• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6747 users

[M] The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS) - Page 73

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 102 Next
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
July 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#1441
I just had two realizations:

Talia, and every single person in the film but Two-Face, needs to learn how to wear a goddamn seatbelt.

And Batman was not shown 5 seconds before detonation still in the Bat. He was shown against a black background which could have been the bat, or an ejection vehicle similar to that of the Batcycle from The Dark Knight.

Seatbelts
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
FireSA
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia555 Posts
July 26 2012 01:35 GMT
#1442
On July 26 2012 10:24 Praetorial wrote:
O.o...

I was nitpicking, didn't want analysis.

Edit: Watching it again, if Talia had just worn a seatbelt, she would've survived.


Road safety message for the next holiday season :O
biology]major
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2253 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 01:56:26
July 26 2012 01:37 GMT
#1443
I was so excited for this movie, but it let me down. I did not even clap at the end, because I had several reasons why it could have been much much better. This is the first time I have seen something so un-christopher nolan like, and it seems to me because of heath ledger's death; it threw them off track. The thing that irritated me the most were the characters. Anne Hathaway was absolutely amazing, her performance was spot on, however her character was extremely shallow. There should have been some sort of backstory to her, something more that can help us understand her better besides the "robinhood" aspect. Second, Bane started off very interesting. His opening scene was badass, however as the movie progresses his intentions become more and more unclear. Bane is supposed to be strong and brutal, but instead is portrayed as a character with wit and intelligence. Fine, I can accept that, but even then we are left unsure of WHY he wants to do things. What are the REAL reasons behind them? In the previous two movies, they were clear. Joker wanted fun, he wanted chaos, he wanted to prove that people were like him on the inside. Ra's al Ghul was about fear and justice, what is bane? I cannot figure it out, why does he want to inspire hope and then kill for no reason? He has shown that he is a somewhat compassionate character since he saves talia in the pit? Then last but not least Talia, she makes sense, after re-thinking about her actions her reasoning is sound and her motives were understandable. However, because her betrayal was so sudden, and her character is so weak it is not compelling. This is a recurring theme in this movie for me, weak characters. Saying she wanted to carry on her father's intentions was fine but it did not involve me( because we practically know nothing about her), and I was put off by it. I think it would have been better if Bane was better developed, but since both are so weak there is no where for me to look for positives.

After the characters, I had two more issues. I thought the climb up the pit could have been so fucking epic, but instead what we recieved was a single stare and jump. Then he just climbs out, wow I would have never expected that from christopher nolan... It could have been a slow and brutal climb, with the sun giving him hope and blinding him, the bats taunting him, and hans zimmer carrying the scene... so much potential gone right there. Then there is the ending of the movie, EVERYTHING in the movie leads up to his death. There are so many instances where it forshadows his death. He even tells Anne Hathaway, no auto-pilot, then somehow survives a 6 mile explosion. Michael Caine gives a great performance at his grave, and then boom all undone when we realize he is alive, felt trolled. Maybe DC comics did not allow such a drastic decision, but it did not feel right.

That is basically what I felt about the movie, it lacks a coherent plot, has weak characters and is lengthy. A lot of it feels to me like the joker had a big part in the third movie and that is basically what I believe was the reason for this let down. On top of this we have some very amazing cinematography and hans zimmer. Let me repeat the last part : Hans Zimmer, carried this movie.

Last nitpick is Bane's voice, especially when he was giving his speeches. I was almost laughing, it is Bane... supposed to be brutal and short, but what we got instead was Deckard Bane. 7/10
Question.?
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 01:46:10
July 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#1444
On July 26 2012 10:35 FireSA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 10:24 Praetorial wrote:
O.o...

I was nitpicking, didn't want analysis.

Edit: Watching it again, if Talia had just worn a seatbelt, she would've survived.


Road safety message for the next holiday season :O


It could work!

Edit: Watching it again, Talia's death scene is shitty acting, her eyelashes and eyes are still moving after she "dies".

Edit 2: And o god, the extras fighting in the background during the final Batman/Bane fight are kinda funny to watch.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
OptimusYale
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)1005 Posts
July 26 2012 01:47 GMT
#1445
People clap at the movie theatre? What is this madness?


The movie was great....slow but great. Bane wasn't as bad ass as I thought he could have been....but bad ass none the less. Loved the cameo's by older villans (mainly scarecrow....) but a great movie.

to the wall of text above, Banes motives were perfectly clear, he wanted to finish rhaz a ghuls work. After all he was part of the league, and he also wants to please natalia.

Natalia was a let down, but I generally got the idea from reading about the comics that she's a very bit part character, who shows up and disappears.
Durdenjr
Profile Joined September 2011
26 Posts
July 26 2012 02:15 GMT
#1446
I dont think bane works if hes trying to please natalia though, its kind of a big problem for me in the whole story. Hes a dark horrible villian, with a sweet spot for a girl. Ruined his motive for me. Perhaps it wouldve worked better if they introduced some part of it earlier (did they and i missed it?)

At one point did they say bane or talia left LoS? I cant remember anymore.

Also, if they just needed a nuke, why not black market?

League of shadows, they tend to stay in the shadows, yet theyre acting out a terrorist take over. Doesnt seem like their M.O.

Just felt the battle of ideals between batman and bane/talia were very weak compared to the other two movies.



cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
July 26 2012 02:18 GMT
#1447
On July 26 2012 04:31 Ramanujan wrote:
The fat chick did some horrible acting in this movie and her character was presented like she had been in the previous movies but she hasn't, so the "reveal" that she's actually the BAD GUY doesn't really work.

Anne Hathaway managed to not look super ugly in this movie which is a first for her.

Bane was pretty cool. Probably on par with Joker, I'd say.

Too few scenes with Batman.

Too long buildup with boring stuff happening/being explained.

What was up with Alfred? Man up.

How did Talia's dagger pierce Batman's body armor? Close-range bullets can't even do that shit.

Why did Bane's boys feed the police in the tunnels? And why did they also, apparentely, give them razorblades and shaving cream?

7/10. Batman Begins is still the best superhero movie ever.





I'm sure you fuck movie stars much hotter than that. Congradulations.
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
July 26 2012 02:21 GMT
#1448
im so pumped to watch this movie will be a good one made me go back and watch the first 2 haha
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
Supamang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2298 Posts
July 26 2012 02:30 GMT
#1449
On July 26 2012 10:37 biology]major wrote:
I was so excited for this movie, but it let me down. I did not even clap at the end, because I had several reasons why it could have been much much better. This is the first time I have seen something so un-christopher nolan like, and it seems to me because of heath ledger's death; it threw them off track. The thing that irritated me the most were the characters. Anne Hathaway was absolutely amazing, her performance was spot on, however her character was extremely shallow. There should have been some sort of backstory to her, something more that can help us understand her better besides the "robinhood" aspect. Second, Bane started off very interesting. His opening scene was badass, however as the movie progresses his intentions become more and more unclear. Bane is supposed to be strong and brutal, but instead is portrayed as a character with wit and intelligence. Fine, I can accept that, but even then we are left unsure of WHY he wants to do things. What are the REAL reasons behind them? In the previous two movies, they were clear. Joker wanted fun, he wanted chaos, he wanted to prove that people were like him on the inside. Ra's al Ghul was about fear and justice, what is bane? I cannot figure it out, why does he want to inspire hope and then kill for no reason? He has shown that he is a somewhat compassionate character since he saves talia in the pit? Then last but not least Talia, she makes sense, after re-thinking about her actions her reasoning is sound and her motives were understandable. However, because her betrayal was so sudden, and her character is so weak it is not compelling. This is a recurring theme in this movie for me, weak characters. Saying she wanted to carry on her father's intentions was fine but it did not involve me( because we practically know nothing about her), and I was put off by it. I think it would have been better if Bane was better developed, but since both are so weak there is no where for me to look for positives.

After the characters, I had two more issues. I thought the climb up the pit could have been so fucking epic, but instead what we recieved was a single stare and jump. Then he just climbs out, wow I would have never expected that from christopher nolan... It could have been a slow and brutal climb, with the sun giving him hope and blinding him, the bats taunting him, and hans zimmer carrying the scene... so much potential gone right there. Then there is the ending of the movie, EVERYTHING in the movie leads up to his death. There are so many instances where it forshadows his death. He even tells Anne Hathaway, no auto-pilot, then somehow survives a 6 mile explosion. Michael Caine gives a great performance at his grave, and then boom all undone when we realize he is alive, felt trolled. Maybe DC comics did not allow such a drastic decision, but it did not feel right.

That is basically what I felt about the movie, it lacks a coherent plot, has weak characters and is lengthy. A lot of it feels to me like the joker had a big part in the third movie and that is basically what I believe was the reason for this let down. On top of this we have some very amazing cinematography and hans zimmer. Let me repeat the last part : Hans Zimmer, carried this movie.

Last nitpick is Bane's voice, especially when he was giving his speeches. I was almost laughing, it is Bane... supposed to be brutal and short, but what we got instead was Deckard Bane. 7/10

Agreed with most of your opinions here except for the thing about how Bane is supposed to be some dimwitted brute. He was never supposed to be like that. He was supposed to be Bruce Wayne's intellectual equal but also physically superior ever since his creation in the comics. We see so many cliched "stupid buff guy" characters, I'm surprised that you would have preferred him to be that way.
TOloseGT
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1145 Posts
July 26 2012 03:38 GMT
#1450
Damnit Supamang, where were you when Batman needed to get rid of the bomb?
Alay
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States660 Posts
July 26 2012 04:01 GMT
#1451
On July 26 2012 10:28 Parcelleus wrote:
But I still think Batman and Robin has been the closest to the Batman Universe


Really? Are you sure you're not just trolling?
Parcelleus
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia1662 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 07:54:19
July 26 2012 07:48 GMT
#1452
On July 26 2012 13:01 Alay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 10:28 Parcelleus wrote:
But I still think Batman and Robin has been the closest to the Batman Universe


Really? Are you sure you're not just trolling?



Really, Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy , Mr Freeze was just brilliant. I love the story of Mr Freeze and how they explored it.

I know a whole generation of fans loved the 'dark' approach of Batman Begins and the DK, but personally I wasnt as wow'd.

I love how Batman And Robin was treated in fun way, not the serious 'dark batman begins' way.

I did think Robin and Batgirl (Alicia Silverstone) were weakly done, but apart from them , I love the movie, As I said, mainly for Mr Freeze and Poison Ivy. So fun !!!

FREEZE:
"Mercy? I'm afraid my condition has left me cold to your pleas of mercy."

"In this universe, there's only one absolute... everything freezes!"

"Let me guess, Plant Girl? Vine Lady? Huh? Hand over the diamond Garden Gal, or I'll turn you into mulch! "

"Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well. For it's the chilling sound of your doom." xD

"Cool Party !!! " muhahahahaha
*burp*
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 07:56:42
July 26 2012 07:56 GMT
#1453
On July 26 2012 16:48 Parcelleus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 13:01 Alay wrote:
On July 26 2012 10:28 Parcelleus wrote:
But I still think Batman and Robin has been the closest to the Batman Universe


Really? Are you sure you're not just trolling?



Really, Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy , Mr Freeze was just brilliant. I love the story of Mr Freeze and how they explored it.

I know a whole generation of fans loved the 'dark' approach of Batman Begins and the DK, but personally I wasnt as wow'd.

I love how Batman And Robin was treated in fun way, not the serious 'dark batman begins' way.

I did think Robin and Batgirl (Alicia Silverstone) were weakly done, but apart from them , I love the movie, As I said, mainly for Mr Freeze and Poison Ivy. So fun !!!

FREEZE:
"Mercy? I'm afraid my condition has left me cold to your pleas of mercy."

"In this universe, there's only one absolute... everything freezes!"

"Let me guess, Plant Girl? Vine Lady? Huh? Hand over the diamond Garden Gal, or I'll turn you into mulch! "

"Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well. For it's the chilling sound of your doom." xD

"Cool Party !!! " muhahahahaha


Close to the batman universe in that the movie plays like a comic book reads. That's a bad thing dude.

Comics are comics and movies are movies.

Batman and Robin was a TERRIBLE movie. Sure if you put that same cast and plot in a cartoon or comic book it's ok but that movie was never something that should have put in a movie theater shot with a live action cast.

Also.

George Clooney was by far the worst Batman there's ever been.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Parcelleus
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia1662 Posts
July 26 2012 08:03 GMT
#1454
On July 26 2012 16:56 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 16:48 Parcelleus wrote:
On July 26 2012 13:01 Alay wrote:
On July 26 2012 10:28 Parcelleus wrote:
But I still think Batman and Robin has been the closest to the Batman Universe


Really? Are you sure you're not just trolling?



Really, Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy , Mr Freeze was just brilliant. I love the story of Mr Freeze and how they explored it.

I know a whole generation of fans loved the 'dark' approach of Batman Begins and the DK, but personally I wasnt as wow'd.

I love how Batman And Robin was treated in fun way, not the serious 'dark batman begins' way.

I did think Robin and Batgirl (Alicia Silverstone) were weakly done, but apart from them , I love the movie, As I said, mainly for Mr Freeze and Poison Ivy. So fun !!!

FREEZE:
"Mercy? I'm afraid my condition has left me cold to your pleas of mercy."

"In this universe, there's only one absolute... everything freezes!"

"Let me guess, Plant Girl? Vine Lady? Huh? Hand over the diamond Garden Gal, or I'll turn you into mulch! "

"Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well. For it's the chilling sound of your doom." xD

"Cool Party !!! " muhahahahaha


Close to the batman universe in that the movie plays like a comic book reads. That's a bad thing dude.

Comics are comics and movies are movies.

Batman and Robin was a TERRIBLE movie. Sure if you put that same cast and plot in a cartoon or comic book it's ok but that movie was never something that should have put in a movie theater shot with a live action cast.

Also.

George Clooney was by far the worst Batman there's ever been.


A bad thing - to you - sure I can accept that.

WHo said comics are comics and movies are movies .. you ?

Just shows to me how ppl have different tastes, that is not something wrong or right - just different.

Batman And Robin is still the best Batman for my money. "Stay cool, Birdboy" xD
*burp*
Supamang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2298 Posts
July 26 2012 08:12 GMT
#1455
On July 26 2012 12:38 TOloseGT wrote:
Damnit Supamang, where were you when Batman needed to get rid of the bomb?

Crip-tonite meng
Manimal_pro
Profile Joined June 2010
Romania991 Posts
July 26 2012 08:17 GMT
#1456
The movie was so good we even had americlaps in the cinema at the end.

I loved it
If you like brood war, please go play brood war and stop whining about SC2
BeHave
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany121 Posts
July 26 2012 08:20 GMT
#1457
Few points of crticism:

- Way to much light ( Batman in broad daylight looks like a joke )

- Some really obvious and stupid logical mistakes ( Yeah, lets send special forces in, but only 2 of them.. etc. Noone ever climbed out of thies prison.... all police men go in at the same time.... do push ups and your bones will regenerate....)

- the chick being the bad guy was very annoying, I feel if bane would have been pure evil as the joker it would have given a better feel to the charakter

- saw the movie in german (because of no other choice) and the syncro was horrible

- fighting sounds were ridicoulus, when batman punches bane it sounds like hitting an empty bucket or smth.

- why the happy end? It could have been nice and good dark knight, you will be forgotten but still super awesome hero, pun

- Robin....................




Overall I have to say, that i was really disappointed with the movie, but i guess the expectations were just to high to ever be fitted by a batman movie that is not the dark knight
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
July 26 2012 08:33 GMT
#1458
The end would have been so much better if in the second to last shot they just showed Alfred smiling and nodding, and then cut to Robin. I was sitting there saying to myself "please don't show Bruce please don't show Bruce' :-(

ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 26 2012 08:39 GMT
#1459
Waaaaah just saw this movie.

Went into it with an open mind, positive expectations, and was prepared to err in favor of whatever direction they wanted to take with the movie. Was glad I did--left very very happy and satisfied

Perhaps C Nolan took this direction with the ending because he was getting too much mail after Inception about whether the top toppled lol -___- but overall....I think it tied up the story very well. I ignored or set aside the plot holes as I watched the movie and just enjoyed it all the way through. Well worth the time for me.

There were definitely some things I thought they could have done better (maybe the climb, Bane's death, etc). But minor issues like the seatbelts...well I'm pretty sure Talia still would have died with a seatbelt on. It was going probably 60 mph or something and she was stopped essentially by solid concrete. If anything, she should have died without a seatbelt and should have survived for as long as she did only with a seatbelt. But I don't really care.

Overall, I just thought it was a very enjoyable experience. Really liked it, and I hope to see it maybe a few more times to really gain an appreciation for all the little things thrown in. Some things were decidedly iffy, but overall WOW. I really liked it. 9/10 ^^
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Warlock40
Profile Joined September 2011
601 Posts
July 26 2012 08:42 GMT
#1460
On July 26 2012 17:33 zatic wrote:
The end would have been so much better if in the second to last shot they just showed Alfred smiling and nodding, and then cut to Robin. I was sitting there saying to myself "please don't show Bruce please don't show Bruce' :-(



Spoilers.

So true. I hate to say it but Nolan should totally have stolen his Inception ending and made it ambiguous as to what Alfred saw at the end. To make it so obvious that Bruce was still alive, eh.

Also, random nitpick, but I wish the script could have been written so that the cafe had some sort of significance to it. Maybe Alfred could have made a remark about how the Waynes used to always go to that cafe when on vacation, you know, some sort of comment to make that cafe special. Then it would make sense why Alfred would have just a little hope of seeing Bruce at that cafe. I mean, ffs, this is Florence here, I bet there are a thousand cafes there alone. If that really was just some random cafe, then geez. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, amirite?
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings221
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 52
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1671
byalli746
x6flipin428
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns32704
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 4
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1270
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 31m
OSC
10h 31m
Replay Cast
10h 31m
OSC
23h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.