• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8152 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 187

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 383 Next
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
August 23 2012 09:18 GMT
#3721
On August 23 2012 17:40 Rixxe wrote:
Looking to buy a new keyboard, thinking either a Ducky or Filco. (TenKeyless with Brown Switches) Which do people recommend for typing and gaming (i code alot so it needs to be good for both)?

Also as i live in the UK, does anyone have any recommendations for companies that might deliver them? Also would prefer it to be UK layout.


I bought a tenkeyless Filco Ninja (UK layout) a couple of days ago from keyboardco.com they delivered next day for like £6, they are a pretty good store so I think if you have a specific questions regarding keyboards they are willing to help etc. The keyboard is sweet, no complaints so far, just a real solid piece of kit, the browns are reasonably loud but nothing crazy and they feel amazing, I haven't used it gaming yet so can't say anything about it in that department, sorry I can't tell you anything more specific.
Javah
Profile Joined August 2010
France739 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 11:02:24
August 23 2012 10:33 GMT
#3722
@Rixxe: I would go for a Filco from Keyboardco. I got mine from them (FR layout) two years ago and it is still brand new after lots of typing and SC2.

Edit: I thought you were decided on Browns so I didn't specify. Mine is Brown and feels perfect for both typing and gaming, while not being too loud (but still noisier than any rubber-dome).
⚀⚅
Rixxe
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom136 Posts
August 23 2012 10:59 GMT
#3723
On August 23 2012 18:18 mememolly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 17:40 Rixxe wrote:
Looking to buy a new keyboard, thinking either a Ducky or Filco. (TenKeyless with Brown Switches) Which do people recommend for typing and gaming (i code alot so it needs to be good for both)?

Also as i live in the UK, does anyone have any recommendations for companies that might deliver them? Also would prefer it to be UK layout.


I bought a tenkeyless Filco Ninja (UK layout) a couple of days ago from keyboardco.com they delivered next day for like £6, they are a pretty good store so I think if you have a specific questions regarding keyboards they are willing to help etc. The keyboard is sweet, no complaints so far, just a real solid piece of kit, the browns are reasonably loud but nothing crazy and they feel amazing, I haven't used it gaming yet so can't say anything about it in that department, sorry I can't tell you anything more specific.


Cheers for the advice, out of curiousity have you tried the Red's? If so did you notice any real difference (better or worse) compared to the Browns?
*bleep* you up in a gangsta style!
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
August 23 2012 14:39 GMT
#3724
Anyone here ever tried the Tesoro Durandal G1NL?

They look pretty neat:
[image loading]

130$ on Amazon for a fully backlit Cherry MX brown switch keyboard seems like an awesome deal.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
August 23 2012 14:48 GMT
#3725
On August 23 2012 23:39 rebdomine wrote:
Anyone here ever tried the Tesoro Durandal G1NL?

They look pretty neat:
[image loading]

130$ on Amazon for a fully backlit Cherry MX brown switch keyboard seems like an awesome deal.

I've never heard of Tesoro but it looks like a nice mechanical keyobard. Gosh how I'm dying for some browns right now. Trying to RMA my blues at the moment because a few of the keys got screwed up.
hoLyNtt
Profile Joined April 2011
United States170 Posts
August 24 2012 00:16 GMT
#3726
On August 23 2012 23:48 Sovano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 23:39 rebdomine wrote:
Anyone here ever tried the Tesoro Durandal G1NL?

They look pretty neat:


130$ on Amazon for a fully backlit Cherry MX brown switch keyboard seems like an awesome deal.

I've never heard of Tesoro but it looks like a nice mechanical keyobard. Gosh how I'm dying for some browns right now. Trying to RMA my blues at the moment because a few of the keys got screwed up.



what brand was it? sorry to hear that.

That Durandal looks soo sweet!! I wish my Rosewill was backlit as I game in teh dark much.I have to put a small USB light to illuminate the keys and even then it's not fully lit.
kiss me
invisible.terran
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States280 Posts
August 24 2012 02:23 GMT
#3727
Hey guys, I just got my Leopold otaku red. It's awesome so far. However, I removed the keycap to add the soft landing pads. When I try to put them back together, it seems that not all key caps are exactly the same (I'm just talking about the small keycaps like q,w or something; not the bigger keycaps). Anybody has any idea about which cap go to where -_-
Thanks in advance guys =)
"Until the very very top, in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in, the only problem is most people cant work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they dont have a real passion for." - Idra
AceLight
Profile Joined March 2012
New Zealand220 Posts
August 24 2012 08:04 GMT
#3728
On August 24 2012 09:16 derb2k2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 23:48 Sovano wrote:
On August 23 2012 23:39 rebdomine wrote:
Anyone here ever tried the Tesoro Durandal G1NL?

They look pretty neat:


130$ on Amazon for a fully backlit Cherry MX brown switch keyboard seems like an awesome deal.

I've never heard of Tesoro but it looks like a nice mechanical keyobard. Gosh how I'm dying for some browns right now. Trying to RMA my blues at the moment because a few of the keys got screwed up.



what brand was it? sorry to hear that.

That Durandal looks soo sweet!! I wish my Rosewill was backlit as I game in teh dark much.I have to put a small USB light to illuminate the keys and even then it's not fully lit.


Artosis uses a Tesoro, if it counts for anything.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-24 11:44:30
August 24 2012 08:58 GMT
#3729
On August 24 2012 11:23 invisible.terran wrote:
Hey guys, I just got my Leopold otaku red. It's awesome so far. However, I removed the keycap to add the soft landing pads. When I try to put them back together, it seems that not all key caps are exactly the same (I'm just talking about the small keycaps like q,w or something; not the bigger keycaps). Anybody has any idea about which cap go to where -_-
Thanks in advance guys =)


Umm does this help?

Basically each row is different.
invisible.terran
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States280 Posts
August 24 2012 12:54 GMT
#3730
Yup, it took me something but definitely helped
"Until the very very top, in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in, the only problem is most people cant work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they dont have a real passion for." - Idra
Warpath
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1242 Posts
August 24 2012 19:11 GMT
#3731
I need some help picking out a new keyboard.
I damaged my current Razer Lycosa trying to do a deep clean under the keycaps and everything, and now a lot of the keys have resistance and stuff popping back up, and the spacebar is beyond repair.
I love the design and feel of the Lycosa so I went to buy one of the updated models.. but theres a thick-ass mirror gloss finish on the keys that INSTANTLY left prints on it, and the shiny look of the keyboard was mad ugly for me.

to preface: Im not too worried about price ranges.
•The main thing that I'm looking for (that isn't listed on most sights) is the height of the keys themselves. I hate the flat laptop style and keys with too much height are super uncomfortable... The height of the Lycosa/Arctosa are perfect for me.
•Really like backlit keyboards, but without a gloss finish, i really want an easy to keep clean keyboard.
Im leaning toward brown keys, but its not set in stone.
•And lastly i need no macro keys (like those things on the left of the blackwidow) and does have the numpad, and i really dont want to pry any keys out, as i use the keyboard for gaming and programming.

Right now im looking at the "Tesoro Durandal G1NL" but the layout kinda irks me a little with the key inbetween Z and shift, so i might just re-buy a new older edition Lycosa if i cant find something else

I'd love suggestions
xgtx
Profile Joined February 2009
227 Posts
August 25 2012 01:14 GMT
#3732
I can't buy any of the suggested keyboards to germany. Also I don't know a single brand of your suggested keyboards. Isn't there any mechanical keyboard which I can buy?
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
August 25 2012 04:29 GMT
#3733
On August 25 2012 04:11 Warpath wrote:
I need some help picking out a new keyboard.
I damaged my current Razer Lycosa trying to do a deep clean under the keycaps and everything, and now a lot of the keys have resistance and stuff popping back up, and the spacebar is beyond repair.
I love the design and feel of the Lycosa so I went to buy one of the updated models.. but theres a thick-ass mirror gloss finish on the keys that INSTANTLY left prints on it, and the shiny look of the keyboard was mad ugly for me.

to preface: Im not too worried about price ranges.
•The main thing that I'm looking for (that isn't listed on most sights) is the height of the keys themselves. I hate the flat laptop style and keys with too much height are super uncomfortable... The height of the Lycosa/Arctosa are perfect for me.
•Really like backlit keyboards, but without a gloss finish, i really want an easy to keep clean keyboard.
Im leaning toward brown keys, but its not set in stone.
•And lastly i need no macro keys (like those things on the left of the blackwidow) and does have the numpad, and i really dont want to pry any keys out, as i use the keyboard for gaming and programming.

Right now im looking at the "Tesoro Durandal G1NL" but the layout kinda irks me a little with the key inbetween Z and shift, so i might just re-buy a new older edition Lycosa if i cant find something else

I'd love suggestions


Mechanical boards as a rule have pretty high keys, I don't think you will like them. Have a look at the microsoft sidewinder x4, and I think there is a logitech with similar height keys.

On August 25 2012 10:14 xgtx wrote:
I can't buy any of the suggested keyboards to germany. Also I don't know a single brand of your suggested keyboards. Isn't there any mechanical keyboard which I can buy?


Have a look at Cherry (there was a link a few pages back) if you want save money. If you are fine with spending a lot, then go get a Filco. To get any more specific I would need to know what you actually want.
TheSwedishFan
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden608 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-25 04:51:26
August 25 2012 04:43 GMT
#3734
I have to clean my filco tenkeyless. The thing is that i'm too lazy to open up all the keys and do all that stuff. You think it's okey to run it in the dishwasher and then let it dry in a warm and dry place for a couple of days to a week?
"Suck it" - Kennigit 2012
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
August 25 2012 05:16 GMT
#3735
On August 25 2012 13:43 TheSwedishFan wrote:
I have to clean my filco tenkeyless. The thing is that i'm too lazy to open up all the keys and do all that stuff. You think it's okey to run it in the dishwasher and then let it dry in a warm and dry place for a couple of days to a week?


Please no. Rubbing alcohol to get rid of germs. Remove ur keycaps and soak them in a little warm water with a touch of dishsoap. Then let dry over night on a towel. Don't put anything in the dishwasher. PBT keycaps are suppossed to withstand higher tempertures than ABS but ABS will definitely get messed up in the dishwasher.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-25 05:44:08
August 25 2012 05:41 GMT
#3736
On August 24 2012 09:16 derb2k2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 23:48 Sovano wrote:
On August 23 2012 23:39 rebdomine wrote:
Anyone here ever tried the Tesoro Durandal G1NL?

They look pretty neat:


130$ on Amazon for a fully backlit Cherry MX brown switch keyboard seems like an awesome deal.

I've never heard of Tesoro but it looks like a nice mechanical keyobard. Gosh how I'm dying for some browns right now. Trying to RMA my blues at the moment because a few of the keys got screwed up.



what brand was it? sorry to hear that.

That Durandal looks soo sweet!! I wish my Rosewill was backlit as I game in teh dark much.I have to put a small USB light to illuminate the keys and even then it's not fully lit.

It was my CM Storm QFR blues. I love that keyboard to death but my left arrow key lost its clickness and gets stuck frequently. I'm RMAing it at the moment and once I get my replacement I'll probably sell it and pick up the browns instead. I have a feeling my room mates won't like my blues haha.

On August 25 2012 13:43 TheSwedishFan wrote:
I have to clean my filco tenkeyless. The thing is that i'm too lazy to open up all the keys and do all that stuff. You think it's okey to run it in the dishwasher and then let it dry in a warm and dry place for a couple of days to a week?

Jeez I can't tell if you're trolling or not. If you have a keycap puller I would still reccommend doing it the long way. You sometimes can't imagine the stuff that gets inside your keyboard. Hair, food crumbs, etc.. I just take out all of my keycaps and then use a can of compressed air to get out my dandruff and dust that gets stored up in there. Afterwards I use wet q-tips and clean every row. Then I finish it off with a set of dry q-tips.
Infernal_dream
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2359 Posts
August 25 2012 06:13 GMT
#3737
On August 25 2012 14:41 Sovano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 09:16 derb2k2 wrote:
On August 23 2012 23:48 Sovano wrote:
On August 23 2012 23:39 rebdomine wrote:
Anyone here ever tried the Tesoro Durandal G1NL?

They look pretty neat:


130$ on Amazon for a fully backlit Cherry MX brown switch keyboard seems like an awesome deal.

I've never heard of Tesoro but it looks like a nice mechanical keyobard. Gosh how I'm dying for some browns right now. Trying to RMA my blues at the moment because a few of the keys got screwed up.



what brand was it? sorry to hear that.

That Durandal looks soo sweet!! I wish my Rosewill was backlit as I game in teh dark much.I have to put a small USB light to illuminate the keys and even then it's not fully lit.

It was my CM Storm QFR blues. I love that keyboard to death but my left arrow key lost its clickness and gets stuck frequently. I'm RMAing it at the moment and once I get my replacement I'll probably sell it and pick up the browns instead. I have a feeling my room mates won't like my blues haha.

Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 13:43 TheSwedishFan wrote:
I have to clean my filco tenkeyless. The thing is that i'm too lazy to open up all the keys and do all that stuff. You think it's okey to run it in the dishwasher and then let it dry in a warm and dry place for a couple of days to a week?

Jeez I can't tell if you're trolling or not. If you have a keycap puller I would still reccommend doing it the long way. You sometimes can't imagine the stuff that gets inside your keyboard. Hair, food crumbs, etc.. I just take out all of my keycaps and then use a can of compressed air to get out my dandruff and dust that gets stored up in there. Afterwards I use wet q-tips and clean every row. Then I finish it off with a set of dry q-tips.


Unfortunately he's not trolling. There's a lot of people that are convinced washing keyboards in the dishwasher is a good idea. I've seen it posted on a few forums. While it MAY work. There's an extreme chance that you're gonna break something, just use compressed air or take all the keys off the board and rub it with a cloth.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
August 25 2012 06:39 GMT
#3738
On August 25 2012 15:13 Infernal_dream wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 14:41 Sovano wrote:
On August 24 2012 09:16 derb2k2 wrote:
On August 23 2012 23:48 Sovano wrote:
On August 23 2012 23:39 rebdomine wrote:
Anyone here ever tried the Tesoro Durandal G1NL?

They look pretty neat:


130$ on Amazon for a fully backlit Cherry MX brown switch keyboard seems like an awesome deal.

I've never heard of Tesoro but it looks like a nice mechanical keyobard. Gosh how I'm dying for some browns right now. Trying to RMA my blues at the moment because a few of the keys got screwed up.



what brand was it? sorry to hear that.

That Durandal looks soo sweet!! I wish my Rosewill was backlit as I game in teh dark much.I have to put a small USB light to illuminate the keys and even then it's not fully lit.

It was my CM Storm QFR blues. I love that keyboard to death but my left arrow key lost its clickness and gets stuck frequently. I'm RMAing it at the moment and once I get my replacement I'll probably sell it and pick up the browns instead. I have a feeling my room mates won't like my blues haha.

On August 25 2012 13:43 TheSwedishFan wrote:
I have to clean my filco tenkeyless. The thing is that i'm too lazy to open up all the keys and do all that stuff. You think it's okey to run it in the dishwasher and then let it dry in a warm and dry place for a couple of days to a week?

Jeez I can't tell if you're trolling or not. If you have a keycap puller I would still reccommend doing it the long way. You sometimes can't imagine the stuff that gets inside your keyboard. Hair, food crumbs, etc.. I just take out all of my keycaps and then use a can of compressed air to get out my dandruff and dust that gets stored up in there. Afterwards I use wet q-tips and clean every row. Then I finish it off with a set of dry q-tips.


Unfortunately he's not trolling. There's a lot of people that are convinced washing keyboards in the dishwasher is a good idea. I've seen it posted on a few forums. While it MAY work. There's an extreme chance that you're gonna break something, just use compressed air or take all the keys off the board and rub it with a cloth.


Its fine with a rubber dome keyboard. But putting a Filco in the dishwasher is madness.
ripster
Profile Joined July 2012
United States64 Posts
August 25 2012 23:31 GMT
#3739
Rofl. Dishwasher.
http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/yttzg/please_dont_listen_to_people_that_tell_you_it_is/
The Number One Mechanical Keyboard Expert On The Liquid Planet
tymt
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden293 Posts
August 26 2012 00:26 GMT
#3740
That tesoro board looks like a rebranded xarmor board.
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O148
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 566
ZZZero.O 148
soO 53
Hyun 53
Dota 2
qojqva2308
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
Doublelift2337
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu633
Other Games
summit1g6143
FrodaN1600
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax215
420jenkins184
Livibee182
QueenE98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur620
• Scarra449
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 51m
Patches Events
17h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 51m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.