• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War65.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10173 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 183

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 383 Next
ripster
Profile Joined July 2012
United States64 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 15:26:26
August 11 2012 15:08 GMT
#3641
I'm slowly building them up and posting at reddit /r/mechanicalkeyboards/ links to IMGUR albums.

Like the ALPS Guide. Blue Complicated Clicky ALPS for example activates at 65g.
[image loading]

If there is particular content you want recreated just post a request at:
http://www.reddit.com/r/mechanicalkeyboards
The Number One Mechanical Keyboard Expert On The Liquid Planet
sc_oldboy
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany35 Posts
August 11 2012 21:48 GMT
#3642
Hello I read in the guidelines that I should post in this thread so here we go. I have never had a mechanical keyboard but I'm avid longtime player but I also need to use the keyboard for university. I have read the sources linked and I am not sure what to get especially since black switches aren't supposed to be so great for typing. Plus I'm from Germany so only more common keyboards are available. The ones I found are the Steelseries 6gv2, Thermaltake Meka g1 and the razer blackwidow. Can anybody help me with this?
What does one have to do to become a Zerg gosu? First empty your mind, get your firm grip on the mouse and practice hard, and don't get stressed out. Zerg gosuness is measured by enjoyment you get without getting stressed out, not skill. That's gosu.
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
August 13 2012 02:31 GMT
#3643
On August 12 2012 06:48 sc_oldboy wrote:
Hello I read in the guidelines that I should post in this thread so here we go. I have never had a mechanical keyboard but I'm avid longtime player but I also need to use the keyboard for university. I have read the sources linked and I am not sure what to get especially since black switches aren't supposed to be so great for typing. Plus I'm from Germany so only more common keyboards are available. The ones I found are the Steelseries 6gv2, Thermaltake Meka g1 and the razer blackwidow. Can anybody help me with this?


Unless you want to pay international shipping from a site like Elitekeyboards or qtan5370, Thermaltake is a good choice.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Kaitokid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany1327 Posts
August 13 2012 14:53 GMT
#3644
On August 12 2012 06:48 sc_oldboy wrote:
Hello I read in the guidelines that I should post in this thread so here we go. I have never had a mechanical keyboard but I'm avid longtime player but I also need to use the keyboard for university. I have read the sources linked and I am not sure what to get especially since black switches aren't supposed to be so great for typing. Plus I'm from Germany so only more common keyboards are available. The ones I found are the Steelseries 6gv2, Thermaltake Meka g1 and the razer blackwidow. Can anybody help me with this?


I have a 6gv2 and a Blackwidow and I prefer the Blackwidow by far. They keys of the 6gv2 are way too hard to press in my opinion. You might also look into QPAD keyboards like the MK-50, its cheap (around 75€) and you can get it with any switch type you want. I have one with Red switches and I find it much better than the SS 6gv2 aswell, keys way easier to press and it has a palmrest which is removable, size and shape is about same like 6gv2.
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
August 13 2012 15:10 GMT
#3645
On August 12 2012 06:48 sc_oldboy wrote:
Hello I read in the guidelines that I should post in this thread so here we go. I have never had a mechanical keyboard but I'm avid longtime player but I also need to use the keyboard for university. I have read the sources linked and I am not sure what to get especially since black switches aren't supposed to be so great for typing. Plus I'm from Germany so only more common keyboards are available. The ones I found are the Steelseries 6gv2, Thermaltake Meka g1 and the razer blackwidow. Can anybody help me with this?

There's also the Cherry G80-3000 in Germany. Look it up at amazon.de, it is only 52 €. You can get it with blue, black and clear MX switches. The clear switches you have to be careful with, the description of those keyboards sound like they would be using brown switches, but the keys are actually as hard to press as the black switches.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
JerKy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)3013 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-13 23:36:24
August 13 2012 23:10 GMT
#3646
edit: nvm
You can type "StarCraft" with just your left hand.
Odeyuken
Profile Joined June 2009
France94 Posts
August 14 2012 10:34 GMT
#3647
Hello,

So I guess posting here is better than starting a whole new keyboard thread. I am not specifically looking for a mechanical keyboard, in fact I am not sure what a mechanical keyboard really is. My old keyboard died a while ago, and it is no longer for sale at the local hardware shop I usually go to. So I thought that if I am going to buy a keyboard online, I might as well buy a good one and get some advice here.

Basically I'm looking for that hard feeling when I am typing, for some kind of response from the keys ; in fact I want the opposite of a laptop keyboard, because I hate it when you don't even feel the keys beneath your fingers. The K260 combo I had was perfect for that, and it was really cheap too (20€ ~). I am ready to invest a little more money this time, but I don't feel like spending more than 50€ for that.

I do not play that much SC2 anymore, but I still do, occasionally. Though the main purpose of this keyboard will be typing, and I do want a comfortable feeling and experience with that.

Can anyone help me ? Thank you in advance !
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 10:54:34
August 14 2012 10:46 GMT
#3648
On August 14 2012 19:34 Odeyuken wrote:
Hello,

So I guess posting here is better than starting a whole new keyboard thread. I am not specifically looking for a mechanical keyboard, in fact I am not sure what a mechanical keyboard really is. My old keyboard died a while ago, and it is no longer for sale at the local hardware shop I usually go to. So I thought that if I am going to buy a keyboard online, I might as well buy a good one and get some advice here.

Basically I'm looking for that hard feeling when I am typing, for some kind of response from the keys ; in fact I want the opposite of a laptop keyboard, because I hate it when you don't even feel the keys beneath your fingers. The K260 combo I had was perfect for that, and it was really cheap too (20€ ~). I am ready to invest a little more money this time, but I don't feel like spending more than 50€ for that.

I do not play that much SC2 anymore, but I still do, occasionally. Though the main purpose of this keyboard will be typing, and I do want a comfortable feeling and experience with that.

Can anyone help me ? Thank you in advance !


Im not super sure what you mean by the hard feeling, but imo a blue MX switched keyboard cant be beat for typing.

Though this is a subjective opinion so if you can, go to a store and try out a Razer Blackwidow. Don't buy a Blackwidow, there are better keyboards around. Im just recommending you look for it because its very common and has blue switches.
Odeyuken
Profile Joined June 2009
France94 Posts
August 14 2012 11:44 GMT
#3649
On August 14 2012 19:46 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 19:34 Odeyuken wrote:
Hello,

So I guess posting here is better than starting a whole new keyboard thread. I am not specifically looking for a mechanical keyboard, in fact I am not sure what a mechanical keyboard really is. My old keyboard died a while ago, and it is no longer for sale at the local hardware shop I usually go to. So I thought that if I am going to buy a keyboard online, I might as well buy a good one and get some advice here.

Basically I'm looking for that hard feeling when I am typing, for some kind of response from the keys ; in fact I want the opposite of a laptop keyboard, because I hate it when you don't even feel the keys beneath your fingers. The K260 combo I had was perfect for that, and it was really cheap too (20€ ~). I am ready to invest a little more money this time, but I don't feel like spending more than 50€ for that.

I do not play that much SC2 anymore, but I still do, occasionally. Though the main purpose of this keyboard will be typing, and I do want a comfortable feeling and experience with that.

Can anyone help me ? Thank you in advance !


Im not super sure what you mean by the hard feeling, but imo a blue MX switched keyboard cant be beat for typing.

Though this is a subjective opinion so if you can, go to a store and try out a Razer Blackwidow. Don't buy a Blackwidow, there are better keyboards around. Im just recommending you look for it because its very common and has blue switches.


It's hard to put it in words... let's say I'm a piano player and I like it when the keys "bounce" under my fingers.
As for the suggestion, it looks a bit expensive (100 USD ? ~) Thanks though
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
August 14 2012 11:59 GMT
#3650
On August 14 2012 20:44 Odeyuken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 19:46 Blaec wrote:
On August 14 2012 19:34 Odeyuken wrote:
Hello,

So I guess posting here is better than starting a whole new keyboard thread. I am not specifically looking for a mechanical keyboard, in fact I am not sure what a mechanical keyboard really is. My old keyboard died a while ago, and it is no longer for sale at the local hardware shop I usually go to. So I thought that if I am going to buy a keyboard online, I might as well buy a good one and get some advice here.

Basically I'm looking for that hard feeling when I am typing, for some kind of response from the keys ; in fact I want the opposite of a laptop keyboard, because I hate it when you don't even feel the keys beneath your fingers. The K260 combo I had was perfect for that, and it was really cheap too (20€ ~). I am ready to invest a little more money this time, but I don't feel like spending more than 50€ for that.

I do not play that much SC2 anymore, but I still do, occasionally. Though the main purpose of this keyboard will be typing, and I do want a comfortable feeling and experience with that.

Can anyone help me ? Thank you in advance !


Im not super sure what you mean by the hard feeling, but imo a blue MX switched keyboard cant be beat for typing.

Though this is a subjective opinion so if you can, go to a store and try out a Razer Blackwidow. Don't buy a Blackwidow, there are better keyboards around. Im just recommending you look for it because its very common and has blue switches.


It's hard to put it in words... let's say I'm a piano player and I like it when the keys "bounce" under my fingers.
As for the suggestion, it looks a bit expensive (100 USD ? ~) Thanks though


Well a mechanical board should be good for that.

Yeh the Blackwidow is expensive, but a decent amount of stores have them in stock and they have a little cutout so you can try the keys.

So, go to a store and try out a blackwidow. Then if you like it go find a cherry in blues which should be roughly 50 euro I think.
tschecko
Profile Joined August 2012
Andorra39 Posts
August 14 2012 14:29 GMT
#3651
mx blue cherry @ odeyken

is probably your best choice...
NOO
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
August 14 2012 14:59 GMT
#3652
On August 14 2012 20:44 Odeyuken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 19:46 Blaec wrote:
On August 14 2012 19:34 Odeyuken wrote:
Hello,

So I guess posting here is better than starting a whole new keyboard thread. I am not specifically looking for a mechanical keyboard, in fact I am not sure what a mechanical keyboard really is. My old keyboard died a while ago, and it is no longer for sale at the local hardware shop I usually go to. So I thought that if I am going to buy a keyboard online, I might as well buy a good one and get some advice here.

Basically I'm looking for that hard feeling when I am typing, for some kind of response from the keys ; in fact I want the opposite of a laptop keyboard, because I hate it when you don't even feel the keys beneath your fingers. The K260 combo I had was perfect for that, and it was really cheap too (20€ ~). I am ready to invest a little more money this time, but I don't feel like spending more than 50€ for that.

I do not play that much SC2 anymore, but I still do, occasionally. Though the main purpose of this keyboard will be typing, and I do want a comfortable feeling and experience with that.

Can anyone help me ? Thank you in advance !


Im not super sure what you mean by the hard feeling, but imo a blue MX switched keyboard cant be beat for typing.

Though this is a subjective opinion so if you can, go to a store and try out a Razer Blackwidow. Don't buy a Blackwidow, there are better keyboards around. Im just recommending you look for it because its very common and has blue switches.


It's hard to put it in words... let's say I'm a piano player and I like it when the keys "bounce" under my fingers.
As for the suggestion, it looks a bit expensive (100 USD ? ~) Thanks though

From what you described in your original post blue switches seem ideal for you. You'll have a clicky sound so you know when you're pressing keys and they are very enjoyable to type on; a typist's dream. Like others have said try and search for a store with the Razer BW. I actually did that my first time when testing out switches for the first time and man is it incredible for your first time, and there's even better keyboards than the Razer BW. Some even cheaper than it itself, and still better.
Odeyuken
Profile Joined June 2009
France94 Posts
August 15 2012 10:29 GMT
#3653
Okay I guess I'll go for that then ! Thank you for all the kind answers : )
m1rk3
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada412 Posts
August 15 2012 10:55 GMT
#3654
On August 14 2012 20:44 Odeyuken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 19:46 Blaec wrote:
On August 14 2012 19:34 Odeyuken wrote:
Hello,

So I guess posting here is better than starting a whole new keyboard thread. I am not specifically looking for a mechanical keyboard, in fact I am not sure what a mechanical keyboard really is. My old keyboard died a while ago, and it is no longer for sale at the local hardware shop I usually go to. So I thought that if I am going to buy a keyboard online, I might as well buy a good one and get some advice here.

Basically I'm looking for that hard feeling when I am typing, for some kind of response from the keys ; in fact I want the opposite of a laptop keyboard, because I hate it when you don't even feel the keys beneath your fingers. The K260 combo I had was perfect for that, and it was really cheap too (20€ ~). I am ready to invest a little more money this time, but I don't feel like spending more than 50€ for that.

I do not play that much SC2 anymore, but I still do, occasionally. Though the main purpose of this keyboard will be typing, and I do want a comfortable feeling and experience with that.

Can anyone help me ? Thank you in advance !


Im not super sure what you mean by the hard feeling, but imo a blue MX switched keyboard cant be beat for typing.

Though this is a subjective opinion so if you can, go to a store and try out a Razer Blackwidow. Don't buy a Blackwidow, there are better keyboards around. Im just recommending you look for it because its very common and has blue switches.


It's hard to put it in words... let's say I'm a piano player and I like it when the keys "bounce" under my fingers.
As for the suggestion, it looks a bit expensive (100 USD ? ~) Thanks though


All of the boards have a bounce, the blues have a slower "bounce" because of the bump. Try the blacks.
For the Dominion!
Grimmyman123
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada939 Posts
August 15 2012 11:04 GMT
#3655
Note: Razer BlackWidow is NOT Rage proof.

They fold actually quite easily.
Win. That's all that matters. Win. Nobody likes to lose.
Chrono000
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Korea (South)358 Posts
August 15 2012 13:40 GMT
#3656
Why are red more expensive and harder to find? I just dont get it. I don't think they are much different or much harder to manufacture. I kind of get the vibe its a marketing thing, trying to sell them off as rare and more suited to the gamer. I've tried reds and they are very very much the same as blacks and only gamers that play for 8 hours would have any significant use out of the light touch.
hoLyNtt
Profile Joined April 2011
United States170 Posts
August 15 2012 13:47 GMT
#3657
On August 15 2012 22:40 Chrono000 wrote:
Why are red more expensive and harder to find? I just dont get it. I don't think they are much different or much harder to manufacture. I kind of get the vibe its a marketing thing, trying to sell them off as rare and more suited to the gamer. I've tried reds and they are very very much the same as blacks and only gamers that play for 8 hours would have any significant use out of the light touch.


it might be some sort of marketing ploy you are right. I don't believe they are harder to manufacture so the fact the red swtich boards are scarce is kinda weird. On some sites they are priced higher than the other switches and lower on others.
kiss me
theonemephisto
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States409 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 15:11:11
August 15 2012 15:08 GMT
#3658
Don't know if someone has mentioned this, but Filco's are back in stock on amazon. (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_electronics?_encoding=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Filco&node=172282).

Tenkeyless or full-sized, with blue, brown, or red switches. $139 - 159 depending on the model and qualifies for Amazon Prime, which is a pretty amazing deal for such great keyboards. For reference, Tactile = Brown, Clicky = Blue, Linear = Red. I've had the Ninja Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless with Browns for a couple months now, and it's literally the perfect keyboard.
Adeeler
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom764 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 20:26:33
August 15 2012 20:24 GMT
#3659
Received my Blackwidow Tournament Edition today. I had the standard blackwidow just before. I have t o say its much tighter overall can finally keep my mouse hand closer to straight on rather then out to the side which is really good for control and stress on right shoulder

I kind of wish it still had the macro buttons on the left hand side so I could reassign some keys to them but the size advantage on the right side with the removal of the numpad is enough.
Odeyuken
Profile Joined June 2009
France94 Posts
August 15 2012 21:21 GMT
#3660
On August 14 2012 20:59 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2012 20:44 Odeyuken wrote:
On August 14 2012 19:46 Blaec wrote:
On August 14 2012 19:34 Odeyuken wrote:
Hello,

So I guess posting here is better than starting a whole new keyboard thread. I am not specifically looking for a mechanical keyboard, in fact I am not sure what a mechanical keyboard really is. My old keyboard died a while ago, and it is no longer for sale at the local hardware shop I usually go to. So I thought that if I am going to buy a keyboard online, I might as well buy a good one and get some advice here.

Basically I'm looking for that hard feeling when I am typing, for some kind of response from the keys ; in fact I want the opposite of a laptop keyboard, because I hate it when you don't even feel the keys beneath your fingers. The K260 combo I had was perfect for that, and it was really cheap too (20€ ~). I am ready to invest a little more money this time, but I don't feel like spending more than 50€ for that.

I do not play that much SC2 anymore, but I still do, occasionally. Though the main purpose of this keyboard will be typing, and I do want a comfortable feeling and experience with that.

Can anyone help me ? Thank you in advance !


Im not super sure what you mean by the hard feeling, but imo a blue MX switched keyboard cant be beat for typing.

Though this is a subjective opinion so if you can, go to a store and try out a Razer Blackwidow. Don't buy a Blackwidow, there are better keyboards around. Im just recommending you look for it because its very common and has blue switches.


It's hard to put it in words... let's say I'm a piano player and I like it when the keys "bounce" under my fingers.
As for the suggestion, it looks a bit expensive (100 USD ? ~) Thanks though


Well a mechanical board should be good for that.

Yeh the Blackwidow is expensive, but a decent amount of stores have them in stock and they have a little cutout so you can try the keys.

So, go to a store and try out a blackwidow. Then if you like it go find a cherry in blues which should be roughly 50 euro I think.


I did do some research, and I can't find anything that is THAT cheap (50€). But then again maybe I'm looking at the wrong websites !
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 411
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34889
Calm 7316
Rain 1900
Bisu 1764
Jaedong 1131
Horang2 672
FanTaSy 646
BeSt 531
Larva 435
Soma 420
[ Show more ]
Light 355
Rush 293
Stork 255
ZerO 236
Snow 215
Zeus 171
Barracks 134
Free 125
Mind 99
910 95
Mong 70
Killer 67
Pusan 47
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 40
Shinee 36
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 13
Noble 10
Rock 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7999
XaKoH 243
Counter-Strike
fl0m3120
olofmeister886
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2177
B2W.Neo867
hiko375
Lowko321
crisheroes289
Mlord187
Hui .130
Livibee105
RotterdaM104
Mew2King77
djWHEAT72
QueenE33
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3650
• Jankos2447
• TFBlade610
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 31m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.