• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7963 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1110

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
May 24 2012 22:02 GMT
#22181
On May 25 2012 06:59 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 06:57 KoBlades wrote:
well that was kinda funny, you have to admit ^^


I didn't find it funny. He's just being dumb and creating more work for the mods. He necro'd a thread about problems with people necro'ing threads, MY GOD HE'S A MASTER OF COMEDY!!!

-.-


Well, some people actually liked Inception..


so, all he was lacking was the catchy tune.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 22:40:17
May 24 2012 22:38 GMT
#22182
On May 25 2012 06:59 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 06:57 KoBlades wrote:
well that was kinda funny, you have to admit ^^


I didn't find it funny. He's just being dumb and creating more work for the mods. He necro'd a thread about problems with people necro'ing threads, MY GOD HE'S A MASTER OF COMEDY!!!

-.-

Yea banning a guy necroing a 100 year old thread is really hard work.
It wasn't anything amazing,but it was nice little ban to give me a bit of a chuckle and that's all.
Cackle™
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 24 2012 22:52 GMT
#22183
On May 25 2012 06:42 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 06:36 motbob wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33991

Fantastic.


Got to wonder if the irony was intentional, or if we've got some pre-Red Bull LAN excitement going on.

By the way, I'm totally going to be there. Look for the sexy asshole.


This sounds...so weird when I read it.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 25 2012 08:48 GMT
#22184
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339968

I loved this thread, especially the warning at the beginning; why would you make a guide like that if even you admit that you're unfit to do so?

As well as this:

yes I am only 14. it sucks. lol


D'awwwww

Adding old bans for extra thread relevance points

acidlol was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-05-31 07:35:38 and had 2 posts.

Reason: Your only two posts here:

Show nested quote +
On May 31 2010 07:36 acidlol wrote:
1. You are a fucking idiot

2. You're terrible

3. Get the fuck out




Show nested quote +
On May 31 2010 07:57 acidlol wrote:
And who the fuck are you to be calling anyone a nerd son?




NeverGG was just temp banned for 1 week by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2008-01-07 00:16:14 and had 4371 posts.

Reason: Martyring yourself is unacceptable on this forum. Keep your personal issues to yourself and don't subject our members to your hissy fits.

(Didn't ever know this happened :O)
EximoSua2 was just temp banned for 1 week by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2010-03-01 05:18:15 and had 108 posts.

Reason: "Could IdrA possibly be any more of a dried up old vagina?"

Not acceptable.

I would say that EximoSua2 was somewhat wrong, primarily in the sense that IdrA is a human male, as opposed to a female reproductive organ.
memes are a dish best served dank
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 25 2012 09:37 GMT
#22185
Felony was just temp banned for 2 weeks by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-05-12 00:18:38 and had 113 posts.

Reason: Stop posting in the fanclub.

I noticed this guy's posts in Naniwa's fan club yesterday before he even got banned and checked his history, found some gems
Here's the post he got banned for:
On May 25 2012 09:12 Felony wrote:
Remember that time when Leenock beat the shit out of Naniwa

User was temp banned for this post.

And then in a completely unrelated thread about someone having their Leenock signature fading, seems like he is just looking for opportunities to bash on nAni:
On May 24 2012 09:18 Felony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 07:07 phiinix wrote:
In the future just get plastic wrap and don't touch it. It's quite silly that you expected to use something with a signature on it and didn't expect it to fade.

Also, thanks for making Naniwa seem like a complete asshole by mentioning twice that he didn't want to sign anything. You really help show how respectful and thoughtful the fans in our community can be.

Naniwa is an asshole

Judging from his posts he is quite an IdrA fan so I guess the recent stuff with Naniwa and IdrA and their showmatch 'drama' has gotten him angry at Naniwa.
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
May 25 2012 09:39 GMT
#22186
Oh, I remember that NeverGG ban, it was kinda weird. IIRC, people were being assholes towards her in a photo thread and she, well, didn't take it too well. Cue bans.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 14:16:14
May 25 2012 14:14 GMT
#22187
On May 25 2012 18:37 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
Felony was just temp banned for 2 weeks by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-05-12 00:18:38 and had 113 posts.

Reason: Stop posting in the fanclub.

I noticed this guy's posts in Naniwa's fan club yesterday before he even got banned and checked his history, found some gems
Here's the post he got banned for:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 09:12 Felony wrote:
Remember that time when Leenock beat the shit out of Naniwa

User was temp banned for this post.

And then in a completely unrelated thread about someone having their Leenock signature fading, seems like he is just looking for opportunities to bash on nAni:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 09:18 Felony wrote:
On May 24 2012 07:07 phiinix wrote:
In the future just get plastic wrap and don't touch it. It's quite silly that you expected to use something with a signature on it and didn't expect it to fade.

Also, thanks for making Naniwa seem like a complete asshole by mentioning twice that he didn't want to sign anything. You really help show how respectful and thoughtful the fans in our community can be.

Naniwa is an asshole

Judging from his posts he is quite an IdrA fan so I guess the recent stuff with Naniwa and IdrA and their showmatch 'drama' has gotten him angry at Naniwa.

Can you get banned from particular threads? Like a fanclub? I think that would be a wonderful addition to the website, if you could. Would stop people like this guy from destroying themselves.


Poopi was just temp banned for 2 weeks by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-11-24 21:16:32 and had 2787 posts.

Reason: Ok, lets make a deal, I won't ban you for balance whining any more if you refrain from whining about balance.

I think that this is an offer that... uh... this fine gentleman "Poopi" just can't refuse.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 14:19:55
May 25 2012 14:19 GMT
#22188
On May 25 2012 23:14 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 18:37 Cokefreak wrote:
Felony was just temp banned for 2 weeks by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-05-12 00:18:38 and had 113 posts.

Reason: Stop posting in the fanclub.

I noticed this guy's posts in Naniwa's fan club yesterday before he even got banned and checked his history, found some gems
Here's the post he got banned for:
On May 25 2012 09:12 Felony wrote:
Remember that time when Leenock beat the shit out of Naniwa

User was temp banned for this post.

And then in a completely unrelated thread about someone having their Leenock signature fading, seems like he is just looking for opportunities to bash on nAni:
On May 24 2012 09:18 Felony wrote:
On May 24 2012 07:07 phiinix wrote:
In the future just get plastic wrap and don't touch it. It's quite silly that you expected to use something with a signature on it and didn't expect it to fade.

Also, thanks for making Naniwa seem like a complete asshole by mentioning twice that he didn't want to sign anything. You really help show how respectful and thoughtful the fans in our community can be.

Naniwa is an asshole

Judging from his posts he is quite an IdrA fan so I guess the recent stuff with Naniwa and IdrA and their showmatch 'drama' has gotten him angry at Naniwa.

Can you get banned from particular threads? Like a fanclub? I think that would be a wonderful addition to the website, if you could. Would stop people like this guy from destroying themselves.

Show nested quote +

Poopi was just temp banned for 2 weeks by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-11-24 21:16:32 and had 2787 posts.

Reason: Ok, lets make a deal, I won't ban you for balance whining any more if you refrain from whining about balance.

I think that this is an offer that... uh... this fine gentleman "Poopi" just can't refuse.


You can get strat-forum banned. Bloggers can also ban specific posters. But I mean if you don't want a poster in thread A, you probably also don't want him in thread B and C and D and E and F. Also temp bans are supposed to be enough to stop people like this guy and Poopi from destroying themselves. In theory.

EDIT: IN THEORY, MUAHAHAHAHA
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 25 2012 14:33 GMT
#22189
On May 25 2012 23:19 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 23:14 CyDe wrote:
On May 25 2012 18:37 Cokefreak wrote:
Felony was just temp banned for 2 weeks by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-05-12 00:18:38 and had 113 posts.

Reason: Stop posting in the fanclub.

I noticed this guy's posts in Naniwa's fan club yesterday before he even got banned and checked his history, found some gems
Here's the post he got banned for:
On May 25 2012 09:12 Felony wrote:
Remember that time when Leenock beat the shit out of Naniwa

User was temp banned for this post.

And then in a completely unrelated thread about someone having their Leenock signature fading, seems like he is just looking for opportunities to bash on nAni:
On May 24 2012 09:18 Felony wrote:
On May 24 2012 07:07 phiinix wrote:
In the future just get plastic wrap and don't touch it. It's quite silly that you expected to use something with a signature on it and didn't expect it to fade.

Also, thanks for making Naniwa seem like a complete asshole by mentioning twice that he didn't want to sign anything. You really help show how respectful and thoughtful the fans in our community can be.

Naniwa is an asshole

Judging from his posts he is quite an IdrA fan so I guess the recent stuff with Naniwa and IdrA and their showmatch 'drama' has gotten him angry at Naniwa.

Can you get banned from particular threads? Like a fanclub? I think that would be a wonderful addition to the website, if you could. Would stop people like this guy from destroying themselves.


Poopi was just temp banned for 2 weeks by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-11-24 21:16:32 and had 2787 posts.

Reason: Ok, lets make a deal, I won't ban you for balance whining any more if you refrain from whining about balance.

I think that this is an offer that... uh... this fine gentleman "Poopi" just can't refuse.


You can get strat-forum banned. Bloggers can also ban specific posters. But I mean if you don't want a poster in thread A, you probably also don't want him in thread B and C and D and E and F. Also temp bans are supposed to be enough to stop people like this guy and Poopi from destroying themselves. In theory.

EDIT: IN THEORY, MUAHAHAHAHA


People have also been tech support banned. But unless it's for a specific sub-board, yeah, it tends to be all or nothing.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 14:35:11
May 25 2012 14:34 GMT
#22190
shaftofpleasure was just temp banned for 30 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-12-27 19:17:50 and had 1059 posts.

Reason: You should listen to heyoka. Stop stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit. This is your last chance to learn. If after you come back you continue posting like this I will perm you.


Times has change friend, we might as well banish ourselves from the forums and disappear in to the shadows becoming dark templars.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Hertzy
Profile Joined September 2011
Finland355 Posts
May 25 2012 15:03 GMT
#22191
On May 25 2012 23:33 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 23:19 Mobius_1 wrote:
On May 25 2012 23:14 CyDe wrote:
On May 25 2012 18:37 Cokefreak wrote:
Felony was just temp banned for 2 weeks by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-05-12 00:18:38 and had 113 posts.

Reason: Stop posting in the fanclub.

I noticed this guy's posts in Naniwa's fan club yesterday before he even got banned and checked his history, found some gems
Here's the post he got banned for:
On May 25 2012 09:12 Felony wrote:
Remember that time when Leenock beat the shit out of Naniwa

User was temp banned for this post.

And then in a completely unrelated thread about someone having their Leenock signature fading, seems like he is just looking for opportunities to bash on nAni:
On May 24 2012 09:18 Felony wrote:
On May 24 2012 07:07 phiinix wrote:
In the future just get plastic wrap and don't touch it. It's quite silly that you expected to use something with a signature on it and didn't expect it to fade.

Also, thanks for making Naniwa seem like a complete asshole by mentioning twice that he didn't want to sign anything. You really help show how respectful and thoughtful the fans in our community can be.

Naniwa is an asshole

Judging from his posts he is quite an IdrA fan so I guess the recent stuff with Naniwa and IdrA and their showmatch 'drama' has gotten him angry at Naniwa.

Can you get banned from particular threads? Like a fanclub? I think that would be a wonderful addition to the website, if you could. Would stop people like this guy from destroying themselves.


Poopi was just temp banned for 2 weeks by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-11-24 21:16:32 and had 2787 posts.

Reason: Ok, lets make a deal, I won't ban you for balance whining any more if you refrain from whining about balance.

I think that this is an offer that... uh... this fine gentleman "Poopi" just can't refuse.


You can get strat-forum banned. Bloggers can also ban specific posters. But I mean if you don't want a poster in thread A, you probably also don't want him in thread B and C and D and E and F. Also temp bans are supposed to be enough to stop people like this guy and Poopi from destroying themselves. In theory.

EDIT: IN THEORY, MUAHAHAHAHA


People have also been tech support banned. But unless it's for a specific sub-board, yeah, it tends to be all or nothing.


And, of course, there's nothing keeping a mod from telling someone "Hey, you, stay out of this thread!" and banning them if they post in the thread again.
My dotabuff: http://dotabuff.com/players/94774350
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 15:27:13
May 25 2012 15:13 GMT
#22192
Well if you check Poopi's history you will see that he won't be with us much longer... It's one of those usernames that I recognize from forums LR's always posting shitty.

Here's the most recent:
On May 25 2012 18:35 Poopi wrote:
It's ridiculous how MKP can't do shit because the zerg composition is too strong. Wtf is that

User was temp banned for this post.

And here's one just a week ago:
On May 17 2012 20:57 Poopi wrote:
Hahhahah so pathetic how you have to move command to allow the terran to be somewhat cost effective. SC2 has become a joke -_-.

User was temp banned for this post.


And considering this post I don't think we will even need him at least not in the SC2 side
On May 15 2012 01:43 Poopi wrote:
I might have stopped sc2 but I won't stop watching and supporting MKP :D.
Awesome to see him stream


Edit #4 I think: I started going through his posts a bit more, so much balance crying:
On April 25 2012 20:36 Poopi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2012 20:35 Fubi wrote:
Terran has better early games guys

What?
Everyone knows that protoss is the strongest early game and late game.

User was temp banned for this post.

This one is from a LR as well, I really think he should stay out of those from now on if he can't manage to control himself whenever a Terran loses.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 25 2012 16:04 GMT
#22193
On May 26 2012 00:13 Cokefreak wrote:
Well if you check Poopi's history you will see that he won't be with us much longer... It's one of those usernames that I recognize from forums LR's always posting shitty.

Here's the most recent:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 18:35 Poopi wrote:
It's ridiculous how MKP can't do shit because the zerg composition is too strong. Wtf is that

User was temp banned for this post.

And here's one just a week ago:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 20:57 Poopi wrote:
Hahhahah so pathetic how you have to move command to allow the terran to be somewhat cost effective. SC2 has become a joke -_-.

User was temp banned for this post.


And considering this post I don't think we will even need him at least not in the SC2 side
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 01:43 Poopi wrote:
I might have stopped sc2 but I won't stop watching and supporting MKP :D.
Awesome to see him stream


Edit #4 I think: I started going through his posts a bit more, so much balance crying:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2012 20:36 Poopi wrote:
On April 25 2012 20:35 Fubi wrote:
Terran has better early games guys

What?
Everyone knows that protoss is the strongest early game and late game.

User was temp banned for this post.

This one is from a LR as well, I really think he should stay out of those from now on if he can't manage to control himself whenever a Terran loses.


Oh rofl, I just spent like an hour digging up those bans as well. Great minds think alike. Mine was a wee bit longer, I'll be posting it in a bit.
memes are a dish best served dank
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 25 2012 16:38 GMT
#22194
On May 26 2012 01:04 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 00:13 Cokefreak wrote:
Well if you check Poopi's history you will see that he won't be with us much longer... It's one of those usernames that I recognize from forums LR's always posting shitty.

Here's the most recent:
On May 25 2012 18:35 Poopi wrote:
It's ridiculous how MKP can't do shit because the zerg composition is too strong. Wtf is that

User was temp banned for this post.

And here's one just a week ago:
On May 17 2012 20:57 Poopi wrote:
Hahhahah so pathetic how you have to move command to allow the terran to be somewhat cost effective. SC2 has become a joke -_-.

User was temp banned for this post.


And considering this post I don't think we will even need him at least not in the SC2 side
On May 15 2012 01:43 Poopi wrote:
I might have stopped sc2 but I won't stop watching and supporting MKP :D.
Awesome to see him stream


Edit #4 I think: I started going through his posts a bit more, so much balance crying:
On April 25 2012 20:36 Poopi wrote:
On April 25 2012 20:35 Fubi wrote:
Terran has better early games guys

What?
Everyone knows that protoss is the strongest early game and late game.

User was temp banned for this post.

This one is from a LR as well, I really think he should stay out of those from now on if he can't manage to control himself whenever a Terran loses.


Oh rofl, I just spent like an hour digging up those bans as well. Great minds think alike. Mine was a wee bit longer, I'll be posting it in a bit.

Haha, I thought someone else might be doing the same thing, I just went over his posts on the first search results page, he only really seems to post into MKP fan club and LR's ._.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 25 2012 16:40 GMT
#22195
On May 26 2012 01:38 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 01:04 marttorn wrote:
On May 26 2012 00:13 Cokefreak wrote:
Well if you check Poopi's history you will see that he won't be with us much longer... It's one of those usernames that I recognize from forums LR's always posting shitty.

Here's the most recent:
On May 25 2012 18:35 Poopi wrote:
It's ridiculous how MKP can't do shit because the zerg composition is too strong. Wtf is that

User was temp banned for this post.

And here's one just a week ago:
On May 17 2012 20:57 Poopi wrote:
Hahhahah so pathetic how you have to move command to allow the terran to be somewhat cost effective. SC2 has become a joke -_-.

User was temp banned for this post.


And considering this post I don't think we will even need him at least not in the SC2 side
On May 15 2012 01:43 Poopi wrote:
I might have stopped sc2 but I won't stop watching and supporting MKP :D.
Awesome to see him stream


Edit #4 I think: I started going through his posts a bit more, so much balance crying:
On April 25 2012 20:36 Poopi wrote:
On April 25 2012 20:35 Fubi wrote:
Terran has better early games guys

What?
Everyone knows that protoss is the strongest early game and late game.

User was temp banned for this post.

This one is from a LR as well, I really think he should stay out of those from now on if he can't manage to control himself whenever a Terran loses.


Oh rofl, I just spent like an hour digging up those bans as well. Great minds think alike. Mine was a wee bit longer, I'll be posting it in a bit.

Haha, I thought someone else might be doing the same thing, I just went over his posts on the first search results page, he only really seems to post into MKP fan club and LR's ._.


Yeah, there seems to be a trend. He gets really mad and spurgy in LR's and whenever it's about MKP. In fact, all NINE of his bans are from Live Report threads, and all SIX of his warnings are from either LR's or strategy threads.
memes are a dish best served dank
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
May 25 2012 17:08 GMT
#22196
But... Why call yourself Poopi?
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 25 2012 17:38 GMT
#22197
On May 26 2012 01:40 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 01:38 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 26 2012 01:04 marttorn wrote:
On May 26 2012 00:13 Cokefreak wrote:
Well if you check Poopi's history you will see that he won't be with us much longer... It's one of those usernames that I recognize from forums LR's always posting shitty.

Here's the most recent:
On May 25 2012 18:35 Poopi wrote:
It's ridiculous how MKP can't do shit because the zerg composition is too strong. Wtf is that

User was temp banned for this post.

And here's one just a week ago:
On May 17 2012 20:57 Poopi wrote:
Hahhahah so pathetic how you have to move command to allow the terran to be somewhat cost effective. SC2 has become a joke -_-.

User was temp banned for this post.


And considering this post I don't think we will even need him at least not in the SC2 side
On May 15 2012 01:43 Poopi wrote:
I might have stopped sc2 but I won't stop watching and supporting MKP :D.
Awesome to see him stream


Edit #4 I think: I started going through his posts a bit more, so much balance crying:
On April 25 2012 20:36 Poopi wrote:
On April 25 2012 20:35 Fubi wrote:
Terran has better early games guys

What?
Everyone knows that protoss is the strongest early game and late game.

User was temp banned for this post.

This one is from a LR as well, I really think he should stay out of those from now on if he can't manage to control himself whenever a Terran loses.


Oh rofl, I just spent like an hour digging up those bans as well. Great minds think alike. Mine was a wee bit longer, I'll be posting it in a bit.

Haha, I thought someone else might be doing the same thing, I just went over his posts on the first search results page, he only really seems to post into MKP fan club and LR's ._.


Yeah, there seems to be a trend. He gets really mad and spurgy in LR's and whenever it's about MKP. In fact, all NINE of his bans are from Live Report threads, and all SIX of his warnings are from either LR's or strategy threads.

I think you should stick onto that information and when he inevitably gets permed you can make a nice easy post bannum write-up
On May 26 2012 02:08 Deleuze wrote:
But... Why call yourself Poopi?

Well he's french if that explains any of it...
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 17:41:52
May 25 2012 17:40 GMT
#22198
edit: sorry, mispost

edit2: this is going to look hilarious to mods who can see edited out content. Rofl, meant to post it on page 1111 :3
memes are a dish best served dank
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 25 2012 17:42 GMT
#22199
Hot news: our favorite ban nominee Failsafe is back, just made a thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=340100
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 25 2012 17:43 GMT
#22200
What's the story on failsafe?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Prev 1 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3335
Rain 1752
GuemChi 538
FanTaSy 438
sSak 47
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft674
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 35m
INu's Battles
4h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 35m
OSC
15h 50m
Replay Cast
16h 35m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.