• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7964 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 160

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 653 Next
Ikidomari
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia485 Posts
June 18 2012 14:21 GMT
#3181
On June 18 2012 18:45 lost_artz wrote:
I'm having an issue with my graphic card's driver. Everytime I boot my computer, includes restarts, my graphic card's driver seem to uninstall themself. If I open up my device manager it says that there's still a driver installed but basic things such as Aero will not work. I also have tried running Minecraft to compare FPS - 20-30 after boot vs 160-260 after updating the drivers after every time I boot PC. The only thing that's change between those two comparisons is installing the driver again.

to make things more confusing if I try running the Troubleshooter for Aero (before updating the driver) it will say that my Graphics card isn't compatible even though I know for a fact it is because Aero will work AFTER updating my driver.

Unfortunately to further make even matters worse this is happening to my PC I built last week.

System specs/parts
MOBO: ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M LGA 1155 Intel Z77
Graphics card: ASUS ENGTX550 Ti/DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 550
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3
Harddrive (IDK if this matters: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB
PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650

Help is very much so appreciated. I need it lol. If you could also PM me a copy of any ideas you have I'd appreciate it as I may or may not see feedback posted here.

I'd love to know the answer to this, too. AMD Catalyst seems to uninstall itself every time i reboot
That's what i guess for stinging out and getting Nvidia though i guess
Just break the rules, and you see the truth.
DuraLot
Profile Joined January 2012
Norway32 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 16:01:45
June 18 2012 15:36 GMT
#3182
What is the name of the headset that the casters have been using so far at dreamhack. (the egg-coloured one with a box shaped microphone).
Edit, found it
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 19:08:52
June 18 2012 18:33 GMT
#3183
I need some help with iTunes. At the moment, my entire library is encoded in 256kbps AAC. Due to some compatibility issues, I want to convert my library to 256kbps MP3. If I use the default iTunes MP3 encoder to do so, will I experience a notable hit in quality, or any errors? I'm getting mixed opinions from the ten minutes I spent Googling for an answer, so I'd like to make sure I'm making the right decision.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Moosy
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada396 Posts
June 18 2012 18:50 GMT
#3184
does upload affect battle.net mm gameplay? or is it just download+ ping... thanks
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
June 18 2012 18:51 GMT
#3185
I wan't to be able to stream SC2 that's being played on my desktop from my laptop. How do I go about doing this?
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 19:00:41
June 18 2012 18:54 GMT
#3186
On June 19 2012 03:33 Archas wrote:
I need some help with iTunes. At the moment, my entire library is encoded in 256kbps AAC. Due to some compatibility issues, I want to convert my library to 256kbps MP3. If I use the default iTunes MP3 encoder to so do, will I experience a notable hit in quality, or any errors? I'm getting mixed opinions from the ten minutes I spent Googling for an answer, so I'd like to make sure I'm making the right decision.

You want to transcode 256 kbps AAC to 256 kbps MP3? That would be losing quality, definitely. Reripping all CDs to 256 kbps MP3 would probably be a slight hit in quality (compared to CD quality and to the 256 kbps AAC as well), depending on the encoder, but nothing really worth noting.


On June 19 2012 03:50 Moosy wrote:
does upload affect battle.net mm gameplay? or is it just download+ ping... thanks

With online gaming and similar applications, it's pretty much just latency both ways ("ping" crudely assesses this).


On June 19 2012 03:51 cydial wrote:
I wan't to be able to stream SC2 that's being played on my desktop from my laptop. How do I go about doing this?

Capture card, active splitter. Hopefully your laptop has USB3. Beware of capture resolution / fps limitations—many can't do 1080p @ 60 fps, for example.
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
June 18 2012 19:48 GMT
#3187
On June 19 2012 03:54 Myrmidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 03:33 Archas wrote:
I need some help with iTunes. At the moment, my entire library is encoded in 256kbps AAC. Due to some compatibility issues, I want to convert my library to 256kbps MP3. If I use the default iTunes MP3 encoder to so do, will I experience a notable hit in quality, or any errors? I'm getting mixed opinions from the ten minutes I spent Googling for an answer, so I'd like to make sure I'm making the right decision.

You want to transcode 256 kbps AAC to 256 kbps MP3? That would be losing quality, definitely. Reripping all CDs to 256 kbps MP3 would probably be a slight hit in quality (compared to CD quality and to the 256 kbps AAC as well), depending on the encoder, but nothing really worth noting.


Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 03:50 Moosy wrote:
does upload affect battle.net mm gameplay? or is it just download+ ping... thanks

With online gaming and similar applications, it's pretty much just latency both ways ("ping" crudely assesses this).


Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 03:51 cydial wrote:
I wan't to be able to stream SC2 that's being played on my desktop from my laptop. How do I go about doing this?

Capture card, active splitter. Hopefully your laptop has USB3. Beware of capture resolution / fps limitations—many can't do 1080p @ 60 fps, for example.


I always thought capture cards were for consoles. I'm looking but I can't find one that's for pc monitors.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
June 18 2012 19:58 GMT
#3188
On June 19 2012 04:48 cydial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 03:54 Myrmidon wrote:
On June 19 2012 03:33 Archas wrote:
I need some help with iTunes. At the moment, my entire library is encoded in 256kbps AAC. Due to some compatibility issues, I want to convert my library to 256kbps MP3. If I use the default iTunes MP3 encoder to so do, will I experience a notable hit in quality, or any errors? I'm getting mixed opinions from the ten minutes I spent Googling for an answer, so I'd like to make sure I'm making the right decision.

You want to transcode 256 kbps AAC to 256 kbps MP3? That would be losing quality, definitely. Reripping all CDs to 256 kbps MP3 would probably be a slight hit in quality (compared to CD quality and to the 256 kbps AAC as well), depending on the encoder, but nothing really worth noting.


On June 19 2012 03:50 Moosy wrote:
does upload affect battle.net mm gameplay? or is it just download+ ping... thanks

With online gaming and similar applications, it's pretty much just latency both ways ("ping" crudely assesses this).


On June 19 2012 03:51 cydial wrote:
I wan't to be able to stream SC2 that's being played on my desktop from my laptop. How do I go about doing this?

Capture card, active splitter. Hopefully your laptop has USB3. Beware of capture resolution / fps limitations—many can't do 1080p @ 60 fps, for example.


I always thought capture cards were for consoles. I'm looking but I can't find one that's for pc monitors.


The stuff that can record for PC monitors (HDMI, VGA, etc.) cost a little bit more.

There's this one for example:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100049

I personally use it and it's great. But like Myrm said, it has limitations.
Kobain
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 20:51:14
June 18 2012 20:44 GMT
#3189
Ive been listening to grooveshark for a long time without any problems but all of a sudden i get the error "It looks like there may be an issue with the song you selected. We'll move to the next song." I tried the method of disabling pepper flash or whatever in the about plugins for chrome section but nothing seems to work. please help

To expand on this I cant listen to anything its not the actual song being broken its something clientside
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 22:13:39
June 18 2012 22:13 GMT
#3190
On June 19 2012 04:58 jacosajh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 04:48 cydial wrote:
On June 19 2012 03:54 Myrmidon wrote:
On June 19 2012 03:33 Archas wrote:
I need some help with iTunes. At the moment, my entire library is encoded in 256kbps AAC. Due to some compatibility issues, I want to convert my library to 256kbps MP3. If I use the default iTunes MP3 encoder to so do, will I experience a notable hit in quality, or any errors? I'm getting mixed opinions from the ten minutes I spent Googling for an answer, so I'd like to make sure I'm making the right decision.

You want to transcode 256 kbps AAC to 256 kbps MP3? That would be losing quality, definitely. Reripping all CDs to 256 kbps MP3 would probably be a slight hit in quality (compared to CD quality and to the 256 kbps AAC as well), depending on the encoder, but nothing really worth noting.


On June 19 2012 03:50 Moosy wrote:
does upload affect battle.net mm gameplay? or is it just download+ ping... thanks

With online gaming and similar applications, it's pretty much just latency both ways ("ping" crudely assesses this).


On June 19 2012 03:51 cydial wrote:
I wan't to be able to stream SC2 that's being played on my desktop from my laptop. How do I go about doing this?

Capture card, active splitter. Hopefully your laptop has USB3. Beware of capture resolution / fps limitations—many can't do 1080p @ 60 fps, for example.


I always thought capture cards were for consoles. I'm looking but I can't find one that's for pc monitors.


The stuff that can record for PC monitors (HDMI, VGA, etc.) cost a little bit more.

There's this one for example:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100049

I personally use it and it's great. But like Myrm said, it has limitations.


720 60fps is more than enough for me. I don't think my laptop has USB 3.0 though...
lost_artz
Profile Joined January 2012
United States366 Posts
June 19 2012 00:27 GMT
#3191
On June 18 2012 23:21 Justicejimzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2012 18:45 lost_artz wrote:
I'm having an issue with my graphic card's driver. Everytime I boot my computer, includes restarts, my graphic card's driver seem to uninstall themself. If I open up my device manager it says that there's still a driver installed but basic things such as Aero will not work. I also have tried running Minecraft to compare FPS - 20-30 after boot vs 160-260 after updating the drivers after every time I boot PC. The only thing that's change between those two comparisons is installing the driver again.

to make things more confusing if I try running the Troubleshooter for Aero (before updating the driver) it will say that my Graphics card isn't compatible even though I know for a fact it is because Aero will work AFTER updating my driver.

Unfortunately to further make even matters worse this is happening to my PC I built last week.

System specs/parts
MOBO: ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M LGA 1155 Intel Z77
Graphics card: ASUS ENGTX550 Ti/DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 550
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3
Harddrive (IDK if this matters: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB
PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650

Help is very much so appreciated. I need it lol. If you could also PM me a copy of any ideas you have I'd appreciate it as I may or may not see feedback posted here.

I'd love to know the answer to this, too. AMD Catalyst seems to uninstall itself every time i reboot
That's what i guess for stinging out and getting Nvidia though i guess



To follow up on my own issue. I had my friend who helped me build my computer come over and I believe there was simply a cable unplugged that shouldn't have been. I honestly don't know what he was doing. I couldn't see from my angle. In any case my issues been fixed.
---
However I do have another issue regarding the date/time clock. Whenever I turn my computer off that same time is applied to my clock when I boot my PC. I was also poking around in my BIOS and noticed that my clock is frozen in there. Thankfully though if I simply sync my clock every time I startup my PC it continues to work. I just have to do it every time. We checked my voltages and everything looked fine so I don't appear to have any issues with my CMOS battery.

In response to this issue we simply scheduled a task to run every startup that automatically re-sync's my clock.
ets_nsm
Profile Joined June 2011
United States38 Posts
June 19 2012 01:23 GMT
#3192
What download speed do I need to see on speedtest.net in order for me to stream on ultra graphics, with a 2500k, z68vpro, and gtx560ti?
"PLAYGUUUUUUUU"
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
June 19 2012 02:23 GMT
#3193
On June 19 2012 10:23 ets_nsm wrote:
What download speed do I need to see on speedtest.net in order for me to stream on ultra graphics, with a 2500k, z68vpro, and gtx560ti?

At what resolution? Download speed is irrelevant, you need ~2+ Mb upload for a nice 720p stream, and ~5+ for a nice 1080p stream.
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Xenocidersc2
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States237 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 03:08:15
June 19 2012 03:08 GMT
#3194
Why can't I stream on my computer

intel core i5 650 @ 3.20GHz
nvidia geforce gtx 465
5mbps upload

1920x1080 monitor, as far as i know all my settings are set pretty low, but i feel with a decent processor + gfx card streaming should run a lot smoother right?

ask me to elaborate on something and i will
Mvrio
Profile Joined July 2011
689 Posts
June 19 2012 04:22 GMT
#3195
super noob here, how do i post replays for people on here to click and watch? I think I just played a 2v2 and the enemy had a hack/mod. still won but MVP himself couldn't pull this micro off.
On October 03 2011 Jinsho wrote: Everyone is just a speck of fly dirt on the wall compared to Greg playing at his best :D
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 05:14:10
June 19 2012 05:12 GMT
#3196
On June 19 2012 12:08 Nagisa. wrote:
Why can't I stream on my computer

intel core i5 650 @ 3.20GHz
nvidia geforce gtx 465
5mbps upload

1920x1080 monitor, as far as i know all my settings are set pretty low, but i feel with a decent processor + gfx card streaming should run a lot smoother right?

ask me to elaborate on something and i will

You have a dual core. Don't stream sc2 with a dual core, ever.

On June 19 2012 13:22 Mvrio wrote:
super noob here, how do i post replays for people on here to click and watch? I think I just played a 2v2 and the enemy had a hack/mod. still won but MVP himself couldn't pull this micro off.

Upload your replay here, and then copy the link to your particular replay and post it where you want.
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
June 19 2012 06:02 GMT
#3197
you can stream with a dual core perfectly fine, just don't expect the highest output settings. check out the tech support guidelines for streaming help there are lots of threads on that already. also remember "smoother" is relative, fps numbers usually help a lot more.
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
ets_nsm
Profile Joined June 2011
United States38 Posts
June 19 2012 09:19 GMT
#3198
On June 19 2012 11:23 Rollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 10:23 ets_nsm wrote:
What download speed do I need to see on speedtest.net in order for me to stream on ultra graphics, with a 2500k, z68vpro, and gtx560ti?

At what resolution? Download speed is irrelevant, you need ~2+ Mb upload for a nice 720p stream, and ~5+ for a nice 1080p stream.


My resolution on the computer and starcraft are set at 1920 * 1080, and for the stream it'd be 1280 x 720. My upload is .42, what can that get me without any laggage? and if so, how would I set that up?
"PLAYGUUUUUUUU"
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
June 19 2012 13:14 GMT
#3199
On June 19 2012 07:13 cydial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 04:58 jacosajh wrote:
On June 19 2012 04:48 cydial wrote:
On June 19 2012 03:54 Myrmidon wrote:
On June 19 2012 03:33 Archas wrote:
I need some help with iTunes. At the moment, my entire library is encoded in 256kbps AAC. Due to some compatibility issues, I want to convert my library to 256kbps MP3. If I use the default iTunes MP3 encoder to so do, will I experience a notable hit in quality, or any errors? I'm getting mixed opinions from the ten minutes I spent Googling for an answer, so I'd like to make sure I'm making the right decision.

You want to transcode 256 kbps AAC to 256 kbps MP3? That would be losing quality, definitely. Reripping all CDs to 256 kbps MP3 would probably be a slight hit in quality (compared to CD quality and to the 256 kbps AAC as well), depending on the encoder, but nothing really worth noting.


On June 19 2012 03:50 Moosy wrote:
does upload affect battle.net mm gameplay? or is it just download+ ping... thanks

With online gaming and similar applications, it's pretty much just latency both ways ("ping" crudely assesses this).


On June 19 2012 03:51 cydial wrote:
I wan't to be able to stream SC2 that's being played on my desktop from my laptop. How do I go about doing this?

Capture card, active splitter. Hopefully your laptop has USB3. Beware of capture resolution / fps limitations—many can't do 1080p @ 60 fps, for example.


I always thought capture cards were for consoles. I'm looking but I can't find one that's for pc monitors.


The stuff that can record for PC monitors (HDMI, VGA, etc.) cost a little bit more.

There's this one for example:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100049

I personally use it and it's great. But like Myrm said, it has limitations.


720 60fps is more than enough for me. I don't think my laptop has USB 3.0 though...


That's not a USB 3.0 capture card. That's for PCI (for use with a desktop).

If you want to capture using a laptop, I think your options are going to be even more expensive.

How exactly are you wanting to record/stream?
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
June 19 2012 13:20 GMT
#3200
On June 19 2012 18:19 ets_nsm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 11:23 Rollin wrote:
On June 19 2012 10:23 ets_nsm wrote:
What download speed do I need to see on speedtest.net in order for me to stream on ultra graphics, with a 2500k, z68vpro, and gtx560ti?

At what resolution? Download speed is irrelevant, you need ~2+ Mb upload for a nice 720p stream, and ~5+ for a nice 1080p stream.


My resolution on the computer and starcraft are set at 1920 * 1080, and for the stream it'd be 1280 x 720. My upload is .42, what can that get me without any laggage? and if so, how would I set that up?


.42 isn't that good. Your CPU is capable of streaming 1080/720p but you are upload-limited.

I would try out a 640x360p @ 300 bit rate, with high everything else. Hopefully, your streaming application/CPU can compress well enough that a 360p output can still give decent picture.

Disclaimer: I don't usually stream at 360p; but I have noticed when I have in the past, that xsplit averages right around ~250 bit rate at this low resolution. This does make sense, based on xsplit's guide, found here:

http://www.xsplit.com/forum/faq.php#f4r9

Just be aware, that for other factors, it may turn out that you're not able to stream at all with that upload speed.
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 241
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27028
Mini 457
Hyuk 253
firebathero 183
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 58
Mong 52
Hyun 41
Killer 35
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10444
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu750
Other Games
Grubby2613
FrodaN2187
fl0m1184
Beastyqt1039
Mlord425
KnowMe155
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King61
Trikslyr47
ToD37
mouzStarbuck25
CosmosSc2 19
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 63
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7779
Other Games
• imaqtpie467
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 19m
INu's Battles
18h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.