• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:17
CEST 17:17
KST 00:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9126 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 605

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 603 604 605 606 607 1068 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-04 16:15:25
April 04 2015 16:12 GMT
#12081
On April 04 2015 20:24 SoSexy wrote:
I don't come here to brag about my success but only post when looking for suggestions (that is what this thread is about).


On April 04 2015 20:24 SoSexy wrote:
If you think that I should start reflecting because on a Starcraft forum people tell me I am bad with girls, well...I would start reflecting if they told me I'm bad at Starcraft.


so you're looking for validation of the creepy and gross things you say/do/think, not any kind of suggestions?

again, I'm not doing any kind of speculating here. I'm going off of the things you post, the same things that anyone who occasionally reads this thread would see. We have that benefit that these girls don't have, and you still get called out on it by them constantly.

this isn't the first time that some random teenage girl has called you creepy or a douchebag, nor is the first time you've been called that in this thread. And as other posters just confirmed, people remember you here for how consistently creepy you are

why are you getting so defensive when people are giving suggestions exactly as you asked. Ever heard the old saying about how if you constantly find yourself running into assholes, you're probably the asshole?

PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
SoSexy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Italy3725 Posts
April 04 2015 18:02 GMT
#12082
This is my last post in this thread.

It is ridicolous how people like you try to paint a picture of a person. You are thinking 'sosexy's posts here=it's sentimental life'. I'm sorry mate but that's wrong. I post here when I have funny things to say or just to vent. If you really believe that me posting 'this girl is crazy' equals 'sosexy's a creep with no success whatsoever', I'm sorry for you.

People accusing on the false concept that if you behave correctly, girls will treat you nicely. That is not true. You have to play - and of course sometimes it does not go well. You can't seduce every girl on the planet. I probably had more girls than the people here accusing me, but I just need to post a 'omg that girl gave me the middle finger lol' for you all to go crazy.

Oh, I forgot that afterall this forum had Squattincassanova banned because he wasn't 'kind' (while he was the only one in this thread who had an idea about how seduction works). Right.

Goodbye.
Dating thread on TL LUL
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
April 04 2015 19:13 GMT
#12083
On April 04 2015 21:41 LostWraithSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 17:30 ticklishmusic wrote:
/letting off steam

So, the story is my good friend had a couple friends who visited from home (we're in university, he's from waaay out of state). One of them came in the summer and we hung out and it was pretty chill. She and a couple others came to visit again a couple weeks back for their spring break, it was nice but didn't get to hang too much because I had classes and whatnot. I thought she was pretty cool, but hey out-of-state right?

I grabbed dinner with my friend, and he brought the subject up "so, what do you think of so-and-so, not like that but personality-wise?" I'm honest about it and say that I thought so-and-so was pretty cool. And then he's like "well I was talking with my roommate (who hung out with us those times) and it it seemed like something was going on between you two, and she was also asking about you a bit."

There's a bit more, but it's just kind of frustrating. I'd say she's one of the few girls I've met while in college that I see/saw as dateable. Sadly, I haven't dated anyone in college (though I've gotten burned a couple times). Not quite sure what to do with the info. Bleh.


Is there any chance where the two of you will be in the same place in the future?


Going with the theme of "there's a shred of hope" which makes it all the more frustrating, her sister actually lives here, so she visits a couple times a year. She also almost transferred to a school in the area, but ended up not doing so.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
April 04 2015 19:15 GMT
#12084
On April 05 2015 03:02 SoSexy wrote:
This is my last post in this thread.

It is ridicolous how people like you try to paint a picture of a person. You are thinking 'sosexy's posts here=it's sentimental life'. I'm sorry mate but that's wrong. I post here when I have funny things to say or just to vent. If you really believe that me posting 'this girl is crazy' equals 'sosexy's a creep with no success whatsoever', I'm sorry for you.

People accusing on the false concept that if you behave correctly, girls will treat you nicely. That is not true. You have to play - and of course sometimes it does not go well. You can't seduce every girl on the planet. I probably had more girls than the people here accusing me, but I just need to post a 'omg that girl gave me the middle finger lol' for you all to go crazy.

Oh, I forgot that afterall this forum had Squattincassanova banned because he wasn't 'kind' (while he was the only one in this thread who had an idea about how seduction works). Right.

Goodbye.


You are actually talented as a satire writer.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
April 04 2015 19:17 GMT
#12085
There's another Italian poster who's even better than SoSexy
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
April 04 2015 19:19 GMT
#12086
and he plays (played?) for a german organisation?
waffelz
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Germany711 Posts
April 04 2015 20:08 GMT
#12087
On April 05 2015 04:19 puerk wrote:
and he plays (played?) for a german organisation?


...with comparable results
RIP "The big travis CS degree thread", taken from us too soon | Honourable forum princess, defended by Rebs-approved white knights
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 05 2015 13:26 GMT
#12088
I went over to her house to get my things yesterday, we had a pretty decent talk which makes me kind of feel better but not really..

Basically i sat her down and i was like "I want to ask you something and you to be completely honest with me in the answer" (always say be honest even tho she hasnt ever lied to me) to which i said "Do you want a break, or do you want to be done permanently?" "Because if you want a break then i'm not gonna bother with other girls because i don't really care to, have no interest in it. Get your daughter back and if you decide you want to keep going i'll be here to support you and her." "But if you want to be done then i'm going to still be friends with you but i'm going to move on"

She looked and said "I want a break to figure out whats best for me and her, you can talk to other girls i dont give a shit what you do, im not going to talk to anyone else though"

Probably not my best move but i looked her in the face and said " You know as well as I do you don't want me talking to anyone else don't give me that bullshit" She didnt really say anything to that so i assume i must have been right when i said it.

Then finally i asked her to promise me one more thing, to which she said yes
I asked her "If you decide you know, in a couple weeks or whatever you don't want to continue I want you to tell me so i can move on." She did say yes to that.
We did end up having sex before i left, and she slipped up and said she loved me too then tried to deny it.. but i did hear her say it right before i left.

I figure i'll not talk to her for a couple of weeks then do what you guys said and hit her up asking how shes doing and telling her i hope she is okay etc. She will have her kid back by the end of the month so hopefully that will be enough to push her decision into whatever direction she wants it to go
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Snotling
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany885 Posts
April 05 2015 15:04 GMT
#12089
On April 05 2015 03:02 SoSexy wrote:
This is my last post in this thread.

Goodbye.


this paints a great picture in my head.
A child that puts its fingers in its ears and starts to sing because people dont tell it what it wants to hear.
Had to smile, thank you for that :D
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-05 17:48:31
April 05 2015 17:17 GMT
#12090
On April 05 2015 22:26 arb wrote:
I went over to her house to get my things yesterday, we had a pretty decent talk which makes me kind of feel better but not really..

Basically i sat her down and i was like "I want to ask you something and you to be completely honest with me in the answer" (always say be honest even tho she hasnt ever lied to me) to which i said "Do you want a break, or do you want to be done permanently?" "Because if you want a break then i'm not gonna bother with other girls because i don't really care to, have no interest in it. Get your daughter back and if you decide you want to keep going i'll be here to support you and her." "But if you want to be done then i'm going to still be friends with you but i'm going to move on"

I really dislike this, you are giving her ultimatums, pressuring her being impatient. . .
And do you really want to be friends with her? Seems like you are just flat out lying to avoid rejection

On April 05 2015 22:26 arb wrote:
She looked and said "I want a break to figure out whats best for me and her, you can talk to other girls i dont give a shit what you do, im not going to talk to anyone else though"

Probably not my best move but i looked her in the face and said " You know as well as I do you don't want me talking to anyone else don't give me that bullshit" She didnt really say anything to that so i assume i must have been right when i said it.

Omg man now I wanna break up with you, you're such a jerk - why would you try to assume what she wants... It's really not hard man, man the hell up, tell her what YOU want, kindly, honestly without pressure and don't assume for her...


Why not just say "That's up to you, I think you're (what you like about her: boobies, punanny, other things people like, hell if I know, personality perhaps?), and I want to be with you (or - what do you actually want besides stirring drama - just tell her) so why don't you take your time, and if you want the same thing, just give me a call and we'll do something fun together."

And then walk away and don't look back until she gets in contact. And when she does (girls either ask some dumb questions, or make some random comments - they'll not tell you directly they want to see you) just assume she wants to see you and set a date, take her out and show her a good time without all that relationship talk bullshit.

On April 05 2015 22:26 arb wrote:
Then finally i asked her to promise me one more thing, to which she said yes
I asked her "If you decide you know, in a couple weeks or whatever you don't want to continue I want you to tell me so i can move on." She did say yes to that.
We did end up having sex before i left, and she slipped up and said she loved me too then tried to deny it.. but i did hear her say it right before i left.


Seriously? You brought up she said that she loved you AND HELD IT AGAINST HER?

Sorry for swearing this is really horrible tho.

On April 05 2015 22:26 arb wrote:
I figure i'll not talk to her for a couple of weeks then do what you guys said and hit her up asking how shes doing and telling her i hope she is okay etc. She will have her kid back by the end of the month so hopefully that will be enough to push her decision into whatever direction she wants it to go

Why are you pushing her to a decision...If you really like and want her you will stop being this selfish, wait until she contacts you even if it takes a month, and then playfully say you want to take her out for a date and have a good time and focus on the present and make her fall in love with you all over again - which is what you must have done at start and now you are screwing it up. And stop being this needy pushy ultimatum giving emotion stirring impatient mistress from a Venezuelan telenovella

If you want to get rid of her, by all means, keep doing what you're doing. Maybe her self esteem is low enough that she will keep a guy like you around for a few more months until you drive each other crazy.
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-05 17:47:57
April 05 2015 17:20 GMT
#12091
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-05 17:48:05
April 05 2015 17:23 GMT
#12092
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-05 17:49:13
April 05 2015 17:30 GMT
#12093

User was warned for this post
EDIT: done, was being lazy editing one post - delete the 3 blanks pls
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 05 2015 18:15 GMT
#12094
On April 06 2015 02:17 LemOn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 22:26 arb wrote:
I went over to her house to get my things yesterday, we had a pretty decent talk which makes me kind of feel better but not really..

Basically i sat her down and i was like "I want to ask you something and you to be completely honest with me in the answer" (always say be honest even tho she hasnt ever lied to me) to which i said "Do you want a break, or do you want to be done permanently?" "Because if you want a break then i'm not gonna bother with other girls because i don't really care to, have no interest in it. Get your daughter back and if you decide you want to keep going i'll be here to support you and her." "But if you want to be done then i'm going to still be friends with you but i'm going to move on"

I really dislike this, you are giving her ultimatums, pressuring her being impatient. . .
And do you really want to be friends with her? Seems like you are just flat out lying to avoid rejection

Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 22:26 arb wrote:
She looked and said "I want a break to figure out whats best for me and her, you can talk to other girls i dont give a shit what you do, im not going to talk to anyone else though"

Probably not my best move but i looked her in the face and said " You know as well as I do you don't want me talking to anyone else don't give me that bullshit" She didnt really say anything to that so i assume i must have been right when i said it.

Omg man now I wanna break up with you, you're such a jerk - why would you try to assume what she wants... It's really not hard man, man the hell up, tell her what YOU want, kindly, honestly without pressure and don't assume for her...


Why not just say "That's up to you, I think you're (what you like about her: boobies, punanny, other things people like, hell if I know, personality perhaps?), and I want to be with you (or - what do you actually want besides stirring drama - just tell her) so why don't you take your time, and if you want the same thing, just give me a call and we'll do something fun together."

And then walk away and don't look back until she gets in contact. And when she does (girls either ask some dumb questions, or make some random comments - they'll not tell you directly they want to see you) just assume she wants to see you and set a date, take her out and show her a good time without all that relationship talk bullshit.

Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 22:26 arb wrote:
Then finally i asked her to promise me one more thing, to which she said yes
I asked her "If you decide you know, in a couple weeks or whatever you don't want to continue I want you to tell me so i can move on." She did say yes to that.
We did end up having sex before i left, and she slipped up and said she loved me too then tried to deny it.. but i did hear her say it right before i left.


Seriously? You brought up she said that she loved you AND HELD IT AGAINST HER?

Sorry for swearing this is really horrible tho.

Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 22:26 arb wrote:
I figure i'll not talk to her for a couple of weeks then do what you guys said and hit her up asking how shes doing and telling her i hope she is okay etc. She will have her kid back by the end of the month so hopefully that will be enough to push her decision into whatever direction she wants it to go

Why are you pushing her to a decision...If you really like and want her you will stop being this selfish, wait until she contacts you even if it takes a month, and then playfully say you want to take her out for a date and have a good time and focus on the present and make her fall in love with you all over again - which is what you must have done at start and now you are screwing it up. And stop being this needy pushy ultimatum giving emotion stirring impatient mistress from a Venezuelan telenovella

If you want to get rid of her, by all means, keep doing what you're doing. Maybe her self esteem is low enough that she will keep a guy like you around for a few more months until you drive each other crazy.

Truthfully the first part yes i was asking what she wanted for sure that way i knew what to say next.

She asked me if i was going to keep constantly trying to get with her, and i told her i was going to give her time to decide what she wanted to do. I didnt actually say anything about her saying she loved me, i thought that to myself. This sounds alot worse in text than it was when it happened in person.

I will give her time to make her decision,
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-05 20:37:41
April 05 2015 20:37 GMT
#12095
how do you guys react when a girl you've been with for no more than 2-3 weeks starts saying she wants to get married in the future and all that yadda yadda and you don't have any plans to do that. Do you crush her dreams immediately or do you just let it phase out and say that it's not gonna be for some time? are you guys straight up with your girl like that or how do you tackle it? i let it phase out my self. i just wanna hear if my approach is bad or normal
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-05 21:26:08
April 05 2015 21:20 GMT
#12096
On April 06 2015 05:37 Copymizer wrote:
how do you guys react when a girl you've been with for no more than 2-3 weeks starts saying she wants to get married in the future and all that yadda yadda and you don't have any plans to do that. Do you crush her dreams immediately or do you just let it phase out and say that it's not gonna be for some time? are you guys straight up with your girl like that or how do you tackle it? i let it phase out my self. i just wanna hear if my approach is bad or normal



That she is with you now doesn't mean she expects you to be her future husband, nothing wrong with wanting to get married.

Edit: You can be honest about it, but don't be an asshole. "At this point in life I think I never want to get married" is way nicer than "I'll never marry anyone" despite the fact they mean exactly the same; wording is always important.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
April 06 2015 00:38 GMT
#12097
On April 05 2015 03:02 SoSexy wrote:
Oh, I forgot that afterall this forum had Squattincassanova banned because he wasn't 'kind' (while he was the only one in this thread who had an idea about how seduction works). Right.

Goodbye.


On that topic, r.Evo was my favorite poster in this thread; it's too bad he doesn't post here anymore that I've seen. He seemed to know his stuff but also seemed like a decent person.
[Phantom]
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Mexico2170 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-06 06:51:39
April 06 2015 06:43 GMT
#12098
On April 03 2015 22:16 puerk wrote:

Maybe they read your forum posts here.


That made.me lol

But in all seriousness, you guys were too harsh with sosexy IMO, he's a fun guy, and didn't even brag or anything on that post, he shared an expirence, that's all, you are critizicing the post not for what it says, but for who wrote it, and that's pretty bad.

He may be a dick with woman, who cares, we don't even know the guy, this is a place to share our stories and ask for suggestions, if he doesn't listen to them well, to bad, but that doesnt make him deserve all the people going against him.

____________,
So...like 2 years ago or so I met this girl, she wasn't the prettiest or anything but I felt some attraction to her. We talked and stuff, and I felt something special, really learned a lot with her. At the end, it was all like a long romance, hard to explain, she was going through pretty rough times and I didn't have much time, so for that and other reasons..at the end it never really got past that.

She is pretty weird, and deletes his Facebook account, then reopens it 6 months later and other stuff, the thing is, whenever she reopens his social media/reinstalls WhatsApp, she always talk to me again, and we talk till 3 am and stuff, it feels nice you know? Like If she really cares for me. and idk since I haven't really met a girl I really like since, I'm kind of inclined to talk to her well again, since he suddenly appeared a few days ago, the thing is, as I said before, she is like this really weird semi emo girl so she's is really unpredictable, and idk when she will "disappear" again.

So my question is, so you think I should do the extra effort and ask her out to some.place again? Or just keep talking with her whenever she decides to reappear in the world? TBH, Im not even sure I like her as...dating material.so to speak anymore, but the one thing I know is that it feels really good talking with her, like, if we were exactly the same, like if we were connected, talking to her still feels like the first day you know what I mean?

Maybe a good friend?
WriterTeamLiquid Staff writer since 2014 @Mortal_Phantom
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-06 11:42:29
April 06 2015 11:23 GMT
#12099
Did you have sex at all or just platonic when you were with her?

Seems like you're friend zoned already, just do whatever you feel like with her if you enjoy it, she doesn't seem like a girl that'd be a good fuck buddy nor dating material, so be her friend if you enjoy it. And if the good feelings are not penis feelings - cause that could cause trouble if you're not dating anyone.

A simple test I use to see if I really DO like a girl, but you can use it the other way:
Not sure how to put this delicately. I don't trust myself and it's hard to tell which feeling it is. So you can do this simple thing: - do nofap no porn for at least a week, then spend time with her, and if there's no arousal, no Cowper's fluid after spending time with her then you are good to go for a friendship. If there is, probably better just sticking to texting and spending energy on getting out there and finding that mutual strong attraction with a girl that has her life sorted and once you do have a strong one, and you are having your needs met then continue seeing this one as a friend.

I sometimes think having a good female friend would be a lot higher value long term than another one of the short to mid term relationships with sexual tension, games and all that jazz.
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24376 Posts
April 06 2015 16:45 GMT
#12100
On April 06 2015 15:43 [Phantom] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 22:16 puerk wrote:

Maybe they read your forum posts here.


That made.me lol

But in all seriousness, you guys were too harsh with sosexy IMO, he's a fun guy, and didn't even brag or anything on that post, he shared an expirence, that's all, you are critizicing the post not for what it says, but for who wrote it, and that's pretty bad.

He may be a dick with woman, who cares, we don't even know the guy, this is a place to share our stories and ask for suggestions, if he doesn't listen to them well, to bad, but that doesnt make him deserve all the people going against him.

____________,
So...like 2 years ago or so I met this girl, she wasn't the prettiest or anything but I felt some attraction to her. We talked and stuff, and I felt something special, really learned a lot with her. At the end, it was all like a long romance, hard to explain, she was going through pretty rough times and I didn't have much time, so for that and other reasons..at the end it never really got past that.

She is pretty weird, and deletes his Facebook account, then reopens it 6 months later and other stuff, the thing is, whenever she reopens his social media/reinstalls WhatsApp, she always talk to me again, and we talk till 3 am and stuff, it feels nice you know? Like If she really cares for me. and idk since I haven't really met a girl I really like since, I'm kind of inclined to talk to her well again, since he suddenly appeared a few days ago, the thing is, as I said before, she is like this really weird semi emo girl so she's is really unpredictable, and idk when she will "disappear" again.

So my question is, so you think I should do the extra effort and ask her out to some.place again? Or just keep talking with her whenever she decides to reappear in the world? TBH, Im not even sure I like her as...dating material.so to speak anymore, but the one thing I know is that it feels really good talking with her, like, if we were exactly the same, like if we were connected, talking to her still feels like the first day you know what I mean?

Maybe a good friend?


He/his? Is there something you're not telling us?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Prev 1 603 604 605 606 607 1068 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Mind 96
sorry 82
Dewaltoss 77
Sea.KH 77
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5198
qojqva2491
Dendi1201
420jenkins158
Counter-Strike
fl0m2698
Fnx 658
x6flipin409
Other Games
hiko941
Liquid`RaSZi852
B2W.Neo504
Lowko378
crisheroes287
DeMusliM274
XBOCT196
Liquid`VortiX171
Livibee166
QueenE105
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV610
League of Legends
• Nemesis3516
• TFBlade627
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur222
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 43m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.