• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:51
CEST 13:51
KST 20:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7610 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 279

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 277 278 279 280 281 383 Next
ramon
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4842 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-20 14:48:58
April 20 2013 14:44 GMT
#5561
I currently own a Razer Black Widow (mx blue switches) and even though i enjoy the typing on it immensely it's way too loud for my girlfriend, so I have been thinking about getting a new one for quite some time now.

Recently the '2' key broke so I will use that chance to get a different one. Any advice on a good keyboard, fitting my wishes?

The most important part would still be a good feeling while typing/gaming. I always raise my finger quite high above the keyboard even when doubletapping and mostly don't bottom out. I have some health issues with my hands/fingers so I'm guessing low actuation force would be good. I also feel like I have more typos with the blue switches than on non mechanical keyboards, not exactly sure why this is.
And the other important part is the noise. It should be as silent as possible.

e: price and availability is obviously important as well, since i'm a poor student
bisu
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
April 20 2013 18:59 GMT
#5562
On April 20 2013 23:44 ramon wrote:
I currently own a Razer Black Widow (mx blue switches) and even though i enjoy the typing on it immensely it's way too loud for my girlfriend, so I have been thinking about getting a new one for quite some time now.

Recently the '2' key broke so I will use that chance to get a different one. Any advice on a good keyboard, fitting my wishes?

The most important part would still be a good feeling while typing/gaming. I always raise my finger quite high above the keyboard even when doubletapping and mostly don't bottom out. I have some health issues with my hands/fingers so I'm guessing low actuation force would be good. I also feel like I have more typos with the blue switches than on non mechanical keyboards, not exactly sure why this is.
And the other important part is the noise. It should be as silent as possible.

e: price and availability is obviously important as well, since i'm a poor student


You want brown or red switches, brown have tactile feedback similar to blues without the sound and reds have no feedback and are the lightest switch.

Cherry G80 would be the cheapest possible, less sturdy than other keyboards but functional.

Then I guess the CM quickfire rapid or TK would be next cheapest (both very good), but not really sure whats available/prices in Germany.

Just look for a red or brown switched keyboard available in Germany and we can let you know if it is solid.
DERPDERP
Profile Joined October 2010
Kyrgyzstan189 Posts
April 20 2013 19:48 GMT
#5563
On April 21 2013 03:59 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2013 23:44 ramon wrote:
I currently own a Razer Black Widow (mx blue switches) and even though i enjoy the typing on it immensely it's way too loud for my girlfriend, so I have been thinking about getting a new one for quite some time now.

Recently the '2' key broke so I will use that chance to get a different one. Any advice on a good keyboard, fitting my wishes?

The most important part would still be a good feeling while typing/gaming. I always raise my finger quite high above the keyboard even when doubletapping and mostly don't bottom out. I have some health issues with my hands/fingers so I'm guessing low actuation force would be good. I also feel like I have more typos with the blue switches than on non mechanical keyboards, not exactly sure why this is.
And the other important part is the noise. It should be as silent as possible.

e: price and availability is obviously important as well, since i'm a poor student


You want brown or red switches, brown have tactile feedback similar to blues without the sound and reds have no feedback and are the lightest switch.

Cherry G80 would be the cheapest possible, less sturdy than other keyboards but functional.

Then I guess the CM quickfire rapid or TK would be next cheapest (both very good), but not really sure whats available/prices in Germany.

Just look for a red or brown switched keyboard available in Germany and we can let you know if it is solid.


Reds are pretty loud aswell, topres are real silent tho expensive.
8)
FakePseudo
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium716 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-20 20:52:19
April 20 2013 20:09 GMT
#5564
Do you guys know where I could find ninja printed custom keycaps set? Wasd doesn't seem to sell that
(Edit:azerty layout :/)
I am the 0.0007% /forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17208334|| Big Black Women Vocals Is Like Porn to my Ears ||San Antonio Spurs|Boston Celtics||#1EZToss Hater;
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
April 20 2013 20:28 GMT
#5565
On April 21 2013 05:09 FakePseudo wrote:
Do you guys know where I could find ninja printed custom keycaps set? Wasd doesn't seem to sell that

This perhaps?
phar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1080 Posts
April 21 2013 01:37 GMT
#5566
On April 18 2013 16:53 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2013 10:35 phar wrote:
On April 17 2013 16:38 phar wrote:
On April 17 2013 14:23 OgreFish wrote:
Can anyone recommend me some keyboards that I can get from China? My friend is going there over summer, and I wanted to see if I can get a keyboard. Thanks!
HPE, keycool, and noppoo all make boards in 87 key format for 300-400 RMB, and they're pretty similar. Noppoo also makes a fucked up 84 key mini if you want.

Just an addendum to the recommendation of specific brands: if you're using linux, you may want to avoid the newer generation noppoos. They don't work so hot on current linux drivers (some guy wrote a patch for OSX so mac should be ok).

Another warning to make sure you check that the keyboard works before bringing it back from China :p


Great guide to buying keyboards in China dude, this should be added to the OP.

Ha thanks, just trying to help people not make the same mistakes buying stuff in stores in China that I did. Though probably not worth putting into the OP, 'cus it's not a very common question.
Who after all is today speaking about the destruction of the Armenians?
Nixer
Profile Joined July 2011
2774 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 05:03:06
April 21 2013 03:29 GMT
#5567
I got my Ducky DK9087 Shine TKL with Cherry MX Red switches two days ago, and I have to say I'm quite happy with the purchase even if it did cost quite a bit. The backlight settings are quite nice as well and the higher brightness levels are quite.. blinding if I may say so. Overall quite happy over it and I'd say it's worth the price after all.
Media keys won't work for some reason though.. :/

EDIT: Managed to fix the problem by simply changing the USB slots around (didn't work the first couple times), unplugging other additional USB devices other than the mouse and restarting the drivers and the computer. I guess the solution was pretty easy after all, but since it was kind of weird that other than the media keys the other function keys worked fine but that's probably because how differently they work in the first place.. feel a bit ashamed that I didn't think of that.
Everything is fine and dandy now though
Graphics
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
April 21 2013 06:11 GMT
#5568
On April 21 2013 04:48 DERPDERP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2013 03:59 Blaec wrote:
On April 20 2013 23:44 ramon wrote:
I currently own a Razer Black Widow (mx blue switches) and even though i enjoy the typing on it immensely it's way too loud for my girlfriend, so I have been thinking about getting a new one for quite some time now.

Recently the '2' key broke so I will use that chance to get a different one. Any advice on a good keyboard, fitting my wishes?

The most important part would still be a good feeling while typing/gaming. I always raise my finger quite high above the keyboard even when doubletapping and mostly don't bottom out. I have some health issues with my hands/fingers so I'm guessing low actuation force would be good. I also feel like I have more typos with the blue switches than on non mechanical keyboards, not exactly sure why this is.
And the other important part is the noise. It should be as silent as possible.

e: price and availability is obviously important as well, since i'm a poor student


You want brown or red switches, brown have tactile feedback similar to blues without the sound and reds have no feedback and are the lightest switch.

Cherry G80 would be the cheapest possible, less sturdy than other keyboards but functional.

Then I guess the CM quickfire rapid or TK would be next cheapest (both very good), but not really sure whats available/prices in Germany.

Just look for a red or brown switched keyboard available in Germany and we can let you know if it is solid.


Reds are pretty loud aswell, topres are real silent tho expensive.


Yeah but all cherry mx mechanicals are more loud than rubber dome keyboards, that said you will notice a significant drop in noise going from blue to any other switch.

On April 21 2013 10:37 phar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2013 16:53 Blaec wrote:
On April 18 2013 10:35 phar wrote:
On April 17 2013 16:38 phar wrote:
On April 17 2013 14:23 OgreFish wrote:
Can anyone recommend me some keyboards that I can get from China? My friend is going there over summer, and I wanted to see if I can get a keyboard. Thanks!
HPE, keycool, and noppoo all make boards in 87 key format for 300-400 RMB, and they're pretty similar. Noppoo also makes a fucked up 84 key mini if you want.

Just an addendum to the recommendation of specific brands: if you're using linux, you may want to avoid the newer generation noppoos. They don't work so hot on current linux drivers (some guy wrote a patch for OSX so mac should be ok).

Another warning to make sure you check that the keyboard works before bringing it back from China :p


Great guide to buying keyboards in China dude, this should be added to the OP.

Ha thanks, just trying to help people not make the same mistakes buying stuff in stores in China that I did. Though probably not worth putting into the OP, 'cus it's not a very common question.


True, but there isn't much useful content in this thread fighting for space in the OP.
ramon
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4842 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 10:41:06
April 21 2013 09:42 GMT
#5569
Thanks boys. I have been looking into browns as well. Reds aren't really available for testing on site and I don't like the stiffness on blacks.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried any dampeners like o-rings? I'm probably gonna get those independent of what my next keyboard will be. Since, again, it is really important to me that the keyboard is silent.

Here are some I like:
CM Storm Quickfire Pro: apparently not the most sturdy keycaps and it's a bit higher than most keyboards and out of the ones I like, I like the look of this one the least
QPAD 50 (80€); i also like the 85 with usb/sound hub and different key coating but it's 50€ more, has a wirst rest
Tesoro Durandal Ultimate G1N: is 80€ as well, macro features, usb&sound hub and wrist rest
Zowie Celeritas (110€): seems a bit pricy for not much better quality

all the others are either 130€+, not easily available in europe, tenkeyless, other non standard layout or not available in red or brown

bisu
kinsky
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany368 Posts
April 21 2013 10:12 GMT
#5570
hi guys,

any opinions about this baby

Leopold FC500R Keyboard

available for about 100€ with brown switches and with/without "stealth mode"...or should I pick the zowie celeritas over this keyboard?!

thx in advance.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
April 21 2013 11:10 GMT
#5571
On April 21 2013 18:42 ramon wrote:
Thanks boys. I have been looking into browns as well. Reds aren't really available for testing on site and I don't like the stiffness on blacks.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried any dampeners like o-rings? I'm probably gonna get those independent of what my next keyboard will be. Since, again, it is really important to me that the keyboard is silent.

Here are some I like:
CM Storm Quickfire Pro: apparently not the most sturdy keycaps and it's a bit higher than most keyboards and out of the ones I like, I like the look of this one the least
QPAD 50 (80€); i also like the 85 with usb/sound hub and different key coating but it's 50€ more, has a wirst rest
Tesoro Durandal Ultimate G1N: is 80€ as well, macro features, usb&sound hub and wrist rest
Zowie Celeritas (110€): seems a bit pricy for not much better quality

all the others are either 130€+, not easily available in europe, tenkeyless, other non standard layout or not available in red or brown



I agree, no point spending 30 more for the Zowie, heard of QPAD afaik it is good, some of this thread's regulars have one. Don't know much about the Durandal.
Maybe have a look at the Leopold linked below.

O-rings are great if you want to keep your keyboard from making noise when bottoming out.

On April 21 2013 19:12 kinsky wrote:
hi guys,

any opinions about this baby

Leopold FC500R Keyboard

available for about 100€ with brown switches and with/without "stealth mode"...or should I pick the zowie celeritas over this keyboard?!

thx in advance.


Definitely go Leopold over the Zowie, better quality keycaps. No idea what stealth mode refers to.
kinsky
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany368 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 11:12:56
April 21 2013 11:12 GMT
#5572
with "stealth mode" I referred to an unprinted key cap version of the keyboard...thx for your reply!

edit: typo
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
April 21 2013 11:15 GMT
#5573
On April 21 2013 20:12 kinsky wrote:
with "stealth mode" I referred to an unprinted key cap version of the keyboard...thx for your reply!

edit: typo


No worries.

Didn't know leopold offered legendless keys.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
April 21 2013 14:09 GMT
#5574
On April 21 2013 18:42 ramon wrote:
Thanks boys. I have been looking into browns as well. Reds aren't really available for testing on site and I don't like the stiffness on blacks.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried any dampeners like o-rings? I'm probably gonna get those independent of what my next keyboard will be. Since, again, it is really important to me that the keyboard is silent.

Here are some I like:
CM Storm Quickfire Pro: apparently not the most sturdy keycaps and it's a bit higher than most keyboards and out of the ones I like, I like the look of this one the least
QPAD 50 (80€); i also like the 85 with usb/sound hub and different key coating but it's 50€ more, has a wirst rest
Tesoro Durandal Ultimate G1N: is 80€ as well, macro features, usb&sound hub and wrist rest
Zowie Celeritas (110€): seems a bit pricy for not much better quality

all the others are either 130€+, not easily available in europe, tenkeyless, other non standard layout or not available in red or brown



i own a quickfire pro and i gotta say that it's a lot sexier than photos will lead you to believe. the half backlight is actually really cool too.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 18:55:14
April 21 2013 18:54 GMT
#5575
On April 21 2013 23:09 Gamegene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2013 18:42 ramon wrote:
Thanks boys. I have been looking into browns as well. Reds aren't really available for testing on site and I don't like the stiffness on blacks.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried any dampeners like o-rings? I'm probably gonna get those independent of what my next keyboard will be. Since, again, it is really important to me that the keyboard is silent.

Here are some I like:
CM Storm Quickfire Pro: apparently not the most sturdy keycaps and it's a bit higher than most keyboards and out of the ones I like, I like the look of this one the least
QPAD 50 (80€); i also like the 85 with usb/sound hub and different key coating but it's 50€ more, has a wirst rest
Tesoro Durandal Ultimate G1N: is 80€ as well, macro features, usb&sound hub and wrist rest
Zowie Celeritas (110€): seems a bit pricy for not much better quality

all the others are either 130€+, not easily available in europe, tenkeyless, other non standard layout or not available in red or brown



i own a quickfire pro and i gotta say that it's a lot sexier than photos will lead you to believe. the half backlight is actually really cool too.

He's on the ball though about the stock keycaps being inferior. I had to switch them out for my PBT keycaps; well worth it. The back-lighting is a subjective issue, but it bothered me after a few months while only half is lit. The TK just seems superior in every aspect to the QFP. Hopefully I'll have some money for one soon, I'm dying to try one out.
doomcore
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany16 Posts
April 21 2013 21:35 GMT
#5576
I have here a Steelseries 6gv2 and a CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (with Reds)! Just ordered a Ducky Shine 2 with Mx Browns cause its now avaible here in Germany and i wanted a Keyboard with Backlightning! And i always wanted to try Mx Browns. Cant stand the Mx Blacks! Reds are awesome!
I hope i will be lucky now with my new Ducky!? Cant wait to hold it in my hands an test it!
dum spiro spero
[S9] taeZaKi
Profile Joined May 2012
50 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 00:47:40
April 22 2013 00:39 GMT
#5577
On April 18 2013 11:02 eParadox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2013 08:16 [S9] taeZaKi wrote:
Looks like Corsair K70 is available to preorder via online retailers, if interested!

Are they fully mechanical? Because the k90 had rubber domes on some keys.


K70 is from the K60. Comes in the vanilla silver/blue, and now also in black/red.

There is also the K95 from the K90. It is now black with white light rather than the silver/blue of the K90.

Based on vids from CES 2013 and from the Corsair stand at PAX East (
), both are fully mechanical with MX Reds, are both fully lit, and include more lighting features like reactive and the ability to light up your own keys.
awakenx
Profile Joined May 2011
United States341 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 00:50:24
April 22 2013 00:50 GMT
#5578
On April 22 2013 03:54 Sovano wrote:
The TK just seems superior in every aspect to the QFP. Hopefully I'll have some money for one soon, I'm dying to try one out.


You missed out on a lot of good sales, it was $65 for MX Blues on Newegg, $75 for MX Blues on Amazon, and $77 for MX Reds on Ncix last week.
WorstMicroNA
IceBergZ
Profile Joined September 2012
Malaysia176 Posts
April 22 2013 13:29 GMT
#5579
On April 20 2013 23:44 ramon wrote:
I currently own a Razer Black Widow (mx blue switches) and even though i enjoy the typing on it immensely it's way too loud for my girlfriend, so I have been thinking about getting a new one for quite some time now.

Recently the '2' key broke so I will use that chance to get a different one. Any advice on a good keyboard, fitting my wishes?

The most important part would still be a good feeling while typing/gaming. I always raise my finger quite high above the keyboard even when doubletapping and mostly don't bottom out. I have some health issues with my hands/fingers so I'm guessing low actuation force would be good. I also feel like I have more typos with the blue switches than on non mechanical keyboards, not exactly sure why this is.
And the other important part is the noise. It should be as silent as possible.

e: price and availability is obviously important as well, since i'm a poor student


you can go for brown or red switch keyboard.
brand is up to u, unless u're on budget.
Absurd Bunny
Profile Joined June 2011
168 Posts
April 23 2013 03:15 GMT
#5580
I've decided to buy a leopold from elitekeyboards.com, but i don't know whether to get black switches or reds. I have a blue das keyboard, but it's too loud for playing at night and i've always wanted to try one of those switches. I've tried the blacks and reds before, but I don't really know which one to get. The blacks feel nice to me, but if the reds are as good as people say, then i would buy them instead. I'm leaning more on buying the blacks, but are they as bad as people say they are, are the reds better? Also, do the blacks make a louder noise than the reds?
Prev 1 277 278 279 280 281 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings165
SHIN 96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 314
OGKoka 280
ByuN 279
SHIN 96
MindelVK 23
Railgan 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 74108
Calm 10649
Rain 2505
Bisu 1364
FanTaSy 963
soO 652
Stork 436
Soulkey 402
Shuttle 357
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 216
firebathero 206
Snow 157
Last 146
Light 113
Mind 88
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 56
Sea.KH 48
Bale 41
Shinee 41
Killer 33
Sharp 31
Trap 31
hero 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Mong 27
Free 26
yabsab 19
Aegong 18
Sexy 18
zelot 18
Shine 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
Dendi340
League of Legends
Reynor101
Counter-Strike
x6flipin383
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns35287
singsing2553
byalli561
B2W.Neo509
Pyrionflax245
ToD73
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV493
League of Legends
• Jankos3600
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 960
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 9m
OSC
11h 9m
Replay Cast
11h 9m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.