• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7915 users

Deus Ex 3!? - Page 68

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 76 Next
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
September 17 2011 15:35 GMT
#1341


Copy machines are for the new kids pfff
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
September 19 2011 05:19 GMT
#1342
Finished all the steam achievements today. Fucking amazing game, love the story and I gotta say that if they didn't cut the amount of content they did the game may have been an absolute masterpiece (although I will say that if there were 3-4 more city hubs the game would probably have been too long). It's kind of funny how much I enjoyed the game despite its obvious flaws, such as bugs and poor graphics at times. I can't think of any other game that had such obvious flaws but was still so good.

And to the guy who implied that the people who enjoyed the story are unintelligent - that's such a silly and arrogant statement it almost made me lol. For someone who apparently holds himself out to be very smart, you would think you'd put more thought into a statement like that.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
September 20 2011 11:19 GMT
#1343
Your posting history doesn't prove me wrong. The story didn't just become bad when they introduced + Show Spoiler +
zombies
, it was bad well before that. The most well thought out part of the game, Talion AD, was basically ignored and the rest was a generic conspiracy theory with all the usual "goods" and "evils" that a teenager might think actually exist. Just because there were 4 (bad) endings doesn't mean there was nuance to any of it. That's what makes bad stories popular. Obviousness and bashing the reader/watcher/player over the head with the same transparent ideas. The whole thing basically boils down to augmentation good vs augmentation bad. + Show Spoiler +
Then the Illuminati (Taggart's final position is the worst in the game) get thrown in and Adam and the game thinks nothing of it. In terms of the canon, they really are the deus ex machina between 3 and 1.


Anyways, here's the guy who designed the bosses. Surprise! He didn't play DX1.

ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
September 20 2011 11:37 GMT
#1344
So weird that they outsourced the bossfights.. like they couldn't handle it themselves?

The bosses did feel very disconnected from the rest of the gameplay.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
PizzaParty
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada169 Posts
September 20 2011 14:09 GMT
#1345
If this doesn't get you dancing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojMkw6lZ-PY
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
September 20 2011 14:30 GMT
#1346
What can I say, a kid with anger management problems, probably with his parents with too much time on his hand.

Now if someone in RL goes into a bar and starts killing people with 2 blades they will blame it on Deus Ex 3 :D
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 19:54:53
September 20 2011 18:47 GMT
#1347
Well I just beat the game on the hardest difficulty, got the pacifist achievement. Finished it in 26.7 hours, which seemed really short. I did pretty much every side quest I ran across too, I don't think I missed more than 2-3.

I enjoyed the game a lot, and it felt surprisingly like the original, although no where near as deep. I wasn't a huge fan of how shooting handled, but then I almost never did it so that was kind of irrelevant. I was really disappointed at how much space every gun takes up, and how you have almost no room for ammo (when ammo is sparse to begin with)... again, I didn't really shoot except during boss fights, but still annoying. The skyline is hilariously bad at points (one point a helicopter comes across it and it looks like something from the 1998 xD), but given how the rest of the game looks it was easy for me to ignore.

The story was a disappointment. I think it was really hard for me to believe the story went where it did given what Adam knew. He seems like he's blindly wandering around and he just happens to get enough out of people to know where to go next (like the go to Hong Kong bit, that was just dumb). I suppose it's the passive vs active participant thing- it never really feels like Adam is controlling his destiny, he's just going wherever the tides take him.

I don't know, despite all its flaws, I found it very enjoyable. Kind like Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl in that respect.

Also, getting the pacifist achievement makes you do some potentially really crappy things.

Early game spoiler:
+ Show Spoiler +
Everyone gave me a bunch of crap for saving no one during the breakin at Safir. I guess there were a few scientists I could have saved if I had been shooting.


Very late game spoiler:
+ Show Spoiler +
I gave up trying to save Malik without killing anyone: it is very possible to do so, but the freaking bot makes it very dicey- the one time I got close I couldn't find the last guy I hadn't knocked out immediately, and that was enough to screw me over. If you just run straight to the elevator, Malik gets executed in front of you as you ride up the elevator. That was gut wrenching.


Also, near the end it gets pretty dumb. You don't have to play all that stealthy, just alert the nearest guard, then knock them out as they run up to you one by one. If they split apart enough, you can just hide behind cover and pop out until one of them runs out of ammo, sprint up to that guy when they're reloading, and knock him out. This strategy might explain how I zoomed through the game. xD

Oh, also one of the Shanghai sidequests pissed me off:
+ Show Spoiler +
You can pay 5000 credits to get Tong's guys to stop harassing Jaya. If you do, Tong's guy gives you a Praxis kit for no reason, and Jaya disappears from her apartment and you never hear from her again. This is really lazy writing in my opinion- either let Jaya disappear (with something at her apartment to indicate she fled) and have no Praxis kit at all, or have her express gratitude with the Praxis kit and not have Tong's guy give it to you.
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 19:03:02
September 20 2011 18:58 GMT
#1348
On September 20 2011 20:19 Jibba wrote:
Your posting history doesn't prove me wrong. The story didn't just become bad when they introduced + Show Spoiler +
zombies
, it was bad well before that. The most well thought out part of the game, Talion AD, was basically ignored and the rest was a generic conspiracy theory with all the usual "goods" and "evils" that a teenager might think actually exist. Just because there were 4 (bad) endings doesn't mean there was nuance to any of it. That's what makes bad stories popular. Obviousness and bashing the reader/watcher/player over the head with the same transparent ideas. The whole thing basically boils down to augmentation good vs augmentation bad. + Show Spoiler +
Then the Illuminati (Taggart's final position is the worst in the game) get thrown in and Adam and the game thinks nothing of it. In terms of the canon, they really are the deus ex machina between 3 and 1.


Anyways, here's the guy who designed the bosses. Surprise! He didn't play DX1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i9YbSkOW7sU#!



That's all very nice, but I don't see where you supported your position that people who enjoyed the story are unintelligent. You just gave your opinion that the story is bad. Are intelligent people necessarily turned off by "obviousness"? Why? Also please point to the past posts of mine that show a lack of intelligence.

Love when people assume that those who disagree with them aren't smart.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
September 20 2011 19:22 GMT
#1349
On September 21 2011 03:47 zer0das wrote:
Well I just beat the game on the hardest difficulty, got the pacifist achievement. Finished it in 26.7 hours, which seemed really short. I did pretty much every side quest I ran across too, I don't think I missed more than 2-3.

I enjoyed the game a lot, and it felt surprisingly like the original, although no where near as deep. I wasn't a huge fan of how shooting handled, but then I almost never did it so that was kind of irrelevant. I was really disappointed at how much space every gun takes up, and how you have almost no room for ammo (when ammo is sparse to begin with)... again, I didn't really shoot except during boss fights, but still annoying. The skyline is hilariously bad at points (one point a helicopter comes across it and it looks like something from the 1998 xD), but given how the rest of the game looks it was easy for me to ignore.

The story was a disappointment. I think it was really hard for me to believe the story went where it did given what Adam knew. He seems like he's blindly wandering around and he just happens to get enough out of people to know where to go next (like the go to Hong Kong bit, that was just dumb). I suppose it's the passive vs active participant thing- it never really feels like Adam is controlling his destiny, he's just going wherever the tides take him.

I don't know, despite all its flaws, I found it very enjoyable. Kind like Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl in that respect.

Also, getting the pacifist achievement makes you do some potentially really crappy things.

Early game spoiler:
+ Show Spoiler +
Everyone gave me a bunch of crap for saving no one during the breakin at Safir. I guess there were a few scientists I could have saved if I had been shooting.


Very late game spoiler:
+ Show Spoiler +
I gave up trying to save Malik without killing anyone: it is very possible to do so, but the freaking bot makes it very dicey- the one time I got close I couldn't find the last guy I hadn't knocked out immediately, and that was enough to screw me over. If you just run straight to the elevator, Malik gets executed in front of you as you ride up the elevator. That was gut wrenching.


Also, near the end it gets pretty dumb. You don't have to play all that stealthy, just alert the nearest guard, then knock them out as they run up to you one by one. If they split apart enough, you can just hide behind cover and pop out until one of them runs out of ammo, sprint up to that guy when they're reloading, and knock him out. This strategy might explain how I zoomed through the game. xD

Oh, also one of the Hong Kong sidequests pissed me off:
+ Show Spoiler +
You can pay 5000 credits to get Tong's guys to stop harassing Jaya. If you do, Tong's guy gives you a Praxis kit for no reason, and Jaya disappears from her apartment and you never hear from her again. This is really lazy writing in my opinion- either let Jaya disappear (with something at her apartment to indicate she fled) and have no Praxis kit at all, or have her express gratitude with the Praxis kit and not have Tong's guy give it to you.


Erm, what?

You can save the hostages at the start. That has nothing to do with you not wanting to kill people or not. If you explored all the rooms, you can hardly miss it.

As for Malik, you can save her very easily. There are 2 crucial things you need to do. First, sprint and knock out the two heavy gunners. Second, take out the robot; EMP grenade works wonders. The rest is cake and you can just slowly finish them off.

And by Hong Kong, you mean Shanghai?
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 19:32:03
September 20 2011 19:29 GMT
#1350
On September 21 2011 03:58 Doodsmack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 20:19 Jibba wrote:
Your posting history doesn't prove me wrong. The story didn't just become bad when they introduced + Show Spoiler +
zombies
, it was bad well before that. The most well thought out part of the game, Talion AD, was basically ignored and the rest was a generic conspiracy theory with all the usual "goods" and "evils" that a teenager might think actually exist. Just because there were 4 (bad) endings doesn't mean there was nuance to any of it. That's what makes bad stories popular. Obviousness and bashing the reader/watcher/player over the head with the same transparent ideas. The whole thing basically boils down to augmentation good vs augmentation bad. + Show Spoiler +
Then the Illuminati (Taggart's final position is the worst in the game) get thrown in and Adam and the game thinks nothing of it. In terms of the canon, they really are the deus ex machina between 3 and 1.


Anyways, here's the guy who designed the bosses. Surprise! He didn't play DX1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i9YbSkOW7sU#!



That's all very nice, but I don't see where you supported your position that people who enjoyed the story are unintelligent. You just gave your opinion that the story is bad. Are intelligent people necessarily turned off by "obviousness"? Why? Also please point to the past posts of mine that show a lack of intelligence.

Love when people assume that those who disagree with them aren't smart.


I'm not going to fight a war that is not mine, and I'm not going to write an essay on the subject, but here are my 2 cents.

Jibba might be a bit blunt, but I can understand where he is coming from. I find people who have good critical thinking abilities will likely see more holes/flaws in the story, making it less enjoyable.
靈魂交響曲
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 19:40:07
September 20 2011 19:37 GMT
#1351
I guess we should use the word "experienced" instead of "intelligent". I mean you can be super smart and think that Dx3 is the best game of all time if you have only played CoD or some generic shooters.

People who play since the mid 90's and have tried all the great FPS / hybrid when they were released know why this game doesn't deserve to be a "classic". It doesn't bring enough content and new concepts compared to Dx1.

Overall i think it is a common problem with sequels. Good/Great games but nothing revolutionnary.
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
September 20 2011 19:38 GMT
#1352
I did my first playthrough to screw around on the easy difficulty while doing a non-lethal run. It was amazingly fun to knock out everyone in a building and drag them all into the air vents.

My second playthrough I'm on hard, and trying to get ghost on every mission, but also not concerned about killing, so lots of silenced sniper shots to the head.

A playthrough my friend did, and I'm considering trying is the "I'm Adam Jenson, bitch" playthrough, where you always take the most direct straight forward way, killing everyone who tries to stop you. No need to hack, only a few needed conversations, no need to get all those crazy augs that get you into various places, just straight up killing everyone in your way.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 19:56:06
September 20 2011 19:54 GMT
#1353
On September 21 2011 04:22 Fishball wrote:Erm, what?

You can save the hostages at the start. That has nothing to do with you not wanting to kill people or not. If you explored all the rooms, you can hardly miss it.


I think you're talking about a different part of the game. Not talking about the factory...

Also, whoops, Hong Kong, Shanghai... eh, shows how much I pay attention.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 20:07:18
September 20 2011 20:04 GMT
#1354
On September 21 2011 04:38 Shiladie wrote:
I did my first playthrough to screw around on the easy difficulty while doing a non-lethal run. It was amazingly fun to knock out everyone in a building and drag them all into the air vents.

My second playthrough I'm on hard, and trying to get ghost on every mission, but also not concerned about killing, so lots of silenced sniper shots to the head.

A playthrough my friend did, and I'm considering trying is the "I'm Adam Jenson, bitch" playthrough, where you always take the most direct straight forward way, killing everyone who tries to stop you. No need to hack, only a few needed conversations, no need to get all those crazy augs that get you into various places, just straight up killing everyone in your way.

That's the playthrough I'm doing right now, although I do still do a bit of sneaking here and there, but mostly just to get into a better defensive position to start picking people off. Just running and gunning does NOT work on the hardest difficulty (which this run is on).

On September 21 2011 04:54 zer0das wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 04:22 Fishball wrote:Erm, what?

You can save the hostages at the start. That has nothing to do with you not wanting to kill people or not. If you explored all the rooms, you can hardly miss it.


I think you're talking about a different part of the game. Not talking about the factory...

Also, whoops, Hong Kong, Shanghai... eh, shows how much I pay attention.


It's impossible, I even tried sprinting to the locations I knew people were gonna get shot, but it's a scripted event, you can't influence it.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
September 20 2011 21:08 GMT
#1355
On September 21 2011 04:54 zer0das wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 04:22 Fishball wrote:Erm, what?

You can save the hostages at the start. That has nothing to do with you not wanting to kill people or not. If you explored all the rooms, you can hardly miss it.


I think you're talking about a different part of the game. Not talking about the factory...

Also, whoops, Hong Kong, Shanghai... eh, shows how much I pay attention.


Ah, you mean the earliest stage of the game.
Hmm, that I'm not sure. I've killed all of them, and I've also tried skipping them. I think they still bitch how you couldn't save anyone at all. Hell you couldn't even save yourself
靈魂交響曲
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
September 20 2011 21:12 GMT
#1356
On September 21 2011 05:04 deth2munkies wrote:It's impossible, I even tried sprinting to the locations I knew people were gonna get shot, but it's a scripted event, you can't influence it.


Not terribly surprised... but pretty dumb. There's at least two that I can think of that should be saveable easily.
FacelessVoid
Profile Joined August 2011
United States408 Posts
September 20 2011 22:17 GMT
#1357
On September 21 2011 04:22 Fishball wrote:
And by Hong Kong, you mean Shanghai?


And by Shanghai, you mean Hengsha?
Hoon
Profile Joined December 2010
Brazil891 Posts
September 21 2011 01:43 GMT
#1358
What's up with the Augmented Edition?
I'm gonna buy Deus Ex on Steam and I'm not sure if that Augmented Edition is worth the $10.

Ty in advance. o_o
SEn Fanclub: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=170834
ProjectVirtue
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada360 Posts
September 21 2011 01:47 GMT
#1359
On September 21 2011 10:43 Hoon wrote:
What's up with the Augmented Edition?
I'm gonna buy Deus Ex on Steam and I'm not sure if that Augmented Edition is worth the $10.

Ty in advance. o_o


i don't have the artbook, but i thoroughly enjoy listening through the OST, Icarus in particular is my favorite track on the album for obvious reasons.
俺はダメ人間。。。
Hoon
Profile Joined December 2010
Brazil891 Posts
September 21 2011 02:43 GMT
#1360
On September 21 2011 10:47 ProjectVirtue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 10:43 Hoon wrote:
What's up with the Augmented Edition?
I'm gonna buy Deus Ex on Steam and I'm not sure if that Augmented Edition is worth the $10.

Ty in advance. o_o


i don't have the artbook, but i thoroughly enjoy listening through the OST, Icarus in particular is my favorite track on the album for obvious reasons.

Well an artbook and an OST doesn't feel like it's worth 10 bucks. <_<
I bought noly the game. Downloading it now, thanks for the advice tho. d:

My Electric Circuits teacher challenged me to finish the game before he does. I'll do my best this weekend. :D
SEn Fanclub: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=170834
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 256
TKL 214
CranKy Ducklings98
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1149
Lowko494
TKL 214
IndyStarCraft 203
Serral 189
Rex 118
ProTech96
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61649
Free 2430
Jaedong 1930
BeSt 619
Horang2 322
firebathero 227
Zeus 188
Last 108
Hyun 106
Pusan 82
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 80
910 35
soO 32
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 16
Sacsri 11
Trap 10
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6945
Dendi1039
XaKoH 445
canceldota80
Other Games
gofns29549
singsing2310
B2W.Neo481
byalli354
Pyrionflax296
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX73
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1819
League of Legends
• Jankos3485
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 40m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.