• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:23
CEST 19:23
KST 02:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12868 users

[M] The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS) - Page 74

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 102 Next
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 09:03:37
July 26 2012 09:02 GMT
#1461
Saw it again with my brother yesterday.
+ Show Spoiler +

Cried again during the scene with Alfred in front of the graves


Really loved the film to be honest.
Uncultured
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1340 Posts
July 26 2012 09:07 GMT
#1462
Did anyone else have trouble hearing Bane? The movie had problems with background sound and noises and music making it nearly impossible to hear him. And sometimes other people. It was never enough so that I didn't know what was going on, but easily enough to be annoying.

Still, an amazing movie.
Don't you rage when you lose too? -FruitDealer
Femari
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2900 Posts
July 26 2012 09:09 GMT
#1463
On July 26 2012 17:42 Warlock40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 17:33 zatic wrote:
The end would have been so much better if in the second to last shot they just showed Alfred smiling and nodding, and then cut to Robin. I was sitting there saying to myself "please don't show Bruce please don't show Bruce' :-(



Spoilers.

So true. I hate to say it but Nolan should totally have stolen his Inception ending and made it ambiguous as to what Alfred saw at the end. To make it so obvious that Bruce was still alive, eh.

Also, random nitpick, but I wish the script could have been written so that the cafe had some sort of significance to it. Maybe Alfred could have made a remark about how the Waynes used to always go to that cafe when on vacation, you know, some sort of comment to make that cafe special. Then it would make sense why Alfred would have just a little hope of seeing Bruce at that cafe. I mean, ffs, this is Florence here, I bet there are a thousand cafes there alone. If that really was just some random cafe, then geez. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, amirite?

You act like he wouldn't be able to find out which place Alfred was going to. I mean, Bruce was Batman after all.
Mvp | BoxeR | MarineKing | MC | viOlet | Scarlett | Flash | Bisu | XellOs | Sea | Fantasy | By.Sun
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 09:16:41
July 26 2012 09:12 GMT
#1464
On July 26 2012 17:42 Warlock40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 17:33 zatic wrote:
The end would have been so much better if in the second to last shot they just showed Alfred smiling and nodding, and then cut to Robin. I was sitting there saying to myself "please don't show Bruce please don't show Bruce' :-(



Spoilers.

So true. I hate to say it but Nolan should totally have stolen his Inception ending and made it ambiguous as to what Alfred saw at the end. To make it so obvious that Bruce was still alive, eh.

Also, random nitpick, but I wish the script could have been written so that the cafe had some sort of significance to it. Maybe Alfred could have made a remark about how the Waynes used to always go to that cafe when on vacation, you know, some sort of comment to make that cafe special. Then it would make sense why Alfred would have just a little hope of seeing Bruce at that cafe. I mean, ffs, this is Florence here, I bet there are a thousand cafes there alone. If that really was just some random cafe, then geez. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, amirite?


The inception ending was like that for a reason, and that was to prove the point that Cobb didn't care about what's real or isn't real anymore.

What would Alfred getting up and smiling prove? Nothing, it's just gimmicky suspense. Instead of 90% of bruce being alive, it's 100%. Big whoop.

I for one loved the closure, it's a fitting end to such an epic trilogy.
/commercial
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 26 2012 09:13 GMT
#1465
On July 26 2012 18:09 Femari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 17:42 Warlock40 wrote:
On July 26 2012 17:33 zatic wrote:
The end would have been so much better if in the second to last shot they just showed Alfred smiling and nodding, and then cut to Robin. I was sitting there saying to myself "please don't show Bruce please don't show Bruce' :-(



Spoilers.

So true. I hate to say it but Nolan should totally have stolen his Inception ending and made it ambiguous as to what Alfred saw at the end. To make it so obvious that Bruce was still alive, eh.

Also, random nitpick, but I wish the script could have been written so that the cafe had some sort of significance to it. Maybe Alfred could have made a remark about how the Waynes used to always go to that cafe when on vacation, you know, some sort of comment to make that cafe special. Then it would make sense why Alfred would have just a little hope of seeing Bruce at that cafe. I mean, ffs, this is Florence here, I bet there are a thousand cafes there alone. If that really was just some random cafe, then geez. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, amirite?

You act like he wouldn't be able to find out which place Alfred was going to. I mean, Bruce was Batman after all.

No his point wasn't that Bruce shouldn't have been able to find that cafe; it was that they should have given us something about the cafe to make it special (i.e. why should he go to this cafe in particular out of so many choices).

I'm still on a slight emotional high, enjoyed it a a ton ~ :3
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Femari
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2900 Posts
July 26 2012 09:17 GMT
#1466
On July 26 2012 18:13 Aerisky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 18:09 Femari wrote:
On July 26 2012 17:42 Warlock40 wrote:
On July 26 2012 17:33 zatic wrote:
The end would have been so much better if in the second to last shot they just showed Alfred smiling and nodding, and then cut to Robin. I was sitting there saying to myself "please don't show Bruce please don't show Bruce' :-(



Spoilers.

So true. I hate to say it but Nolan should totally have stolen his Inception ending and made it ambiguous as to what Alfred saw at the end. To make it so obvious that Bruce was still alive, eh.

Also, random nitpick, but I wish the script could have been written so that the cafe had some sort of significance to it. Maybe Alfred could have made a remark about how the Waynes used to always go to that cafe when on vacation, you know, some sort of comment to make that cafe special. Then it would make sense why Alfred would have just a little hope of seeing Bruce at that cafe. I mean, ffs, this is Florence here, I bet there are a thousand cafes there alone. If that really was just some random cafe, then geez. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, amirite?

You act like he wouldn't be able to find out which place Alfred was going to. I mean, Bruce was Batman after all.

No his point wasn't that Bruce shouldn't have been able to find that cafe; it was that they should have given us something about the cafe to make it special (i.e. why should he go to this cafe in particular out of so many choices).

I'm still on a slight emotional high, enjoyed it a a ton ~ :3

I think that's irrelevant. The point of Alfred saying that was that he wanted it to be by chance, not a special place, but just a chance sighting that let him know he was happy.

The place isn't significant. It's him seeing Bruce happy. That's the point of Alfred's story.
Mvp | BoxeR | MarineKing | MC | viOlet | Scarlett | Flash | Bisu | XellOs | Sea | Fantasy | By.Sun
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 26 2012 09:23 GMT
#1467
On July 26 2012 18:17 Femari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 18:13 Aerisky wrote:
On July 26 2012 18:09 Femari wrote:
On July 26 2012 17:42 Warlock40 wrote:
On July 26 2012 17:33 zatic wrote:
The end would have been so much better if in the second to last shot they just showed Alfred smiling and nodding, and then cut to Robin. I was sitting there saying to myself "please don't show Bruce please don't show Bruce' :-(



Spoilers.

So true. I hate to say it but Nolan should totally have stolen his Inception ending and made it ambiguous as to what Alfred saw at the end. To make it so obvious that Bruce was still alive, eh.

Also, random nitpick, but I wish the script could have been written so that the cafe had some sort of significance to it. Maybe Alfred could have made a remark about how the Waynes used to always go to that cafe when on vacation, you know, some sort of comment to make that cafe special. Then it would make sense why Alfred would have just a little hope of seeing Bruce at that cafe. I mean, ffs, this is Florence here, I bet there are a thousand cafes there alone. If that really was just some random cafe, then geez. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, amirite?

You act like he wouldn't be able to find out which place Alfred was going to. I mean, Bruce was Batman after all.

No his point wasn't that Bruce shouldn't have been able to find that cafe; it was that they should have given us something about the cafe to make it special (i.e. why should he go to this cafe in particular out of so many choices).

I'm still on a slight emotional high, enjoyed it a a ton ~ :3

I think that's irrelevant. The point of Alfred saying that was that he wanted it to be by chance, not a special place, but just a chance sighting that let him know he was happy.

The place isn't significant. It's him seeing Bruce happy. That's the point of Alfred's story.

I don't know what to say. I mean yeah, what matters is that he wants to see Bruce happy of course.

But he mentions going to the exact same cafe every year (or whatever the period it was), so I in retrospect I thought a few seconds' worth of adding some value to said cafe, however superficial, would have been appreciated (by me at least).
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
July 26 2012 09:24 GMT
#1468
Not to mention killing off Batman is almost a taboo in general.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Femari
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2900 Posts
July 26 2012 09:39 GMT
#1469
On July 26 2012 18:23 Aerisky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 18:17 Femari wrote:
On July 26 2012 18:13 Aerisky wrote:
On July 26 2012 18:09 Femari wrote:
On July 26 2012 17:42 Warlock40 wrote:
On July 26 2012 17:33 zatic wrote:
The end would have been so much better if in the second to last shot they just showed Alfred smiling and nodding, and then cut to Robin. I was sitting there saying to myself "please don't show Bruce please don't show Bruce' :-(



Spoilers.

So true. I hate to say it but Nolan should totally have stolen his Inception ending and made it ambiguous as to what Alfred saw at the end. To make it so obvious that Bruce was still alive, eh.

Also, random nitpick, but I wish the script could have been written so that the cafe had some sort of significance to it. Maybe Alfred could have made a remark about how the Waynes used to always go to that cafe when on vacation, you know, some sort of comment to make that cafe special. Then it would make sense why Alfred would have just a little hope of seeing Bruce at that cafe. I mean, ffs, this is Florence here, I bet there are a thousand cafes there alone. If that really was just some random cafe, then geez. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, amirite?

You act like he wouldn't be able to find out which place Alfred was going to. I mean, Bruce was Batman after all.

No his point wasn't that Bruce shouldn't have been able to find that cafe; it was that they should have given us something about the cafe to make it special (i.e. why should he go to this cafe in particular out of so many choices).

I'm still on a slight emotional high, enjoyed it a a ton ~ :3

I think that's irrelevant. The point of Alfred saying that was that he wanted it to be by chance, not a special place, but just a chance sighting that let him know he was happy.

The place isn't significant. It's him seeing Bruce happy. That's the point of Alfred's story.

I don't know what to say. I mean yeah, what matters is that he wants to see Bruce happy of course.

But he mentions going to the exact same cafe every year (or whatever the period it was), so I in retrospect I thought a few seconds' worth of adding some value to said cafe, however superficial, would have been appreciated (by me at least).

I still don't like that. I feel like adding significance to a thing that is meant to be insignificant takes away from the main point of it. It's supposed to be by chance. Alfred wanted him to be there by chance, not because he knew he'd be there (obviously he did in the end). I think seeing people by chance, when they're unprepared for you, shows you a bit more of the person and well if you see Bruce smiling and happy by chance, it's probably genuine.

Just my personal thoughts on that.
Mvp | BoxeR | MarineKing | MC | viOlet | Scarlett | Flash | Bisu | XellOs | Sea | Fantasy | By.Sun
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 26 2012 09:50 GMT
#1470
On July 26 2012 18:39 Femari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 18:23 Aerisky wrote:
On July 26 2012 18:17 Femari wrote:
On July 26 2012 18:13 Aerisky wrote:
On July 26 2012 18:09 Femari wrote:
On July 26 2012 17:42 Warlock40 wrote:
On July 26 2012 17:33 zatic wrote:
The end would have been so much better if in the second to last shot they just showed Alfred smiling and nodding, and then cut to Robin. I was sitting there saying to myself "please don't show Bruce please don't show Bruce' :-(



Spoilers.

So true. I hate to say it but Nolan should totally have stolen his Inception ending and made it ambiguous as to what Alfred saw at the end. To make it so obvious that Bruce was still alive, eh.

Also, random nitpick, but I wish the script could have been written so that the cafe had some sort of significance to it. Maybe Alfred could have made a remark about how the Waynes used to always go to that cafe when on vacation, you know, some sort of comment to make that cafe special. Then it would make sense why Alfred would have just a little hope of seeing Bruce at that cafe. I mean, ffs, this is Florence here, I bet there are a thousand cafes there alone. If that really was just some random cafe, then geez. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, amirite?

You act like he wouldn't be able to find out which place Alfred was going to. I mean, Bruce was Batman after all.

No his point wasn't that Bruce shouldn't have been able to find that cafe; it was that they should have given us something about the cafe to make it special (i.e. why should he go to this cafe in particular out of so many choices).

I'm still on a slight emotional high, enjoyed it a a ton ~ :3

I think that's irrelevant. The point of Alfred saying that was that he wanted it to be by chance, not a special place, but just a chance sighting that let him know he was happy.

The place isn't significant. It's him seeing Bruce happy. That's the point of Alfred's story.

I don't know what to say. I mean yeah, what matters is that he wants to see Bruce happy of course.

But he mentions going to the exact same cafe every year (or whatever the period it was), so I in retrospect I thought a few seconds' worth of adding some value to said cafe, however superficial, would have been appreciated (by me at least).

I still don't like that. I feel like adding significance to a thing that is meant to be insignificant takes away from the main point of it. It's supposed to be by chance. Alfred wanted him to be there by chance, not because he knew he'd be there (obviously he did in the end). I think seeing people by chance, when they're unprepared for you, shows you a bit more of the person and well if you see Bruce smiling and happy by chance, it's probably genuine.

Just my personal thoughts on that.

Fair enough! I see where you coming from on that ^^

But really, that movie was just incredible. I went into it just wanting to have a good time and didn't really care to nitpick etc. Just enjoyed it a lot and look forward to seeing it more, perhaps in IMAX and then later with subs so I can figure out what everyone was saying.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
July 26 2012 09:53 GMT
#1471
So I avoided spoilers like the plague (didn't read a single news article or a single forum post about the movie for the past 6 months or so... damn it was hard) and just saw it.

I loved it. I'm happy that I didn't read about it beforehand, since some people seem to be disappointed by the film and I would've probably gone into it biased.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
July 26 2012 10:42 GMT
#1472
I liked it, but I am also disapointed. It was great and everything but I just didn't like the story that much...

+ Show Spoiler +
I don't really get why you need to bring in the guy from the first movie as a plot twist, and then keep putting in plot twist after plot twist...doesn't make the story feel solid at all. It just seems silly that they go 'OH I'M ACTUALLY THE DAUGHTER', stabs batman (actually he isn't hurt) leaves in a car and then dies 8 minutes later??

So yeah, the characters and the acting and the action was real nice and everything, but the plot didn't entirely work out for me... Of course I'm being critical because the second movie was so good, with that Gotham & Batman feel, but still.
Try another route paperboy.
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
July 26 2012 10:59 GMT
#1473
I saw the movie yesterday and totally loved it! It was a bit predictable but still an awesome movie although I didn't watch the first one and didn't understand all the league of shadows references ... :D
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
zocktol
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany1928 Posts
July 26 2012 11:01 GMT
#1474
Nice movie. Really liked it for what it was :D

+ Show Spoiler +
The scene with Alfred and Bruce was so fucking amazing in my eyes, glassy eyes nearly every time, Michael Caine so amazing acting.
Only thing that annoyed me was that Wayne comes back and has to safe the city within 1 day ... could have given him at least 2 or 3 days to get shit done.
Otherwise really liked it, although bane did not get the ending he deserved, but the ending he needed
SRBNikola
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Serbia191 Posts
July 26 2012 13:16 GMT
#1475
http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/x5ms7/the_dark_knight_trilogy_explained/

This is awesome post, you should check it out, many things i didnt know and didnt saw i learned here
TOloseGT
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1145 Posts
July 26 2012 14:02 GMT
#1476
I'm such a pussy. I watched it three times and all three times I tear up at the end.
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 14:20:57
July 26 2012 14:19 GMT
#1477
I had fun. IMO I really had to turn my brain off at the beginning -- Batman has been gone for 8 years, some random cop shows up and is like "we need batman!" and Bruce is like ya totally! Cop might as well have said "hey, we need batman b/c there's an audience in this here theater who wants to see him beat shit up."

Also, large chunks of the movie were devoted to Bane and the progression of his story. This worked in Dark Knight b/c a) Joker had no backstory and b) holyshit was he done well. He could carry the film on his own. Bane was terribly boring unless he was punching something in the face.

Finally,
+ Show Spoiler +

I really wish they hadn't hyperfocused on the evil chick's tattoo/scar after Bruce slept with her. I haven't read any comics, so I had no idea at that point that she might be evil. After that camera-still, I was like FML she's the bad guy lol. I just kept waiting for her to bite after that.


I think the best-done part of the movie was Catwoman. They did a reasonably good job with a character that is just a terrible idea in the first place. She's normally a total cheese, and this time she came across as halfway (hathoway?) believable. Never mind that she had perfect makeup after 60 days in post-occupation Gotham... lol

I still got really jacked up at the fights. To be honest, what I _really_ expected to happen was for

+ Show Spoiler +


Robin to take over for Bruce right after Bruce's back was broken. I thought for sure we'd have Batman Beyond thing happen, where Bruce would be paralyzed and had to fight for Gotham by teaching Robin everything he knows under a time constraint. Instead he went Wolverine and somehow recovered from a broken spine :| haha but what are ya gonna do.



Still very much worth the money, and on par with the first film in the series I'd say. GG Nolan
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 26 2012 14:29 GMT
#1478
Also listening to the TDKR OST....man so good. Really fantastic, I actually like pretty much all of the songs in here.

Definitely going to rewatch this movie too
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Warlock40
Profile Joined September 2011
601 Posts
July 26 2012 14:44 GMT
#1479
On July 26 2012 23:02 TOloseGT wrote:
I'm such a pussy. I watched it three times and all three times I tear up at the end.


I will not lie, I cried twice

in one showing
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
July 26 2012 17:04 GMT
#1480
So, here are my gripes with the film, both big and small. Spoilers abound, obviously.

- Cheesy one-liners. I get that you can't avoid them in blockbuster actions films like these, but they were just weak and way too frequent.
- The shift from the epic crime/noir tone TDK set. The whole 'gotham must be destroyed by the LOS' stuff got old.
- Very convenient plot sequences. I'm talking about things like Blake randomly catching Selina just as she's about to leave Gotham, and Bruce coming back just in the nick of time to save Gordon. It just felt cheap seeing Nolan force things to get the plot in the direction of his choosing and make it seem dramatic, instead of letting it flow naturally (or at least disguising it). Very ham-fisted progression of the plot and creating tension/drama.
- The unbelievability was at times, unbearable. Things like one guy modifying a fusion core into a nuclear bomb all by himself, and the big battle between the police & Bane's mercs. Seriously, Batman takes out one tumbler, and it goes into a full-out melee instead of Bane's mercs just making patty of the cops? Come on. It was just taxing letting stuff like this go.
- Blake's knowledge of Batman's identity. Oh come on. He figured it out after seeing Bruce Wayne's fake smile once, way back when? Who writes stuff like this? Also, this guy went from just a normal cop to super detective way too fast.
- Selina's inability to figure out Bruce was the so-called 'powerful friend'. She must be a total idiot compared to Blake. She didn't get they were one and the same until Bane reveals it in the sewers.
- Bane's lame death (and the inevitable one-liner that follows).
- Fight sequences are still not Nolan's strong suit. The guy needs to hire a better choreographer.
- Very, very rushed 'romance' between Bruce & Talia, and Bruce & Selina.
- The Talia & ending twists were very predictable. It just feels like Nolan's still relying on clever tricks to 'make' his films.

I'm sure I'm leaving some things out, but I'll need to see the film more than once to recall them. Oh, and I didn't get the whole 'a citizen has the trigger' bit. Anyone want to explain what the hell that was about?
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM958
TKL 400
IndyStarCraft 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 945
ByuN 420
TKL 369
IndyStarCraft 255
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46756
Calm 2958
firebathero 148
actioN 147
Sea.KH 36
Mong 33
ToSsGirL 28
Rock 24
soO 23
Pusan 20
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 19
Aegong 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
Dendi1121
League of Legends
Reynor206
Counter-Strike
fl0m5425
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby525
Liquid`Hasu277
MindelVK13
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1131
Beastyqt748
B2W.Neo674
Khaldor479
Mlord477
olofmeister458
KnowMe300
crisheroes153
Livibee95
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick230
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 24
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach54
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Nemesis3350
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1467
Other Games
• Shiphtur713
• imaqtpie328
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 38m
OSC
5h 38m
Replay Cast
5h 38m
OSC
18h 38m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.