• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8130 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 268

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 266 267 268 269 270 383 Next
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
March 27 2013 01:43 GMT
#5341
On March 27 2013 06:04 RoranRock wrote:
is the ducky shine II the best back lit keyboard ?

Biased answer: yes. Objectively: still yes.
WonDeRSC
Profile Joined June 2011
United States234 Posts
March 27 2013 05:39 GMT
#5342
Accidently spilled a drink on my mech keyboard >.<
Hopefully it recovers... I didn't read any guides about repairing it beforehand, so I plugged it into my computer. The capslock key and the number lock key both light for a second, before going away. The keyboard is unresponsive. I placed it in a bag of cat litter about 3 hours later.
I'll take it out in the morning and see if it still works :s
Entenmann
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany7 Posts
March 27 2013 07:15 GMT
#5343
got a "raptor gaming k1" yesterday. it was my first mechanical "pro"-keyboard, and what should I say. using flat keyboards all the last 5 years, I just don't like it. tried it for an hour or so and started to feel my sinews itching already. And I wasn't faster or more confident or anything. actually, quite the contrary was true.
I will send it back today, leaving with the thought that you really have to believe in this mechanical-keyboard-thing to improve with it.
we will stop enhancing the truth in 3, 2, ....
TwilightRain
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany351 Posts
March 27 2013 08:17 GMT
#5344
On March 27 2013 16:15 Entenmann wrote:
got a "raptor gaming k1" yesterday. it was my first mechanical "pro"-keyboard, and what should I say. using flat keyboards all the last 5 years, I just don't like it. tried it for an hour or so and started to feel my sinews itching already. And I wasn't faster or more confident or anything. actually, quite the contrary was true.
I will send it back today, leaving with the thought that you really have to believe in this mechanical-keyboard-thing to improve with it.

You won't get used to a mech keabord in a matter of a couple of hours. Especially not when it has MX Black switches, the stiffest ones out there, most people dislike them for that matter. Also, that keyboard is just a rebranded Cherry, which is nowadays probably the cheapest and worst mech keyboard in terms of quality. You can see it on a shelf in every MediaMarkt and Saturn shop. Which leads me to believe that you just do not know a lot about keyboards and switches, else you probably would not have bought one with black switches as your first, and that one in particular.

In the future, do your research and take your time to decide on matters of tech. Also, jumping to conclusions based on very little experience is not "a very useful talent toi have".
FakePseudo
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium716 Posts
March 27 2013 08:17 GMT
#5345
On March 27 2013 14:39 iiAreJordan wrote:
Accidently spilled a drink on my mech keyboard >.<
Hopefully it recovers... I didn't read any guides about repairing it beforehand, so I plugged it into my computer. The capslock key and the number lock key both light for a second, before going away. The keyboard is unresponsive. I placed it in a bag of cat litter about 3 hours later.
I'll take it out in the morning and see if it still works :s


That's the most stupid thing you could have done unfortunately. Water itself won't damage your keyboard over a short period of time (but corrosion will if you work in a constantly moist place, don't get me wrong). What will destroy your keyboard however is the short caused by the liquid you spilled on the keyboard. So the correct reaction is to plug it out immediately and to let it dry in an open place for as long as it takes (you can remove keycaps and other accessories to speed up the process). You shouldn't plug it back in if you're not 100% sure your keyboard is perfectly dry.

Now your board is most prolly dead, but I wouldn't take the risk of plugging it back in after such a short period of time anyway. Just leave it for 2-3days and hope.
I am the 0.0007% /forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17208334|| Big Black Women Vocals Is Like Porn to my Ears ||San Antonio Spurs|Boston Celtics||#1EZToss Hater;
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-27 09:58:11
March 27 2013 09:05 GMT
#5346
On March 27 2013 17:17 TwilightRain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 16:15 Entenmann wrote:
got a "raptor gaming k1" yesterday. it was my first mechanical "pro"-keyboard, and what should I say. using flat keyboards all the last 5 years, I just don't like it. tried it for an hour or so and started to feel my sinews itching already. And I wasn't faster or more confident or anything. actually, quite the contrary was true.
I will send it back today, leaving with the thought that you really have to believe in this mechanical-keyboard-thing to improve with it.

You won't get used to a mech keabord in a matter of a couple of hours. Especially not when it has MX Black switches, the stiffest ones out there, most people dislike them for that matter. Also, that keyboard is just a rebranded Cherry, which is nowadays probably the cheapest and worst mech keyboard in terms of quality. You can see it on a shelf in every MediaMarkt and Saturn shop. Which leads me to believe that you just do not know a lot about keyboards and switches, else you probably would not have bought one with black switches as your first, and that one in particular.

In the future, do your research and take your time to decide on matters of tech. Also, jumping to conclusions based on very little experience is not "a very useful talent toi have".


Hey, no need to be so aggressive man. You make good points, but if he doesn't like it then he doesn't like it, many people only like scissor switch boards.

So keep giving advice but stay cool about it, no need to pay people out.
Entenmann
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany7 Posts
March 27 2013 09:21 GMT
#5347
On March 27 2013 17:17 TwilightRain wrote:
You won't get used to a mech keabord in a matter of a couple of hours. Especially not when it has MX Black switches, the stiffest ones out there, most people dislike them for that matter. Also, that keyboard is just a rebranded Cherry, which is nowadays probably the cheapest and worst mech keyboard in terms of quality. You can see it on a shelf in every MediaMarkt and Saturn shop. Which leads me to believe that you just do not know a lot about keyboards and switches, else you probably would not have bought one with black switches as your first, and that one in particular.

In the future, do your research and take your time to decide on matters of tech. Also, jumping to conclusions based on very little experience is not "a very useful talent toi have".


I take your point but in fact I read dozens of reviews and asket in this thread for aid. The k1 was one of a very few keyboards with reduced width that had almost no negative voices on it.

So what would be your advice for a gamer willing to spend money for a good keyboard - but not for nice skins or led-illumination - who is used to work and game with flat keys?
we will stop enhancing the truth in 3, 2, ....
MistSC2
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden583 Posts
March 27 2013 09:59 GMT
#5348
Just got a ZOWIE Celeritas and i highly recommend it! it is so sick and the spacebar isnt a big deal at all!
Maru, TY, Clem <3
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
March 27 2013 10:43 GMT
#5349
@Entenmann: There's nothing mechanical out there for you, I'm pretty sure. The Cherry ML switches could perhaps do what you want, but that's only theoretical. There are no keyboards with ML switch except for the Cherry G84 line which has smaller keys than normal. You could still take a look at those keyboards, perhaps you'll like them. There are people that are happy with them.

You should do research about scissor switch keyboards. That's the technology used in good laptop keyboards. There should be some kind of keyboard enthusiast scene about those, and some kind of reviews and discussion. I think I've heard only good things about the Cherry G86. Those are flat rubber domes, but are reportedly reliable regarding the feel of the keys. G86 should be what's inside the Cherry "CyMotion Expert" keyboards, but I don't know where else.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
mrgoochio
Profile Joined April 2009
United States557 Posts
March 27 2013 10:57 GMT
#5350
Can anyone list available bare bones keyboards? (keyboards that you can order without keycaps) or keyboards you can order that come with PBT keycaps already installed? The only one I know of is WASD (barebones).

I'd like to get a cherry mx brown board with PBT keycaps and so far I've come up with the option of getting a WASD barebones with PBT keycaps separately. Any other suggestions?
chengysogood
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
March 27 2013 11:04 GMT
#5351
On March 27 2013 19:57 mrgoochio wrote:
Can anyone list available bare bones keyboards? (keyboards that you can order without keycaps) or keyboards you can order that come with PBT keycaps already installed? The only one I know of is WASD (barebones).

I'd like to get a cherry mx brown board with PBT keycaps and so far I've come up with the option of getting a WASD barebones with PBT keycaps separately. Any other suggestions?


WASD is the only barebone I know of but there are some keyboards that come with PBT caps as standard.

There are some Duckys with PBT, Leopold fc700 and afaik all the topre switch keyboards have PBT.
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
March 27 2013 11:23 GMT
#5352
There should be more keyboards with PBT from the Chinese brands, so those are maybe on qtan's ebay store. My white Keycool has PBT (but I personally feel there's something off about the lettering, so I don't want to recommend that one).
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
TwilightRain
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany351 Posts
March 27 2013 12:13 GMT
#5353
On March 27 2013 18:21 Entenmann wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 17:17 TwilightRain wrote:
You won't get used to a mech keabord in a matter of a couple of hours. Especially not when it has MX Black switches, the stiffest ones out there, most people dislike them for that matter. Also, that keyboard is just a rebranded Cherry, which is nowadays probably the cheapest and worst mech keyboard in terms of quality. You can see it on a shelf in every MediaMarkt and Saturn shop. Which leads me to believe that you just do not know a lot about keyboards and switches, else you probably would not have bought one with black switches as your first, and that one in particular.

In the future, do your research and take your time to decide on matters of tech. Also, jumping to conclusions based on very little experience is not "a very useful talent toi have".


I take your point but in fact I read dozens of reviews and asket in this thread for aid. The k1 was one of a very few keyboards with reduced width that had almost no negative voices on it.

So what would be your advice for a gamer willing to spend money for a good keyboard - but not for nice skins or led-illumination - who is used to work and game with flat keys?


Pretty much what Ropid posted 4 posts above. Full-mechanical keyboards with flat keys are near non-existent.
Take a look at the Cherry G84 line with Cherry ML switches.
Cherry G84-5200 (otherwise known as XS Complete) is the only one with all the keys and a numpad: http://www.amazon.de/Cherry-Complete-Keyboard-Tastatur-Hellgrau/dp/B001NZWI2E/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1364385738&sr=8-7 .
If you don't care about the numpad, Cherry G84-4100 is basically the same keyboard, albeit tenkeyless:
http://www.amazon.de/Cherry-G84-4100LCMDE-2-Tastatur-USB-schwarz/dp/B000XGXV0C/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1364385839&sr=1-1.
You could also take a look at the Tt esports Knucker, but it's basically a rubberdome keyboard with a plunger switch on top of every rubber contact. Looks badass though
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
March 27 2013 13:50 GMT
#5354
It's here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162020

[image loading]
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
brainox
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany292 Posts
March 27 2013 15:13 GMT
#5355
Just bought my second mechanical keyboard, the zowie celeritas. I had the Steelseries 6gv2 before. I like the mx brown much more than the black. Much easier to press, feels much better. I dont have the issue some people mentioned earlier with spacebar.
I have to get used to pressing the brown keys though...
mrgoochio
Profile Joined April 2009
United States557 Posts
March 27 2013 23:02 GMT
#5356
On March 27 2013 20:04 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 19:57 mrgoochio wrote:
Can anyone list available bare bones keyboards? (keyboards that you can order without keycaps) or keyboards you can order that come with PBT keycaps already installed? The only one I know of is WASD (barebones).

I'd like to get a cherry mx brown board with PBT keycaps and so far I've come up with the option of getting a WASD barebones with PBT keycaps separately. Any other suggestions?


WASD is the only barebone I know of but there are some keyboards that come with PBT caps as standard.

There are some Duckys with PBT, Leopold fc700 and afaik all the topre switch keyboards have PBT.


There should be more keyboards with PBT from the Chinese brands, so those are maybe on qtan's ebay store. My white Keycool has PBT (but I personally feel there's something off about the lettering, so I don't want to recommend that one).


I emailed qtan days ago but never got a response back.. probably shoulda just asked on tl or geekhack but I was wondering if the PBT caps he sells will fit a WASD keyboard without fitment issues? I figured I'd try to save some money by getting the barebones and getting this PBT set instead of getting a keyboard and have extra ABS keys after swapping to PBTs.

barebones keyboard (cherry mx browns)
http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-v1-barebones-mechanical-keyboard.html

PBT keycaps
http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/pbt-key-caps/104-pbt-white-side-printed-key/lid=19686618

What do you all think of this setup?
chengysogood
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-28 05:58:52
March 28 2013 05:58 GMT
#5357
On March 28 2013 08:02 mrgoochio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 20:04 Blaec wrote:
On March 27 2013 19:57 mrgoochio wrote:
Can anyone list available bare bones keyboards? (keyboards that you can order without keycaps) or keyboards you can order that come with PBT keycaps already installed? The only one I know of is WASD (barebones).

I'd like to get a cherry mx brown board with PBT keycaps and so far I've come up with the option of getting a WASD barebones with PBT keycaps separately. Any other suggestions?


WASD is the only barebone I know of but there are some keyboards that come with PBT caps as standard.

There are some Duckys with PBT, Leopold fc700 and afaik all the topre switch keyboards have PBT.


Show nested quote +
There should be more keyboards with PBT from the Chinese brands, so those are maybe on qtan's ebay store. My white Keycool has PBT (but I personally feel there's something off about the lettering, so I don't want to recommend that one).


I emailed qtan days ago but never got a response back.. probably shoulda just asked on tl or geekhack but I was wondering if the PBT caps he sells will fit a WASD keyboard without fitment issues? I figured I'd try to save some money by getting the barebones and getting this PBT set instead of getting a keyboard and have extra ABS keys after swapping to PBTs.

barebones keyboard (cherry mx browns)
http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-v1-barebones-mechanical-keyboard.html

PBT keycaps
http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/pbt-key-caps/104-pbt-white-side-printed-key/lid=19686618

What do you all think of this setup?


Those caps will fit fine. If it fits a filco it will definitely fit a WASD.

Pretty good price if you really want PBT caps depending on how much the shipping sets you back.
mrgoochio
Profile Joined April 2009
United States557 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-28 06:15:53
March 28 2013 06:15 GMT
#5358
On March 28 2013 14:58 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2013 08:02 mrgoochio wrote:
On March 27 2013 20:04 Blaec wrote:
On March 27 2013 19:57 mrgoochio wrote:
Can anyone list available bare bones keyboards? (keyboards that you can order without keycaps) or keyboards you can order that come with PBT keycaps already installed? The only one I know of is WASD (barebones).

I'd like to get a cherry mx brown board with PBT keycaps and so far I've come up with the option of getting a WASD barebones with PBT keycaps separately. Any other suggestions?


WASD is the only barebone I know of but there are some keyboards that come with PBT caps as standard.

There are some Duckys with PBT, Leopold fc700 and afaik all the topre switch keyboards have PBT.


There should be more keyboards with PBT from the Chinese brands, so those are maybe on qtan's ebay store. My white Keycool has PBT (but I personally feel there's something off about the lettering, so I don't want to recommend that one).


I emailed qtan days ago but never got a response back.. probably shoulda just asked on tl or geekhack but I was wondering if the PBT caps he sells will fit a WASD keyboard without fitment issues? I figured I'd try to save some money by getting the barebones and getting this PBT set instead of getting a keyboard and have extra ABS keys after swapping to PBTs.

barebones keyboard (cherry mx browns)
http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-v1-barebones-mechanical-keyboard.html

PBT keycaps
http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/pbt-key-caps/104-pbt-white-side-printed-key/lid=19686618

What do you all think of this setup?


Those caps will fit fine. If it fits a filco it will definitely fit a WASD.

Pretty good price if you really want PBT caps depending on how much the shipping sets you back.


$6 for standard shipping, probably going to take a while to ship from china but I rather not spend like $16 on shipping for keycaps lol. It should be $50 for the caps and standard shipping. Do you know where I can get PBT caps elsewhere? These are from qtan (thats his website, hes also an ebay vendor).
chengysogood
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
March 28 2013 07:19 GMT
#5359
On March 28 2013 15:15 mrgoochio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2013 14:58 Blaec wrote:
On March 28 2013 08:02 mrgoochio wrote:
On March 27 2013 20:04 Blaec wrote:
On March 27 2013 19:57 mrgoochio wrote:
Can anyone list available bare bones keyboards? (keyboards that you can order without keycaps) or keyboards you can order that come with PBT keycaps already installed? The only one I know of is WASD (barebones).

I'd like to get a cherry mx brown board with PBT keycaps and so far I've come up with the option of getting a WASD barebones with PBT keycaps separately. Any other suggestions?


WASD is the only barebone I know of but there are some keyboards that come with PBT caps as standard.

There are some Duckys with PBT, Leopold fc700 and afaik all the topre switch keyboards have PBT.


There should be more keyboards with PBT from the Chinese brands, so those are maybe on qtan's ebay store. My white Keycool has PBT (but I personally feel there's something off about the lettering, so I don't want to recommend that one).


I emailed qtan days ago but never got a response back.. probably shoulda just asked on tl or geekhack but I was wondering if the PBT caps he sells will fit a WASD keyboard without fitment issues? I figured I'd try to save some money by getting the barebones and getting this PBT set instead of getting a keyboard and have extra ABS keys after swapping to PBTs.

barebones keyboard (cherry mx browns)
http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-v1-barebones-mechanical-keyboard.html

PBT keycaps
http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/pbt-key-caps/104-pbt-white-side-printed-key/lid=19686618

What do you all think of this setup?


Those caps will fit fine. If it fits a filco it will definitely fit a WASD.

Pretty good price if you really want PBT caps depending on how much the shipping sets you back.


$6 for standard shipping, probably going to take a while to ship from china but I rather not spend like $16 on shipping for keycaps lol. It should be $50 for the caps and standard shipping. Do you know where I can get PBT caps elsewhere? These are from qtan (thats his website, hes also an ebay vendor).


No others I know of, looks like a good deal.
ZappaSC
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark215 Posts
March 28 2013 14:28 GMT
#5360
I just bought the zowie celeritas and have some problems. The spacebar is really really.. hard to press, and dosent react as it should i assume.
its like it does not really fit the board, and dosent have a click to it, like the rest of the keys.
Prev 1 266 267 268 269 270 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O148
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 566
ZZZero.O 148
soO 53
Hyun 53
Dota 2
qojqva2308
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
Doublelift2337
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu633
Other Games
summit1g6143
FrodaN1600
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax215
420jenkins184
Livibee182
QueenE98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur620
• Scarra449
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 52m
Patches Events
17h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 52m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.