• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:12
CEST 23:12
KST 06:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8055 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1106

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 24 2012 00:00 GMT
#22101
On May 24 2012 08:45 jpak wrote:
now for another ban.

Show nested quote +
superLanboy was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-09-20 18:14:41 and had 480 posts.

Reason: Classy post. I'm glad you chose to post such a well thought out contribution. It is the height of manners to go into someone's stream thread and call them a cunt.


Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 05:33 superLanboy wrote:
This person is a fake, superficial, attention-whoring cunt. Please completely disregard her existence to control the growth of this cancer.

User was temp banned for this post.


That was in the Tara Bobcock Livestream thread. No comment.


Well, we may not like her.

But she never violated the laws of reality and posting so much as Lanboy
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 03:25:24
May 24 2012 03:24 GMT
#22102
Forikorder was just temp banned for 30 days by intrigue.

That account was created on 2011-08-17 22:37:16 and had 2297 posts.

Reason: hi friend! it is with great sadness that i must ban you for 30 days, due to you being mad and mean all the time. lighten up please!!! thanks. have a great day!!
love, intrigue


Such a kind and gentle ban I almost want one like that
+ Show Spoiler +
I said ALMOST!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 24 2012 03:25 GMT
#22103
On May 24 2012 12:24 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
Forikorder was just temp banned for 30 days by intrigue.

That account was created on 2011-08-17 22:37:16 and had 2297 posts.

Reason: hi friend! it is with great sadness that i must ban you for 30 days, due to you being mad and mean all the time. lighten up please!!! thanks. have a great day!!
love, intrigue


Such a kind and gentle ban I almost want one like that
+ Show Spoiler +
I said ALMOST!


Whoah, check ya post bro!

And yeah, Intrigue is a total snuggle bear :3
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 24 2012 03:27 GMT
#22104
On May 24 2012 12:25 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 12:24 Synwave wrote:
Forikorder was just temp banned for 30 days by intrigue.

That account was created on 2011-08-17 22:37:16 and had 2297 posts.

Reason: hi friend! it is with great sadness that i must ban you for 30 days, due to you being mad and mean all the time. lighten up please!!! thanks. have a great day!!
love, intrigue


Such a kind and gentle ban I almost want one like that
+ Show Spoiler +
I said ALMOST!


Whoah, check ya post bro!

And yeah, Intrigue is a total snuggle bear :3

Already edited!
I didnt mean copy the whole page o.O
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 24 2012 10:42 GMT
#22105
squattincassanova was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-07-14 06:03:44 and had 642 posts.

Reason: I get that you like how you look but this posting your picture every fucking time you can is just annoying. The rest of us don't love your body anywhere near as much as you do. Perhaps if you invested in a mirror next to your computer you could have the same feeling of looking at yourself whenever you're online without the rest of us having to. At the very least try and keep it relevant when you post it.


+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 05:37 squattincassanova wrote:
I look like this and yes, I look down upon fat people who are fat because of laziness.

[image loading]

I hate going on online dating sites and these chicks say "I'm curvy, deal with it" or "Take me as I am". Stfu, you're lazy. Respect yourself.

User was temp banned for this post.


LoL. This guys is hilariously egotistical. He sure does like to post his pic.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
May 24 2012 10:46 GMT
#22106
That's the most hilarious ban I've ever seen. Was just about to post it but was beaten to the punch.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
May 24 2012 10:47 GMT
#22107
On May 24 2012 19:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
squattincassanova was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-07-14 06:03:44 and had 642 posts.

Reason: I get that you like how you look but this posting your picture every fucking time you can is just annoying. The rest of us don't love your body anywhere near as much as you do. Perhaps if you invested in a mirror next to your computer you could have the same feeling of looking at yourself whenever you're online without the rest of us having to. At the very least try and keep it relevant when you post it.


+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 05:37 squattincassanova wrote:
I look like this and yes, I look down upon fat people who are fat because of laziness.

[image loading]

I hate going on online dating sites and these chicks say "I'm curvy, deal with it" or "Take me as I am". Stfu, you're lazy. Respect yourself.

User was temp banned for this post.


LoL. This guys is hilariously egotistical. He sure does like to post his pic.

is he one of the frequent posters in the PUA thread?
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 24 2012 10:48 GMT
#22108
On May 24 2012 19:47 icystorage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 19:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
squattincassanova was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-07-14 06:03:44 and had 642 posts.

Reason: I get that you like how you look but this posting your picture every fucking time you can is just annoying. The rest of us don't love your body anywhere near as much as you do. Perhaps if you invested in a mirror next to your computer you could have the same feeling of looking at yourself whenever you're online without the rest of us having to. At the very least try and keep it relevant when you post it.


+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 05:37 squattincassanova wrote:
I look like this and yes, I look down upon fat people who are fat because of laziness.

[image loading]

I hate going on online dating sites and these chicks say "I'm curvy, deal with it" or "Take me as I am". Stfu, you're lazy. Respect yourself.

User was temp banned for this post.


LoL. This guys is hilariously egotistical. He sure does like to post his pic.

is he one of the frequent posters in the PUA thread?


Holy crap, yeah. He has a ton of posts in there. LoL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=squattincassanova&gb=date&d=
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 24 2012 10:51 GMT
#22109
By the way, gentlemen, you should brace yourselves; the day9 thread seems to be gradually spiraling out of control. I'll keep an ear to the ground for fresh bans to salivate over.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 24 2012 10:51 GMT
#22110
On May 24 2012 19:48 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 19:47 icystorage wrote:
On May 24 2012 19:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
squattincassanova was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-07-14 06:03:44 and had 642 posts.

Reason: I get that you like how you look but this posting your picture every fucking time you can is just annoying. The rest of us don't love your body anywhere near as much as you do. Perhaps if you invested in a mirror next to your computer you could have the same feeling of looking at yourself whenever you're online without the rest of us having to. At the very least try and keep it relevant when you post it.


+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 05:37 squattincassanova wrote:
I look like this and yes, I look down upon fat people who are fat because of laziness.

[image loading]

I hate going on online dating sites and these chicks say "I'm curvy, deal with it" or "Take me as I am". Stfu, you're lazy. Respect yourself.

User was temp banned for this post.


LoL. This guys is hilariously egotistical. He sure does like to post his pic.

is he one of the frequent posters in the PUA thread?


Holy crap, yeah. He has a ton of posts in there. LoL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=squattincassanova&gb=date&d=

Yeah, the PUA thread was basically squattincassanova's personal sex blog. If you go through it, I think you can find a picture of him (frequently that one) every ten pages or so.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 10:54:55
May 24 2012 10:53 GMT
#22111
On May 19 2012 21:51 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2012 20:20 Synwave wrote:
On May 19 2012 20:19 blubbdavid wrote:
RIP PUA community lol

rest in ... I cant think of anything polite to say?

Oh no! Where will squattincassanova post now?


It appears he has found a nesting place in the General Forum:

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 05:37 squattincassanova wrote:
I look like this and yes, I look down upon fat people who are fat because of laziness.

[image loading]

I hate going on online dating sites and these chicks say "I'm curvy, deal with it" or "Take me as I am". Stfu, you're lazy. Respect yourself.

User was temp banned for this post.



He is lost in TL with no where to post pictures of himself, struggling to find an opportunity:

squattincassanova was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-07-14 06:03:44 and had 642 posts.

Reason: I get that you like how you look but this posting your picture every fucking time you can is just annoying. The rest of us don't love your body anywhere near as much as you do. Perhaps if you invested in a mirror next to your computer you could have the same feeling of looking at yourself whenever you're online without the rest of us having to. At the very least try and keep it relevant when you post it.


EDIT: ninja'd!
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 24 2012 10:54 GMT
#22112
On May 24 2012 19:48 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 19:47 icystorage wrote:
On May 24 2012 19:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
squattincassanova was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-07-14 06:03:44 and had 642 posts.

Reason: I get that you like how you look but this posting your picture every fucking time you can is just annoying. The rest of us don't love your body anywhere near as much as you do. Perhaps if you invested in a mirror next to your computer you could have the same feeling of looking at yourself whenever you're online without the rest of us having to. At the very least try and keep it relevant when you post it.


+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 05:37 squattincassanova wrote:
I look like this and yes, I look down upon fat people who are fat because of laziness.

[image loading]

I hate going on online dating sites and these chicks say "I'm curvy, deal with it" or "Take me as I am". Stfu, you're lazy. Respect yourself.

User was temp banned for this post.


LoL. This guys is hilariously egotistical. He sure does like to post his pic.

is he one of the frequent posters in the PUA thread?


Holy crap, yeah. He has a ton of posts in there. LoL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=squattincassanova&gb=date&d=


Yeah, so many awful posts o_o... They're everywhere, hiding in the bushes, ready to pounce. I'm hoping that the SC2 general section can steal KwarK for a moment and he could do a good ol' fashioned purge, if it gets too out of control.

Oh, squattincasanova posted his pic again and got banned?

I'm shocked
memes are a dish best served dank
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 24 2012 10:56 GMT
#22113
On May 24 2012 19:51 Blazinghand wrote:
By the way, gentlemen, you should brace yourselves; the day9 thread seems to be gradually spiraling out of control. I'll keep an ear to the ground for fresh bans to salivate over.

You're fighting the good fight in there, man. I started a post about how the people trashing Day in that thread would get banned from the Strat forum for arguing with the amount of evidence they're presenting, then I remembered that the haters cannot be dissuaded by argument and deleted it.
The frumious Bandersnatch
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 24 2012 10:57 GMT
#22114
On May 24 2012 19:54 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 19:48 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 24 2012 19:47 icystorage wrote:
On May 24 2012 19:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
squattincassanova was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-07-14 06:03:44 and had 642 posts.

Reason: I get that you like how you look but this posting your picture every fucking time you can is just annoying. The rest of us don't love your body anywhere near as much as you do. Perhaps if you invested in a mirror next to your computer you could have the same feeling of looking at yourself whenever you're online without the rest of us having to. At the very least try and keep it relevant when you post it.


+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 05:37 squattincassanova wrote:
I look like this and yes, I look down upon fat people who are fat because of laziness.

[image loading]

I hate going on online dating sites and these chicks say "I'm curvy, deal with it" or "Take me as I am". Stfu, you're lazy. Respect yourself.

User was temp banned for this post.


LoL. This guys is hilariously egotistical. He sure does like to post his pic.

is he one of the frequent posters in the PUA thread?


Holy crap, yeah. He has a ton of posts in there. LoL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=squattincassanova&gb=date&d=


Yeah, so many awful posts o_o... They're everywhere, hiding in the bushes, ready to pounce. I'm hoping that the SC2 general section can steal KwarK for a moment and he could do a good ol' fashioned purge, if it gets too out of control.

Oh, squattincasanova posted his pic again and got banned?

I'm shocked


You know what would be hilarious? If it isn't actually him, but like pics of like this guys cousin or something that he stole from his facebook. I would laugh so hard.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 24 2012 10:59 GMT
#22115
On May 24 2012 19:56 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 19:51 Blazinghand wrote:
By the way, gentlemen, you should brace yourselves; the day9 thread seems to be gradually spiraling out of control. I'll keep an ear to the ground for fresh bans to salivate over.

You're fighting the good fight in there, man. I started a post about how the people trashing Day in that thread would get banned from the Strat forum for arguing with the amount of evidence they're presenting, then I remembered that the haters cannot be dissuaded by argument and deleted it.


Yeah, typically I don't get involved in the Sc2 General forum, but I met the man personally and feel some need to defend him. After up/downs are over and I head to bed though I'll unsubscribe from the thread and let it run its course.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44371 Posts
May 24 2012 11:00 GMT
#22116
On May 24 2012 19:54 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 19:48 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 24 2012 19:47 icystorage wrote:
On May 24 2012 19:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
squattincassanova was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-07-14 06:03:44 and had 642 posts.

Reason: I get that you like how you look but this posting your picture every fucking time you can is just annoying. The rest of us don't love your body anywhere near as much as you do. Perhaps if you invested in a mirror next to your computer you could have the same feeling of looking at yourself whenever you're online without the rest of us having to. At the very least try and keep it relevant when you post it.


+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 05:37 squattincassanova wrote:
I look like this and yes, I look down upon fat people who are fat because of laziness.

[image loading]

I hate going on online dating sites and these chicks say "I'm curvy, deal with it" or "Take me as I am". Stfu, you're lazy. Respect yourself.

User was temp banned for this post.


LoL. This guys is hilariously egotistical. He sure does like to post his pic.

is he one of the frequent posters in the PUA thread?


Holy crap, yeah. He has a ton of posts in there. LoL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=squattincassanova&gb=date&d=


Yeah, so many awful posts o_o... They're everywhere, hiding in the bushes, ready to pounce. I'm hoping that the SC2 general section can steal KwarK for a moment and he could do a good ol' fashioned purge, if it gets too out of control.

Oh, squattincasanova posted his pic again and got banned?

I'm shocked

SC2 general? Chain the doors shut and set the building on fire.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 24 2012 11:02 GMT
#22117
On May 24 2012 19:51 Blazinghand wrote:
By the way, gentlemen, you should brace yourselves; the day9 thread seems to be gradually spiraling out of control. I'll keep an ear to the ground for fresh bans to salivate over.


I just flipped to the last few recent pages... you or correct sir. That is just the issue with those types of threads. Trolls and jackasses just have a 6th sense for threads like that. I cannot wait to see some good bans come out of there.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
May 24 2012 11:03 GMT
#22118
First thing I did after coming back to TL since the release of D3 was read through the ABL. I may have a problem. It's so addictive!

On a side note, damn I'm happy the PUA thread got closed, I really hated it.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 24 2012 11:04 GMT
#22119
On May 24 2012 20:02 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 19:51 Blazinghand wrote:
By the way, gentlemen, you should brace yourselves; the day9 thread seems to be gradually spiraling out of control. I'll keep an ear to the ground for fresh bans to salivate over.


I just flipped to the last few recent pages... you or correct sir. That is just the issue with those types of threads. Trolls and jackasses just have a 6th sense for threads like that. I cannot wait to see some good bans come out of there.


You know, the thing is, there's totally a reasonable discussion to have in a lot of these threads. I think Plexa recognized that potential when he didn't lock the thread at first-- he has faith in TL. I only wish we could have rewarded him better.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 24 2012 11:05 GMT
#22120
On May 24 2012 20:00 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 19:54 marttorn wrote:
On May 24 2012 19:48 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 24 2012 19:47 icystorage wrote:
On May 24 2012 19:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
squattincassanova was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2011-07-14 06:03:44 and had 642 posts.

Reason: I get that you like how you look but this posting your picture every fucking time you can is just annoying. The rest of us don't love your body anywhere near as much as you do. Perhaps if you invested in a mirror next to your computer you could have the same feeling of looking at yourself whenever you're online without the rest of us having to. At the very least try and keep it relevant when you post it.


+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 05:37 squattincassanova wrote:
I look like this and yes, I look down upon fat people who are fat because of laziness.

[image loading]

I hate going on online dating sites and these chicks say "I'm curvy, deal with it" or "Take me as I am". Stfu, you're lazy. Respect yourself.

User was temp banned for this post.


LoL. This guys is hilariously egotistical. He sure does like to post his pic.

is he one of the frequent posters in the PUA thread?


Holy crap, yeah. He has a ton of posts in there. LoL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=squattincassanova&gb=date&d=


Yeah, so many awful posts o_o... They're everywhere, hiding in the bushes, ready to pounce. I'm hoping that the SC2 general section can steal KwarK for a moment and he could do a good ol' fashioned purge, if it gets too out of control.

Oh, squattincasanova posted his pic again and got banned?

I'm shocked

SC2 general? Chain the doors shut and set the building on fire.


Considering the current state of the Day[9] thread, that seems like a great idea!

Man, I can't wait for the hammer(s) to fall in that thread. The howls of pain!
memes are a dish best served dank
Prev 1 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 60
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
olofmeister879
FrodaN851
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0214
Livibee186
ToD89
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur659
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.