celebrate their Gollumness rather than attempting to look like Legolas, to exhaust the analogy.


I am of the impression that picking girls up at bars is highly limiting for some people (short people for example T_T). It is much easier to find a niche in which you look better, talking to girls there, and sealing the deal at night.

For example, I do my lifting (I am really good at lifting) in a crossfit gym full of hot girls, and I'm under the impression that I could def hit on a few of them if I wanted to. Sadly, the first girl I went out with from there was a keeper and is now my 6 month gf T_T.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
April 10 2015 02:02 GMT
#12138
Pretty shitty lol, visa issues took their toll so am newly single. Kind of not in the mood to really bother with such things atm, have various RL things to sort out and still super gutted with how the last one went. A Brazilian chick who had modelled and was super into games, good luck doing better than that in the near future
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-10 03:52:48
April 10 2015 03:51 GMT
#12139
So we've discussed the age thing, guy to girl comparison. I was approached by a girl about 6 years my senior today, and she basically gave me her number. So, I'm 21, she's about 26 or 27. There doesn't seem anything wrong with it, other than the fact that she went after me which by some could be interpreted as desperate, but I don't really see anything wrong with that. I appreciate girls who are straight up. We'll see what this is like. ^^
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
April 10 2015 04:50 GMT
#12140
Yeah she's desperate.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Prev 1 605 606 607 608 609 1068 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1108
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 212
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 585
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
dupreeh0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 3m
The PondCast
20h 3m
INu's Battles
21h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.