• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:32
CEST 02:32
KST 09:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8553 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 94

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 383 Next
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
February 14 2012 04:52 GMT
#1861
On February 14 2012 12:35 Boblhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 10:47 brachester wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:22 Celestia wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:09 slytown wrote:
On February 14 2012 09:43 Celestia wrote:
Does someone knows if the quality control of the Razer BlackWidow improved? I have seen a lot of good reviews this 2012 and I was thinking of getting it since is the most affordable (if had more money I obviously would buy something better but I can't).


Much better options for the same price from Ducky and Rosewill. Consider something else.

Those were the ones I wanted, but Ducky is not available in Amazon anymore (I can only buy from Amazon and New egg) and the Rosewill (brown switches) is only available in New egg so it cost like $130 with taxes and shipping, the cheapest one is the one with black switches and I want brown or blue switches, so yeah I don't want to pay (can't) $50 more >_<.

both Ducky and Rosehill seems to have some sort of "quality" problem, especially rosehill (according to the feedback they have on their website). I would recommend other keyboard, maybe a cm storm quickfire?


Ducky and Rosewill are some of the best branded keyboards that are decent for their price. I usually never see bad reviews on newegg, geekhack about these keyboards.

Some people report that the letters on ducky fade really quickly, while the Rosehill seems to have a bad usb connection problem though ofc most of the products are not like that. I haven't seen any complaint about the cm storm yet, it looks very solid
I hate all this singing
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
February 14 2012 06:08 GMT
#1862
On February 14 2012 13:52 brachester wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 12:35 Boblhead wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:47 brachester wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:22 Celestia wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:09 slytown wrote:
On February 14 2012 09:43 Celestia wrote:
Does someone knows if the quality control of the Razer BlackWidow improved? I have seen a lot of good reviews this 2012 and I was thinking of getting it since is the most affordable (if had more money I obviously would buy something better but I can't).


Much better options for the same price from Ducky and Rosewill. Consider something else.

Those were the ones I wanted, but Ducky is not available in Amazon anymore (I can only buy from Amazon and New egg) and the Rosewill (brown switches) is only available in New egg so it cost like $130 with taxes and shipping, the cheapest one is the one with black switches and I want brown or blue switches, so yeah I don't want to pay (can't) $50 more >_<.

both Ducky and Rosehill seems to have some sort of "quality" problem, especially rosehill (according to the feedback they have on their website). I would recommend other keyboard, maybe a cm storm quickfire?


Ducky and Rosewill are some of the best branded keyboards that are decent for their price. I usually never see bad reviews on newegg, geekhack about these keyboards.

Some people report that the letters on ducky fade really quickly, while the Rosehill seems to have a bad usb connection problem though ofc most of the products are not like that. I haven't seen any complaint about the cm storm yet, it looks very solid


welcome to pad printed keyboards! If your a person with half a brain you should be able to figure out what the keys are that fade, not a big deal. Almost any keyboard if used for long enough will show signs of fading. Hell my old logitech rubberdome i had for 1.5 years, all the key letterings were faded. As for Rosewill I have 2 of those keyboards and they are perfect. Never had trouble with connectivity. And the amount of comments saying they have problems is probably less than 5% which is what you would expect from something mass produced. CMstorm hasn't been out long enough for people to even write decent reviews on it. At least give a new to the market 6-12 months before people start writing reviews.
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
February 14 2012 06:40 GMT
#1863
On February 14 2012 15:08 Boblhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 13:52 brachester wrote:
On February 14 2012 12:35 Boblhead wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:47 brachester wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:22 Celestia wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:09 slytown wrote:
On February 14 2012 09:43 Celestia wrote:
Does someone knows if the quality control of the Razer BlackWidow improved? I have seen a lot of good reviews this 2012 and I was thinking of getting it since is the most affordable (if had more money I obviously would buy something better but I can't).


Much better options for the same price from Ducky and Rosewill. Consider something else.

Those were the ones I wanted, but Ducky is not available in Amazon anymore (I can only buy from Amazon and New egg) and the Rosewill (brown switches) is only available in New egg so it cost like $130 with taxes and shipping, the cheapest one is the one with black switches and I want brown or blue switches, so yeah I don't want to pay (can't) $50 more >_<.

both Ducky and Rosehill seems to have some sort of "quality" problem, especially rosehill (according to the feedback they have on their website). I would recommend other keyboard, maybe a cm storm quickfire?


Ducky and Rosewill are some of the best branded keyboards that are decent for their price. I usually never see bad reviews on newegg, geekhack about these keyboards.

Some people report that the letters on ducky fade really quickly, while the Rosehill seems to have a bad usb connection problem though ofc most of the products are not like that. I haven't seen any complaint about the cm storm yet, it looks very solid


welcome to pad printed keyboards! If your a person with half a brain you should be able to figure out what the keys are that fade, not a big deal. Almost any keyboard if used for long enough will show signs of fading. Hell my old logitech rubberdome i had for 1.5 years, all the key letterings were faded. As for Rosewill I have 2 of those keyboards and they are perfect. Never had trouble with connectivity. And the amount of comments saying they have problems is probably less than 5% which is what you would expect from something mass produced. CMstorm hasn't been out long enough for people to even write decent reviews on it. At least give a new to the market 6-12 months before people start writing reviews.

that's exactly the problem? and for Rosehill ofc not everyone has the same problem but the tendency people gets crap products are higher than other keyboards so that's something to consider, but ofc it's your choice to buy whatever you want
I hate all this singing
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
February 14 2012 07:03 GMT
#1864
On February 14 2012 15:40 brachester wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 14 2012 15:08 Boblhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 13:52 brachester wrote:
On February 14 2012 12:35 Boblhead wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:47 brachester wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:22 Celestia wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:09 slytown wrote:
On February 14 2012 09:43 Celestia wrote:
Does someone knows if the quality control of the Razer BlackWidow improved? I have seen a lot of good reviews this 2012 and I was thinking of getting it since is the most affordable (if had more money I obviously would buy something better but I can't).


Much better options for the same price from Ducky and Rosewill. Consider something else.

Those were the ones I wanted, but Ducky is not available in Amazon anymore (I can only buy from Amazon and New egg) and the Rosewill (brown switches) is only available in New egg so it cost like $130 with taxes and shipping, the cheapest one is the one with black switches and I want brown or blue switches, so yeah I don't want to pay (can't) $50 more >_<.

both Ducky and Rosehill seems to have some sort of "quality" problem, especially rosehill (according to the feedback they have on their website). I would recommend other keyboard, maybe a cm storm quickfire?


Ducky and Rosewill are some of the best branded keyboards that are decent for their price. I usually never see bad reviews on newegg, geekhack about these keyboards.

Some people report that the letters on ducky fade really quickly, while the Rosehill seems to have a bad usb connection problem though ofc most of the products are not like that. I haven't seen any complaint about the cm storm yet, it looks very solid


welcome to pad printed keyboards! If your a person with half a brain you should be able to figure out what the keys are that fade, not a big deal. Almost any keyboard if used for long enough will show signs of fading. Hell my old logitech rubberdome i had for 1.5 years, all the key letterings were faded. As for Rosewill I have 2 of those keyboards and they are perfect. Never had trouble with connectivity. And the amount of comments saying they have problems is probably less than 5% which is what you would expect from something mass produced. CMstorm hasn't been out long enough for people to even write decent reviews on it. At least give a new to the market 6-12 months before people start writing reviews.

that's exactly the problem? and for Rosehill ofc not everyone has the same problem but the tendency people gets crap products are higher than other keyboards so that's something to consider, but ofc it's your choice to buy whatever you want


If you don't like pad printed keys, dont get them. They're just cheaper. If every board had laser etched keys we'd all be $30 poorer.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
EienShinwa
Profile Joined May 2010
United States655 Posts
February 14 2012 07:04 GMT
#1865
Hi, newby to mechanical keyboards(or keyboards in general T_T). Are there any cheap mechanical keyboards that are good for a price range below $100? Or are all well-made keyboards above $100? My budget is just really low, but I don't want to get one that is faulty (Razer I heard has manufacturing problems sometimes?) Thank you!
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Alice Roosevelt Longworth
SirHyoon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia46 Posts
February 14 2012 07:28 GMT
#1866
Hi, i'm looking at leopold keyboards and i was wondering which switch is the best for typing. i've been looking at cherry mx red switches since it has the lowest actuation force so for a fast typer it would be quite nice. was wondering if anyone has a red switch type and give me a thumbs up or down for gaming and typing in general thanks
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
February 14 2012 07:44 GMT
#1867
On February 14 2012 16:28 SirHyoon wrote:
Hi, i'm looking at leopold keyboards and i was wondering which switch is the best for typing. i've been looking at cherry mx red switches since it has the lowest actuation force so for a fast typer it would be quite nice. was wondering if anyone has a red switch type and give me a thumbs up or down for gaming and typing in general thanks

Topre's the best in my opinion.


As for affordable switches blue, brown and red should all be good depending your taste. Some love the feel the blues have but they are very noisy. Browns aren't as crisp as brown I guess but they are more quiet. Red's the most quiet and they're completely linear, which some people will hate and some love.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
SirHyoon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia46 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 20:17:41
February 14 2012 08:03 GMT
#1868
On February 14 2012 16:44 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 16:28 SirHyoon wrote:
Hi, i'm looking at leopold keyboards and i was wondering which switch is the best for typing. i've been looking at cherry mx red switches since it has the lowest actuation force so for a fast typer it would be quite nice. was wondering if anyone has a red switch type and give me a thumbs up or down for gaming and typing in general thanks

Topre's the best in my opinion.


As for affordable switches blue, brown and red should all be good depending your taste. Some love the feel the blues have but they are very noisy. Browns aren't as crisp as brown I guess but they are more quiet. Red's the most quiet and they're completely linear, which some people will hate and some love.


Thanks , Topre's are out of my price range but i think red switches would be right for me since they're quiet and light to press :D

EDIT: Just to clarify before i go ahead with my purchase, do you guys think i'm making the right choice buying a red switch leopold?
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
February 15 2012 06:43 GMT
#1869
On February 14 2012 17:03 SirHyoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 16:44 Shikyo wrote:
On February 14 2012 16:28 SirHyoon wrote:
Hi, i'm looking at leopold keyboards and i was wondering which switch is the best for typing. i've been looking at cherry mx red switches since it has the lowest actuation force so for a fast typer it would be quite nice. was wondering if anyone has a red switch type and give me a thumbs up or down for gaming and typing in general thanks

Topre's the best in my opinion.


As for affordable switches blue, brown and red should all be good depending your taste. Some love the feel the blues have but they are very noisy. Browns aren't as crisp as brown I guess but they are more quiet. Red's the most quiet and they're completely linear, which some people will hate and some love.


Thanks , Topre's are out of my price range but i think red switches would be right for me since they're quiet and light to press :D

EDIT: Just to clarify before i go ahead with my purchase, do you guys think i'm making the right choice buying a red switch leopold?


There is nothing wrong with that choice. Reds are usually seen as a gaming switch over at typing switch because they are linear.
But if you think reds will suit you then go for it.
onzfeat
Profile Joined February 2012
Mongolia12 Posts
February 15 2012 06:56 GMT
#1870
i just bought leopold FC300R from korea, 100.000 won, with english/korean printed, and bought blank non printed keys 25000 won. well no complain at all, feels so great, not so loud /cherry brown switch/
SirHyoon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia46 Posts
February 15 2012 11:36 GMT
#1871
On February 15 2012 15:43 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 17:03 SirHyoon wrote:
On February 14 2012 16:44 Shikyo wrote:
On February 14 2012 16:28 SirHyoon wrote:
Hi, i'm looking at leopold keyboards and i was wondering which switch is the best for typing. i've been looking at cherry mx red switches since it has the lowest actuation force so for a fast typer it would be quite nice. was wondering if anyone has a red switch type and give me a thumbs up or down for gaming and typing in general thanks

Topre's the best in my opinion.


As for affordable switches blue, brown and red should all be good depending your taste. Some love the feel the blues have but they are very noisy. Browns aren't as crisp as brown I guess but they are more quiet. Red's the most quiet and they're completely linear, which some people will hate and some love.


Thanks , Topre's are out of my price range but i think red switches would be right for me since they're quiet and light to press :D

EDIT: Just to clarify before i go ahead with my purchase, do you guys think i'm making the right choice buying a red switch leopold?


There is nothing wrong with that choice. Reds are usually seen as a gaming switch over at typing switch because they are linear.
But if you think reds will suit you then go for it.

Thank you very much ordered from PCCG :D should arrive soon
Enyce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 12:27:57
February 15 2012 12:26 GMT
#1872
I'm looking for a Rosewill rk-9000, but I'll need to get it shipped to germany.
My queston is, does anybody know, if amazon.com shippes them to EU, especially germany?
The rk-9000 seems to be out of stock atm, so I can't figure out.

Would be great if someone got a Rosewill and had it shipped to somewhere near by.

Thanks!

Enyce

Edit: I considered Newegg.com, but unfortunately they don't ship to EU.
"There is nothing cooler than being passionate about the things you love." - Sean Plott
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
February 15 2012 12:38 GMT
#1873
On February 15 2012 21:26 Enyce wrote:
I'm looking for a Rosewill rk-9000, but I'll need to get it shipped to germany.
My queston is, does anybody know, if amazon.com shippes them to EU, especially germany?
The rk-9000 seems to be out of stock atm, so I can't figure out.

Would be great if someone got a Rosewill and had it shipped to somewhere near by.

Thanks!

Enyce

Edit: I considered Newegg.com, but unfortunately they don't ship to EU.


Afaik Rosewills are an American only thing. So unless someone else comes up with something I would look for a different keyboard (Filco, Leopold, the new CM storm if you don't mind tenkeyless).
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
February 15 2012 13:00 GMT
#1874
I have quite some demands for a new keyboard I want to get, but I'm not sure if they actually exist.
I've been looking for a keyboard with (preferably) brown switches, backlight AND a couple of media keys (mostly to control volume). Definitely no macro keys or stuff like that.

It seems like the XArmor U9BL-S has everything I want but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Can someone recommend me a different one? Could possibly go for blue switches if brown is impossible. I've never had a mechanical keyboard before so I wanted to go with the "most recommended" switches.
this game is a fucking jokie
Bulkers
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland509 Posts
February 15 2012 13:12 GMT
#1875
On February 15 2012 22:00 disco wrote:
I have quite some demands for a new keyboard I want to get, but I'm not sure if they actually exist.
I've been looking for a keyboard with (preferably) brown switches, backlight AND a couple of media keys (mostly to control volume). Definitely no macro keys or stuff like that.

It seems like the XArmor U9BL-S has everything I want but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Can someone recommend me a different one? Could possibly go for blue switches if brown is impossible. I've never had a mechanical keyboard before so I wanted to go with the "most recommended" switches.


Ducky 9008S:


Green/blue/white LED's all types of cherry mx switches 130$ +20$ ship from china:
http://ecshweb.pchome.com.tw/global/#!Ducky 9008S
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 13:23:32
February 15 2012 13:21 GMT
#1876
On February 15 2012 22:00 disco wrote:
I have quite some demands for a new keyboard I want to get, but I'm not sure if they actually exist.
I've been looking for a keyboard with (preferably) brown switches, backlight AND a couple of media keys (mostly to control volume). Definitely no macro keys or stuff like that.

It seems like the XArmor U9BL-S has everything I want but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Can someone recommend me a different one? Could possibly go for blue switches if brown is impossible. I've never had a mechanical keyboard before so I wanted to go with the "most recommended" switches.

http://www.corporate.qpad.se/modules/news/article.php?storyid=250

This you can order with the switches and the layout you like and it looks decent and ships there

edit: Though whoops sold out on some switch/layout combos you might want


And yeah Ducky Shines should be better than this if you feel like ordering from that place
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
February 15 2012 13:27 GMT
#1877
Thanks to both of you for your quick reply!

@Bulkers: Has everything I want except for the media keys. Price seems about what I'd want to spend on it though.

@Shikyo: Awesome! Too bad they sold out on the US/INT layout with brown switches. Might consider going for the blue ones instead.
this game is a fucking jokie
Bulkers
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland509 Posts
February 15 2012 13:42 GMT
#1878
What you mean?

Ducky got function key that enables multimedia keys and backlight settings from F1 to F11. The media keys work fine with iTunes, Winamp and Windows Media Player. Volume keys are also there – Mute, Volume Up and Volume Down. They have also added on the top right 4 shortcut keys – Calculator, My Computer, Email and Internet Browser.
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
February 15 2012 13:49 GMT
#1879
Hm, maybe I'm looking at it wrong. Wish I could actually understand anything on the page you linked me to lol.
this game is a fucking jokie
Bulkers
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland509 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-15 13:55:09
February 15 2012 13:54 GMT
#1880
Try using Chrome browser it translates to more normal language...

You can also check:
http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_list&c=117
or
www.tankguys.com (it looks like site is down atm)

Both are US shops, they are more expensive (~10$ more) and shipping cost usually around 40$ to EU... but its in english XD
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft348
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft332
ViBE121
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1940
Artosis 603
Shuttle 541
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever685
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox506
Other Games
summit1g8172
JimRising 589
shahzam589
C9.Mang0259
Maynarde131
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick933
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 28m
Stellar Fest
12h 28m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.