• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9392 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1108

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 13:46:02
May 24 2012 13:45 GMT
#22141
Bagh reading through the day9 thread left a sour taste in my mouth. Somewhere in TL there's like a cesspool filled with people ready to burn recognized public figures at the stake.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 14:06:38
May 24 2012 13:55 GMT
#22142
What if the entire Day[9] thread is a grand symphony of flamewheel, on alternate (American) accounts, trolling everybody?

fIamewheel was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-05-05 18:50:12 and had 177 posts.

Reason: Why do you have fiamewheel and flamewheel? And why do you use one of them to make retarded posts?




Something else I discovered while searching through a little bit of fiamewheel's history, in this thread:

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
Interestingly, when I was taking the screen cap for this, my mouse was hovering over his community star, making the text "Quality Poster" appear.

Oh god, I can't NOT add this:

On March 16 2008 06:25 Smokin_Squirrel wrote:
I hope this kind of stuff doesn't fappen all the time...

On March 16 2008 06:22 Smokin_Squirrel wrote:
She isn't going to be able to find her hapenis again for awhile.

On March 16 2008 06:29 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I wonder how he pulled it off without semen suspicious.
memes are a dish best served dank
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 14:01:40
May 24 2012 13:59 GMT
#22143
Dhalphir was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-11-28 12:26:37 and had 1305 posts.

Reason: You seem to be incapable of learning. You have been banned and warned time and time again for bashing Wolf. You've had multiple chances to fix your posting and not needlessly flame/bash him, yet you insist on doing it still. Goodbye.

How could anyone hate on Wolf?

But does anyone have any insight on why someone would go on the internets to post about his/her displeasure/hate of somebody else at every turn? Is it supposed to bring on pleasure? Like, I hate Hitler but I don't see the point of saying it every chance (or semi-chance) I get.

Re: Trolls, it used to be a word used to describe ingenious/annoying members of internet communities who have fooled you. Now it's just another stock insult with no meaning.

@mattorn: you spelt AMERICA wrong.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
May 24 2012 14:06 GMT
#22144
On May 24 2012 22:35 marttorn wrote:
You know it's a bad day in TL when even I can get 3 people warned. For a while, I was doing sick multitasking F5'ing GSL LR, the Day[9] thread and, to a lesser degree, the Tara Babcock stream thread. Finally, glorious, glorious justice is being dispensed.

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH FOR THE SON!

Oh, and somehow I'm not surprised that parduebob11 was a PBU. His posts in that thread were actually significantly below the worst of the thread. Now that is an accomplishment.


Did you really just refresh waiting to report people? Come on dude, I'm all for that red text but you should get out more
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 14:17:11
May 24 2012 14:14 GMT
#22145
On May 24 2012 23:06 See.Blue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 22:35 marttorn wrote:
You know it's a bad day in TL when even I can get 3 people warned. For a while, I was doing sick multitasking F5'ing GSL LR, the Day[9] thread and, to a lesser degree, the Tara Babcock stream thread. Finally, glorious, glorious justice is being dispensed.

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH FOR THE SON!

Oh, and somehow I'm not surprised that parduebob11 was a PBU. His posts in that thread were actually significantly below the worst of the thread. Now that is an accomplishment.


Did you really just refresh waiting to report people? Come on dude, I'm all for that red text but you should get out more


It's currently 26~ degrees (celsius) outside, that would be about 78 for those rare few people who use fahrenheit. It's not usually that warm here.

I'm scared

And besides, that thread was too amazing to resist.

edit: And I was watching GSL too, which justified everything in the world.
memes are a dish best served dank
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
May 24 2012 14:17 GMT
#22146
On May 24 2012 23:14 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:06 See.Blue wrote:
On May 24 2012 22:35 marttorn wrote:
You know it's a bad day in TL when even I can get 3 people warned. For a while, I was doing sick multitasking F5'ing GSL LR, the Day[9] thread and, to a lesser degree, the Tara Babcock stream thread. Finally, glorious, glorious justice is being dispensed.

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH FOR THE SON!

Oh, and somehow I'm not surprised that parduebob11 was a PBU. His posts in that thread were actually significantly below the worst of the thread. Now that is an accomplishment.


Did you really just refresh waiting to report people? Come on dude, I'm all for that red text but you should get out more


It's currently 26~ degrees (celsius) outside, that would be about 78 for those rare few people who use fahrenheit. It's not usually that warm here.

I'm scared

And besides, that thread was too amazing to resist.


Its about that here too and I'm dying. University housing has no AC and i never thought id need a fan in the UK. I feel ya bro
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
May 24 2012 14:20 GMT
#22147
On May 24 2012 23:17 See.Blue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:14 marttorn wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:06 See.Blue wrote:
On May 24 2012 22:35 marttorn wrote:
You know it's a bad day in TL when even I can get 3 people warned. For a while, I was doing sick multitasking F5'ing GSL LR, the Day[9] thread and, to a lesser degree, the Tara Babcock stream thread. Finally, glorious, glorious justice is being dispensed.

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH FOR THE SON!

Oh, and somehow I'm not surprised that parduebob11 was a PBU. His posts in that thread were actually significantly below the worst of the thread. Now that is an accomplishment.


Did you really just refresh waiting to report people? Come on dude, I'm all for that red text but you should get out more


It's currently 26~ degrees (celsius) outside, that would be about 78 for those rare few people who use fahrenheit. It's not usually that warm here.

I'm scared

And besides, that thread was too amazing to resist.


Its about that here too and I'm dying. University housing has no AC and i never thought id need a fan in the UK. I feel ya bro

I'm in the library and boiling, despite the high ceilings. Which uni are you at?
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 24 2012 14:21 GMT
#22148
77 degrees F is just about perfectly comfortable for me. You guys whine too much. Here in the upper midwest, temps are regularly -10 or lower in the winter and 90+ in the summer.

Might explains the Day9 thread though. It's like how crime rates go up when it gets really hot in the summer.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 24 2012 14:22 GMT
#22149
It's damn hot over here too, another problem is I don't have any summer clothes ( its been winter for like 15 years) so I'm moving about in jeans and sweater. Every second I'm dying a little more.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 24 2012 14:22 GMT
#22150
On May 24 2012 23:21 TheToast wrote:
77 degrees F is just about perfectly comfortable for me. You guys whine too much. Here in the upper midwest, temps are regularly -10 or lower in the winter and 90+ in the summer.

Might explains the Day9 thread though. It's like how crime rates go up when it gets really hot in the summer.


With all that heat, you must be... toasted.

+ Show Spoiler +
I swear that's the last pun I'll ever make anywhere in my entire life
memes are a dish best served dank
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 14:25:10
May 24 2012 14:24 GMT
#22151
On May 24 2012 23:20 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:17 See.Blue wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:14 marttorn wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:06 See.Blue wrote:
On May 24 2012 22:35 marttorn wrote:
You know it's a bad day in TL when even I can get 3 people warned. For a while, I was doing sick multitasking F5'ing GSL LR, the Day[9] thread and, to a lesser degree, the Tara Babcock stream thread. Finally, glorious, glorious justice is being dispensed.

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH FOR THE SON!

Oh, and somehow I'm not surprised that parduebob11 was a PBU. His posts in that thread were actually significantly below the worst of the thread. Now that is an accomplishment.


Did you really just refresh waiting to report people? Come on dude, I'm all for that red text but you should get out more


It's currently 26~ degrees (celsius) outside, that would be about 78 for those rare few people who use fahrenheit. It's not usually that warm here.

I'm scared

And besides, that thread was too amazing to resist.


Its about that here too and I'm dying. University housing has no AC and i never thought id need a fan in the UK. I feel ya bro

I'm in the library and boiling, despite the high ceilings. Which uni are you at?


Oxford. I'm literally having to abandon my room to go find a starbucks or something. I live on like the opposite side of town from my dept library and my college is super small . Where you at?

On May 24 2012 23:21 TheToast wrote:
Might explains the Day9 thread though. It's like how crime rates go up when it gets really hot in the summer.


I chuckled. How anyone can hate him is beyond me.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
May 24 2012 14:28 GMT
#22152
Liverpool. We're northern! This isn't right!
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 24 2012 14:34 GMT
#22153
On May 24 2012 23:24 See.Blue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:20 KwarK wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:17 See.Blue wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:14 marttorn wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:06 See.Blue wrote:
On May 24 2012 22:35 marttorn wrote:
You know it's a bad day in TL when even I can get 3 people warned. For a while, I was doing sick multitasking F5'ing GSL LR, the Day[9] thread and, to a lesser degree, the Tara Babcock stream thread. Finally, glorious, glorious justice is being dispensed.

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH FOR THE SON!

Oh, and somehow I'm not surprised that parduebob11 was a PBU. His posts in that thread were actually significantly below the worst of the thread. Now that is an accomplishment.


Did you really just refresh waiting to report people? Come on dude, I'm all for that red text but you should get out more


It's currently 26~ degrees (celsius) outside, that would be about 78 for those rare few people who use fahrenheit. It's not usually that warm here.

I'm scared

And besides, that thread was too amazing to resist.


Its about that here too and I'm dying. University housing has no AC and i never thought id need a fan in the UK. I feel ya bro

I'm in the library and boiling, despite the high ceilings. Which uni are you at?


Oxford. I'm literally having to abandon my room to go find a starbucks or something. I live on like the opposite side of town from my dept library and my college is super small . Where you at?


Are you for real? It's like 75F in London, that's cool. To think that your forefathers braved the swealtering heat of the Sahara and the subcontinent to conqure half of Africa and India, and you're complaining about 75F. And you wonder why you lost the empire. Sheesh.

+ Show Spoiler +
Don't worry, Americans are wussies these days too. TV ruined everywhere.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
May 24 2012 14:42 GMT
#22154
On May 24 2012 23:22 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:21 TheToast wrote:
77 degrees F is just about perfectly comfortable for me. You guys whine too much. Here in the upper midwest, temps are regularly -10 or lower in the winter and 90+ in the summer.

Might explains the Day9 thread though. It's like how crime rates go up when it gets really hot in the summer.


With all that heat, you must be... toasted.

+ Show Spoiler +
I swear that's the last pun I'll ever make anywhere in my entire life


I'm going to hold you to that in irc! Just fyi
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 24 2012 14:42 GMT
#22155
On May 24 2012 23:28 KwarK wrote:
Liverpool. We're northern! This isn't right!


You aren't northern. I study beyond the wall. Aberdeen is North
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
May 24 2012 14:44 GMT
#22156
On May 24 2012 23:42 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:28 KwarK wrote:
Liverpool. We're northern! This isn't right!


You aren't northern. I study beyond the wall. Aberdeen is North

Fuck you Craster.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
May 24 2012 14:51 GMT
#22157
Weird, high today where I am in Southern California is only 72F. It's probably 90+ or 100+ in Manila, though. Glad I left.
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
May 24 2012 14:53 GMT
#22158
On May 24 2012 23:42 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:28 KwarK wrote:
Liverpool. We're northern! This isn't right!


You aren't northern. I study beyond the wall. Aberdeen is North

Begging your pardon, good sir, the sun rises at about 2:30 with daylight savings where I'm at.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 24 2012 14:59 GMT
#22159
On May 24 2012 23:53 pettter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:42 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:28 KwarK wrote:
Liverpool. We're northern! This isn't right!


You aren't northern. I study beyond the wall. Aberdeen is North

Begging your pardon, good sir, the sun rises at about 2:30 with daylight savings where I'm at.

What kind of idiot implements daylight savings time somewhere that gets 20 hours of sunlight in May?
The frumious Bandersnatch
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 24 2012 15:04 GMT
#22160
On May 24 2012 23:59 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:53 pettter wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:42 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:28 KwarK wrote:
Liverpool. We're northern! This isn't right!


You aren't northern. I study beyond the wall. Aberdeen is North

Begging your pardon, good sir, the sun rises at about 2:30 with daylight savings where I'm at.

What kind of idiot implements daylight savings time somewhere that gets 20 hours of sunlight in May?

A Swede ;D
Prev 1 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 255
MaxPax 241
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 65
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi974
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_254
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko426
crisheroes350
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing2184
B2W.Neo518
DeMusliM271
byalli255
Hui .200
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX155
Mew2King76
Rex36
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 53m
Replay Cast
8h 38m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.