• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7981 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 185

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 383 Next
Silencioseu
Profile Joined June 2011
Cyprus493 Posts
August 17 2012 12:22 GMT
#3681
On August 17 2012 20:44 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 17:03 Silencioseu wrote:
Wow, i just checked out qtan's shop on ebay, and the prices as well as the shipping cost for worldwide, are really CHEAP. I kinda regret that i ordered my cm storm quickfire pro for 110 e(sum with shipping), but it was the most accessible keyboard i could find.


On August 17 2012 15:35 Blaec wrote:
On August 17 2012 05:07 Sein wrote:
I think that I am going to wait for Ducky Shine II. I would really like to have either white or blue backlight with blue or brown keys, but all the current ducky shines that fit this criteria are sold out. There is Razer BWU, but the quality control issues I hear about that keyboard has put me off. I don't want to spend $100+ on a keyboard just for a few keys to stop working and be stuck with bad customer service. Max Nighthawk has too few reviews online and Decks are way too expensive and also don't have very many reviews.

Wish CM has a non-red backlit keyboard...

So to sum up my preferences:
Keys: Blue or Brown
Backlight: Probably yes. Blue or white.
Tenkeys: Definitely yes.
Macro keys: Not necessary. Don't really care either way.
Budget: Absolute max at 150. Hopefully won't have to spend that much.


Sounds like the Ducky is right up your alley, and will probably just fit in your budget, and they come out in Aus next month. So hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

CM storm quickfire rapid is not backlit right? ALso meats all your requirements, and it's really cheap.


The CM Storm is backlit, but unfortunately only in red. I really don't like red lights.

CM "Storm" is a series... not "a" keyboard. CM Storm quickfire pro is semi backlit, while the cm storm quickfire rapid is not, don't know about trigger.
i kno i r badass no need to repeat
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 12:25:45
August 17 2012 12:25 GMT
#3682
On August 17 2012 20:52 AceLight wrote:
Anyone know where I can get backlit white keycaps for a Ducky Shine? Either semi transparent or like transparent doubleshot?


Yeah i would like to know that too. Backlit white keycaps together with a keyboard with blue backlighting. sick!
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
August 17 2012 17:45 GMT
#3683
On August 17 2012 21:22 Silencioseu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 20:44 Sein wrote:
On August 17 2012 17:03 Silencioseu wrote:
Wow, i just checked out qtan's shop on ebay, and the prices as well as the shipping cost for worldwide, are really CHEAP. I kinda regret that i ordered my cm storm quickfire pro for 110 e(sum with shipping), but it was the most accessible keyboard i could find.


On August 17 2012 15:35 Blaec wrote:
On August 17 2012 05:07 Sein wrote:
I think that I am going to wait for Ducky Shine II. I would really like to have either white or blue backlight with blue or brown keys, but all the current ducky shines that fit this criteria are sold out. There is Razer BWU, but the quality control issues I hear about that keyboard has put me off. I don't want to spend $100+ on a keyboard just for a few keys to stop working and be stuck with bad customer service. Max Nighthawk has too few reviews online and Decks are way too expensive and also don't have very many reviews.

Wish CM has a non-red backlit keyboard...

So to sum up my preferences:
Keys: Blue or Brown
Backlight: Probably yes. Blue or white.
Tenkeys: Definitely yes.
Macro keys: Not necessary. Don't really care either way.
Budget: Absolute max at 150. Hopefully won't have to spend that much.


Sounds like the Ducky is right up your alley, and will probably just fit in your budget, and they come out in Aus next month. So hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

CM storm quickfire rapid is not backlit right? ALso meats all your requirements, and it's really cheap.


The CM Storm is backlit, but unfortunately only in red. I really don't like red lights.

CM "Storm" is a series... not "a" keyboard. CM Storm quickfire pro is semi backlit, while the cm storm quickfire rapid is not, don't know about trigger.


Yeah, sorry I was abbreviating since he was replying to my post.
FlamingForce
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands701 Posts
August 17 2012 19:17 GMT
#3684
Has anyone gotten a feel of the Mad Catz "S.T.R.I.K.E 7" yet?

I know it's not a mechanical keyboard but the product page mentions something about a "Special" membrane that mimics the feel of mechanical keyboards (Which is till quite vague since I don't know which type of switch it attempts to emulate.)
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
August 17 2012 19:22 GMT
#3685
On August 18 2012 04:17 FlamingForce wrote:
Has anyone gotten a feel of the Mad Catz "S.T.R.I.K.E 7" yet?

I know it's not a mechanical keyboard but the product page mentions something about a "Special" membrane that mimics the feel of mechanical keyboards (Which is till quite vague since I don't know which type of switch it attempts to emulate.)


lol that keyboard looks retarded.

[image loading]
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 19:31:46
August 17 2012 19:30 GMT
#3686
I bet the tops of the membrane are curved so that the keys dont go down until a certain pressure threshold is hit where they then go all the way down. So they feel like an MX blue.

Sort of like how you can take the lid of a glass bottle of tea and you bend it to make a louder and louder pop sound.

feels like mechanical I guess but the mechanicals are going to require way less force to push down.
twitch.tv/medrea
tymt
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden293 Posts
August 17 2012 20:12 GMT
#3687
On August 18 2012 04:17 FlamingForce wrote:
Has anyone gotten a feel of the Mad Catz "S.T.R.I.K.E 7" yet?

I know it's not a mechanical keyboard but the product page mentions something about a "Special" membrane that mimics the feel of mechanical keyboards (Which is till quite vague since I don't know which type of switch it attempts to emulate.)

I'm betting they have no idea themselves, but instead threw in the word mechanical in an effort to justify the crazy price.
DJFaqU
Profile Joined May 2011
466 Posts
August 17 2012 21:57 GMT
#3688
On August 18 2012 04:30 Medrea wrote:
I bet the tops of the membrane are curved so that the keys dont go down until a certain pressure threshold is hit where they then go all the way down.


But that's how all membrane keyboards work, except that due to them being made of rubber, it doesn't quite work as precisely as mechanical switches. I'm guessing it's just a plain old rubber dome keyboard, perhaps with current generation rubber dome equipment from Cherry.
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 22:00:04
August 17 2012 21:59 GMT
#3689
On August 18 2012 04:22 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 04:17 FlamingForce wrote:
Has anyone gotten a feel of the Mad Catz "S.T.R.I.K.E 7" yet?

I know it's not a mechanical keyboard but the product page mentions something about a "Special" membrane that mimics the feel of mechanical keyboards (Which is till quite vague since I don't know which type of switch it attempts to emulate.)


lol that keyboard looks retarded.

[image loading]

If it can do what it looks like and call down an air strike it could be worth it. Otherwise it just looks like overpriced crap.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12059 Posts
August 17 2012 22:07 GMT
#3690
Hey guys wondering if you can help me out. I'm using a Microsoft keyboard that's about 12 years old at this point and I want to go for an upgrade. I want a keyboard that feels good for gaming, one that doesn't click and has a bit of kickback on the keys but also that's relatively good for general purpose typing. I think black switches? are the ones I want to go for, but I have no idea where to start.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
August 17 2012 22:14 GMT
#3691
On August 18 2012 07:07 Qikz wrote:
Hey guys wondering if you can help me out. I'm using a Microsoft keyboard that's about 12 years old at this point and I want to go for an upgrade. I want a keyboard that feels good for gaming, one that doesn't click and has a bit of kickback on the keys but also that's relatively good for general purpose typing. I think black switches? are the ones I want to go for, but I have no idea where to start.


All mechanical keyboard switches except black and red click's.

But they do clack! If you bottom out. So if you don't want the click eihter go with red or black switches. The red switches are easier to press down while the black ones provide more resistance.

Both are excellent for gaming and really nice to type on.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12059 Posts
August 17 2012 22:17 GMT
#3692
On August 18 2012 07:14 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 07:07 Qikz wrote:
Hey guys wondering if you can help me out. I'm using a Microsoft keyboard that's about 12 years old at this point and I want to go for an upgrade. I want a keyboard that feels good for gaming, one that doesn't click and has a bit of kickback on the keys but also that's relatively good for general purpose typing. I think black switches? are the ones I want to go for, but I have no idea where to start.


All mechanical keyboard switches except black and red click's.

But they do clack! If you bottom out. So if you don't want the click eihter go with red or black switches. The red switches are easier to press down while the black ones provide more resistance.

Both are excellent for gaming and really nice to type on.


Black sounds like the one I want to go for, but any specific keyboards you can recommend? I was sort of interested in the SteelSeries 6Gv2 but I'm unsure if the quality holds up as I've heard mixed reviews on it.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 22:25:36
August 17 2012 22:23 GMT
#3693
On August 18 2012 07:17 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 07:14 Waterflow wrote:
On August 18 2012 07:07 Qikz wrote:
Hey guys wondering if you can help me out. I'm using a Microsoft keyboard that's about 12 years old at this point and I want to go for an upgrade. I want a keyboard that feels good for gaming, one that doesn't click and has a bit of kickback on the keys but also that's relatively good for general purpose typing. I think black switches? are the ones I want to go for, but I have no idea where to start.


All mechanical keyboard switches except black and red click's.

But they do clack! If you bottom out. So if you don't want the click eihter go with red or black switches. The red switches are easier to press down while the black ones provide more resistance.

Both are excellent for gaming and really nice to type on.


Black sounds like the one I want to go for, but any specific keyboards you can recommend? I was sort of interested in the SteelSeries 6Gv2 but I'm unsure if the quality holds up as I've heard mixed reviews on it.


I have a 6Gv2 myself with red switches. It's very good for the price you pay and so on but i mean there are keyboards out there with more quality ofcourse. But it's a really good keyboard and it does it's job fine. I really like mine personally.

I only have two mechanical keyboards myself and i haven't tested any others so i really can't recommend anyone out of personal real life experience but Filco is a really good keyboard brand that you might want to look into. Then there's ofcourse Ducky aswell wich is also very good. But these keyboards (Filco & Ducky) can be pretty pricey.

http://www.keyboardco.com/ <------ there you can buy the Filco's. You can email the people who work there if you have any more in depth questions.

But ofcourse there are other keyboards out there that would do fine aswell. I don't think im the right person to recommend you a keyboard i haven't tried though.

I recommended Filco and Ducky simply because they are known for being arguably the best quality keyboards out there.

Good luck and happy hunting!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12059 Posts
August 17 2012 22:29 GMT
#3694
On August 18 2012 07:23 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 07:17 Qikz wrote:
On August 18 2012 07:14 Waterflow wrote:
On August 18 2012 07:07 Qikz wrote:
Hey guys wondering if you can help me out. I'm using a Microsoft keyboard that's about 12 years old at this point and I want to go for an upgrade. I want a keyboard that feels good for gaming, one that doesn't click and has a bit of kickback on the keys but also that's relatively good for general purpose typing. I think black switches? are the ones I want to go for, but I have no idea where to start.


All mechanical keyboard switches except black and red click's.

But they do clack! If you bottom out. So if you don't want the click eihter go with red or black switches. The red switches are easier to press down while the black ones provide more resistance.

Both are excellent for gaming and really nice to type on.


Black sounds like the one I want to go for, but any specific keyboards you can recommend? I was sort of interested in the SteelSeries 6Gv2 but I'm unsure if the quality holds up as I've heard mixed reviews on it.


I have a 6Gv2 myself with red switches. It's very good for the price you pay and so on but i mean there are keyboards out there with more quality ofcourse. But it's a really good keyboard and it does it's job fine. I really like mine personally.

I only have two mechanical keyboards myself and i haven't tested any others so i really can't recommend anyone out of personal real life experience but Filco is a really good keyboard brand that you might want to look into. Then there's ofcourse Ducky aswell wich is also very good. But these keyboards (Filco & Ducky) can be pretty pricey.

http://www.keyboardco.com/ <------ there you can buy the Filco's. You can email the people who work there if you have any more in depth questions.

But ofcourse there are other keyboards out there that would do fine aswell. I don't think im the right person to recommend you a keyboard i haven't tried though.

I recommended Filco and Ducky simply because they are known for being arguably the best quality keyboards out there.

Good luck and happy hunting!


Oof, those Filco's are pricey O_O
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 22:39:12
August 17 2012 22:36 GMT
#3695
On August 18 2012 07:29 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 07:23 Waterflow wrote:
On August 18 2012 07:17 Qikz wrote:
On August 18 2012 07:14 Waterflow wrote:
On August 18 2012 07:07 Qikz wrote:
Hey guys wondering if you can help me out. I'm using a Microsoft keyboard that's about 12 years old at this point and I want to go for an upgrade. I want a keyboard that feels good for gaming, one that doesn't click and has a bit of kickback on the keys but also that's relatively good for general purpose typing. I think black switches? are the ones I want to go for, but I have no idea where to start.


All mechanical keyboard switches except black and red click's.

But they do clack! If you bottom out. So if you don't want the click eihter go with red or black switches. The red switches are easier to press down while the black ones provide more resistance.

Both are excellent for gaming and really nice to type on.


Black sounds like the one I want to go for, but any specific keyboards you can recommend? I was sort of interested in the SteelSeries 6Gv2 but I'm unsure if the quality holds up as I've heard mixed reviews on it.


I have a 6Gv2 myself with red switches. It's very good for the price you pay and so on but i mean there are keyboards out there with more quality ofcourse. But it's a really good keyboard and it does it's job fine. I really like mine personally.

I only have two mechanical keyboards myself and i haven't tested any others so i really can't recommend anyone out of personal real life experience but Filco is a really good keyboard brand that you might want to look into. Then there's ofcourse Ducky aswell wich is also very good. But these keyboards (Filco & Ducky) can be pretty pricey.

http://www.keyboardco.com/ <------ there you can buy the Filco's. You can email the people who work there if you have any more in depth questions.

But ofcourse there are other keyboards out there that would do fine aswell. I don't think im the right person to recommend you a keyboard i haven't tried though.

I recommended Filco and Ducky simply because they are known for being arguably the best quality keyboards out there.

Good luck and happy hunting!


Oof, those Filco's are pricey O_O


There is also a keyboard with black switches called CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid. It's not too pricey. You'll have to check some reviews and stuff for yourself though i have no idea how it is. You could also check out Qpad MK-50 pro. And then you could also check out Tt eSPORTS MEKA G1 Gaming Keyboard.

You should check some earlier posts in this thread aswell that will provide you with some possible answers.

Need to zZzZzZzZzZz now
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
August 17 2012 23:44 GMT
#3696
On August 17 2012 21:22 Silencioseu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 20:44 Sein wrote:
On August 17 2012 17:03 Silencioseu wrote:
Wow, i just checked out qtan's shop on ebay, and the prices as well as the shipping cost for worldwide, are really CHEAP. I kinda regret that i ordered my cm storm quickfire pro for 110 e(sum with shipping), but it was the most accessible keyboard i could find.


On August 17 2012 15:35 Blaec wrote:
On August 17 2012 05:07 Sein wrote:
I think that I am going to wait for Ducky Shine II. I would really like to have either white or blue backlight with blue or brown keys, but all the current ducky shines that fit this criteria are sold out. There is Razer BWU, but the quality control issues I hear about that keyboard has put me off. I don't want to spend $100+ on a keyboard just for a few keys to stop working and be stuck with bad customer service. Max Nighthawk has too few reviews online and Decks are way too expensive and also don't have very many reviews.

Wish CM has a non-red backlit keyboard...

So to sum up my preferences:
Keys: Blue or Brown
Backlight: Probably yes. Blue or white.
Tenkeys: Definitely yes.
Macro keys: Not necessary. Don't really care either way.
Budget: Absolute max at 150. Hopefully won't have to spend that much.


Sounds like the Ducky is right up your alley, and will probably just fit in your budget, and they come out in Aus next month. So hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

CM storm quickfire rapid is not backlit right? ALso meats all your requirements, and it's really cheap.


The CM Storm is backlit, but unfortunately only in red. I really don't like red lights.

CM "Storm" is a series... not "a" keyboard. CM Storm quickfire pro is semi backlit, while the cm storm quickfire rapid is not, don't know about trigger.

To be more accurate, the CM Storm QFR only has 3 backlit keys. The caps lock, F9, and scroll lock. Although F9 is only use in conjunction with the FN key to disable the windows key (convienent for gamers), no one uses scroll lock, and I use shift for capitalizing letters. Other than that its not a backlit keyboard.
AceLight
Profile Joined March 2012
New Zealand220 Posts
August 18 2012 08:37 GMT
#3697
On August 17 2012 20:52 AceLight wrote:
Anyone know where I can get backlit white keycaps for a Ducky Shine? Either semi transparent or like transparent doubleshot?


Bump?
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
August 18 2012 12:04 GMT
#3698
Hey guys, I know that Costar makes the CM Storm QFR keyboard. Who makes the Quick Fire Pro and the Trigger keyboards??
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
August 18 2012 12:28 GMT
#3699
On August 18 2012 21:04 exousia_7 wrote:
Hey guys, I know that Costar makes the CM Storm QFR keyboard. Who makes the Quick Fire Pro and the Trigger keyboards??


No idea. Do you know who makes the Steelseries 6Gv2's?
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
August 18 2012 21:38 GMT
#3700
On August 18 2012 21:04 exousia_7 wrote:
Hey guys, I know that Costar makes the CM Storm QFR keyboard. Who makes the Quick Fire Pro and the Trigger keyboards??


Should be the same. I wouldn't understand switching companies for 104-boards.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 568
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20368
Calm 3631
Mini 405
Mind 77
Free 68
910 65
soO 33
Trap 31
Aegong 25
Dota 2
Gorgc6933
XaKoH 308
canceldota63
Counter-Strike
fl0m5892
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3307
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt547
Liquid`Hasu266
Livibee220
Khaldor195
C9.Mang0148
Trikslyr124
RotterdaM104
IndyStarCraft 74
QueenE73
ZombieGrub29
BRAT_OK 21
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV282
League of Legends
• Nemesis2278
Other Games
• Shiphtur754
• imaqtpie724
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.