• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7126 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 604

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 602 603 604 605 606 1068 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 01 2015 12:48 GMT
#12061
I decided today i am just going to occupy my time and not talk to her until she decides to talk to me.
She is a woman i guess and moody shit like this happens i will just hope it is a phase and if not i guess i'll know i waited a long time for her for nothing i guess.

I feel like atm yeah im being clingy, but i left my phone at her house while she was visiting her kid and had a million missed calls and texts and i had only left it there a few hours..

it is quite strange to me because this is unlike her, but if she does not want to be together i expect her to tell me and not beat around the bush and jerk me off.
After 6mo together i would think shit like this should not be happening anymore tbh but i will let it roll and see what happens
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
April 01 2015 13:43 GMT
#12062
On April 01 2015 21:48 arb wrote:

After 6mo together i would think shit like this should not be happening anymore tbh but i will let it roll and see what happens

shouldn't that be another major red flag to you???
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 01 2015 13:47 GMT
#12063
On April 01 2015 22:43 QuanticHawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 21:48 arb wrote:

After 6mo together i would think shit like this should not be happening anymore tbh but i will let it roll and see what happens

shouldn't that be another major red flag to you???

Yes but im not one to give up that easily without atleast some explanation behind ones actions. that is just the kind of person i am i guess.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
April 01 2015 13:52 GMT
#12064
such is the downside of being a good loyal person. unfortunately getting answer never really solves anything. it just gives you more questions. just don't let that cloud your judgement is all im saying. good luck!
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 01 2015 19:03 GMT
#12065
On April 01 2015 22:52 QuanticHawk wrote:
such is the downside of being a good loyal person. unfortunately getting answer never really solves anything. it just gives you more questions. just don't let that cloud your judgement is all im saying. good luck!

i guess you were right, i cant help but think there is someone else
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
April 02 2015 06:55 GMT
#12066
Just stop being attached to this girl so much, it's what pushed her away in the first place.

Focus on your stuff, make it clear that you won't stand for bullshit and if you really like her, then stop being so stressed out, asking for reasons and driving yourself crazy by demanding stuff from her and making theories.

I'd say at this point none of the 6 months matter at all and if you continue doing this she'll break up with you anyways - so you have nothing to lose really and treat her as any other girl, cut the effort you put into her, definitely don't think about solving her problems and if there is someone else whatever - worse case scenario is that you move on which from what you told us about her so far and her recent behavior might actually be the best outcome for you.
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
lohdon
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
170 Posts
April 02 2015 10:26 GMT
#12067
She has obvious reasons for being stressed and for her acting weird. If there is nothing else going on she probably just doesn't know how to let others help her with negative emotions. The way you act doesn't actually help that because of your own insecurity you put more pressure on her so she pushes you away. Now, of course the way she acted is not fair to you either but if you really want to help her show her that you care for her regardless of what's going on. There is a big middle ground between being clingy and not giving her any attention at all. However you can't stand that ground if you keep flip flopping and work yourself up emotionally. Just keep calm and see where it goes.
SoSexy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Italy3725 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-03 13:16:56
April 03 2015 13:13 GMT
#12068
Recently I discovered some of the most stupid girls ever. Sometimes I go out with this girl (who is ok) and I met her friends a couple times (2-3 girls). After some months I added these girls (summer is coming, I am always looking for nice people to invite at pool parties) and they started writing the girl I date things like 'omg what a creep', 'he wants to bang us', etc.

Seriously? I didn't even write you 'hello', not a single like on any picture... you're not the center of the world, my God.
Dating thread on TL LUL
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
April 03 2015 13:16 GMT
#12069
Maybe they read your forum posts here.
SoSexy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Italy3725 Posts
April 03 2015 13:17 GMT
#12070
Just 3 minutes for the hate train to roll in, not bad buddy :D
Dating thread on TL LUL
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-04 01:55:13
April 04 2015 01:54 GMT
#12071
Are they wrong?

Everyone can see your posts here. You treat women like things, you're hypocritical, you constantly target extremely young women/virgins/immature people (these gals are 19 tops I'm sure)... ffs, you one blogged about wanting to kill your ex's exs because you were bothered by the fact that she slept with other people before you.

You constantly get called a dick here, and you've posted numerous times about women thinking the same. That's not a hate train or people trolling you; that's a trend based on your actions.

Maybe it's time for self-reflection
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
April 04 2015 08:30 GMT
#12072
/letting off steam

So, the story is my good friend had a couple friends who visited from home (we're in university, he's from waaay out of state). One of them came in the summer and we hung out and it was pretty chill. She and a couple others came to visit again a couple weeks back for their spring break, it was nice but didn't get to hang too much because I had classes and whatnot. I thought she was pretty cool, but hey out-of-state right?

I grabbed dinner with my friend, and he brought the subject up "so, what do you think of so-and-so, not like that but personality-wise?" I'm honest about it and say that I thought so-and-so was pretty cool. And then he's like "well I was talking with my roommate (who hung out with us those times) and it it seemed like something was going on between you two, and she was also asking about you a bit."

There's a bit more, but it's just kind of frustrating. I'd say she's one of the few girls I've met while in college that I see/saw as dateable. Sadly, I haven't dated anyone in college (though I've gotten burned a couple times). Not quite sure what to do with the info. Bleh.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
SoSexy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Italy3725 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-04 11:27:22
April 04 2015 11:24 GMT
#12073
No, Hawk. You are one of the most toxic person I've ever met on the internet, always targeting me and quoting blog posts from 3 years ago. You don't know me in real life, I don't come here to brag about my success but only post when looking for suggestions (that is what this thread is about). If you think that I should start reflecting because on a Starcraft forum people tell me I am bad with girls, well...I would start reflecting if they told me I'm bad at Starcraft.

About the blog posts, I am seriously amazed at how can you still remember them after 3 years. You are probably obsessed. Take your pills and don't fuck with me anymore, thanks.
Dating thread on TL LUL
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
April 04 2015 11:57 GMT
#12074
Nah, Hawk ain't obsessed, your posts are that memorably creepy.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Snotling
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany885 Posts
April 04 2015 12:02 GMT
#12075
Yea, I'm with hawk on this to.

waffelz
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Germany711 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-04 12:27:27
April 04 2015 12:22 GMT
#12076
Usually not my style, but I feel like I hop on that train. I agree that from your posts you appear like the kind of person I would tell all my female friends to stay away from in terms of dating. Not saying you are a bad person, but I have to agree with farvacola.

EDIT: And I havent read the mentionend blog and only stalk this thread since a year or so occasionally, but whenever you turned up, I knew what I am about to read. We are only missing SixStrings now (even though I have to say he seems to be a little bit better)
RIP "The big travis CS degree thread", taken from us too soon | Honourable forum princess, defended by Rebs-approved white knights
LostWraithSC
Profile Joined February 2008
United States111 Posts
April 04 2015 12:41 GMT
#12077
On April 04 2015 17:30 ticklishmusic wrote:
/letting off steam

So, the story is my good friend had a couple friends who visited from home (we're in university, he's from waaay out of state). One of them came in the summer and we hung out and it was pretty chill. She and a couple others came to visit again a couple weeks back for their spring break, it was nice but didn't get to hang too much because I had classes and whatnot. I thought she was pretty cool, but hey out-of-state right?

I grabbed dinner with my friend, and he brought the subject up "so, what do you think of so-and-so, not like that but personality-wise?" I'm honest about it and say that I thought so-and-so was pretty cool. And then he's like "well I was talking with my roommate (who hung out with us those times) and it it seemed like something was going on between you two, and she was also asking about you a bit."

There's a bit more, but it's just kind of frustrating. I'd say she's one of the few girls I've met while in college that I see/saw as dateable. Sadly, I haven't dated anyone in college (though I've gotten burned a couple times). Not quite sure what to do with the info. Bleh.


Is there any chance where the two of you will be in the same place in the future?
It is a Kingdom of Conscience, or nothing.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
April 04 2015 13:55 GMT
#12078
On April 04 2015 20:57 farvacola wrote:
Nah, Hawk ain't obsessed, your posts are that memorably creepy.

I initially thought SoSexy's post was meant as parody and reflected growing self-awareness. /disappointed
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 04 2015 14:19 GMT
#12079
On April 04 2015 17:30 ticklishmusic wrote:
/letting off steam

So, the story is my good friend had a couple friends who visited from home (we're in university, he's from waaay out of state). One of them came in the summer and we hung out and it was pretty chill. She and a couple others came to visit again a couple weeks back for their spring break, it was nice but didn't get to hang too much because I had classes and whatnot. I thought she was pretty cool, but hey out-of-state right?

I grabbed dinner with my friend, and he brought the subject up "so, what do you think of so-and-so, not like that but personality-wise?" I'm honest about it and say that I thought so-and-so was pretty cool. And then he's like "well I was talking with my roommate (who hung out with us those times) and it it seemed like something was going on between you two, and she was also asking about you a bit."

There's a bit more, but it's just kind of frustrating. I'd say she's one of the few girls I've met while in college that I see/saw as dateable. Sadly, I haven't dated anyone in college (though I've gotten burned a couple times). Not quite sure what to do with the info. Bleh.

You could probably hook up or something, but if she ends up moving there or whatever you could try something else.

good luck man
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
snailz
Profile Joined April 2011
Croatia900 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-04 16:13:05
April 04 2015 16:11 GMT
#12080
On April 04 2015 20:57 farvacola wrote:
Nah, Hawk ain't obsessed, your posts are that memorably creepy.


i may come off as a horrible person but please dont judge...

i read this thread whenever i feel down and need to pick myself up a bit through other ppls misery (im in happy, stable relationship going for 6 years now), and this is probably my first ever post / end of lurking in this thread, because it simply had to be done: i can not express how strongly i agree with quoted statement.

sexstrings is an amateur compared to you sosexy, and you would do well to reflect on this feedback instead of brushing it off because its on gamers forum (which also speaks a lot about you too, mate). you are so creepy when you post about girls, that in fact i also remember you from 3-4 years back, and i usually couldn't be bothered to care about you at all. so you might want to reconsider character assassinating Hawk by labeling him as a stalker just because he has an issue with your posting - he's not the only one...
"I am saying that there are 300 current pros and semi-pros that have the potential to come in and dominate SC2 at any moment, with a latency of a few months from the day they switch." - intrigue
Prev 1 602 603 604 605 606 1068 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft404
ByuN 275
RuFF_SC2 159
ViBE94
CosmosSc2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2326
GuemChi 1284
MaD[AoV]175
Sharp 154
910 65
Bale 21
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 592
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 600
C9.Mang0353
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• EnkiAlexander 64
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo606
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 12m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.