• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10458 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1109

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 15:10:37
May 24 2012 15:08 GMT
#22161
On May 24 2012 23:59 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:53 pettter wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:42 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:28 KwarK wrote:
Liverpool. We're northern! This isn't right!


You aren't northern. I study beyond the wall. Aberdeen is North

Begging your pardon, good sir, the sun rises at about 2:30 with daylight savings where I'm at.

What kind of idiot implements daylight savings time somewhere that gets 20 hours of sunlight in May?

It's hilariously stupid, I agree. Of course, down in the southern parts they only get ~16-17 hours.

Which means DST is still stupid.

So yeah...

Edit: Just checked, apparently Finns, Norwegians and Canadians also do DST at similar latitudes. Only Russians are sane.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
May 24 2012 15:33 GMT
#22162
Shouldn't you guys be saving the dark instead so you could actually go to sleep?
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 24 2012 16:08 GMT
#22163
On May 25 2012 00:08 pettter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:59 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:53 pettter wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:42 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:28 KwarK wrote:
Liverpool. We're northern! This isn't right!


You aren't northern. I study beyond the wall. Aberdeen is North

Begging your pardon, good sir, the sun rises at about 2:30 with daylight savings where I'm at.

What kind of idiot implements daylight savings time somewhere that gets 20 hours of sunlight in May?

It's hilariously stupid, I agree. Of course, down in the southern parts they only get ~16-17 hours.

Which means DST is still stupid.

So yeah...

Edit: Just checked, apparently Finns, Norwegians and Canadians also do DST at similar latitudes. Only Russians are sane.


As long as we're insane in that kind of crazy-motherfucker-ice-cube kind of way, I'm fine with it.
memes are a dish best served dank
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 24 2012 16:10 GMT
#22164
On May 25 2012 01:08 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 00:08 pettter wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:59 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:53 pettter wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:42 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:28 KwarK wrote:
Liverpool. We're northern! This isn't right!


You aren't northern. I study beyond the wall. Aberdeen is North

Begging your pardon, good sir, the sun rises at about 2:30 with daylight savings where I'm at.

What kind of idiot implements daylight savings time somewhere that gets 20 hours of sunlight in May?

It's hilariously stupid, I agree. Of course, down in the southern parts they only get ~16-17 hours.

Which means DST is still stupid.

So yeah...

Edit: Just checked, apparently Finns, Norwegians and Canadians also do DST at similar latitudes. Only Russians are sane.


As long as we're insane in that kind of crazy-motherfucker-ice-cube kind of way, I'm fine with it.


How about insane in the 'speaks-to-vegetables' sort of way?
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
May 24 2012 16:37 GMT
#22165
On May 24 2012 23:34 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:24 See.Blue wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:20 KwarK wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:17 See.Blue wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:14 marttorn wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:06 See.Blue wrote:
On May 24 2012 22:35 marttorn wrote:
You know it's a bad day in TL when even I can get 3 people warned. For a while, I was doing sick multitasking F5'ing GSL LR, the Day[9] thread and, to a lesser degree, the Tara Babcock stream thread. Finally, glorious, glorious justice is being dispensed.

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH FOR THE SON!

Oh, and somehow I'm not surprised that parduebob11 was a PBU. His posts in that thread were actually significantly below the worst of the thread. Now that is an accomplishment.


Did you really just refresh waiting to report people? Come on dude, I'm all for that red text but you should get out more


It's currently 26~ degrees (celsius) outside, that would be about 78 for those rare few people who use fahrenheit. It's not usually that warm here.

I'm scared

And besides, that thread was too amazing to resist.


Its about that here too and I'm dying. University housing has no AC and i never thought id need a fan in the UK. I feel ya bro

I'm in the library and boiling, despite the high ceilings. Which uni are you at?


Oxford. I'm literally having to abandon my room to go find a starbucks or something. I live on like the opposite side of town from my dept library and my college is super small . Where you at?


Are you for real? It's like 75F in London, that's cool. To think that your forefathers braved the swealtering heat of the Sahara and the subcontinent to conqure half of Africa and India, and you're complaining about 75F. And you wonder why you lost the empire. Sheesh.

+ Show Spoiler +
Don't worry, Americans are wussies these days too. TV ruined everywhere.



I know! I never cared for ages but for the first time its killing me. Must be the old age.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 24 2012 16:39 GMT
#22166
On May 24 2012 21:55 Deleuze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 21:47 marttorn wrote:
On May 24 2012 21:14 Blazinghand wrote:
The Day9 thread was closed! Batten down the hatches, the bans are rolling in.

:/


I'm happy beyond belief that it was put out of its misery. Now I just hope that the worst posters in there will be punished.

Oh, and good job in that thread Blazinghand, you were one of the very very few candles in the dark.


Torte was in there at the beginning as well but I think gave up early on, I noticed one or two from you as well marttorn as well as Blazinghand.

I'm thinking smallerk may get out there with a warning, there was one blatant flaming from another guy that I reported, no we play the ABL waiting game.


It was like 4 am haha, got so tired :B
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 16:52:00
May 24 2012 16:47 GMT
#22167
On May 24 2012 22:00 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 21:55 Deleuze wrote:
On May 24 2012 21:47 marttorn wrote:
On May 24 2012 21:14 Blazinghand wrote:
The Day9 thread was closed! Batten down the hatches, the bans are rolling in.

:/


I'm happy beyond belief that it was put out of its misery. Now I just hope that the worst posters in there will be punished.

Oh, and good job in that thread Blazinghand, you were one of the very very few candles in the dark.


Torte was in there at the beginning as well but I think gave up early on, I noticed one or two from you as well marttorn as well as Blazinghand.

I'm thinking smallerk may get out there with a warning, there was one blatant flaming from another guy that I reported, no we play the ABL waiting game.


smallerk was certainly an interesting specimen there. The tinfoil hat was strong with that one. It seemed like all of his posts were this kind of semi-connected yet nonsensical conspiracy rant, brushing off anyone that disagreed.

Soon i'm sure he'll turn up with video footage PROVING that Day[9] was a government employee in the 60's (despite being born in the 80's) and that his job was to assassinate Elly the ESPORTS elephant, but he misheard and killed JFK instead.

edit: Why is it that every time I read your signature I read it as "Gilles Deleuze, Diablo II"


lol, I've been considering changing to a new quote - I'll try and aim for something more visually ambiguos (but probably fail halfway through and end up just quoting another French philosopher).

I think that there are lot of people on TL that have absolutely nothing to contribute - so end up instantly jumping on band wagons and dramas as their sole means on engaging with the community. Actaully, I'm gonna have a closer look and see exactly who these people are and what they do here (not suggesting that I do anything particularly fantastic for the site - just not shittting up threads and enjoying the content is my philosohy).

EDIT: @Torte - yeah, as it's the UK's token three days of sunny weather followed by 363.5 days of cold and rain I forgot that some parts of the globe were dark. I felt alot of the forum vets and contributors did well in that thread - a kind of one or two intelligent posts and too-and-fro and then leave the rest to destroy themselves. There's an art to repsonding to flames in such a way as not to fan them.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 19:54:34
May 24 2012 19:53 GMT
#22168
On May 25 2012 01:47 Deleuze wrote:


I think that there are lot of people on TL that have absolutely nothing to contribute - so end up instantly jumping on band wagons and dramas as their sole means on engaging with the community. Actaully, I'm gonna have a closer look and see exactly who these people are and what they do here (not suggesting that I do anything particularly fantastic for the site - just not shittting up threads and enjoying the content is my philosohy).




That sounds like playing TL Mafia with the entire TL. So and so poster has not posted anything substantial and is just bandwagoning. He's trying to get a mislynch on town. Let's vote to lynch said scummy poster instead. #voteban xxxxx
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 24 2012 19:55 GMT
#22169
I'm about to visit Baltimore the home of the illustrious ETT himself!

Also, the day[9] thread opened when I woke up. When I got back, it was closed, and judging from the first few pages, it has a lot of banworthy stuff in it.

I missed the party.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 24 2012 21:36 GMT
#22170
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33991

Fantastic.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 24 2012 21:40 GMT
#22171
HAHAHAHAHA wp
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 24 2012 21:42 GMT
#22172
On May 25 2012 06:36 motbob wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33991

Fantastic.


Got to wonder if the irony was intentional, or if we've got some pre-Red Bull LAN excitement going on.

By the way, I'm totally going to be there. Look for the sexy asshole.
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
May 24 2012 21:44 GMT
#22173
Sry to be a bit late on the off-topic but hearing people south of the Arctic Circle talk about north is cute.


On May 25 2012 06:36 motbob wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33991

Fantastic.


I think a lol would've atleast gotten a few tired laughs.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 24 2012 21:50 GMT
#22174
^^reported that one
his intentions are a mystery to me
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 24 2012 21:51 GMT
#22175
On May 25 2012 06:50 blubbdavid wrote:
^^reported that one
his intentions are a mystery to me


He apparently thought he was being funny.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
May 24 2012 21:55 GMT
#22176
I found it funny lol.
Cackle™
KoBlades
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria248 Posts
May 24 2012 21:57 GMT
#22177
well that was kinda funny, you have to admit ^^
"What do you know about fear?" -"Everything."
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 24 2012 21:58 GMT
#22178
On May 25 2012 06:55 TheKefka wrote:
I found it funny lol.


Might have been vaguely amusing if he'd have done it perfectly timed to get people discussing it on page 1k and then them getting banned. That would actually be some pretty impressive martyr-fu.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
May 24 2012 21:58 GMT
#22179
I did so as well. Had me laughing.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 24 2012 21:59 GMT
#22180
On May 25 2012 06:57 KoBlades wrote:
well that was kinda funny, you have to admit ^^


I didn't find it funny. He's just being dumb and creating more work for the mods. He necro'd a thread about problems with people necro'ing threads, MY GOD HE'S A MASTER OF COMEDY!!!

-.-
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech82
JuggernautJason33
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33054
Calm 3433
Shuttle 1115
actioN 223
firebathero 173
Hyuk 107
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 71
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 25
Bale 24
HiyA 24
Aegong 21
NaDa 21
soO 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8753
Dendi1164
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1296
fl0m1163
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu34
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt709
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV422
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie621
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 23m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.