• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8689 users

Scelight 6.0: Patch 3.0 + LotV support - Page 26

Forum Index > SC2 General
927 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 47 Next All
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-16 15:27:54
July 16 2015 14:47 GMT
#501
Some update: I preordered to get beta access, so it is sorted out now.

I will work on a Scelight update sometime in the near future, but next week I'm gonna be on a holiday, so no ETA yet.

It will be mostly just LotV adaptation, but since it's a new expansion, it's gonna be quite significant. I also plan to remove some of the restrictions bound to registration, but I can't tell specifics.
https://repmastered.icza.net
PinoKotsBeer
Profile Joined February 2014
Netherlands1387 Posts
July 16 2015 15:49 GMT
#502
Thanks for the great program!
http://www.twitch.tv/pinokotsbeer
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
July 17 2015 22:39 GMT
#503
Looking forward to the update!
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Chaggi
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1936 Posts
August 19 2015 11:22 GMT
#504
Not a Scelight specific question but since SC2Gears database is going to be shut down soon, is there a way to grab all the replays easily or do I have to go through every single page and download it manually?

Thanks!
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
August 20 2015 07:32 GMT
#505
On August 19 2015 20:22 Chaggi wrote:
Not a Scelight specific question but since SC2Gears database is going to be shut down soon, is there a way to grab all the replays easily or do I have to go through every single page and download it manually?

Thanks!

You can use Sc2gears to download all your replays:

Tools -> Sc2gears Database downloader

Or you can change the page size to 100 and download replays in packs of 100 on the web interface.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Chaggi
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1936 Posts
August 21 2015 02:16 GMT
#506
On August 20 2015 16:32 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 20:22 Chaggi wrote:
Not a Scelight specific question but since SC2Gears database is going to be shut down soon, is there a way to grab all the replays easily or do I have to go through every single page and download it manually?

Thanks!

You can use Sc2gears to download all your replays:

Tools -> Sc2gears Database downloader

Or you can change the page size to 100 and download replays in packs of 100 on the web interface.


Thank you!
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
August 21 2015 03:13 GMT
#507
I know that this isn't void compatible yet, but the apm overlay doesn't work for me. I figured since it simply measures mouse and keyboard inputs it should work with lotv. Is it simply due to lotv or am I doing something wrong? Using windows 10 btw.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
August 24 2015 14:11 GMT
#508
On August 21 2015 12:13 Lorch wrote:
I know that this isn't void compatible yet, but the apm overlay doesn't work for me. I figured since it simply measures mouse and keyboard inputs it should work with lotv. Is it simply due to lotv or am I doing something wrong? Using windows 10 btw.

The APM overlay uses the data SC2 outputs to the Windows Registry. Scelight does not monitor keyboard and mouse events. The discrepancy may be due to LotV using real-time now.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
August 25 2015 22:28 GMT
#509
On August 24 2015 23:11 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2015 12:13 Lorch wrote:
I know that this isn't void compatible yet, but the apm overlay doesn't work for me. I figured since it simply measures mouse and keyboard inputs it should work with lotv. Is it simply due to lotv or am I doing something wrong? Using windows 10 btw.

The APM overlay uses the data SC2 outputs to the Windows Registry. Scelight does not monitor keyboard and mouse events. The discrepancy may be due to LotV using real-time now.


Ah ok, didn't know that. Thanks for the update! Does that mean it measures APM the same way starcraft 2 does (doesn't count camera hotkeys and what else they fucked up when they changed it for the 50th time) or is it all actions per minute?
Also rather than showing me wrong apm it displays 0 no matter what I do, but I guess I'll just have to wait for the lotv version.
Also I've been using sc2gears ever since it came out and the same for scelight and I can't imagine playing without it (actually I can now given I only play lotv) and I'd like to thank you for all the amazing work you have been doing over the years!
Redfish
Profile Joined April 2010
United States142 Posts
September 02 2015 22:23 GMT
#510
Is there an MMR module available for this yet? Looking for one, but can't find one.
Rustedlotus
Profile Joined April 2012
12 Posts
September 06 2015 02:20 GMT
#511
Does Scelight work with Java 8? I'm having some issues running the program on my Mac. Mac computer is up today on java, os, etc, but the program gives: java.lan.unsupportedclassversionerror
as well as unsupported.major.minor version 51

I don't know what these mean, but i expect that something is wrong with my java, or i need a different version. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
elegancy is balance
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
September 06 2015 07:09 GMT
#512
On September 03 2015 07:23 Redfish wrote:
Is there an MMR module available for this yet? Looking for one, but can't find one.

Has been asked many times. The MMR plugin is not developed or maintained by me. I'm not included in it in any way. Ask this in their thread.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
September 06 2015 07:12 GMT
#513
On September 06 2015 11:20 Rustedlotus wrote:
Does Scelight work with Java 8? I'm having some issues running the program on my Mac. Mac computer is up today on java, os, etc, but the program gives: java.lan.unsupportedclassversionerror
as well as unsupported.major.minor version 51

I don't know what these mean, but i expect that something is wrong with my java, or i need a different version. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Yes, Scelight works with Java 8 without any problems. I'm using it with Java 8 too. In fact, Java 8 is the recommended (Java 7 reached end of life many months ago which means Oracle will not even release public updates for Java 7, so everyone should remove/uninstall Java 7 as soon as possible).

The error you posted means you are trying to run it with Java 6. You have multiple versions of Java installed. You should remove all old versions of Java. Or at least make Java 8 the default Java. I'm not an OS-X pro, Google it or ask other OS-X users how to do it.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Sinistro
Profile Joined February 2012
Brazil684 Posts
September 09 2015 01:27 GMT
#514
Awesome job with the program man, any ETA for LotV support? Or Blizzard is changing the file format in btween the patches?
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
September 09 2015 19:12 GMT
#515
On September 09 2015 10:27 Sinistro wrote:
Awesome job with the program man, any ETA for LotV support? Or Blizzard is changing the file format in btween the patches?

Blizzard does change replay format with patches, but that is not a problem. The problem is that Scelight builds on a certain feature which is available through the map editor. This feature (balance data export) is only available for HotS, and not yet for LotV.

Until Blizzard makes this feature available for LotV, there will be no Scelight update. So basically Blizzard is blocking the LotV-compatible Scelight release.

And chances are Blizzard will only publish this feature when LotV itself is released...
https://repmastered.icza.net
manicshock
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada741 Posts
September 09 2015 19:42 GMT
#516
So I'm having a problem, every time I attempt to run Scelight on windows, it just doesn't open. The screen flashes and does nothing. I currently have Java 8 installed, I'm not too sure what I'm doing wrong. It's extracted, I've tried running it with admin. (right click and the other launcher) and nothing.
Never argue with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
September 09 2015 21:13 GMT
#517
On September 10 2015 04:42 manicshock wrote:
So I'm having a problem, every time I attempt to run Scelight on windows, it just doesn't open. The screen flashes and does nothing. I currently have Java 8 installed, I'm not too sure what I'm doing wrong. It's extracted, I've tried running it with admin. (right click and the other launcher) and nothing.

Are you sure it is not currently running? Please check the notification area of your task bar.

Also please check the log files. By default they are located at:

USER_HOME_FOLDER\.Scelight\workspace\logs\
https://repmastered.icza.net
manicshock
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada741 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-10 01:39:33
September 10 2015 01:37 GMT
#518
I was able to find the log file, but it's not very helpful. Apparently I was able to use it 2 years ago, tbh I only vaguely recall it. I used sc2gears for the most part. The log is from 2013.
+ Show Spoiler +
131224 154254.101 W Could not read Scelight Launcher settings, the default settings will be used: C:\Users\David\.Scelight\workspace\launcher-settings.xml
131224 154254.102 D Reason:
javax.xml.bind.DataBindingException: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
- with linked exception:
[java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\David\.Scelight\workspace\launcher-settings.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)]
at javax.xml.bind.JAXB.unmarshal(Unknown Source)
at hu.sllauncher.service.env.LEnv.<clinit>(LEnv.java:403)
at hu.sllauncher.ScelightLauncher.setUserAgent(ScelightLauncher.java:102)
at hu.sllauncher.ScelightLauncher.main(ScelightLauncher.java:74)
Caused by: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
- with linked exception:
[java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\David\.Scelight\workspace\launcher-settings.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)]
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Source)
... 4 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\David\.Scelight\workspace\launcher-settings.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
... 7 more
131224 154254.246 D No registration file found.
131224 154255.796 I Checking for updates...
131224 154257.129 D Validating Scelight Launcher...
131224 154257.203 D Scelight Launcher validation OK.
131224 154257.209 I Updating SC2 Textures...
131224 154257.213 D Downloading archive from main source...
131224 154257.213 D Connecting...
131224 154257.501 D Downloading...
131224 154259.110 D Download complete.
131224 154259.113 D Checking SHA-256 checksum of the archive...
131224 154259.133 D SHA-256 checksum OK.
131224 154259.133 D Extracting archive...
131224 154259.217 D Extracting done.
131224 154259.217 D Implanting files...
131224 154259.222 D Implantation complete.
131224 154259.222 D Cleaning up...
131224 154259.226 D Cleanup complete.
131224 154259.226 I SC2 Textures has been updated.
131224 154259.230 I Updating SC2 Balance Data...
131224 154259.231 D Downloading archive from main source...
131224 154259.231 D Connecting...
131224 154259.375 D Downloading...
131224 154259.978 D Download complete.
131224 154259.981 D Checking SHA-256 checksum of the archive...
131224 154259.989 D SHA-256 checksum OK.
131224 154259.990 D Extracting archive...
131224 154300.009 D Extracting done.
131224 154300.009 D Implanting files...
131224 154300.016 D Implantation complete.
131224 154300.016 D Cleaning up...
131224 154300.019 D Cleanup complete.
131224 154300.019 I SC2 Balance Data has been updated.
131224 154300.023 I Updating Scelight Libs...
131224 154300.025 D Downloading archive from main source...
131224 154300.025 D Connecting...
131224 154300.207 D Downloading...
131224 154300.893 D Download complete.
131224 154300.899 D Checking SHA-256 checksum of the archive...
131224 154300.909 D SHA-256 checksum OK.
131224 154300.909 D Extracting archive...
131224 154301.046 D Extracting done.
131224 154301.046 D Implanting files...
131224 154301.072 D Implantation complete.
131224 154301.072 D Cleaning up...
131224 154301.082 D Cleanup complete.
131224 154301.082 I Scelight Libs has been updated.
131224 154301.085 I Updating Scelight...
131224 154301.089 D Downloading archive from main source...
131224 154301.089 D Connecting...
131224 154301.278 D Downloading...
131224 154301.830 D Download complete.
131224 154301.833 D Checking SHA-256 checksum of the archive...
131224 154301.853 D SHA-256 checksum OK.
131224 154301.853 D Extracting archive...
131224 154301.899 D Extracting done.
131224 154301.899 D Implanting files...
131224 154301.903 D Implantation complete.
131224 154301.903 D Cleaning up...
131224 154301.907 D Cleanup complete.
131224 154301.907 I Scelight has been updated.
131224 154302.301 I Scelight is up to date.
131224 154302.341 D Not registered, delaying start by 15 sec...
131224 155356.943 W Could not read Scelight settings, the default settings will be used: C:\Users\David\.Scelight\workspace\app-settings.xml
131224 155356.943 D Reason:
javax.xml.bind.DataBindingException: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
- with linked exception:
[java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\David\.Scelight\workspace\app-settings.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)]
at javax.xml.bind.JAXB.unmarshal(Unknown Source)
at hu.scelight.service.env.Env.<clinit>(Env.java:160)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at hu.scelight.Scelight.<init>(Scelight.java:64)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at hu.sllauncher.ScelightLauncher.start(ScelightLauncher.java:278)
at hu.sllauncher.ScelightLauncher.access$000(ScelightLauncher.java:54)
at hu.sllauncher.ScelightLauncher$2.run(ScelightLauncher.java:199)
at hu.sllauncher.ScelightLauncher.proceed(ScelightLauncher.java:245)
at hu.sllauncher.gui.LauncherFrame$6.actionPerformed(LauncherFrame.java:220)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
- with linked exception:
[java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\David\.Scelight\workspace\app-settings.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)]
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Unknown Source)
... 50 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\David\.Scelight\workspace\app-settings.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
... 53 more
131224 155401.871 D Application started.
131224 155401.947 I Checking for updates (SCHEDULED)...
131224 165357.262 I Checking for updates (SCHEDULED)...
131224 173704.178 D SC2 Game started.
131224 174836.796 D SC2 Game ended.
131224 174839.753 D Failed to parse replay: C:\Users\David\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\51410015\1-S2-1-1301005\Replays\Multiplayer\FOREST EXTREME SURVIVAL!! (6).SC2Replay
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 5
at hu.scelight.sc2.rep.repproc.RepProcessor.preprocessTrackerEvents(RepProcessor.java:596)
at hu.scelight.sc2.rep.repproc.RepProcessor.<init>(RepProcessor.java:258)
at hu.scelight.sc2.rep.factory.RepFactory.getRepProc(RepFactory.java:179)
at hu.scelight.template.TemplateEngine.apply(TemplateEngine.java:309)
at hu.scelight.service.watcher.NewReplayHandlerJob.backupReplay(NewReplayHandlerJob.java:166)
at hu.scelight.service.watcher.NewReplayHandlerJob.jobRun(NewReplayHandlerJob.java:78)
at hu.sllauncher.service.job.Job.customRun(Job.java:79)
at hu.sllauncher.util.ControlledThread.run(ControlledThread.java:190)
131224 174839.774 I New replay saved: C:\Users\David\Scelight Replay Backup\13-12-24 17_48_39.SC2Replay

I wasn't able to find any active processes or services indicating it running, it wasn't on my taskbar or the arrow either.
Never argue with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
September 10 2015 07:28 GMT
#519
On September 10 2015 10:37 manicshock wrote:
I was able to find the log file, but it's not very helpful. Apparently I was able to use it 2 years ago, tbh I only vaguely recall it. I used sc2gears for the most part. The log is from 2013.
+ Show Spoiler +
131224 154254.101 W Could not read Scelight Launcher settings, the default settings will be used: C:\Users\David\.Scelight\workspace\launcher-settings.xml
REST CUT...

I wasn't able to find any active processes or services indicating it running, it wasn't on my taskbar or the arrow either

If this is the only log file you have in your logs folder, that means Scelight is not even started.

Start a command line (cmd.exe), and type "java" to see if the Java command works. Also type "java -version" to check which version is started if it works.

And try to run "Scelight-win.cmd" from a command line to see why it fails to start.
https://repmastered.icza.net
manicshock
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada741 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-10 18:58:25
September 10 2015 18:57 GMT
#520
The error I read is: Error occured during initialization of VM. Could not reserve enough space for 1048576kb object heap. It's not in program files or anything just in C:\ and it has read/write permission so I'm not sure why it's not working. I ran cmd in admin, and it didn't work there either. Java works fine, I just updated it yesterday figuring it was the issue. It's 8.60
Never argue with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech107
RuFF_SC2 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 454
Bale 16
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift6533
JimRising 728
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0325
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP142
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 48m
Replay Cast
21h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.