• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:07
CEST 05:07
KST 12:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9501 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1105

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 23 2012 12:47 GMT
#22081
Lucky for you I saved it into a text file on my desktop:
To search for warnings:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was warned for this post[/red][/b]&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d=

To search for bans (will show temps and the final perm):
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was banned for this post&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d=


What you are really searching for is "[B][red]User was warned for this post". Using the URL as a search string is just a trick I picked up along the way from someone. I don't know why they use the % codes to make brackets, I haven't noticed a difference when I've compared results using "[B][red]User+was+warned+for+this+post" but I haven't tested it much. This is just the trick I've picked up and I just do it the way I was shown. Please direct all questions to the person whos name I don't recall.

If you are counting bans to check someone's post history then don't just count the results because any bans they have quoted will display too. For example, if you check the history of a regular on the ABL then a lot of their posts in the ABL will display, but almost all will be other people's bans/warnings (but not all as iamperfection has recently chosen to demonstrate).

Sometime a recent ban may not display - I think it just depends on when the search engine rechecks a page. eg At the time of writing this, searching for that warning for iamperfection will not show, but give it a day or so and it will. If you don't want to wait then you are back to looking up all posts and reading all the recent ones.

Mis-spelling a user name can give screwy results.


So as an example:

I open up a new tab in Firefox/Chrome

I paste http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=[b][red]User was banned for this post&t=c&f=-1&u=USERNAMEHERE&gb=date&d= into the address bar

I replace USERNAMEHERE with TheToast

The results come up. The most recent entry on the ABL is his page 1000 ban, the rest are quotes of other bans.



I hope this helps your time here on the ABL.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 13:10:22
May 23 2012 13:07 GMT
#22082
OMGsuperPRO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-02-01 01:17:27 and had 1 posts.

Reason: No!

r3dmagik was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-05-23 05:23:42 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Nope!

I wonder what happened here.
shamdota was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-05-22 21:26:56 and had 1 posts.

Reason: No thanks.

I guess this is related as well?

On May 22 2012 21:29 shamdota wrote:
Hi there i got 42 Dota 2 Key left,Anyone intrested,can deal with me,pm at yahoo messenger ICan'tReadRules@yahoo.com.

User was banned for this post.

On May 23 2012 05:27 OMGsuperPRO wrote:
key plz?

User was banned for this post.

On May 23 2012 05:28 r3dmagik wrote:
Im giving away several dota 2 keys.

Just need to like and leave a comment

LINK CHANGED BY A MOD: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=292871

User was banned for this post.

The circle is complete.
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 23 2012 13:08 GMT
#22083
On May 23 2012 20:58 JackDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 20:20 CyDe wrote:
On May 23 2012 19:58 Cokefreak wrote:
ZeroSix was just temp banned for 2 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-03-21 06:57:56 and had 33 posts.

Reason: Continuous disregard for Strat forum guidelines.


Here's some posts:
On May 02 2012 04:17 ZeroSix wrote:
switch races

User was warned for this post

On April 30 2012 05:31 ZeroSix wrote:
go blink stalkers and micro them.

User was temp banned for this post.

On April 28 2012 22:01 ZeroSix wrote:
make setnries and use force field. done

On April 01 2012 22:57 ZeroSix wrote:
brrod lords are too slow which makes kiting with them pointless.
apm can be better served else where like checking your emails


There are more gems like those in there if someone wants to check through his history:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=ZeroSix&gb=date&d=

Also a balance whine in the IdrA fan club:
On May 18 2012 23:28 ZeroSix wrote:
this game is so fucked up, im suprised there are still zerg players in this game.

the only thing that keeps me playing and watching this trash is IdrA.
hopefully the viper gets its blinding cloud redone so that it is able to let the zergs break chokes and help engage toss and terran armies without getting raped up the ass


ROFL he sounds a bit like IdrA with his balance whine. Personally I find it hilarious, but to someone who actually needs help playing protoss I'd imagine it be a bit frustrating.

Well he is a IdrA fan. So it is hardly suprising that he sounds like him. I fear he is someone who takes everything IdrA says as hard facts.

I'm a Bisu fan. But sadly that hasn't made me more handsome. Yet.
T_T
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
May 23 2012 13:10 GMT
#22084
On May 23 2012 22:07 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
OMGsuperPRO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-02-01 01:17:27 and had 1 posts.

Reason: No!

Show nested quote +
r3dmagik was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-05-23 05:23:42 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Nope!

I wonder what happened here.
Show nested quote +
shamdota was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-05-22 21:26:56 and had 1 posts.

Reason: No thanks.

I guess this is related as well?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=307626&currentpage=62
This again
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 23 2012 13:11 GMT
#22085
On May 23 2012 22:07 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
OMGsuperPRO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-02-01 01:17:27 and had 1 posts.

Reason: No!

Show nested quote +
r3dmagik was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-05-23 05:23:42 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Nope!

I wonder what happened here.
Show nested quote +
shamdota was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-05-22 21:26:56 and had 1 posts.

Reason: No thanks.

I guess this is related as well?

Thanks for that post, I will save it as well haha <3

I think that the second two look related, at least at first glance, because of the account creation dates. The first one was a few months older than the rest, so that is odd.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 13:45:02
May 23 2012 13:12 GMT
#22086
GMarshal really working hard:
RyF was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-10-18 23:43:56 and had 131 posts.

Reason: No balance whine.

On May 23 2012 20:08 RyF wrote:
lol another ezpz zvt win. getting 3base PLUS aggression vs 2 base terran. sure terran can make siege tanks but then it's basically no rush 14 min for zerg and u know what that means....

User was temp banned for this post.


And another:
medic_ro was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-07-12 18:25:01 and had 82 posts.

Reason: I said "less QQ". Did you not get the memo?

I've seen him warned or banned at least a few times before and with his post count I don't see him lasting much longer here.
Here's the post, pure gold:
On May 23 2012 21:40 medic_ro wrote:
I'm a T master player from season I with ups and downs and I have found the way of playing despite of patching, annoyed of all-ins vs toss, not playing standard bio for 6 months now.

So,SOLUTION : Go to Control Panel - add/remove programs - Starcraft 2 - uninstall.

Install Diablo 3, play for fun, enjoy life and wait for proper balancing and HoTs.

GL HF !

User was temp banned for this post.

Here's a similar post from the 1.4.3.2 thread:
On May 12 2012 23:24 medic_ro wrote:
Control Panel - Add or remove programs - Starcraft 2.

Yuppiii , I feel much better already. Diablo 3 till HoTs releases. GL HF !!!

And a post just 2 posts above where he was warned lol:
On May 12 2012 23:21 medic_ro wrote:
At least Terran
* Bunker is not changed"


WOHOOOO ... YUPIII ... YEAH BABY ! This is great news !!! PHEW - not another nerf !!!

I propose in patch 1.4.4 :

Toss - Carrier decrease time by 30 secs.
Zerg - Further increase OVL speed from 0.58 to 0.9
Queens new starts with 50 energy.
Terran - Buker increase time by 20 secs.
Marine dmg -1.

I don't see so many changes. Till 1.4.4 , all T out there ... ENJOY THE FULL POTENTIAL OF "Bunker is not changed". !

User was warned for this post
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 13:48:09
May 23 2012 13:47 GMT
#22087
On May 23 2012 22:12 Cokefreak wrote:
GMarshal really working hard:
Show nested quote +
RyF was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-10-18 23:43:56 and had 131 posts.

Reason: No balance whine.

Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 20:08 RyF wrote:
lol another ezpz zvt win. getting 3base PLUS aggression vs 2 base terran. sure terran can make siege tanks but then it's basically no rush 14 min for zerg and u know what that means....

User was temp banned for this post.


And another:
Show nested quote +
medic_ro was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-07-12 18:25:01 and had 82 posts.

Reason: I said "less QQ". Did you not get the memo?

I've seen him warned or banned at least a few times before and with his post count I don't see him lasting much longer here.
Here's the post, pure gold:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 21:40 medic_ro wrote:
I'm a T master player from season I with ups and downs and I have found the way of playing despite of patching, annoyed of all-ins vs toss, not playing standard bio for 6 months now.

So,SOLUTION : Go to Control Panel - add/remove programs - Starcraft 2 - uninstall.

Install Diablo 3, play for fun, enjoy life and wait for proper balancing and HoTs.

GL HF !

User was temp banned for this post.

Here's a similar post from the 1.4.3.2 thread:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 23:24 medic_ro wrote:
Control Panel - Add or remove programs - Starcraft 2.

Yuppiii , I feel much better already. Diablo 3 till HoTs releases. GL HF !!!

And a post just 2 posts above where he was warned lol:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 23:21 medic_ro wrote:
At least Terran
* Bunker is not changed"


WOHOOOO ... YUPIII ... YEAH BABY ! This is great news !!! PHEW - not another nerf !!!

I propose in patch 1.4.4 :

Toss - Carrier decrease time by 30 secs.
Zerg - Further increase OVL speed from 0.58 to 0.9
Queens new starts with 50 energy.
Terran - Buker increase time by 20 secs.
Marine dmg -1.

I don't see so many changes. Till 1.4.4 , all T out there ... ENJOY THE FULL POTENTIAL OF "Bunker is not changed". !

User was warned for this post

Ha, yeah, I saw that. I expected him in the ban list shorty lol. I really don't see why people would comment that kind of thing if really the ONLY plausible outcome is either A) a flame war, or B) a warning/ban. Just a waste of space and time, really.

And I would like to officially declare props to GMarshal for workin' so hard on his Birthday :D
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 23 2012 13:50 GMT
#22088
On May 23 2012 22:47 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 22:12 Cokefreak wrote:
GMarshal really working hard:
RyF was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-10-18 23:43:56 and had 131 posts.

Reason: No balance whine.

On May 23 2012 20:08 RyF wrote:
lol another ezpz zvt win. getting 3base PLUS aggression vs 2 base terran. sure terran can make siege tanks but then it's basically no rush 14 min for zerg and u know what that means....

User was temp banned for this post.


And another:
medic_ro was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-07-12 18:25:01 and had 82 posts.

Reason: I said "less QQ". Did you not get the memo?

I've seen him warned or banned at least a few times before and with his post count I don't see him lasting much longer here.
Here's the post, pure gold:
On May 23 2012 21:40 medic_ro wrote:
I'm a T master player from season I with ups and downs and I have found the way of playing despite of patching, annoyed of all-ins vs toss, not playing standard bio for 6 months now.

So,SOLUTION : Go to Control Panel - add/remove programs - Starcraft 2 - uninstall.

Install Diablo 3, play for fun, enjoy life and wait for proper balancing and HoTs.

GL HF !

User was temp banned for this post.

Here's a similar post from the 1.4.3.2 thread:
On May 12 2012 23:24 medic_ro wrote:
Control Panel - Add or remove programs - Starcraft 2.

Yuppiii , I feel much better already. Diablo 3 till HoTs releases. GL HF !!!

And a post just 2 posts above where he was warned lol:
On May 12 2012 23:21 medic_ro wrote:
At least Terran
* Bunker is not changed"


WOHOOOO ... YUPIII ... YEAH BABY ! This is great news !!! PHEW - not another nerf !!!

I propose in patch 1.4.4 :

Toss - Carrier decrease time by 30 secs.
Zerg - Further increase OVL speed from 0.58 to 0.9
Queens new starts with 50 energy.
Terran - Buker increase time by 20 secs.
Marine dmg -1.

I don't see so many changes. Till 1.4.4 , all T out there ... ENJOY THE FULL POTENTIAL OF "Bunker is not changed". !

User was warned for this post

Ha, yeah, I saw that. I expected him in the ban list shorty lol. I really don't see why people would comment that kind of thing if really the ONLY plausible outcome is either A) a flame war, or B) a warning/ban. Just a waste of space and time, really.

And I would like to officially declare props to GMarshal for workin' so hard on his Birthday :D

GMarshal works hard every day! Closing bad threads, warning and banning bad posters, feeding this thread (and me) the daily discussion it needs! He is the reason we are getting back on track here after all the hamsters and bread.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 23 2012 14:04 GMT
#22089
On May 23 2012 22:50 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 22:47 CyDe wrote:
On May 23 2012 22:12 Cokefreak wrote:
GMarshal really working hard:
RyF was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-10-18 23:43:56 and had 131 posts.

Reason: No balance whine.

On May 23 2012 20:08 RyF wrote:
lol another ezpz zvt win. getting 3base PLUS aggression vs 2 base terran. sure terran can make siege tanks but then it's basically no rush 14 min for zerg and u know what that means....

User was temp banned for this post.


And another:
medic_ro was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-07-12 18:25:01 and had 82 posts.

Reason: I said "less QQ". Did you not get the memo?

I've seen him warned or banned at least a few times before and with his post count I don't see him lasting much longer here.
Here's the post, pure gold:
On May 23 2012 21:40 medic_ro wrote:
I'm a T master player from season I with ups and downs and I have found the way of playing despite of patching, annoyed of all-ins vs toss, not playing standard bio for 6 months now.

So,SOLUTION : Go to Control Panel - add/remove programs - Starcraft 2 - uninstall.

Install Diablo 3, play for fun, enjoy life and wait for proper balancing and HoTs.

GL HF !

User was temp banned for this post.

Here's a similar post from the 1.4.3.2 thread:
On May 12 2012 23:24 medic_ro wrote:
Control Panel - Add or remove programs - Starcraft 2.

Yuppiii , I feel much better already. Diablo 3 till HoTs releases. GL HF !!!

And a post just 2 posts above where he was warned lol:
On May 12 2012 23:21 medic_ro wrote:
At least Terran
* Bunker is not changed"


WOHOOOO ... YUPIII ... YEAH BABY ! This is great news !!! PHEW - not another nerf !!!

I propose in patch 1.4.4 :

Toss - Carrier decrease time by 30 secs.
Zerg - Further increase OVL speed from 0.58 to 0.9
Queens new starts with 50 energy.
Terran - Buker increase time by 20 secs.
Marine dmg -1.

I don't see so many changes. Till 1.4.4 , all T out there ... ENJOY THE FULL POTENTIAL OF "Bunker is not changed". !

User was warned for this post

Ha, yeah, I saw that. I expected him in the ban list shorty lol. I really don't see why people would comment that kind of thing if really the ONLY plausible outcome is either A) a flame war, or B) a warning/ban. Just a waste of space and time, really.

And I would like to officially declare props to GMarshal for workin' so hard on his Birthday :D

GMarshal works hard every day! Closing bad threads, warning and banning bad posters, feeding this thread (and me) the daily discussion it needs! He is the reason we are getting back on track here after all the hamsters and bread.

:D well we have much to look forward to, then.

And yeah, I appreciate your efforts to bring this back to the Automated Ban List, as much as I love fucking around with y'all, I also like talking about the bans.

But IRC is where it is at, man. Pft, topics, pft, attention spans, pft, social etiquette.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
May 23 2012 14:07 GMT
#22090
I'm imagining GMarshall banned people while saying "Yarrrrrrr!".
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 23 2012 14:09 GMT
#22091
On May 23 2012 22:50 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 22:47 CyDe wrote:
On May 23 2012 22:12 Cokefreak wrote:
GMarshal really working hard:
RyF was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-10-18 23:43:56 and had 131 posts.

Reason: No balance whine.

On May 23 2012 20:08 RyF wrote:
lol another ezpz zvt win. getting 3base PLUS aggression vs 2 base terran. sure terran can make siege tanks but then it's basically no rush 14 min for zerg and u know what that means....

User was temp banned for this post.


And another:
medic_ro was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-07-12 18:25:01 and had 82 posts.

Reason: I said "less QQ". Did you not get the memo?

I've seen him warned or banned at least a few times before and with his post count I don't see him lasting much longer here.
Here's the post, pure gold:
On May 23 2012 21:40 medic_ro wrote:
I'm a T master player from season I with ups and downs and I have found the way of playing despite of patching, annoyed of all-ins vs toss, not playing standard bio for 6 months now.

So,SOLUTION : Go to Control Panel - add/remove programs - Starcraft 2 - uninstall.

Install Diablo 3, play for fun, enjoy life and wait for proper balancing and HoTs.

GL HF !

User was temp banned for this post.

Here's a similar post from the 1.4.3.2 thread:
On May 12 2012 23:24 medic_ro wrote:
Control Panel - Add or remove programs - Starcraft 2.

Yuppiii , I feel much better already. Diablo 3 till HoTs releases. GL HF !!!

And a post just 2 posts above where he was warned lol:
On May 12 2012 23:21 medic_ro wrote:
At least Terran
* Bunker is not changed"


WOHOOOO ... YUPIII ... YEAH BABY ! This is great news !!! PHEW - not another nerf !!!

I propose in patch 1.4.4 :

Toss - Carrier decrease time by 30 secs.
Zerg - Further increase OVL speed from 0.58 to 0.9
Queens new starts with 50 energy.
Terran - Buker increase time by 20 secs.
Marine dmg -1.

I don't see so many changes. Till 1.4.4 , all T out there ... ENJOY THE FULL POTENTIAL OF "Bunker is not changed". !

User was warned for this post

Ha, yeah, I saw that. I expected him in the ban list shorty lol. I really don't see why people would comment that kind of thing if really the ONLY plausible outcome is either A) a flame war, or B) a warning/ban. Just a waste of space and time, really.

And I would like to officially declare props to GMarshal for workin' so hard on his Birthday :D

GMarshal works hard every day! Closing bad threads, warning and banning bad posters, feeding this thread (and me) the daily discussion it needs! He is the reason we are getting back on track here after all the hamsters and bread.
                  + Show Spoiler +
Hamster... and bread...:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


GMarshal has been giving us some good grounds for discussion here. I absolutely agree. Keep it coming! We're ready!
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
May 23 2012 18:41 GMT
#22092
@JOJO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

shaftofpleasure was just temp banned for 30 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-12-27 19:17:50 and had 1059 posts.

Reason: You should listen to heyoka. Stop stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit. This is your last chance to learn. If after you come back you continue posting like this I will perm you.

Please. I empathize with you, shaft, but that's not the way to express it.

See you in a month.

CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 23 2012 19:34 GMT
#22093
On May 24 2012 03:41 jpak wrote:
@JOJO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Show nested quote +
shaftofpleasure was just temp banned for 30 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-12-27 19:17:50 and had 1059 posts.

Reason: You should listen to heyoka. Stop stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit. This is your last chance to learn. If after you come back you continue posting like this I will perm you.

Please. I empathize with you, shaft, but that's not the way to express it.

See you in a month.


He doesn't seem to learn.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 23 2012 20:32 GMT
#22094
On May 24 2012 04:34 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:41 jpak wrote:
@JOJO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

shaftofpleasure was just temp banned for 30 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-12-27 19:17:50 and had 1059 posts.

Reason: You should listen to heyoka. Stop stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit. This is your last chance to learn. If after you come back you continue posting like this I will perm you.

Please. I empathize with you, shaft, but that's not the way to express it.

See you in a month.


He doesn't seem to learn.


Am i the only one who reads his name as Penis?
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 23 2012 21:29 GMT
#22095
Intrigue best banner.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 23:29:03
May 23 2012 23:04 GMT
#22096
On May 24 2012 03:41 jpak wrote:
@JOJO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Show nested quote +
shaftofpleasure was just temp banned for 30 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-12-27 19:17:50 and had 1059 posts.

Reason: You should listen to heyoka. Stop stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit. This is your last chance to learn. If after you come back you continue posting like this I will perm you.

Please. I empathize with you, shaft, but that's not the way to express it.

See you in a month.



Wait, what did I do?

Edit: Has been clarified in IRC. I am sorry for what I did.
I thought you meant i got shaftofpleasure banned.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
May 23 2012 23:30 GMT
#22097
On May 24 2012 08:04 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:41 jpak wrote:
@JOJO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

shaftofpleasure was just temp banned for 30 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-12-27 19:17:50 and had 1059 posts.

Reason: You should listen to heyoka. Stop stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit. This is your last chance to learn. If after you come back you continue posting like this I will perm you.

Please. I empathize with you, shaft, but that's not the way to express it.

See you in a month.



Wait, what did I do?

Edit: Has been clarified in IRC. I am sorry for what I did.
I thought you meant i got shaftofpleasure banned.


yeah I should've been much clearer. Sorry about that.

But that video... I must resist it!
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 23:36:49
May 23 2012 23:36 GMT
#22098
On May 24 2012 08:30 jpak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 08:04 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:41 jpak wrote:
@JOJO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

shaftofpleasure was just temp banned for 30 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-12-27 19:17:50 and had 1059 posts.

Reason: You should listen to heyoka. Stop stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit. This is your last chance to learn. If after you come back you continue posting like this I will perm you.

Please. I empathize with you, shaft, but that's not the way to express it.

See you in a month.



Wait, what did I do?

Edit: Has been clarified in IRC. I am sorry for what I did.
I thought you meant i got shaftofpleasure banned.


yeah I should've been much clearer. Sorry about that.

But that video... I must resist it!


I've written to the owner of the Youtube channel, requesting to change "toast" to "TheToast". Will see what happens.

On a more related note:
On May 24 2012 05:32 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 04:34 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:41 jpak wrote:
@JOJO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

shaftofpleasure was just temp banned for 30 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-12-27 19:17:50 and had 1059 posts.

Reason: You should listen to heyoka. Stop stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit. This is your last chance to learn. If after you come back you continue posting like this I will perm you.

Please. I empathize with you, shaft, but that's not the way to express it.

See you in a month.


He doesn't seem to learn.


Am i the only one who reads his name as Penis?


No, you are not.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 23:45:48
May 23 2012 23:45 GMT
#22099
now for another ban.

superLanboy was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-09-20 18:14:41 and had 480 posts.

Reason: Classy post. I'm glad you chose to post such a well thought out contribution. It is the height of manners to go into someone's stream thread and call them a cunt.


On May 24 2012 05:33 superLanboy wrote:
This person is a fake, superficial, attention-whoring cunt. Please completely disregard her existence to control the growth of this cancer.

User was temp banned for this post.


That was in the Tara Bobcock Livestream thread. No comment.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Doomwish
Profile Joined July 2011
438 Posts
May 23 2012 23:57 GMT
#22100
On May 24 2012 08:45 jpak wrote:
now for another ban.

Show nested quote +
superLanboy was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-09-20 18:14:41 and had 480 posts.

Reason: Classy post. I'm glad you chose to post such a well thought out contribution. It is the height of manners to go into someone's stream thread and call them a cunt.


Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 05:33 superLanboy wrote:
This person is a fake, superficial, attention-whoring cunt. Please completely disregard her existence to control the growth of this cancer.

User was temp banned for this post.


That was in the Tara Bobcock Livestream thread. No comment.


Just because something is 100% true doesn't mean you should say it in someones stream thread.
Prev 1 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
PiLiPiLi 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2970
ViBE146
Bale 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7343
taco 589
Other Games
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft361
C9.Mang0317
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1063
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP104
• Hupsaiya 94
• davetesta28
• practicex 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1114
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.