• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7988 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1104

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 23 2012 03:39 GMT
#22061
On May 23 2012 12:38 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 12:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 23 2012 12:10 Pillage wrote:
On May 23 2012 11:29 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm suddenly reminded of the "I'm 12 and what is this" phrase, generally used to express surprise, confusion, or general "WTF" at a topic, and someone posting that on a forum, precipitating in this ban: + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hmm I thought that the pic was debunked as fake.


It kinda was, then the dude who made the pic was like "no it's actually real" and made a youtube vid of him opening up the message + Show Spoiler +
and it turns out it was real.

So "I'm 12" is the new "I might get banned for saying this"?


No, the I'm 12 thing is the old "wat".
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
May 23 2012 04:01 GMT
#22062
I was hoping for a much better story, like him acting pants on head retarded and Motbob banning him for being stupid. I am disappoint.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Hertzy
Profile Joined September 2011
Finland355 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 05:28:57
May 23 2012 05:12 GMT
#22063
On May 23 2012 11:16 NrGmonk wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339508
Show nested quote +
uNAware was just banned by motbob.

That account was created on 2011-04-20 09:22:45 and had 52 posts.

Reason: The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 is a federal law that places certain restrictions on websites when dealing with persons under the age of 13. Because of this, TL does not allow users under the age of 13 to use this website.

Rofl, this is hilarious. Reveals he's 12, gets banned. I was unaware of this law.


I was kind of expecting particularly juvenile posting instead of actually claiming to be twelve (and posting a team recruitment thread).
My dotabuff: http://dotabuff.com/players/94774350
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 06:03:39
May 23 2012 06:01 GMT
#22064
On May 23 2012 09:57 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 09:06 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 23 2012 09:00 TehTemplar wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339472



Fragmaaad was just temp banned for 2 days by Excalibur_Z.

That account was created on 2010-11-01 11:42:40 and had 73 posts.

Reason: Funny guy!

I found this quite funny actually :D
He even bashed one of ROOT's members!


My report
*wipes a tear from the corner of his eye* It's so beautiful to see it has grown up to be a temp ban.
I have the feeling this one will leave home soon...


9 days until I get my report button...so jealous of you right now.


I've got my report button but you have more posts then me... lol

On May 23 2012 09:06 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 09:00 TehTemplar wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339472



Fragmaaad was just temp banned for 2 days by Excalibur_Z.

That account was created on 2010-11-01 11:42:40 and had 73 posts.

Reason: Funny guy!

I found this quite funny actually :D
He even bashed one of ROOT's members!


My report
*wipes a tear from the corner of his eye* It's so beautiful to see it has grown up to be a temp ban.
I have the feeling this one will leave home soon...



Funniest part is how he bumped the thread.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 07:07:53
May 23 2012 07:03 GMT
#22065
On May 23 2012 11:16 NrGmonk wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339508
Show nested quote +
uNAware was just banned by motbob.

That account was created on 2011-04-20 09:22:45 and had 52 posts.

Reason: The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 is a federal law that places certain restrictions on websites when dealing with persons under the age of 13. Because of this, TL does not allow users under the age of 13 to use this website.

Rofl, this is hilarious. Reveals he's 12, gets banned. I was unaware of this law.

Umm, so what about this?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=320941
Edit: I'm assuming because he is European it's different (Hopefully - he has a fanclub).
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 23 2012 07:49 GMT
#22066
On May 23 2012 16:03 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 11:16 NrGmonk wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339508
uNAware was just banned by motbob.

That account was created on 2011-04-20 09:22:45 and had 52 posts.

Reason: The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 is a federal law that places certain restrictions on websites when dealing with persons under the age of 13. Because of this, TL does not allow users under the age of 13 to use this website.

Rofl, this is hilarious. Reveals he's 12, gets banned. I was unaware of this law.

Umm, so what about this?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=320941
Edit: I'm assuming because he is European it's different (Hopefully - he has a fanclub).

I hope so. I reported it so someone can take a look, because I understand that there's a legal liability issue for TL not enforcing the under-13 rule, but I hope that they don't have to ban the guy. First time I ever felt bad for using the report button .
The frumious Bandersnatch
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 23 2012 08:02 GMT
#22067
Couldn't the guy just come back in a few months saying he had his birthday and is 13?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 23 2012 08:06 GMT
#22068
On May 23 2012 17:02 solidbebe wrote:
Couldn't the guy just come back in a few months saying he had his birthday and is 13?


Well, I think you enter your birthday so he can come back when he's actually 13.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 23 2012 08:19 GMT
#22069
On May 23 2012 17:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 17:02 solidbebe wrote:
Couldn't the guy just come back in a few months saying he had his birthday and is 13?


Well, I think you enter your birthday so he can come back when he's actually 13.

I also have vague memories of it being possible to tell a website that your age is different than your actual age. I mean I heard that you could do that. I never did that. I was a good kid.

+ Show Spoiler +
boobs
The frumious Bandersnatch
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 23 2012 08:34 GMT
#22070
On May 23 2012 16:49 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 16:03 McFeser wrote:
On May 23 2012 11:16 NrGmonk wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339508
uNAware was just banned by motbob.

That account was created on 2011-04-20 09:22:45 and had 52 posts.

Reason: The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 is a federal law that places certain restrictions on websites when dealing with persons under the age of 13. Because of this, TL does not allow users under the age of 13 to use this website.

Rofl, this is hilarious. Reveals he's 12, gets banned. I was unaware of this law.

Umm, so what about this?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=320941
Edit: I'm assuming because he is European it's different (Hopefully - he has a fanclub).

I hope so. I reported it so someone can take a look, because I understand that there's a legal liability issue for TL not enforcing the under-13 rule, but I hope that they don't have to ban the guy. First time I ever felt bad for using the report button .

It's possible that part of the reason they straigh out shut down the other kid immediately was that they were asking other kids to contact them directly.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
May 23 2012 08:53 GMT
#22071
On May 23 2012 17:34 -_-Quails wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 16:49 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On May 23 2012 16:03 McFeser wrote:
On May 23 2012 11:16 NrGmonk wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339508
uNAware was just banned by motbob.

That account was created on 2011-04-20 09:22:45 and had 52 posts.

Reason: The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 is a federal law that places certain restrictions on websites when dealing with persons under the age of 13. Because of this, TL does not allow users under the age of 13 to use this website.

Rofl, this is hilarious. Reveals he's 12, gets banned. I was unaware of this law.

Umm, so what about this?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=320941
Edit: I'm assuming because he is European it's different (Hopefully - he has a fanclub).

I hope so. I reported it so someone can take a look, because I understand that there's a legal liability issue for TL not enforcing the under-13 rule, but I hope that they don't have to ban the guy. First time I ever felt bad for using the report button .

It's possible that part of the reason they straigh out shut down the other kid immediately was that they were asking other kids
to contact them directly.

I think it was more a question of who found out. Other banlings maybe not aware of the law or what the policy is. (I know I wasn't.) Because this wasn't the first time he said he was 12:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=318301#1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309854#7
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=321040#1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304146
That said. It could also be because he was a bad poster and the "must be 13 years or older" was a good way to shut it down without having to wait for a really shitty post. But I don't know. I found it funny anyway so I'm not complaining.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 23 2012 08:56 GMT
#22072
On May 23 2012 17:53 JackDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 17:34 -_-Quails wrote:
On May 23 2012 16:49 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On May 23 2012 16:03 McFeser wrote:
On May 23 2012 11:16 NrGmonk wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339508
uNAware was just banned by motbob.

That account was created on 2011-04-20 09:22:45 and had 52 posts.

Reason: The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 is a federal law that places certain restrictions on websites when dealing with persons under the age of 13. Because of this, TL does not allow users under the age of 13 to use this website.

Rofl, this is hilarious. Reveals he's 12, gets banned. I was unaware of this law.

Umm, so what about this?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=320941
Edit: I'm assuming because he is European it's different (Hopefully - he has a fanclub).

I hope so. I reported it so someone can take a look, because I understand that there's a legal liability issue for TL not enforcing the under-13 rule, but I hope that they don't have to ban the guy. First time I ever felt bad for using the report button .

It's possible that part of the reason they straigh out shut down the other kid immediately was that they were asking other kids
to contact them directly.

I think it was more a question of who found out. Other banlings maybe not aware of the law or what the policy is. (I know I wasn't.) Because this wasn't the first time he said he was 12:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=318301#1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309854#7
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=321040#1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304146
That said. It could also be because he was a bad poster and the "must be 13 years or older" was a good way to shut it down without having to wait for a really shitty post. But I don't know. I found it funny anyway so I'm not complaining.

So disappointing, when I saw the ban reason for him I was sure it was just some 4chan troll saying "I'm 12 and what is this"
Turns out he was actually 12, so lame.
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
May 23 2012 09:17 GMT
#22073
ahh, getting banned for being too young is so silly.
Well can't help it: we all have to learn to lie about our age on the internet.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 23 2012 09:24 GMT
#22074
On May 23 2012 18:17 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
ahh, getting banned for being too young is so silly.
Well can't help it: we all have to learn to lie about our age on the internet.


Yeah

>,>

<,<

All of us.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm actually the 55 year old drunken hamster guy that lives out in the wilderness, away from human society. I prefer it to stay that way, unless I have to go to the grocery store, in which case my 147 hamsters are free to come along and get lobbed at people who look at me funny


Now, I don't want to seem mean, but I'n wondering how long it will take before this thread here collapses in on itself with horrible gamer gurl arguments and the like:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339222
memes are a dish best served dank
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 23 2012 09:29 GMT
#22075
On May 23 2012 18:24 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 18:17 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
ahh, getting banned for being too young is so silly.
Well can't help it: we all have to learn to lie about our age on the internet.


Yeah

>,>

<,<

All of us.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm actually the 55 year old drunken hamster guy that lives out in the wilderness, away from human society. I prefer it to stay that way, unless I have to go to the grocery store, in which case my 147 hamsters are free to come along and get lobbed at people who look at me funny


Now, I don't want to seem mean, but I'n wondering how long it will take before this thread here collapses in on itself with horrible gamer gurl arguments and the like:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339222

Well it is a legit stream thread so I don't think it will just be closed, but it might be a pain to mod when all the trolls find out about it.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 11:00:15
May 23 2012 10:58 GMT
#22076
ZeroSix was just temp banned for 2 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-03-21 06:57:56 and had 33 posts.

Reason: Continuous disregard for Strat forum guidelines.


Here's some posts:
On May 02 2012 04:17 ZeroSix wrote:
switch races

User was warned for this post

On April 30 2012 05:31 ZeroSix wrote:
go blink stalkers and micro them.

User was temp banned for this post.

On April 28 2012 22:01 ZeroSix wrote:
make setnries and use force field. done

On April 01 2012 22:57 ZeroSix wrote:
brrod lords are too slow which makes kiting with them pointless.
apm can be better served else where like checking your emails


There are more gems like those in there if someone wants to check through his history:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=ZeroSix&gb=date&d=

Also a balance whine in the IdrA fan club:
On May 18 2012 23:28 ZeroSix wrote:
this game is so fucked up, im suprised there are still zerg players in this game.

the only thing that keeps me playing and watching this trash is IdrA.
hopefully the viper gets its blinding cloud redone so that it is able to let the zergs break chokes and help engage toss and terran armies without getting raped up the ass
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 23 2012 11:20 GMT
#22077
On May 23 2012 19:58 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
ZeroSix was just temp banned for 2 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-03-21 06:57:56 and had 33 posts.

Reason: Continuous disregard for Strat forum guidelines.


Here's some posts:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 04:17 ZeroSix wrote:
switch races

User was warned for this post

Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 05:31 ZeroSix wrote:
go blink stalkers and micro them.

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 22:01 ZeroSix wrote:
make setnries and use force field. done

Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 22:57 ZeroSix wrote:
brrod lords are too slow which makes kiting with them pointless.
apm can be better served else where like checking your emails


There are more gems like those in there if someone wants to check through his history:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=ZeroSix&gb=date&d=

Also a balance whine in the IdrA fan club:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 23:28 ZeroSix wrote:
this game is so fucked up, im suprised there are still zerg players in this game.

the only thing that keeps me playing and watching this trash is IdrA.
hopefully the viper gets its blinding cloud redone so that it is able to let the zergs break chokes and help engage toss and terran armies without getting raped up the ass


ROFL he sounds a bit like IdrA with his balance whine. Personally I find it hilarious, but to someone who actually needs help playing protoss I'd imagine it be a bit frustrating.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
May 23 2012 11:58 GMT
#22078
On May 23 2012 20:20 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 19:58 Cokefreak wrote:
ZeroSix was just temp banned for 2 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-03-21 06:57:56 and had 33 posts.

Reason: Continuous disregard for Strat forum guidelines.


Here's some posts:
On May 02 2012 04:17 ZeroSix wrote:
switch races

User was warned for this post

On April 30 2012 05:31 ZeroSix wrote:
go blink stalkers and micro them.

User was temp banned for this post.

On April 28 2012 22:01 ZeroSix wrote:
make setnries and use force field. done

On April 01 2012 22:57 ZeroSix wrote:
brrod lords are too slow which makes kiting with them pointless.
apm can be better served else where like checking your emails


There are more gems like those in there if someone wants to check through his history:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=ZeroSix&gb=date&d=

Also a balance whine in the IdrA fan club:
On May 18 2012 23:28 ZeroSix wrote:
this game is so fucked up, im suprised there are still zerg players in this game.

the only thing that keeps me playing and watching this trash is IdrA.
hopefully the viper gets its blinding cloud redone so that it is able to let the zergs break chokes and help engage toss and terran armies without getting raped up the ass


ROFL he sounds a bit like IdrA with his balance whine. Personally I find it hilarious, but to someone who actually needs help playing protoss I'd imagine it be a bit frustrating.

Well he is a IdrA fan. So it is hardly suprising that he sounds like him. I fear he is someone who takes everything IdrA says as hard facts.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 23 2012 12:04 GMT
#22079
On May 23 2012 20:58 JackDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 20:20 CyDe wrote:
On May 23 2012 19:58 Cokefreak wrote:
ZeroSix was just temp banned for 2 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-03-21 06:57:56 and had 33 posts.

Reason: Continuous disregard for Strat forum guidelines.


Here's some posts:
On May 02 2012 04:17 ZeroSix wrote:
switch races

User was warned for this post

On April 30 2012 05:31 ZeroSix wrote:
go blink stalkers and micro them.

User was temp banned for this post.

On April 28 2012 22:01 ZeroSix wrote:
make setnries and use force field. done

On April 01 2012 22:57 ZeroSix wrote:
brrod lords are too slow which makes kiting with them pointless.
apm can be better served else where like checking your emails


There are more gems like those in there if someone wants to check through his history:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=ZeroSix&gb=date&d=

Also a balance whine in the IdrA fan club:
On May 18 2012 23:28 ZeroSix wrote:
this game is so fucked up, im suprised there are still zerg players in this game.

the only thing that keeps me playing and watching this trash is IdrA.
hopefully the viper gets its blinding cloud redone so that it is able to let the zergs break chokes and help engage toss and terran armies without getting raped up the ass


ROFL he sounds a bit like IdrA with his balance whine. Personally I find it hilarious, but to someone who actually needs help playing protoss I'd imagine it be a bit frustrating.

Well he is a IdrA fan. So it is hardly suprising that he sounds like him. I fear he is someone who takes everything IdrA says as hard facts.

If that's the case he won't be staying on TL for much longer.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 23 2012 12:45 GMT
#22080
On May 23 2012 21:04 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 20:58 JackDragon wrote:
On May 23 2012 20:20 CyDe wrote:
On May 23 2012 19:58 Cokefreak wrote:
ZeroSix was just temp banned for 2 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-03-21 06:57:56 and had 33 posts.

Reason: Continuous disregard for Strat forum guidelines.


Here's some posts:
On May 02 2012 04:17 ZeroSix wrote:
switch races

User was warned for this post

On April 30 2012 05:31 ZeroSix wrote:
go blink stalkers and micro them.

User was temp banned for this post.

On April 28 2012 22:01 ZeroSix wrote:
make setnries and use force field. done

On April 01 2012 22:57 ZeroSix wrote:
brrod lords are too slow which makes kiting with them pointless.
apm can be better served else where like checking your emails


There are more gems like those in there if someone wants to check through his history:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=ZeroSix&gb=date&d=

Also a balance whine in the IdrA fan club:
On May 18 2012 23:28 ZeroSix wrote:
this game is so fucked up, im suprised there are still zerg players in this game.

the only thing that keeps me playing and watching this trash is IdrA.
hopefully the viper gets its blinding cloud redone so that it is able to let the zergs break chokes and help engage toss and terran armies without getting raped up the ass


ROFL he sounds a bit like IdrA with his balance whine. Personally I find it hilarious, but to someone who actually needs help playing protoss I'd imagine it be a bit frustrating.

Well he is a IdrA fan. So it is hardly suprising that he sounds like him. I fear he is someone who takes everything IdrA says as hard facts.

If that's the case he won't be staying on TL for much longer.

Heh, yeah, how many times has IdrA been banned now? I don't think a normal user will last... at ALL... if they post like how he has in the past.

It always bothers me, when people are fanboys. You know, like the kind of people that will like everything, EVERYTHING, their idol does. It discourages that 'idol' from evolving, because the fans are the ones who decide what is good content, and if you can't never do no wrong (quad fucking negative), why bother changing? I don't know, it's what I've always thought.

By the way, what was that special URL thang again, where you could search all the posts that someone was banned for? I know it came up not too many pages ago.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Prev 1 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
12:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 116
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins70
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2616
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt354
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX102
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 45m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.