• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7863 users

No Starcraft 2 at MLG Columbus (so far) - Page 24

Forum Index > SC2 General
1123 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 57 Next
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
August 08 2013 18:33 GMT
#461
How is MLG killing Esports exactly? They have always used the games that bring the most viewers, if SC2 isn't doing that anymore, then of course MLG won't bring it back.

MLG is not killing Esports, SC2 is killing SC2.
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
gosublade
Profile Joined May 2011
632 Posts
August 08 2013 18:34 GMT
#462
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?
Not even death can save you from me.
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
August 08 2013 18:34 GMT
#463
I remember them announcing at Anaheim in the SC venue that the next MLG would be in Columbus in November. What a scumbag move to later announce that they won't even have SC.

Goddamnit.
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
August 08 2013 18:36 GMT
#464
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?

Some GM player I guess
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 08 2013 18:37 GMT
#465
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


3 edgy 5 me

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Theognis

"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
renaissanceMAN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1840 Posts
August 08 2013 18:37 GMT
#466
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb
On August 15 2013 03:43 Waxangel wrote: no amount of money can replace the enjoyment of being mean to people on the internet
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
August 08 2013 18:39 GMT
#467
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?

lolwat. Nice one gosublade.
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 08 2013 18:39 GMT
#468
On August 09 2013 03:33 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:14 norjoncal wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:58 packrat386 wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:58 XaCez wrote:
So, let's see what has changed in the NA scene:
IPL: Gone.
MLG: Gone.
NASL: Works with WCS.
WCS: Koreans.

Missed something?

IEM New York

Also Robert Ohlen's dream is to have dreamhack in us :D

Not to mention Red Bull LANs.





I do not think MLG is leaving SC2 altogether
They are not going to do SC2 at one of their events.

MLG Columbus is only 2 weeks after Blizzcon.
So after the biggest SC2 event of the year people are supposed to get hyped again?

I feel SC2 should really have an Off Season of 3-4 months a year.
This post makes a lot of sense.

I agree as well. An 3-4 month off season is good for the scene. It can't be all SC2 all the time.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
renaissanceMAN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1840 Posts
August 08 2013 18:41 GMT
#469
On August 09 2013 03:39 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:33 Plexa wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:14 norjoncal wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:58 packrat386 wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:58 XaCez wrote:
So, let's see what has changed in the NA scene:
IPL: Gone.
MLG: Gone.
NASL: Works with WCS.
WCS: Koreans.

Missed something?

IEM New York

Also Robert Ohlen's dream is to have dreamhack in us :D

Not to mention Red Bull LANs.





I do not think MLG is leaving SC2 altogether
They are not going to do SC2 at one of their events.

MLG Columbus is only 2 weeks after Blizzcon.
So after the biggest SC2 event of the year people are supposed to get hyped again?

I feel SC2 should really have an Off Season of 3-4 months a year.
This post makes a lot of sense.

I agree as well. An 3-4 month off season is good for the scene. It can't be all SC2 all the time.


It'll help me catch up at work since I won't have tournaments to be watching constantly.
On August 15 2013 03:43 Waxangel wrote: no amount of money can replace the enjoyment of being mean to people on the internet
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
August 08 2013 18:42 GMT
#470
On August 09 2013 01:28 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 01:17 Plansix wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:09 EuroRabbit wrote:
On August 09 2013 00:59 vult wrote:
On August 09 2013 00:50 BatesCsC wrote:
At some point we're going to have to acknowledge that we've wasted the last 3 years of our life playing the terrible successor to one of the best games ever made.

Even those in master league+ will be mocked and chided at for not playing BroodWar (Since both are/will be equally dead), "You were good at Sc2?. I'm good at wanking, does that make me skilled at video games?"

I know this is worth at least a warning but someone needs to say it rather than pathetically trying to convince ourselves the game can survive with Blizzard at the wheel.


I love posts like this. Make me truly appreciate the level of maturity some people lack, and the complete absence of a filter.

You make a post in a sc2 thread trashing on sc2. Good1.


Well there is some truth to his statement. Blizzard has FAILED big time in a lot of ways with this game, especially the first 12-18 months after the games release. The community cried for a full 18 months before they took away close spawn positions, and starting actually listening to the community on what maps they want in the pool rather than what big brother Blizzard thinks is best for everyone.

I guess the best way to sum it up is to just look at Dota 2 and what Valve has done in a relatively short period of time and how well they have listened to the community, and look how well it has paid off. TI3 is going to be a huge deal and is already bringing up really good numbers.

Just think, it took Blizzard 2.5 years just to put in chat channels......just let that sink in.

I love the people looking at Dota 2 through rose colored glasses, as I attempt to play and get DCed 3 times a day, my parties get lock and I can't invite people. Or the store bugs out or my client bugs out during game and I need to reconnect. Have to pause for a disconnect at least once every other game.

Yeah, I feel like most of the people praising Dota2 don't actually play it. Like its a fun game, but their UI has a lot of random bugs.

what? i've literally played over 1k games and very rarely have problems with the client.
MVega
Profile Joined November 2010
763 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 18:44:23
August 08 2013 18:43 GMT
#471
On August 09 2013 03:33 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:14 norjoncal wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:58 packrat386 wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:58 XaCez wrote:
So, let's see what has changed in the NA scene:
IPL: Gone.
MLG: Gone.
NASL: Works with WCS.
WCS: Koreans.

Missed something?

IEM New York

Also Robert Ohlen's dream is to have dreamhack in us :D

Not to mention Red Bull LANs.





I do not think MLG is leaving SC2 altogether
They are not going to do SC2 at one of their events.

MLG Columbus is only 2 weeks after Blizzcon.
So after the biggest SC2 event of the year people are supposed to get hyped again?

I feel SC2 should really have an Off Season of 3-4 months a year.
This post makes a lot of sense.


Agreed. Still have to call Sundance on his bullshit though because this was the most drama inducing petulant child bullshit way of announcing anything _ever_

On August 09 2013 03:42 sc14s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 01:28 packrat386 wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:17 Plansix wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:09 EuroRabbit wrote:
On August 09 2013 00:59 vult wrote:
On August 09 2013 00:50 BatesCsC wrote:
At some point we're going to have to acknowledge that we've wasted the last 3 years of our life playing the terrible successor to one of the best games ever made.

Even those in master league+ will be mocked and chided at for not playing BroodWar (Since both are/will be equally dead), "You were good at Sc2?. I'm good at wanking, does that make me skilled at video games?"

I know this is worth at least a warning but someone needs to say it rather than pathetically trying to convince ourselves the game can survive with Blizzard at the wheel.


I love posts like this. Make me truly appreciate the level of maturity some people lack, and the complete absence of a filter.

You make a post in a sc2 thread trashing on sc2. Good1.


Well there is some truth to his statement. Blizzard has FAILED big time in a lot of ways with this game, especially the first 12-18 months after the games release. The community cried for a full 18 months before they took away close spawn positions, and starting actually listening to the community on what maps they want in the pool rather than what big brother Blizzard thinks is best for everyone.

I guess the best way to sum it up is to just look at Dota 2 and what Valve has done in a relatively short period of time and how well they have listened to the community, and look how well it has paid off. TI3 is going to be a huge deal and is already bringing up really good numbers.

Just think, it took Blizzard 2.5 years just to put in chat channels......just let that sink in.

I love the people looking at Dota 2 through rose colored glasses, as I attempt to play and get DCed 3 times a day, my parties get lock and I can't invite people. Or the store bugs out or my client bugs out during game and I need to reconnect. Have to pause for a disconnect at least once every other game.

Yeah, I feel like most of the people praising Dota2 don't actually play it. Like its a fun game, but their UI has a lot of random bugs.

what? i've literally played over 1k games and very rarely have problems with the client.


I've personally never had any issues with Games for Windows Live. It doesn't mean that it's not a giant steaming piece of shit that heaps of other players have issues with, however. (Not that Dota 2 is such.)
bumkin: How can you play like 50 games per day... I 4gate 2 times then it's nap time
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
August 08 2013 18:44 GMT
#472
On August 09 2013 03:41 renaissanceMAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:39 Plansix wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:33 Plexa wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:14 norjoncal wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:58 packrat386 wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:58 XaCez wrote:
So, let's see what has changed in the NA scene:
IPL: Gone.
MLG: Gone.
NASL: Works with WCS.
WCS: Koreans.

Missed something?

IEM New York

Also Robert Ohlen's dream is to have dreamhack in us :D

Not to mention Red Bull LANs.





I do not think MLG is leaving SC2 altogether
They are not going to do SC2 at one of their events.

MLG Columbus is only 2 weeks after Blizzcon.
So after the biggest SC2 event of the year people are supposed to get hyped again?

I feel SC2 should really have an Off Season of 3-4 months a year.
This post makes a lot of sense.

I agree as well. An 3-4 month off season is good for the scene. It can't be all SC2 all the time.


It'll help me catch up at work since I won't have tournaments to be watching constantly.


I'm overwhelmed by the current selection so end up watching not much, OSL/GSL only really.
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Sejanus
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Lithuania550 Posts
August 08 2013 18:44 GMT
#473
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?

According to his own words, he was a pro gamer who was a joke
Friends don't let friends massacre civilians
Gr33d
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany423 Posts
August 08 2013 18:45 GMT
#474
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.
Fanatics find their heaven in never ending storming wind || Auguries of destruction be a lullaby for rebirth
brieN
Profile Joined November 2011
United States158 Posts
August 08 2013 18:46 GMT
#475
On August 08 2013 22:09 ImperialFist wrote:
MLG trying to kill E-Sports

starcraft isnt all of esports, in fact its one of the smallest games out there, so not having it isnt very bad for mlg's perspective
check yo self befo yo wreck yo self
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
August 08 2013 18:47 GMT
#476
wow this is in stark contrast to the last few years, where sc2 was the really big draw for MLG and the main reason they grew so much over the past few years. Now (apparently) it isnt even necessarily profitable (if it was why wouldnt they have it) to have sc2 in one of their events.

How much has the sc2 scene shrunk over the past year, just curious because i dont really follow it that much anymore, i may watch a match here or there every few months, but i used to spend hours upon hours a week watching it, so its a lot harder to gauge its popularity now.
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
August 08 2013 18:48 GMT
#477
On August 09 2013 03:37 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


3 edgy 5 me

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Theognis


pretty sure hes joking and was just being an ass to a retired (apparently spiteful) failed semi pro gamer
Rainling
Profile Joined June 2011
United States456 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 18:48:54
August 08 2013 18:48 GMT
#478
On August 09 2013 03:14 norjoncal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 02:58 packrat386 wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 08 2013 22:58 XaCez wrote:
So, let's see what has changed in the NA scene:
IPL: Gone.
MLG: Gone.
NASL: Works with WCS.
WCS: Koreans.

Missed something?

IEM New York

Also Robert Ohlen's dream is to have dreamhack in us :D

Not to mention Red Bull LANs.





I do not think MLG is leaving SC2 altogether
They are not going to do SC2 at one of their events.

MLG Columbus is only 2 weeks after Blizzcon.
So after the biggest SC2 event of the year people are supposed to get hyped again?

I feel SC2 should really have an Off Season of 3-4 months a year.

Good point, there's probably too much sc2 content with WCS right now.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 08 2013 18:49 GMT
#479
On August 09 2013 03:42 sc14s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 01:28 packrat386 wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:17 Plansix wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:09 EuroRabbit wrote:
On August 09 2013 00:59 vult wrote:
On August 09 2013 00:50 BatesCsC wrote:
At some point we're going to have to acknowledge that we've wasted the last 3 years of our life playing the terrible successor to one of the best games ever made.

Even those in master league+ will be mocked and chided at for not playing BroodWar (Since both are/will be equally dead), "You were good at Sc2?. I'm good at wanking, does that make me skilled at video games?"

I know this is worth at least a warning but someone needs to say it rather than pathetically trying to convince ourselves the game can survive with Blizzard at the wheel.


I love posts like this. Make me truly appreciate the level of maturity some people lack, and the complete absence of a filter.

You make a post in a sc2 thread trashing on sc2. Good1.


Well there is some truth to his statement. Blizzard has FAILED big time in a lot of ways with this game, especially the first 12-18 months after the games release. The community cried for a full 18 months before they took away close spawn positions, and starting actually listening to the community on what maps they want in the pool rather than what big brother Blizzard thinks is best for everyone.

I guess the best way to sum it up is to just look at Dota 2 and what Valve has done in a relatively short period of time and how well they have listened to the community, and look how well it has paid off. TI3 is going to be a huge deal and is already bringing up really good numbers.

Just think, it took Blizzard 2.5 years just to put in chat channels......just let that sink in.

I love the people looking at Dota 2 through rose colored glasses, as I attempt to play and get DCed 3 times a day, my parties get lock and I can't invite people. Or the store bugs out or my client bugs out during game and I need to reconnect. Have to pause for a disconnect at least once every other game.

Yeah, I feel like most of the people praising Dota2 don't actually play it. Like its a fun game, but their UI has a lot of random bugs.

what? i've literally played over 1k games and very rarely have problems with the client.

What the fuck game are you talking about? The Dota 2 client is buggy as hit. It kicks people all the time. The entire TL and giant bomb community cannot be wrong.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 18:50:47
August 08 2013 18:49 GMT
#480
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.

He is a progamer that spends a decent amount of time on the very website that the guy claiming not to know him is posting on, he doesn't need global fame in order to be known here.

On August 09 2013 03:49 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:42 sc14s wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:28 packrat386 wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:17 Plansix wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:09 EuroRabbit wrote:
On August 09 2013 00:59 vult wrote:
On August 09 2013 00:50 BatesCsC wrote:
At some point we're going to have to acknowledge that we've wasted the last 3 years of our life playing the terrible successor to one of the best games ever made.

Even those in master league+ will be mocked and chided at for not playing BroodWar (Since both are/will be equally dead), "You were good at Sc2?. I'm good at wanking, does that make me skilled at video games?"

I know this is worth at least a warning but someone needs to say it rather than pathetically trying to convince ourselves the game can survive with Blizzard at the wheel.


I love posts like this. Make me truly appreciate the level of maturity some people lack, and the complete absence of a filter.

You make a post in a sc2 thread trashing on sc2. Good1.


Well there is some truth to his statement. Blizzard has FAILED big time in a lot of ways with this game, especially the first 12-18 months after the games release. The community cried for a full 18 months before they took away close spawn positions, and starting actually listening to the community on what maps they want in the pool rather than what big brother Blizzard thinks is best for everyone.

I guess the best way to sum it up is to just look at Dota 2 and what Valve has done in a relatively short period of time and how well they have listened to the community, and look how well it has paid off. TI3 is going to be a huge deal and is already bringing up really good numbers.

Just think, it took Blizzard 2.5 years just to put in chat channels......just let that sink in.

I love the people looking at Dota 2 through rose colored glasses, as I attempt to play and get DCed 3 times a day, my parties get lock and I can't invite people. Or the store bugs out or my client bugs out during game and I need to reconnect. Have to pause for a disconnect at least once every other game.

Yeah, I feel like most of the people praising Dota2 don't actually play it. Like its a fun game, but their UI has a lot of random bugs.

what? i've literally played over 1k games and very rarely have problems with the client.

What the fuck game are you talking about? The Dota 2 client is buggy as hit. It kicks people all the time. The entire TL and giant bomb community cannot be wrong.



I have to say the only proper bug I've experienced is the Dota 2 network being down recently (which I think is due to TI3).

Oh, and the lag at the beginning of every game when the heroes load.
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 112
SpeCial 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15224
Rain 2096
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 32
Bale 29
Noble 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
Counter-Strike
taco 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1604
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g7831
Doublelift2579
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft351
ArmadaUGS234
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde144
ViBE105
ZombieGrub26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki217
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 57m
OSC
9h 57m
Stellar Fest
9h 57m
OSC
20h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.