• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 14047 users

Scelight 6.0: Patch 3.0 + LotV support - Page 47

Forum Index > SC2 General
927 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 All
xsnac
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Barbados1365 Posts
July 17 2022 18:25 GMT
#921
is this still maintained? I can't seem to make the apm alert to work...
1/4 \pi \epsilon_0
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
July 26 2022 11:51 GMT
#922
On July 18 2022 03:25 xsnac wrote:
is this still maintained? I can't seem to make the apm alert to work...

APM alert used a feature of SC2 that was discontinued. For details see https://github.com/icza/scelight/issues/7
https://repmastered.icza.net
Eleven111
Profile Joined May 2020
3 Posts
August 01 2022 20:11 GMT
#923
Man it would be awesome if you kept developing this. I almost paid for the full version but the fact that updates are usually only to add new maps. Its hard to reason with the cost.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-08-03 20:52:15
August 03 2022 14:49 GMT
#924
On August 02 2022 05:11 Eleven111 wrote:
Man it would be awesome if you kept developing this. I almost paid for the full version but the fact that updates are usually only to add new maps. Its hard to reason with the cost.

I stopped working on Scelight when I got disillusioned of and disappointed in SC2. The same time around I stopped playing it. Not much after LotV was released, and shortly after they removed HotS and WoL ladders. R.I.P. Way to destroy a good game.

For a long time I consider SC:R >> SC2, thus the work and effort I put in is repmastered.app >> Scelight.
https://repmastered.icza.net
sledgar
Profile Joined December 2016
7 Posts
October 19 2022 23:28 GMT
#925
Hey
My race and league tab in scelight does not work. Is this a knwon bug which isnt going to be fixed or can I do something about it?
CoffeeTime
Profile Joined January 2023
1 Post
January 22 2023 00:26 GMT
#926
I just downloaded this, and I am wondering how I can make it show green rows for win, red for loses like in the pictures posted?
bela.mervado
Profile Joined December 2008
Hungary417 Posts
January 22 2023 13:02 GMT
#927
On January 22 2023 09:26 CoffeeTime wrote:
I just downloaded this, and I am wondering how I can make it show green rows for win, red for loses like in the pictures posted?


go to options, replay processor, modify your toons of favoured players list.
you can easily copy a toon from a replay view.
there are tabs for players when you look at a replay, left click the wrench icon for your tab, click the copy toon: .. line.
Cas_Sim
Profile Joined March 2023
2 Posts
March 21 2023 00:20 GMT
#928
The Base Control chart is not showing Chrono Boosts, and not listing any of the Protoss's Nexi. I only see Hatcheries and larva injects. The Protoss player is enabled, I only see their name in the top left in red text and nothing else. By going to the Commands chart and turning on "Others (Essential)" I see that the Protoss was Chrono'ing their Nexus. Is this a bug? Or is there some other setting to show chrono's on the Base Control chart? Thank you.

Love this program, have used it for years.

Screenshot:
[image loading]


Prev 1 45 46 47 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 233
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm24
League of Legends
Doublelift2690
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
fl0m2281
Liquid`RaSZi2110
crisheroes294
C9.Mang0239
Pyrionflax195
ToD187
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1029
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 28m
Replay Cast
1h 28m
OSC
14h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.