• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:10
CEST 02:10
KST 09:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8562 users

Gamer and Mariage - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
September 29 2011 20:55 GMT
#101
Relevant video:



www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
Szordrin
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland151 Posts
September 29 2011 20:56 GMT
#102
I don't understand being married with age 21. Im currently 25, with my girlfriend since about im 19 and its all fine, working out etc. But why would I marry already?

Sounds to me more like a romantic imagination? I mean, I see the point when you want to get kids with all the legal stuff etc. But why would you marry that early otherwise? Even when you are convinced it will last forever (good luck), there shouldnt be a problem with waiting until 25, 28, whatever, no?

I'm playing Handball and there are also a bunch of younger kids around 20, can't imagine seeing them married...


@gaming. Not a marriage here, but a longtime relationship. She doesn't care about games, but I have enough time for it since I'm a student and shes working. I just take care that I don't play when we both have some free time.
Kemy
Profile Joined November 2010
105 Posts
September 29 2011 21:00 GMT
#103
On September 30 2011 05:41 Datz2Ez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 04:57 Kemy wrote:
On September 30 2011 04:49 Datz2Ez wrote:
On September 30 2011 04:35 muzzy wrote:
On September 30 2011 04:32 QTIP. wrote:
Getting married at 21... should have thought about the drawbacks.

People are so immature nowadays. What's with this idea that you have to be a manchild until you're 30?
No problem if you feel that way, but some of us have different priorities in life.



Thanks, some people are indeed immature and do not understand that at 21 you can be ready for this. Also it is a question that will not define the success of our mariage, it is way beyond this.

And to those to wonder, I was the one to propose so I am fully commited to this and OBVIOUSLY I know that I have to cut on those hours. However, some people did not take the time to read fully the 1st post. I am looking for experience of other people to know how to deal with this in the best way. It is not a question of wheter I will game or not, because I will! It is a question about how I will deal with the situation if she thinks I play too much! Or that I don't spend enough time with her.


I don't understand how marriage by itself would have an impact on anything in your everyday life.

I currently live together with my girlfriend, study, have a job and spend some time playing games, watching games, doing sports and see my friends. Would anything of that change if I'd get married next weekend? I don't think so. I already care for my girlfriend, meet her family, go out with her, help her through stressful times. I already stop playing games if I feel that she needs me. Why would I do that only after i get married?

I think people in this thread have very different views on what marriage is. For people who actually live "like a marriaged couple" marriage is basically a nice party and a change in their official marital status without any direct effect on their lives. Obviously there's a lot of romantic involved but nothing changes by 180 degrees.

Things may change dramatically at the moment you decide to move together and again when you decide to have a child/children, because this usually comes with a bunch of new responsibilities that interfere with your live up to that point. Compared with these two decisions, mariage changes nothing really.


Maybe because I don't live with her? Getting married for me is more about moving in her appartement. Traditionnaly people would act this way, nowaday people expect you to do the opposite but I do not really follow the new methods.


Nobody expects you to do anything. I just think that you should test if you can even live in the same appartment together before you get married. I guess I was wrong assuming you would share my personal view on this matter.

In this case just let it flow and don't worry too much. Everything will work itself out. You'll still play games but may find that living together with your gf/wife opens the door to other things that are fun too. Just talk to each other if you feel you have an issue but mainly just let it happen. It's not like you will only give up things but you will get so much and for most people changes just come naturally.
CCitrus
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada164 Posts
September 29 2011 21:02 GMT
#104
On September 30 2011 02:34 TheSasquatch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 02:22 CCitrus wrote:

You can only understand this when you meet the right person. It all makes sense then. (I was married 9 months ago, age 21).

You'll lose some gaming time, especially initially, but you'll get a bunch back as you both learn how to be together while not focusing entirely on your partner. Marriage is wonderful, but it's about compromise; you'll have to come to terms with not gaming whenever you want. Maybe you'll have to get in 1.5 hr a day instead of 7 hr twice a week.

Kids? I don't know about that. They still frighten me a little.

You know what I've found more restrictive on gaming than marriage? A full-time job. 40+ hr a week is a long time.



Ha no doubt, especially if your partner is working one as well. If both are working typical 9-5s or something similar it is still tough. At one time I was working two full-time jobs...roughly. while she was looking for work. (Working 11pm-7am MWF and worked 9am-5pm 7 days a week) So somedays of the week it was 11-7 (sleep ~1hr) 9am-5pm, from 5pm-8pm spend time with my wife, then sleep until my other job started. It was hectic.


Oh wow. I imagine that took a toll on more than just your gaming. Kudos to you man, you've got some serious stamina if you can pull off barely sleeping EVERY week.

Life lesson #1 from SC: time is the most valuable resource.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
September 29 2011 21:03 GMT
#105
On September 30 2011 02:46 Datz2Ez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 02:40 LarJarsE wrote:
do you already live with her? if so, why would marriage change your gaming habits?


No I lived with my parents while she is in appartement already. I will move in the 1st of October (is this how you say a date in english?)


Just wanted to zero in on this and say that people should always live together for awhile before they get married. I guess there are exceptions if you have some religious reservations or something but if you never live with the person you have no clue how your marriage will turn out.

No matter how much you think you love the person and how well you get along with them there is no supplement for actually living with that person. From personal experience, living with someone can actually make you realize you don't want to spend your life with them and if you get married first...

Anyways, I'm not trying to scare you OP. Just talking from my experiences and letting other TLers know that you should definitely always live with your significant other before marriage.

So that I don't sound like a complete downer, when you do move in with her the two of you will both need to make some compromises. If either of you is incredibly selfish it isn't going to work out. Make sure that you realize that just because you're living together you don't get stagnant. You guys should still go out places, like, still have date nights (especially before you have children). Make sure you still try to do cute romantic things for her too. Keep the bathroom clean, this is very important. As for your video games, believe it or not your significant other has interests outside of you too. You both need interests away from each other or you will get sick of one another. Your interest is video games, hers might be television or movies or knitting or dirt biking or whatever. So while your gaming time might get cut down some (especially at first) it isn't going to just disappear. With that said though most girls don't really appreciate when their significant other is spending more time gaming than they spend time with them.
UnknownReclaimer
Profile Joined March 2011
United States146 Posts
September 29 2011 21:08 GMT
#106
The 8 tips was quite funny. Came from quite an experienced perspective it seemed lol. One of the first things it said is something I don't think a lot of people realize about video games. It's just a hobby. And hobbies are generally a waste of time.

When I say waste of time I don't mean somethign you shouldn't do. I mean it in the sense that there is going to be no profit made from it, and it's sole purpose is entertainment/stress relief.

For me, I keep trying to decide how serious I wanna take SC2. If I decide to do it professionally, it would leave the hobby category and I would expect my significant other to understand.
"And when he pops out.. WE SHIT ON HIM! HAHAHAHA!" - Geoff Robinson
Datz2Ez
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada76 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 21:44:50
September 29 2011 21:41 GMT
#107
On September 30 2011 05:56 Szordrin wrote:
I don't understand being married with age 21. Im currently 25, with my girlfriend since about im 19 and its all fine, working out etc. But why would I marry already?

Sounds to me more like a romantic imagination? I mean, I see the point when you want to get kids with all the legal stuff etc. But why would you marry that early otherwise? Even when you are convinced it will last forever (good luck), there shouldnt be a problem with waiting until 25, 28, whatever, no?

I'm playing Handball and there are also a bunch of younger kids around 20, can't imagine seeing them married...


@gaming. Not a marriage here, but a longtime relationship. She doesn't care about games, but I have enough time for it since I'm a student and shes working. I just take care that I don't play when we both have some free time.


No, we do not get into this point in this thread. This is becomming a religious discussion and it is very far away from what this thread is about, keep it to constructive comment about the thread. Life is made to be lived as it please you. Do not question my action since this is not about if my decision is good or bad. In my situation, where I am at the moment, it is a good decision. But that is only for me in my situation, do not judge my choice.

EDIT: Also, the stupidest thing you can do in life is to live it in function of what can go wrong. "Oh I won't get a house because I might lose my job later", "Oh I will never get married because I don't know if I will be forever with this girl" it is not how life is suppose to be lived. I repeat, this has NOTHING to do about age! It's about where your are in life.
Action is the real measure of intelligence.
Datz2Ez
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada76 Posts
September 29 2011 21:46 GMT
#108
On September 30 2011 05:55 irninja wrote:
Relevant video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d9o3BkcISE&feature=youtube_gdata_player



Hahaha love it XD
Action is the real measure of intelligence.
nojok
Profile Joined May 2011
France15846 Posts
September 29 2011 22:08 GMT
#109
Wait, you have never lived in the same house with your wife? And you will marry her? This is madness! I live with my gf for about 6 months, so my only advise would be to not concede too much and yeah I'm playing video games way less but it's natural, I don't feel like I'm spending time with her that I'd rather use to play video games. Worth it, definitely.
"Back then teams that won were credited, now it's called throw. I think it's sad." - Kuroky - Flap Flap Wings!
Datz2Ez
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada76 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 22:09:21
September 29 2011 22:08 GMT
#110
On September 30 2011 07:08 nojok wrote:
Wait, you have never lived in the same house with your wife? And you will marry her? This is madness! I live with my gf for about 6 months, so my only advise would be to not concede too much and yeah I'm playing video games way less but it's natural, I don't feel like I'm spending time with her that I'd rather use to play video games. Worth it, definitely.


Did you read more then the initial post? Read before posting.

Edit: sorry, it just makes 10x times I say the thread is not about this.
Action is the real measure of intelligence.
Dranak
Profile Joined July 2011
United States464 Posts
September 29 2011 22:24 GMT
#111
You should be having this conversation with your wife. Your answers to the gaming situation will be different than mine, especially given that you are just moving in together. The most important thing (I feel) is finding a balance that works for the two of you.

For example, since my work schedule is different than my wife's, I have time during the day on weekdays to game when she isn't home. We pretty much have an understanding that as long as whatever needs to get done around the house is taken care of, I'm free to game all day if I wish. But then when she gets home at night, I log out and spend time with her (most of the time.) This allows me to game and spend time with her, so it's win-win.

We play some simple games (Portal 2) together, and she on weekends with major tournaments she falls asleep on the couch watching SC2 matches with me. But the important thing is that we first sat down and discussed it to figure out what sort of balance would work for us, and then tweaked it as we've gone along.

Something else to consider is that whatever degree she takes interest in/accomodates your gaming, you need to match that with her hobbies/interests. Like everything else in a relationship, there has to be some give and take.
ragingfungus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States271 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 22:41:51
September 29 2011 22:41 GMT
#112
There is no way I would marry someone without having lived with them for some time. You really don't know somebody until you live with them.
Logic>Everything
Datz2Ez
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada76 Posts
September 29 2011 23:08 GMT
#113
On September 30 2011 07:41 ragingfungus wrote:
There is no way I would marry someone without having lived with them for some time. You really don't know somebody until you live with them.


Off-topic
Action is the real measure of intelligence.
Crankenstein
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia150 Posts
September 29 2011 23:14 GMT
#114
If there is anyone that we need to hear advice from in this thread it is deffinately djWheat.

How that man found time for a full time job, running one more game, gaming, raising a son, and keeping his wife happy... The man is a miracle worker.

I disagree with those here who have said that as soon as you are married and have kids your gaming time will completely disappear. My partners father is a gamer (Since back in the days of doom/quake... he still uses the old control style where you walk with the mouse). He is a professor at a local university so he has quite a demanding job, he has 2 kids at home still and he spends a lot of time with his wife. Even with all of that he has still managed to complete deus ex 2 twice since it was released and just finished Dragon Age.

There's give and take I think. You shouldn't expect to continue onward with your typical 30 hours of gaming a week and she shouldn't expect you to give it up. It's all about compromise. My uncle is also a gamer (He's only 26) and his wife says that it's his vice... He doesn't drink, He doesn't smoke but without fail thursday night is raid night.
Labil
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden52 Posts
September 30 2011 00:49 GMT
#115
Hey, I got engaged recently, about 2 months ago and although I cannot contribute to the marriage factor, I think the best solution when it comes to preserving your interest/hobbies. Make sure she has hobbies of her own aswell.

I play about 12 hours a week, Thursdays/Sundays, And i picked thoose days based upon her practices/hobbies she has, so we overlap them.I think this is crucial. And to feed my nerd-urges i just feed upon TL with my ipad before going to sleep everyday/listening to a podcast.

As for the children-part, I think people who claim the gaming-time will be erased is bullshit or they have 0 help from the partner, Now I can only talk for mysleves in my scenario but, We both work standard hours, 7-4, But remember, the great thing about gaming as a hobby is that it's very portable, You don't have to travel somewhere, you can stop at any time, there's nothing to hinder you from playing, really. (Though having to leave a ladder game early when in a huge lead due to a screaming 1 year old girl and a 3 month puppy can be aggrevating it's all about multitasking in a way)

But, take your responsibilites serious, and play a reasonable amount every week and no woman/man in her/his right mind would deny you that luxury. Dialogue, give & take, the only real solution.. Congratulations on the marriage, wish you the best of luck!
hoorah
Dekoth
Profile Joined March 2010
United States527 Posts
September 30 2011 00:51 GMT
#116
So if you are just going to shoot down anyone's advice that you don't like, why did you even post this thread? If you wanted us to just say Congrats on your marriage and be done with it, you should of posted as much. Granted most of the comments here are from people who don't know what they are talking about (single), There are however a number of comments from people who have been married who clearly do.

21 is too young..Period. Anyone who disagrees is single or isn't old enough to know better. I got married at 19 like I said, I speak from experience.

Gaming believe it or not can become a deal breaker. There is many women who get really bent out of shape over video games. I have seen marriages ended due to control issues over video games and I am not even talking about guys who abused it. I have a close friend who was a gamer and got married to a non gamer who hated games. He only played 2 hours a week and Only when she was watching TV. She would rage about it despite ignoring it while they were dating. Somehow in her mind watching TV was more acceptable than him playing a video game. If you don't know your girls stance on Games, you need to know and know now. Otherwise expect it to be a problem.

Minor problems become major problems as the years go by. This is a cold simple truth. If it is a minor annoyance to her now, in 5 years it will be a huge arguing point.

Take the advice for what it is worth. If you didn't actually want it, well then Congrats and good luck. I hope you don't turn out like the majority of people do who make half informed decisions going into a marriage.
RibsNGibs
Profile Joined January 2011
64 Posts
September 30 2011 01:24 GMT
#117
On September 30 2011 09:51 Dekoth wrote:
21 is too young..Period. Anyone who disagrees is single or isn't old enough to know better. I got married at 19 like I said, I speak from experience.


Well, I don't know if 21 is "always" too young. I'm 35 and never married, and for sure 21 would have been too young for me - I don't think I really figured out who I was until my late 20s, maybe even early 30's. But I've met some (Ok, very very few... like 2) couples that married young (high school sweethearts), that worked out in the long run. People do change a ton in their early 20's for sure, though.


But, back to the OP: when living with a girlfriend/wife, for sure you have to sacrifice some gaming, or any hobby for that matter. You just have to find a happy medium. If you're not willing to give up very much time, perhaps you're not ready for that kind of relationship, and if she's not willing to give you some personal time, then maybe she's not ready for it either. Personally, I just play mostly after she goes to sleep, or in the early morning. And every once in a while, after a really long week at work or whatever, and I just need to game all Friday night, I let her know that I need my personal time, that I'm totally zonked and can't go do anything with her - I just need to de-stress, zone out, and play a crap-ton of Starcraft.
Datz2Ez
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada76 Posts
September 30 2011 01:41 GMT
#118
On September 30 2011 09:51 Dekoth wrote:
So if you are just going to shoot down anyone's advice that you don't like, why did you even post this thread? If you wanted us to just say Congrats on your marriage and be done with it, you should of posted as much. Granted most of the comments here are from people who don't know what they are talking about (single), There are however a number of comments from people who have been married who clearly do.

21 is too young..Period. Anyone who disagrees is single or isn't old enough to know better. I got married at 19 like I said, I speak from experience.

Gaming believe it or not can become a deal breaker. There is many women who get really bent out of shape over video games. I have seen marriages ended due to control issues over video games and I am not even talking about guys who abused it. I have a close friend who was a gamer and got married to a non gamer who hated games. He only played 2 hours a week and Only when she was watching TV. She would rage about it despite ignoring it while they were dating. Somehow in her mind watching TV was more acceptable than him playing a video game. If you don't know your girls stance on Games, you need to know and know now. Otherwise expect it to be a problem.

Minor problems become major problems as the years go by. This is a cold simple truth. If it is a minor annoyance to her now, in 5 years it will be a huge arguing point.

Take the advice for what it is worth. If you didn't actually want it, well then Congrats and good luck. I hope you don't turn out like the majority of people do who make half informed decisions going into a marriage.


No, the fact is that you do not understand well the point of this thread. This is not about me. This is not about if my decision is good or bad. I do not wish do discuss this with you nor with anyone else since this is my choice. I think that I have this maturity, I grew up faster then most people did. I went in appartement at 17, I had the time to rebel myself, question myself quit school go back again and finaly found who I was. Do not think I took this decision lightly, I talked alot with my girlfriend and my parents before making a move. So now, stop talking about me please.

The fact that you got married at 19 and failed doesn't mean nobody can ever do that and succeed. You're life doesn't represent everyone else life.

Now if you wish to discuss about this thread, tell us what failed in your relationship and what could have been done better in order that everyone benifit from your experience.

Action is the real measure of intelligence.
s0Li
Profile Joined September 2010
United States406 Posts
September 30 2011 01:45 GMT
#119
First off CONGRATS!

To be honest, it shouldnt be that big of a deal.

I am currently living with my gf, now fiance of two years. We are getting married in April.

As long as she doesnt feel that you are giving it priorities over her you should be good.

Tell her this is your hobby, just like hunting except you are the same house most of the time. And if she has any concerns she should voice them. Explain things liike MLG weekends and lans, I went to QCONN and she thought it was "a bunch of nerds nerding it up" lol shes funny like that. But she understood its what i like to do. Also when she wants to watch her shows, jersey shore and what not I have something I can do!
I don't wanna hear excuses, I wanna hear solutions...
Moldwood
Profile Joined April 2011
United States280 Posts
September 30 2011 01:49 GMT
#120
lol! Gaming AND marriage...?? Sorry man. Sorry.

The dream is over.
"You drone I void ray I win" --oGsMC
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 140
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 860
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
Doublelift5051
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Other Games
summit1g10655
FrodaN3308
C9.Mang0249
KnowMe129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP97
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 50m
Replay Cast
22h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.