• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:10
CEST 20:10
KST 03:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7895 users

Gamer and Mariage - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
kingpinonly
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada2 Posts
September 29 2011 19:57 GMT
#81
I have 2 hobbies that my wife isn't too impressed about but that she knows are apart of what makes me me. I enjoy playing video games and I also enjoy Firearms (target shooting). There is only 1 compromise that I had to make, and it wasn't really a compromise but more of a realization, that a game is just a game and a gun is just a gun ---- my family are real and tangible and they are mine forever. Real life comes first and I will never do anything that would put them second (for instance watching MLG streams instead of playing with my kids, granted MLG might be more fun at times when I'm confronted with playing barbies).

Now with that being said - as long as your wife or future wife understands that your likes are part of what makes you who you are she should be tolerable of what you do and should appreciate that you have a creative outlet. The deal is on you to know how to govern your choices and the amount of time and dedication you put towards your games and such instead of your family.
Blergh.....
Kemy
Profile Joined November 2010
105 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 20:08:03
September 29 2011 19:57 GMT
#82
On September 30 2011 04:49 Datz2Ez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 04:35 muzzy wrote:
On September 30 2011 04:32 QTIP. wrote:
Getting married at 21... should have thought about the drawbacks.

People are so immature nowadays. What's with this idea that you have to be a manchild until you're 30?
No problem if you feel that way, but some of us have different priorities in life.



Thanks, some people are indeed immature and do not understand that at 21 you can be ready for this. Also it is a question that will not define the success of our mariage, it is way beyond this.

And to those to wonder, I was the one to propose so I am fully commited to this and OBVIOUSLY I know that I have to cut on those hours. However, some people did not take the time to read fully the 1st post. I am looking for experience of other people to know how to deal with this in the best way. It is not a question of wheter I will game or not, because I will! It is a question about how I will deal with the situation if she thinks I play too much! Or that I don't spend enough time with her.


I don't understand how marriage by itself would have an impact on anything in your everyday life.

I currently live together with my girlfriend, study, have a job and spend some time playing games, watching games, doing sports and see my friends. Would anything of that change if I'd get married next weekend? I don't think so. I already care for my girlfriend, meet her family, go out with her, help her through stressful times. I already stop playing games if I feel that she needs me. Why would I do that only after i get married?

I think people in this thread have very different views on what marriage is. For people who actually live "like a marriaged couple" marriage is basically a nice party and a change in their official marital status without any direct effect on their lives. Obviously there's a lot of romantic involved but nothing changes by 180 degrees.

Things may change dramatically at the moment you decide to move together and again when you decide to have a child/children, because this usually comes with a bunch of new responsibilities that interfere with your live up to that point. Compared with these two decisions, mariage changes nothing really.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
September 29 2011 19:58 GMT
#83
my gf instantly became fascinated with the game when she saw me playing it after we lived together, now she pesters me constantly to play it. So in a way it's nice that she understands and in a way it's annoying that she cuts into my time yo
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Gnosis
Profile Joined December 2008
Scotland912 Posts
September 29 2011 20:03 GMT
#84
On September 30 2011 04:53 QTIP. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 04:46 Gnosis wrote:
On September 30 2011 04:32 QTIP. wrote:
Getting married at 21... should have thought about the drawbacks.


What drawbacks would those be? (I got married at 23, by the way).


Time for gaming in general. Obviously this does not apply to everyone, you might marry a chick who is just into gaming as you are. But it seems like the OP is losing some time, and I can see myself in the same situation if I were to get married now (22) given my current gaming habits.


I see. Not something I would consider a drawback. Incidentally, also a 'consideration' I would consider immature.

To answer the OP, gaming for me is a 'hobby', a way to unwind. As others have said, it isn't marriage that has gotten in the way of my gaming time but life and responsibility (work, other more important hobbies, the commitment marriage involves, etc.) My experience is that marriage begins with "lets do everything together!" and then eventually the expectation becomes more realistic.

It's a matter of priorities.
"Reason is flawless, de jure, but reasoners are not, de facto." – Peter Kreeft
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
September 29 2011 20:05 GMT
#85
A few thoughts from a married guy who has a child....

1) Your gaming career is basically over when you get married. Sure, you'll get to play now and then, but those 8-hour gaming sessions are a thing of the past. Casual gaming and single player games that allow you save and pause at any point is about all that you'll be able to play. Once you get married, things like your career and making money start to become very important. You just won't have the time for gaming that you used to.

2) Once you have a child, forget about it. You'll go days without playing games.

3) It's a good thing if your significant other does not play games. When you're married, you need time to yourself and time away from your spouse. You really don't want to invite your spouse into every single nook and cranny of your life.
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 29 2011 20:07 GMT
#86
On September 30 2011 04:49 Datz2Ez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 04:35 muzzy wrote:
On September 30 2011 04:32 QTIP. wrote:
Getting married at 21... should have thought about the drawbacks.

People are so immature nowadays. What's with this idea that you have to be a manchild until you're 30?
No problem if you feel that way, but some of us have different priorities in life.



Thanks, some people are indeed immature and do not understand that at 21 you can be ready for this. Also it is a question that will not define the success of our mariage, it is way beyond this.

And to those to wonder, I was the one to propose so I am fully commited to this and OBVIOUSLY I know that I have to cut on those hours. However, some people did not take the time to read fully the 1st post. I am looking for experience of other people to know how to deal with this in the best way. It is not a question of wheter I will game or not, because I will! It is a question about how I will deal with the situation if she thinks I play too much! Or that I don't spend enough time with her.



I don't think there is going to be one correct answer, because everyone is different. One thing I would say is that you shouldn't sacrifice everything for a marriage, because that would be a sign something is wrong. I don't think you're planning on that, but I know a lot of guys who have that mentality.

Let your partner know it's important to you, and I'm sure she'll be understanding and allow you to have time to your hobbies. And you'll want to do the same in return... we all know how much it sucks to pal around with your girlfriend while she shops for clothes... that doesn't change when you get married. But, you suck it up and compromise.


Maybe I just got lucky though! Speaking of marriage and SC2, our anniversary is coming up, 14th of November, and my wife is cool with us going to Providence and spending a couple days doing "anniversary" things together, and then watching the MLG finals :D
muzzy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States640 Posts
September 29 2011 20:09 GMT
#87
On September 30 2011 05:05 xDaunt wrote:

2) Once you have a child, forget about it. You'll go days without playing games.
.



Why do you say that? I'm really curious actually. Is it because my daughter is only 2? Am i suddenly not going to be able to game when she's older?

I play with my daughter all the time, and I still get to game practically every day. She sits on my lap drinking juice boxes and watching steams with me sometimes, lol.
You're right about the 8 hour marathons being done, but I don't get this "Your gaming life is over" mentality.

Lord_J
Profile Joined April 2011
Kenya1085 Posts
September 29 2011 20:15 GMT
#88
On September 30 2011 01:51 Datz2Ez wrote:
I met my girl a little more then 3 years ago. I am now 21. Even if we do not share the same hobby, we really love eachother and hope that we can build something strong in the future. We are getting married this Saturday, October 1st. One thing I was wondering is how will my gaming be affected by all of this. It is a big part of my life and this is the place where I can chill out after a big day of work/school. Nothing is worth more then hearing White-Ra say 'Special tactics'.


Have you spoken to your fiance about this? It's going to be highly individualized--what are her expectations out of marriage, does she want kids, and if so, when, and so forth. Hearing other people's experiences can give you a general idea of potential problems, but everyone's situation is different, so it's not necessarily going to answer the question for you.

I don't think that getting married at 21 is inherently a bad idea, but it does give me pause that your first instinct regarding this concern is apparently to ask people on TL rather than discuss it with your wife-to-be.
No relation to Monsieur J.
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
September 29 2011 20:23 GMT
#89
On September 30 2011 05:09 muzzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 05:05 xDaunt wrote:

2) Once you have a child, forget about it. You'll go days without playing games.
.



Why do you say that? I'm really curious actually. Is it because my daughter is only 2? Am i suddenly not going to be able to game when she's older?

I play with my daughter all the time, and I still get to game practically every day. She sits on my lap drinking juice boxes and watching steams with me sometimes, lol.
You're right about the 8 hour marathons being done, but I don't get this "Your gaming life is over" mentality.



Actually, I think that it will be easier to play games as your children get older and are able to entertain themselves (my daughter is only 7 months).

Anyway, here's my average day:

7 - 8 am: wake up, get ready, mess around with kid a little bit
8 am - 6 pm: work
6 - 730 pm: play with and watch kid while wife cooks, then eat dinner
730-8 pm: either do dishes or keep watching kid
8-9 pm: hopefully kid goes to bed sometime around here
9-11 pm: the balance of my day, during which I often do some more work, spend time with wife, take care of misc chores, or play games.

Basically, there just isn't a lot of time.

kingpinonly
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 20:29:43
September 29 2011 20:27 GMT
#90


2) Once you have a child, forget about it. You'll go days without playing games.
........


Why do you say that? I'm really curious actually. Is it because my daughter is only 2? Am i suddenly not going to be able to game when she's older?

I play with my daughter all the time, and I still get to game practically every day. She sits on my lap drinking juice boxes and watching steams with me sometimes, lol.
You're right about the 8 hour marathons being done, but I don't get this "Your gaming life is over" mentality.



+1 ---

My 5 year old daughter loves to watch me play Zoggy..... She thinks that Overlords are cute and fat and loves the noise that they make when you click on them... Granted when she sits on my lap to play SC2 with me it's not about winning its about having a good time and just enjoying ourselves.

I get to play games less frequently but its not for any reasons that would make me regret not being able to sit in front of a computer for hours on end. Granted priorities change when you have kids so gaming is less of a big deal but there are still chances to game ---

PS: She loves to watch Day9 with me! so much fun.
Blergh.....
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
September 29 2011 20:33 GMT
#91
On September 30 2011 05:03 Gnosis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 04:53 QTIP. wrote:
On September 30 2011 04:46 Gnosis wrote:
On September 30 2011 04:32 QTIP. wrote:
Getting married at 21... should have thought about the drawbacks.


What drawbacks would those be? (I got married at 23, by the way).


Time for gaming in general. Obviously this does not apply to everyone, you might marry a chick who is just into gaming as you are. But it seems like the OP is losing some time, and I can see myself in the same situation if I were to get married now (22) given my current gaming habits.


I see. Not something I would consider a drawback. Incidentally, also a 'consideration' I would consider immature.

To answer the OP, gaming for me is a 'hobby', a way to unwind. As others have said, it isn't marriage that has gotten in the way of my gaming time but life and responsibility (work, other more important hobbies, the commitment marriage involves, etc.) My experience is that marriage begins with "lets do everything together!" and then eventually the expectation becomes more realistic.

It's a matter of priorities.


Makes sense to me. Though for me, it would definitely fall under the drawback section.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
September 29 2011 20:37 GMT
#92
On September 30 2011 01:57 bonifaceviii wrote:
You really didn't go into any detail about how your fiancee feels about your gaming. This is the most important thing we need to know.

If she has a negative opinion of gaming or thinks it's a waste of time you will have a problem. If she doesn't, you probably won't.


You sound like you're not married. Sorry if I'm wrong.

It does not matter how your fiance feels about gaming, your time with it will still be less and less. This is not a bad thing, though. Be glad, you're maturing. That doesn't mean you'll ever have to give it up entirely, but Bibdy had some real good points. I'd read his post carefully.
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
Datz2Ez
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada76 Posts
September 29 2011 20:41 GMT
#93
On September 30 2011 04:57 Kemy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 04:49 Datz2Ez wrote:
On September 30 2011 04:35 muzzy wrote:
On September 30 2011 04:32 QTIP. wrote:
Getting married at 21... should have thought about the drawbacks.

People are so immature nowadays. What's with this idea that you have to be a manchild until you're 30?
No problem if you feel that way, but some of us have different priorities in life.



Thanks, some people are indeed immature and do not understand that at 21 you can be ready for this. Also it is a question that will not define the success of our mariage, it is way beyond this.

And to those to wonder, I was the one to propose so I am fully commited to this and OBVIOUSLY I know that I have to cut on those hours. However, some people did not take the time to read fully the 1st post. I am looking for experience of other people to know how to deal with this in the best way. It is not a question of wheter I will game or not, because I will! It is a question about how I will deal with the situation if she thinks I play too much! Or that I don't spend enough time with her.


I don't understand how marriage by itself would have an impact on anything in your everyday life.

I currently live together with my girlfriend, study, have a job and spend some time playing games, watching games, doing sports and see my friends. Would anything of that change if I'd get married next weekend? I don't think so. I already care for my girlfriend, meet her family, go out with her, help her through stressful times. I already stop playing games if I feel that she needs me. Why would I do that only after i get married?

I think people in this thread have very different views on what marriage is. For people who actually live "like a marriaged couple" marriage is basically a nice party and a change in their official marital status without any direct effect on their lives. Obviously there's a lot of romantic involved but nothing changes by 180 degrees.

Things may change dramatically at the moment you decide to move together and again when you decide to have a child/children, because this usually comes with a bunch of new responsibilities that interfere with your live up to that point. Compared with these two decisions, mariage changes nothing really.


Maybe because I don't live with her? Getting married for me is more about moving in her appartement. Traditionnaly people would act this way, nowaday people expect you to do the opposite but I do not really follow the new methods.
Action is the real measure of intelligence.
Schickysc
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada380 Posts
September 29 2011 20:42 GMT
#94
I am currently living with my soon to be fiance (dating 10 months, living together for almost 5). Something i never knew about from my previous girlfriends until this special one came along, is that if you love something and are passionate about it, a person that loves you and is passionate about you, will accept it and embrace it. As long as your gaming hobby is a healthy one, (not addictive, all time consuming, causes you to ignore her and forget other adult responsibilties) you should have no issues.

Currently my girlfriend is playing the campaign on casual (non gamer), and is loving it. We bond so much while im teaching her to play. She could probably care less for the games, but loves the interactions we share. She just loves to build her "suv"s, her "transformers", and kill zergs.

To be honest, if something you love and are passionate about, is a deal breaker or problem for your significant other, then find another other.
Shoot for the Moon, Find a Star
Datz2Ez
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada76 Posts
September 29 2011 20:42 GMT
#95
On September 30 2011 05:37 danl9rm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 01:57 bonifaceviii wrote:
You really didn't go into any detail about how your fiancee feels about your gaming. This is the most important thing we need to know.

If she has a negative opinion of gaming or thinks it's a waste of time you will have a problem. If she doesn't, you probably won't.


You sound like you're not married. Sorry if I'm wrong.

It does not matter how your fiance feels about gaming, your time with it will still be less and less. This is not a bad thing, though. Be glad, you're maturing. That doesn't mean you'll ever have to give it up entirely, but Bibdy had some real good points. I'd read his post carefully.


Our life is not entirely base on whether I game or not. We can have success with or without gaming. The question here is not if I will or will not be gaming, it's about how can we, as gamers, handle this?
Action is the real measure of intelligence.
Yosho
Profile Joined June 2010
585 Posts
September 29 2011 20:47 GMT
#96
My wife likes to watch me play games, I practice several hours a day and she brings me food / drinks / and reads, watches or something to occupy her time. She however refuses to play sc2 and like sc1 when I only play sc2. She knows gaming is a part of who I am and personally she's never asked me not to play. We make time for each other and our separate things.
For master league random race videos and replays go to www.youtube.com/sc2yosho
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 20:51:25
September 29 2011 20:48 GMT
#97
She feels it is ridicoulus that some people can live out of games while other have to work 40h/weeks.

Lol sorry to say but I woud've dumbed someone from my life after that kind of statment being said seriously. :C
Glhf with your marriage and to the problem itself... You said you have known her for ~3yr so I guess just keep doing same thing you've done for 3yrs?
as useful as teasalt
Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
September 29 2011 20:50 GMT
#98
On September 30 2011 04:29 Crushgroove wrote:
I live with my Girl. I make no adjustments. I play literally whenever I want and she brings me food if I'm busy. If my girl wasn't ok with my passions and hobbies then she wouldn't be my girl. Lots of girls out there... only one me.

Please write a guide on how to get a girl like that cuz im so jelly.
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
September 29 2011 20:52 GMT
#99
On September 30 2011 05:50 Bippzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 04:29 Crushgroove wrote:
I live with my Girl. I make no adjustments. I play literally whenever I want and she brings me food if I'm busy. If my girl wasn't ok with my passions and hobbies then she wouldn't be my girl. Lots of girls out there... only one me.

Please write a guide on how to get a girl like that cuz im so jelly.

Or maybe he should write a guide on how to not stay with wrong girl. ^^
as useful as teasalt
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 20:59:23
September 29 2011 20:55 GMT
#100
I've thought about making this is exact thread for a long time, I'm glad someone else finally did. I have been with my gf for 4+ years now and I will be proposing before the end of the year. One of my biggest fears about marriage is that I will lose who I am and the things I enjoy doing - not just gaming but watching certain tv shows that she might not like, not getting to eat what I want, etc. I know this isn't a big deal to a lot of people but I'm very independent so I like time to myself sometimes and I like doing things on my own a lot.

I talked to my gf about this not long ago and it made me feel a lot better. So my advice is to just talk to her about how you feel. Make sure you BOTH understand there will have to be compromises; some nights you will have to ditch your game to be with her and some nights she might have to spend less time than you than she wants. The worst thing that can happen (and what scared me the most) would be for you to just not be able to play and relax and unwind and then bottle everything up and explode later on over something small or unrelated.

TL;DR - Just talk to her about it, all will be ok.

edit - Forgot to mention, she is going to be a nurse so there will likely be built in time alone just because of scheduling so woohoo for that!
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2534
RotterdaM747
TaKeTV 343
IndyStarCraft 198
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
SteadfastSC16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2534
RotterdaM 747
ByuN 326
MaxPax 201
IndyStarCraft 198
RuFF_SC2 101
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
UpATreeSC 57
MindelVK 17
SteadfastSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3215
Shuttle 747
Mini 455
EffOrt 409
Dewaltoss 171
Rush 153
Mind 76
910 73
HiyA 69
Zeus 62
[ Show more ]
hero 57
Bale 24
sorry 21
ToSsGirL 16
Sexy 12
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3160
Counter-Strike
fl0m4925
pashabiceps1009
Fnx 638
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3678
Other Games
singsing2105
ceh9705
Beastyqt687
mouzStarbuck239
XaKoH 130
C9.Mang0125
QueenE61
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 129
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV389
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.