• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:02
CEST 15:02
KST 22:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9461 users

Scelight 6.0: Patch 3.0 + LotV support - Page 24

Forum Index > SC2 General
927 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 47 Next All
hZCube
Profile Joined February 2012
87 Posts
April 26 2015 18:10 GMT
#461
Scelight didn't use to be free - it use to be a trial version with a payable unlock to activate the advanced features.

Has that horrible restriction been removed for 5.0?


Also, is there any progress or even intent to move over MMRStats, which seems to be by and far the most popular addon for sc2gears.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10865 Posts
April 26 2015 18:14 GMT
#462
Nice, this program is awesome! Also hearing smix say game started is a great plus too
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
April 26 2015 19:52 GMT
#463
On April 21 2015 10:19 Bazik wrote:
Any news on beta support for LotV?

I still don't have access to LotV beta, so I don't have an ETA.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
April 26 2015 19:55 GMT
#464
On April 26 2015 23:18 wUndertUnge wrote:
Is anyone getting fragmenting of text in the program? It has been happening for a few months now.

Second question: how do people use the tool to read (and copy) build orders? Specifically, I'd like to change the build order time to supply counts

I don't know what fragmentation you're talking about. Can you post screenshots?

Might not be what you're looking for, but you can display current supply at any given time on the Player Stats / Food Used chart (see also Food Made and Food Made+Used charts).
https://repmastered.icza.net
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-27 08:50:19
April 26 2015 19:58 GMT
#465
On April 27 2015 03:10 hZCube wrote:
Scelight didn't use to be free - it use to be a trial version with a payable unlock to activate the advanced features.

Has that horrible restriction been removed for 5.0?


Also, is there any progress or even intent to move over MMRStats, which seems to be by and far the most popular addon for sc2gears.

Scelight is free, most of the features (like 99%) are available to everyone. Only a small fraction of the features are limited to registered users (+non-registered users have to wait 15 sec on startup). This hasn't changed in 5.0 either.

About the MMRStats plugin: I am not involved in it. You should ask this question in their thread.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Bazik
Profile Joined September 2010
Portugal104 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-26 20:42:50
April 26 2015 20:42 GMT
#466
On April 27 2015 04:55 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 23:18 wUndertUnge wrote:
Is anyone getting fragmenting of text in the program? It has been happening for a few months now.

Second question: how do people use the tool to read (and copy) build orders? Specifically, I'd like to change the build order time to supply counts

I don't know what fragmentation you're talking about. Can you post screenshots?

Might not be what you're looking for, but you can display current supply at any given time on the Player Stats / Food Used chart (see also Food Made and Food Made+Used charts).


Blizzard should really give u guys access, making this kind of stuff available right on launch of a game should always be a priority like in wow the mod community always start upgrading stuff before the actual update.

Well gl on the next invites.
breath
Profile Joined March 2012
United States199 Posts
April 27 2015 04:46 GMT
#467
Dakota do you want a bunch of Lotv replays ? They also updated the s2protocol so that should help you update it.
Smile tomorrow will be worse :)
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
April 27 2015 09:00 GMT
#468
On April 27 2015 13:46 breath wrote:
Dakota do you want a bunch of Lotv replays ? They also updated the s2protocol so that should help you update it.

Yes, replays will be needed; also I know about the s2protocol update, but as this is a new expansion, I'm gonna need a lot more stuff from SC2 itself and I cannot do this without having access to the beta and having it installed on my computer.
https://repmastered.icza.net
hZCube
Profile Joined February 2012
87 Posts
April 27 2015 13:28 GMT
#469
On April 27 2015 04:58 Dakota_Fanning wrote:

About the MMRStats plugin: I am not involved in it. You should ask this question in their thread.


I assume given your response about the paywall still being in place, that you haven't changed the auto-start of mods in 5.0 for non-fee paying customers either.

To quote korona from the MMRStats thread...

For example the Scelight has a paywall. Users who have not purchased Scelight license have no auto-start feature. Due to that lots of users would forget to start Scelight during the 15 sec wait time.


That would lead me to believe unless people pay for SCELight, they would be screwed on MMRStats, or other plugins? I guess that's why plugin authors can't be bothered to do development on scelight - the current model of paywall to enable plugins automatically is just too restrictive to make it worth people's time to invest the effort into making scelight versions of the plugins.

Shame, otherwise I think a lot of people would consider moving to SCELight. As it is, most ladder players will stick with sc2gears I guess.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
April 27 2015 15:34 GMT
#470
On April 27 2015 22:28 hZCube wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 04:58 Dakota_Fanning wrote:

About the MMRStats plugin: I am not involved in it. You should ask this question in their thread.


I assume given your response about the paywall still being in place, that you haven't changed the auto-start of mods in 5.0 for non-fee paying customers either.

To quote korona from the MMRStats thread...

Show nested quote +
For example the Scelight has a paywall. Users who have not purchased Scelight license have no auto-start feature. Due to that lots of users would forget to start Scelight during the 15 sec wait time.


That would lead me to believe unless people pay for SCELight, they would be screwed on MMRStats, or other plugins? I guess that's why plugin authors can't be bothered to do development on scelight - the current model of paywall to enable plugins automatically is just too restrictive to make it worth people's time to invest the effort into making scelight versions of the plugins.

Shame, otherwise I think a lot of people would consider moving to SCELight. As it is, most ladder players will stick with sc2gears I guess.

I think you misunderstand something. It's Scelight itself which does not have auto-start feature without registration. With registration you can enable to auto-proceed from the launcher to start Scelight once the program is initialized and verified. If you did not register, you have to manually click on the START button to start Scelight from the Launcher.

Enabled External modules are automatically loaded and started no matter if you registered or not.
https://repmastered.icza.net
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-27 16:33:32
April 27 2015 16:08 GMT
#471
On April 28 2015 00:34 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 22:28 hZCube wrote:
On April 27 2015 04:58 Dakota_Fanning wrote:

About the MMRStats plugin: I am not involved in it. You should ask this question in their thread.


I assume given your response about the paywall still being in place, that you haven't changed the auto-start of mods in 5.0 for non-fee paying customers either.

To quote korona from the MMRStats thread...

For example the Scelight has a paywall. Users who have not purchased Scelight license have no auto-start feature. Due to that lots of users would forget to start Scelight during the 15 sec wait time.


That would lead me to believe unless people pay for SCELight, they would be screwed on MMRStats, or other plugins? I guess that's why plugin authors can't be bothered to do development on scelight - the current model of paywall to enable plugins automatically is just too restrictive to make it worth people's time to invest the effort into making scelight versions of the plugins.

Shame, otherwise I think a lot of people would consider moving to SCELight. As it is, most ladder players will stick with sc2gears I guess.

I think you misunderstand something. It's Scelight itself which does not have auto-start feature without registration. With registration you can enable to auto-proceed from the launcher to start Scelight once the program is initialized and verified. If you did not register, you have to manually click on the START button to start Scelight from the Launcher.

Enabled External modules are automatically loaded and started no matter if you registered or not.

But when the plugin / external module is reliant on Scelight features such as auto-save it will not work before Scelight itself has been started.

Here is my most recent answer to those who often ask for MMR plugin for Scelight: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23853763

At the moment Sc2gears is still the best option for MMR tool. Of course things will change when eventually Blizzard changes the replay format and Sc2gears is unable to parse the replay files anymore. Even then the paywall will likely make me consider other options.

Sc2gears and the MMR tool are a good match for each others. Both have features that benefit large user base (sc2gears offers one of the best parsers / statistics, MMR tool good estimation of users' MMR). Both promote use of each others. Originally I hoped that this would be extended to Scelight, but monetizing community tools causes problems.
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-27 16:37:41
April 27 2015 16:36 GMT
#472
It's not like he's asking for a lot of money here, and a one time fee. IMO it's well deserved for such a good tool.. And if you don't like it it's not actually that big of a deal to hit a button when you open it up.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-27 18:57:53
April 27 2015 17:20 GMT
#473
On April 28 2015 01:36 Firkraag8 wrote:
It's not like he's asking for a lot of money here, and a one time fee. IMO it's well deserved for such a good tool.. And if you don't like it it's not actually that big of a deal to hit a button when you open it up.

Yes. Scelight is a great tool and a great effort. But it still feels like a money grab due to the way its launcher has been implemented (a timed launcher reminding that the user should register and requires that the user remembers to launch the program after waiting a certain amount of time - of course after that majority of its features are available for all). I personally did make a small donation regarding Sc2gears some years ago as I felt it was totally deserved and did not get a feeling that donations were a requirement (for Sc2gears).

You can also consider other things. There are other community tools out there and others are using huge amount of personal time to support them without asking any return. For example the active userbase of MMR tool in its height was 5k to 10k users early fall 2013 (it has declined since). I somewhat struggle regarding idea to migrate such userbase to a new tool that creates a feeling that you must pay if you want a smooth user experience (MMR tool itself is non-profit tool for the community). Even if a small portion of that userbase would pay, it would provide considerable income. I personally feel that the community tools should be free of charge with an option to give donations (some even don't want any donations), but the donations should not feel like requirements.

And previous things are not the main problem that would affect the MMR tool. The main problem is the lost data as people would forget to launch Scelight more often (as it requires to wait certain time before it is possible to start it). Quite many MMR tool users are not interested in the parser / statistics Sc2gears provides. They are interested to get reliable MMR calculations (you get best results if sc2gears is always running when you play SC2). Many still sometimes forget to start sc2gears or are too lazy to start it every time, or remember to start it when the game has already been started. If there is a second stage requiring the user to wait before being able to launch the program many would forget more often. And that would cause less data to be recorded / gaps regarding the data. And that data is needed to be able to solve ladder offsets / thresholds accurately when Blizzard makes changes with a reasonable effort. At the moment Sc2gears is a better option for the MMR tool. The MMR tool is a time sink for me personally (especially constant problems on Blizzard's side take lots of time every season to be noticed and then taken care of) and if MMR tool would support two different parsers it would require even more effort.

But discussion regarding MMR tool does not belong to this thread. I came here just to provide an update as it is often asked both here and in MMR tool thread. We can continue MMR tool related discussion in its own thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/334561-match-making-rating-tool
White_Templar
Profile Joined January 2015
United Kingdom4 Posts
May 06 2015 22:22 GMT
#474
On January 21 2015 03:40 White_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2015 13:33 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On January 16 2015 12:57 White_Templar wrote:
On January 16 2015 11:06 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On January 15 2015 20:32 White_Templar wrote:
Boys, I'm desperate.... Honest to God, I have no idea how to make this thing work on my mid 2012 15" MBP Retina OSX 10.9.5... See screenshot for attempts at Terminal user command (as they say, instructions weren't clear enough > head got stuck between hands at 5am local time)

See my screenshot here

I recognise the possibility of an existing answer to the question above in one of the 25 pages of this thread, but I kinda stopped reading after I realised the answer would be for a preceding version of the app.

Help needed badly here...

To make a script executable, the required command is:

chmod +x /Users/Admin/Scelight/Scelight-os-x.command

Note the "+x" and note that you only issued the following commands:

chmod /Users/Admin/Scelight/Scelight-os-x.command
chmod + /Users/Admin/Scelight/Scelight-os-x.command



Thanks for an incredibly fast response!

So that worked (didn't use the +X cause thought that x needs to be replaced with the path to executable), but now I am stuck at a next step where the program just won't run because of some unsupported major version (see here). So, Java doesn't even start running still. Any ideas why this might be the case and how to fix that? :/

I have the latest Java installed currently, if that matters at all. :D

Scelight requires Java 7.0 or newer. If you get the "unsupported major version" error, that means you have Java 6.0 or earlier.

You have to get at least Java 7.0, but Java 8.0 is recommended.

You can test your Java version by running this command:

java -version


Another thing: on OS-X you may have multiple versions of Java installed, but only one can be default. Even if you have the latest Java, a version prior to 7.0 might be the default.


Thing is, I don't have JDK, so I cannot use the command line commands. Should I install it? I mean, without JDK the feature of having two versions of Java on one computer just doesn't make much sense tbh, so why would they implement it.. At least that's some sort of issue with Java which can't get fixed without JDK.

PS: as mentioned above: the only version I should have is the latest one, as I made sure to delete the previous Java I had before installing the new one. However, I might have some really old version, which should be deleted some other way or whatever, that I don't know of.. I've been experiencing problems with Jave for a while, tbh, and cannot truly understand why


Dakota, do you have any suggestions as to what I should try and do? I tend to see myself as relatively ok with computers, but this whole thing is beyond my understanding.
super mario
Profile Joined October 2014
1 Post
May 06 2015 22:40 GMT
#475
I like this tool but there's just too many features missing that were present in sc2gears. For example, I have been waiting for EPM to be implemented ever since the beginning, but it doesn't seem like happening any time soon.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-07 11:37:57
May 07 2015 07:35 GMT
#476
On May 07 2015 07:22 White_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 03:40 White_Templar wrote:
On January 16 2015 13:33 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On January 16 2015 12:57 White_Templar wrote:
On January 16 2015 11:06 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On January 15 2015 20:32 White_Templar wrote:
Boys, I'm desperate.... Honest to God, I have no idea how to make this thing work on my mid 2012 15" MBP Retina OSX 10.9.5... See screenshot for attempts at Terminal user command (as they say, instructions weren't clear enough > head got stuck between hands at 5am local time)

See my screenshot here

I recognise the possibility of an existing answer to the question above in one of the 25 pages of this thread, but I kinda stopped reading after I realised the answer would be for a preceding version of the app.

Help needed badly here...

To make a script executable, the required command is:

chmod +x /Users/Admin/Scelight/Scelight-os-x.command

Note the "+x" and note that you only issued the following commands:

chmod /Users/Admin/Scelight/Scelight-os-x.command
chmod + /Users/Admin/Scelight/Scelight-os-x.command



Thanks for an incredibly fast response!

So that worked (didn't use the +X cause thought that x needs to be replaced with the path to executable), but now I am stuck at a next step where the program just won't run because of some unsupported major version (see here). So, Java doesn't even start running still. Any ideas why this might be the case and how to fix that? :/

I have the latest Java installed currently, if that matters at all. :D

Scelight requires Java 7.0 or newer. If you get the "unsupported major version" error, that means you have Java 6.0 or earlier.

You have to get at least Java 7.0, but Java 8.0 is recommended.

You can test your Java version by running this command:

java -version


Another thing: on OS-X you may have multiple versions of Java installed, but only one can be default. Even if you have the latest Java, a version prior to 7.0 might be the default.


Thing is, I don't have JDK, so I cannot use the command line commands. Should I install it? I mean, without JDK the feature of having two versions of Java on one computer just doesn't make much sense tbh, so why would they implement it.. At least that's some sort of issue with Java which can't get fixed without JDK.

PS: as mentioned above: the only version I should have is the latest one, as I made sure to delete the previous Java I had before installing the new one. However, I might have some really old version, which should be deleted some other way or whatever, that I don't know of.. I've been experiencing problems with Jave for a while, tbh, and cannot truly understand why


Dakota, do you have any suggestions as to what I should try and do? I tend to see myself as relatively ok with computers, but this whole thing is beyond my understanding.

I have no experience with OS-X. So any advice I gave before and I could give now would be results I find by Googling. Only requirement is Java 7.0 or newer. Other OS-X users can be a lot more helpful than I can be.
https://repmastered.icza.net
MinKi
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (South)151 Posts
May 12 2015 00:07 GMT
#477
does this work with LotV beta?
"I'm a starcraft jock. I'm not a nerd" - Artosis
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
May 12 2015 08:26 GMT
#478
On May 12 2015 09:07 MinKi wrote:
does this work with LotV beta?

I don't have beta access so LotV beta support is not yet added.
https://repmastered.icza.net
dchaudh
Profile Joined March 2015
58 Posts
May 16 2015 04:25 GMT
#479
Would you be able to share the exact methodology for calculating screens-per-minute (SPM)? Namely, what counts as a new screen?

If I had to guess, I'd think that any of the following would result in a new screen: (1) the use of any camera hotkey (for which a location has been defined, ofc), (2) any click on the minimap, (3) the double tap of a control group. Am I close?

Apologies if I'm asking something that's covered by documentation - I wasn't able to find it.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-16 06:42:35
May 16 2015 05:56 GMT
#480
On May 16 2015 13:25 dchaudh wrote:
Would you be able to share the exact methodology for calculating screens-per-minute (SPM)? Namely, what counts as a new screen?

If I had to guess, I'd think that any of the following would result in a new screen: (1) the use of any camera hotkey (for which a location has been defined, ofc), (2) any click on the minimap, (3) the double tap of a control group. Am I close?

Apologies if I'm asking something that's covered by documentation - I wasn't able to find it.

Then you were looking in the wrong place.

The documentation / description is inside Scelight itself: open a replay in the Replay Analyzer, select the SPM chart and move your cursor over the help icon next to the chart combo box. It displays what the current chart (and metric) is in details.

Here is the screenshot of the Help dialog that pops up:

[image loading]

Usually help icons provide informative and sufficient help. Be sure to check them out especially if something is not clear.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1061
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings225
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48692
Shuttle 11629
FanTaSy 1541
Hyuk 961
Horang2 464
BeSt 442
EffOrt 242
Stork 223
Last 184
Zeus 147
[ Show more ]
Soma 124
Pusan 121
Mind 110
hero 90
ggaemo 73
Hyun 72
Killer 69
Sea.KH 60
Hm[arnc] 52
sorry 49
Snow 49
PianO 43
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
Aegong 25
zelot 20
JYJ 18
Sexy 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 9
Icarus 3
Dota 2
qojqva1281
Dendi1146
XcaliburYe333
Gorgc70
Counter-Strike
fl0m3019
x6flipin748
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu546
Khaldor166
Other Games
gofns41105
B2W.Neo1089
byalli822
Beastyqt283
Hui .165
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS112
Mew2King58
Mlord17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1896
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 58m
Replay Cast
9h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.