• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:32
CEST 10:32
KST 17:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7954 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 271

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 269 270 271 272 273 383 Next
Seohce
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom394 Posts
April 02 2013 18:03 GMT
#5401
On April 02 2013 03:17 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 01:28 Seohce wrote:
Hi guys. I am seaching for a keyboard and thought this would be the best place to ask for help.

The one I have in mind I saw being used in the GSL *I think* by Soulkey. The body was mat grey and the keys orange. If any one reading this knows which one it is off the top of their heads that would be great.


I am pretty sure it is this

[image loading]

It is a Filco, they made a few with yellow caps. Im not sure where you could find one, I don't think they are in production anymore, maybe on ebay?



Thanks man, that's the one. I really like the look of it, although from some googling it seems really hard to get hold of one
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
April 02 2013 18:20 GMT
#5402
On April 03 2013 03:03 Seohce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 03:17 Blaec wrote:
On April 02 2013 01:28 Seohce wrote:
Hi guys. I am seaching for a keyboard and thought this would be the best place to ask for help.

The one I have in mind I saw being used in the GSL *I think* by Soulkey. The body was mat grey and the keys orange. If any one reading this knows which one it is off the top of their heads that would be great.


I am pretty sure it is this

[image loading]

It is a Filco, they made a few with yellow caps. Im not sure where you could find one, I don't think they are in production anymore, maybe on ebay?



Thanks man, that's the one. I really like the look of it, although from some googling it seems really hard to get hold of one



Yeah unless you can find someone selling one I think your best bet would be making a similar keyboard with WASD.
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 18:37:31
April 03 2013 18:33 GMT
#5403
ok i got a problem
i spilled some beer yesterday over my qpad mk-80.
yeye stupid as fuck but thats not the point.

i mostly hit the arrow /numpad area,took keys out and cleaned/dried it up as well as i could. let it dry till i came home from work just now, plugged it in and at first evrything was working ok. fn key is a bit sticky (apperntly some spillage happened there too...) rest seemed to work. now that i tried to write on it i sadly noticed that the space,g,h and ä keys just dont work anymore.

guess board is trash now? would be really sad given that i had it for like 2 months but ofc spilling shit is a nogo .my old flat 15€ logitech that im writing on now survived WAYWAY bigger spillages quite often and still works 100% fine but well. any way to fix it, get it repaired/exchanged for cheap?

/god typing on a normal board sucks once you went mech...


/edit is it expected that a board dies on first time getting bit wet? as said my old logitech survived many way worse situations,
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
StaraCroft
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria292 Posts
April 03 2013 18:42 GMT
#5404
just take it apart and clean it with rubbing alcohol. There should be no permanent damage.
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 18:46:58
April 03 2013 18:46 GMT
#5405
On April 04 2013 03:42 StaraCroft wrote:
just take it apart and clean it with rubbing alcohol. There should be no permanent damage.


thought if a key doesnt work no more it means something got fried and is dead. so there is still hope?
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
April 03 2013 19:04 GMT
#5406
There is simply some dried junk from the beer on the contacts inside. If you manage to clean and dry everything, it will most likely work again. I had this two or three times with keyboards and beverages, and always managed to get it working again. You have to research how to take apart the keyboard to clean and dry everything. I don't know what you'll do if there's something inside the switches. You'd have to open them, clean them, then perhaps grease them when you put them back together? That sounds annoying.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
RoranRock
Profile Joined October 2011
France294 Posts
April 03 2013 19:11 GMT
#5407
I finaly get my first mechanical keyboard !!!
After a long time of searching which keyboard to buy (i wanted an affordable one with brown)
Then i saw a video where a french guy presented a ducky keyboard. He explained that he has contacted ducky and convince them to build keyboard with AZERTY layout for french people. Then he has received some prototypes, in order to send feedback about it.
This guy has not utility of 3 or 4 keyboards so he sold them on the web. I saw the price of the keyboard but i couldn't afford it so i contact him (i already had him in my skype friendlist) and because we were going in the same lan event, he sold me the keyboard for 120€ instead of 140€(because he didn't have to pay the shipping fee)

So now i'm one of the first owner of an AZERTY Ducky Shine 2 with brown switchs and gold back light !
of course it's not a perfect keyboard because it's a prototype : some of the character are not on the good key but i already know all the keys so i'm good with it :p

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

The ducky keyboard with azerty layout will be sold on a dutch website wich already sell qwerty ducky board
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
April 03 2013 19:46 GMT
#5408
On April 04 2013 04:04 Ropid wrote:
There is simply some dried junk from the beer on the contacts inside. If you manage to clean and dry everything, it will most likely work again. I had this two or three times with keyboards and beverages, and always managed to get it working again. You have to research how to take apart the keyboard to clean and dry everything. I don't know what you'll do if there's something inside the switches. You'd have to open them, clean them, then perhaps grease them when you put them back together? That sounds annoying.


alright, will try my best. time to get some distilled water then.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
FakePseudo
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium716 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 21:07:23
April 03 2013 21:07 GMT
#5409
On April 03 2013 03:03 Seohce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 03:17 Blaec wrote:
On April 02 2013 01:28 Seohce wrote:
Hi guys. I am seaching for a keyboard and thought this would be the best place to ask for help.

The one I have in mind I saw being used in the GSL *I think* by Soulkey. The body was mat grey and the keys orange. If any one reading this knows which one it is off the top of their heads that would be great.


I am pretty sure it is this

[image loading]

It is a Filco, they made a few with yellow caps. Im not sure where you could find one, I don't think they are in production anymore, maybe on ebay?



Thanks man, that's the one. I really like the look of it, although from some googling it seems really hard to get hold of one


If you really want it, it's quite simple. Get a classic Filco TKL, get a separate yellowy as f*ck keycaps set from WASD, and you're all set.
I am the 0.0007% /forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17208334|| Big Black Women Vocals Is Like Porn to my Ears ||San Antonio Spurs|Boston Celtics||#1EZToss Hater;
ChapOne
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany68 Posts
April 03 2013 21:32 GMT
#5410
+ Show Spoiler +

On April 04 2013 04:11 RoranRock wrote:
I finaly get my first mechanical keyboard !!!
After a long time of searching which keyboard to buy (i wanted an affordable one with brown)
Then i saw a video where a french guy presented a ducky keyboard. He explained that he has contacted ducky and convince them to build keyboard with AZERTY layout for french people. Then he has received some prototypes, in order to send feedback about it.
This guy has not utility of 3 or 4 keyboards so he sold them on the web. I saw the price of the keyboard but i couldn't afford it so i contact him (i already had him in my skype friendlist) and because we were going in the same lan event, he sold me the keyboard for 120€ instead of 140€(because he didn't have to pay the shipping fee)

So now i'm one of the first owner of an AZERTY Ducky Shine 2 with brown switchs and gold back light !
of course it's not a perfect keyboard because it's a prototype : some of the character are not on the good key but i already know all the keys so i'm good with it :p

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

The ducky keyboard with azerty layout will be sold on a dutch website wich already sell qwerty ducky board



i never knew france has azerty layout, always thought any country besides germany uses qwerty
RoranRock
Profile Joined October 2011
France294 Posts
April 03 2013 22:23 GMT
#5411
no AZERTY is really the stantard in France, because of the accent which are used a lot in the french language
beside the accent, azerty layout is very bad since we have to shift to write a number, and many characters are not in a good place to encode...
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
snowbird
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Germany2044 Posts
April 04 2013 09:09 GMT
#5412
On April 03 2013 03:03 Seohce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 03:17 Blaec wrote:
On April 02 2013 01:28 Seohce wrote:
Hi guys. I am seaching for a keyboard and thought this would be the best place to ask for help.

The one I have in mind I saw being used in the GSL *I think* by Soulkey. The body was mat grey and the keys orange. If any one reading this knows which one it is off the top of their heads that would be great.


I am pretty sure it is this

[image loading]

It is a Filco, they made a few with yellow caps. Im not sure where you could find one, I don't think they are in production anymore, maybe on ebay?



Thanks man, that's the one. I really like the look of it, although from some googling it seems really hard to get hold of one


I got it and it looks cool, but as has already been said, it's really just the standard Filco TKL model with yellow caps. I checked and the store I bought it from doesn't have it anymore.

Probably easiest to just get a regular Filco TKL and get some custom keycaps and you're gtg
@riotsnowbird
Seohce
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom394 Posts
April 04 2013 15:39 GMT
#5413
On April 04 2013 18:09 snowbird wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 03:03 Seohce wrote:
On April 02 2013 03:17 Blaec wrote:
On April 02 2013 01:28 Seohce wrote:
Hi guys. I am seaching for a keyboard and thought this would be the best place to ask for help.

The one I have in mind I saw being used in the GSL *I think* by Soulkey. The body was mat grey and the keys orange. If any one reading this knows which one it is off the top of their heads that would be great.


I am pretty sure it is this

[image loading]

It is a Filco, they made a few with yellow caps. Im not sure where you could find one, I don't think they are in production anymore, maybe on ebay?



Thanks man, that's the one. I really like the look of it, although from some googling it seems really hard to get hold of one


I got it and it looks cool, but as has already been said, it's really just the standard Filco TKL model with yellow caps. I checked and the store I bought it from doesn't have it anymore.

Probably easiest to just get a regular Filco TKL and get some custom keycaps and you're gtg


Yeah that would be easy to do and it would look pretty close to the "real" thing, but on the actual yellow key cap version you have the yellow LEDs instead of red(?) and the FILCO logo is yellow. Small differences I know but still...
FakePseudo
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium716 Posts
April 04 2013 16:07 GMT
#5414
On April 05 2013 00:39 Seohce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 18:09 snowbird wrote:
On April 03 2013 03:03 Seohce wrote:
On April 02 2013 03:17 Blaec wrote:
On April 02 2013 01:28 Seohce wrote:
Hi guys. I am seaching for a keyboard and thought this would be the best place to ask for help.

The one I have in mind I saw being used in the GSL *I think* by Soulkey. The body was mat grey and the keys orange. If any one reading this knows which one it is off the top of their heads that would be great.


I am pretty sure it is this

[image loading]

It is a Filco, they made a few with yellow caps. Im not sure where you could find one, I don't think they are in production anymore, maybe on ebay?



Thanks man, that's the one. I really like the look of it, although from some googling it seems really hard to get hold of one


I got it and it looks cool, but as has already been said, it's really just the standard Filco TKL model with yellow caps. I checked and the store I bought it from doesn't have it anymore.

Probably easiest to just get a regular Filco TKL and get some custom keycaps and you're gtg


Yeah that would be easy to do and it would look pretty close to the "real" thing, but on the actual yellow key cap version you have the yellow LEDs instead of red(?) and the FILCO logo is yellow. Small differences I know but still...


Mine is Blue
I am the 0.0007% /forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17208334|| Big Black Women Vocals Is Like Porn to my Ears ||San Antonio Spurs|Boston Celtics||#1EZToss Hater;
ObliviousNA
Profile Joined March 2011
United States535 Posts
April 05 2013 15:33 GMT
#5415
Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting a mechanical to replace my work keyboard. I love my Das professional (Blues) at home, but I'm afraid the noise of a blue switch will be obnoxious to my coworkers. I think that means I should be looking at brown switches, yes? I'm open to suggestions.

Basically I'm looking for a low-key, mid-range board that's quiet(ish) and feels good. I'm as a part-time programmer/student, so I spend a LOT of time on this thing. I'd like to spend less than 80$ on Amazon or Newegg, but that's not a hard cap.

Also, thoughts on the ergonomics of a mechanical keyboard for long-term work use? Anyone have experience?
Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but no one knows why. In our lab, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and no one knows why.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
April 05 2013 15:48 GMT
#5416
On April 06 2013 00:33 ObliviousNA wrote:
Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting a mechanical to replace my work keyboard. I love my Das professional (Blues) at home, but I'm afraid the noise of a blue switch will be obnoxious to my coworkers. I think that means I should be looking at brown switches, yes? I'm open to suggestions.

Basically I'm looking for a low-key, mid-range board that's quiet(ish) and feels good. I'm as a part-time programmer/student, so I spend a LOT of time on this thing. I'd like to spend less than 80$ on Amazon or Newegg, but that's not a hard cap.

Also, thoughts on the ergonomics of a mechanical keyboard for long-term work use? Anyone have experience?


Yeah go browns.

If you need numpad have a look at Rosewill (just be very kind to the removable usb), maybe zowie celeritas. If you can live without a numpad then one of the CM keyboards. $80 will be hard to stay under, I dunno US prices that well but you are probably looking at $100 or abit over.

All mechanicals are virtually the same shape so ergonomics are the same. Ergonomics are mostly chair position, posture etc afaik.
ObliviousNA
Profile Joined March 2011
United States535 Posts
April 05 2013 17:29 GMT
#5417
On April 06 2013 00:48 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 00:33 ObliviousNA wrote:
Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting a mechanical to replace my work keyboard. I love my Das professional (Blues) at home, but I'm afraid the noise of a blue switch will be obnoxious to my coworkers. I think that means I should be looking at brown switches, yes? I'm open to suggestions.

Basically I'm looking for a low-key, mid-range board that's quiet(ish) and feels good. I'm as a part-time programmer/student, so I spend a LOT of time on this thing. I'd like to spend less than 80$ on Amazon or Newegg, but that's not a hard cap.

Also, thoughts on the ergonomics of a mechanical keyboard for long-term work use? Anyone have experience?


Yeah go browns.

If you need numpad have a look at Rosewill (just be very kind to the removable usb), maybe zowie celeritas. If you can live without a numpad then one of the CM keyboards. $80 will be hard to stay under, I dunno US prices that well but you are probably looking at $100 or abit over.

All mechanicals are virtually the same shape so ergonomics are the same. Ergonomics are mostly chair position, posture etc afaik.

Thanks! I actually had my Rosewill9000l break from the USB port, so I'm very familiar with their issues. (Really? Transported once?) The zowie and CM storms looked good, I'm thinking of going for the CM Storm quickfire pro.
Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but no one knows why. In our lab, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and no one knows why.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
April 05 2013 17:47 GMT
#5418
On April 06 2013 02:29 ObliviousNA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 00:48 Blaec wrote:
On April 06 2013 00:33 ObliviousNA wrote:
Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting a mechanical to replace my work keyboard. I love my Das professional (Blues) at home, but I'm afraid the noise of a blue switch will be obnoxious to my coworkers. I think that means I should be looking at brown switches, yes? I'm open to suggestions.

Basically I'm looking for a low-key, mid-range board that's quiet(ish) and feels good. I'm as a part-time programmer/student, so I spend a LOT of time on this thing. I'd like to spend less than 80$ on Amazon or Newegg, but that's not a hard cap.

Also, thoughts on the ergonomics of a mechanical keyboard for long-term work use? Anyone have experience?


Yeah go browns.

If you need numpad have a look at Rosewill (just be very kind to the removable usb), maybe zowie celeritas. If you can live without a numpad then one of the CM keyboards. $80 will be hard to stay under, I dunno US prices that well but you are probably looking at $100 or abit over.

All mechanicals are virtually the same shape so ergonomics are the same. Ergonomics are mostly chair position, posture etc afaik.

Thanks! I actually had my Rosewill9000l break from the USB port, so I'm very familiar with their issues. (Really? Transported once?) The zowie and CM storms looked good, I'm thinking of going for the CM Storm quickfire pro.


Yeah as long as you are ok with your work keyboard looking a bit 'gamer' then the CM pro is fine. Looking at newegg it has a few DOAs, but if that happens you just have to wait for them to replace it.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
April 05 2013 18:06 GMT
#5419
Im just waiting for the Rosewill 9000I to come to Norway :D
DERPDERP
Profile Joined October 2010
Kyrgyzstan189 Posts
April 05 2013 18:16 GMT
#5420
On April 05 2013 01:07 FakePseudo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 00:39 Seohce wrote:
On April 04 2013 18:09 snowbird wrote:
On April 03 2013 03:03 Seohce wrote:
On April 02 2013 03:17 Blaec wrote:
On April 02 2013 01:28 Seohce wrote:
Hi guys. I am seaching for a keyboard and thought this would be the best place to ask for help.

The one I have in mind I saw being used in the GSL *I think* by Soulkey. The body was mat grey and the keys orange. If any one reading this knows which one it is off the top of their heads that would be great.


I am pretty sure it is this

[image loading]

It is a Filco, they made a few with yellow caps. Im not sure where you could find one, I don't think they are in production anymore, maybe on ebay?



Thanks man, that's the one. I really like the look of it, although from some googling it seems really hard to get hold of one


I got it and it looks cool, but as has already been said, it's really just the standard Filco TKL model with yellow caps. I checked and the store I bought it from doesn't have it anymore.

Probably easiest to just get a regular Filco TKL and get some custom keycaps and you're gtg


Yeah that would be easy to do and it would look pretty close to the "real" thing, but on the actual yellow key cap version you have the yellow LEDs instead of red(?) and the FILCO logo is yellow. Small differences I know but still...


Mine is Blue


Mine is pink
8)
Prev 1 269 270 271 272 273 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4260
Leta 2655
Soulkey 491
BeSt 477
Soma 263
Rush 146
Killer 44
ZergMaN 29
Shine 28
Shinee 22
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 12
Dota 2
XcaliburYe222
League of Legends
JimRising 583
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
WinterStarcraft718
Sick280
Pyrionflax57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• 3DClanTV 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Jankos1873
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 28m
Patches Events
6h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 28m
OSC
14h 28m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.