• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8603 users

No Starcraft 2 at MLG Columbus (so far) - Page 25

Forum Index > SC2 General
1123 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 57 Next
Kishin2
Profile Joined May 2011
United States7534 Posts
August 08 2013 18:49 GMT
#481
MLG Dota 2 LAN. On one hand I want them to do well with it because it'll be good for the scene, but on the other hand, I don't think MLG have what it takes to please the Dota community.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 18:51:06
August 08 2013 18:50 GMT
#482
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.

"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
SinTio
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany871 Posts
August 08 2013 18:52 GMT
#483
On August 09 2013 03:27 DeathProfessor wrote:
Twitter is bullshit and people should have abandoned that already its 2013. I have never had a better feeling about a SC2 pro or personality from a Tweet. Have you? They always come off as whiny bitches to me. TotalBiscuit meant well but his tweets really just stirred up the beesnest. =/ "If there isn't a SC2 at this event, the scene is DEAD and I retire!"

[...]


It's not like he has to maintain his youtube-channel and every time he's gone to an event to cast was actually a loss of money for him. Now, without MLG 'gone' (if this were the end of SC2 at MLG and not just one event) there would be nothing for him to cast in the US, where he lives, that includes a big live audience.
And regarding 'the scene is DEAD': He never said that, but the opinion, that the NA scene is dying isn't something he mentioned for the first time today.

Would you really disagree with this,

‏
@Totalbiscuit
Looks like I moved to the wrong country if I want to continue live casting


now that IPL and MLG (again nothing is sure yet) are gone and NASL has their hands full with WCS?
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
August 08 2013 18:52 GMT
#484
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.


He just asked who he was? How the fuck is that an insult?
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
August 08 2013 18:52 GMT
#485
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.



This post makes my head hurt.
Jaedong & Faker
Meerel
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany713 Posts
August 08 2013 18:53 GMT
#486
dead game

User was temp banned for this post.
SDMF
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 08 2013 18:53 GMT
#487
On August 09 2013 03:52 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.



This post makes my head hurt.


Why? I'm just calling out a bunch of nobodies who think they're so edgy and cool for insulting a former pro player just because he wasn't exactly cream of the crop. It's all factual evidence, Theognis was a pro and has played and beaten pros (has a 45% career winrate over 200+ games FYI). None of these people have done anything. They don't have any right to play the "oh who are you? hueheuehu" card.

Good day
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
August 08 2013 18:53 GMT
#488
On August 09 2013 03:52 Strela wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.


He just asked who he was? How the fuck is that an insult?

Say you meet someone famous, and then you ask who they are, it could be perceived as an insult.

Similar idea.
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
lorestarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1049 Posts
August 08 2013 18:54 GMT
#489
This is incredibly dissappointing, SC2 has become so bad.
SC2 Mapmaker
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
August 08 2013 18:55 GMT
#490
On August 09 2013 03:53 Targe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:52 Strela wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.


He just asked who he was? How the fuck is that an insult?

Say you meet someone famous, and then you ask who they are, it could be perceived as an insult.

Similar idea.

Doesn't mean it has to be an insult. There are plenty of famous actors who I wouldn't recognize and those ppl are alot more famous that your starcraft superstar on teamliquid.
lisward
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Singapore959 Posts
August 08 2013 18:56 GMT
#491
On August 09 2013 03:53 Targe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:52 Strela wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.


He just asked who he was? How the fuck is that an insult?

Say you meet someone famous, and then you ask who they are, it could be perceived as an insult.

Similar idea.

Keyword is persevered. Just because you don't play a sport doesn't mean you're not entitled to an opinion on a player's performance.
Opinions are like phasers -- everybody ought to have one
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
August 08 2013 18:56 GMT
#492
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.


he literally hasn't achieved anything in sc2 ... hardly professional, just because you get a team on your tag doesn't actually mean you are pro. So hes just another amateur.. like all of us.
skatblast
Profile Joined September 2011
United States784 Posts
August 08 2013 18:57 GMT
#493
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


How can you be on TL for over 2 years and not know who theognis is? Bad troll, the real question is.. who are you??
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
August 08 2013 18:57 GMT
#494
On August 09 2013 03:55 Strela wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:53 Targe wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:52 Strela wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.


He just asked who he was? How the fuck is that an insult?

Say you meet someone famous, and then you ask who they are, it could be perceived as an insult.

Similar idea.

Doesn't mean it has to be an insult. There are plenty of famous actors who I wouldn't recognize and those ppl are alot more famous that your starcraft superstar on teamliquid.


Woah woah, I said similar idea and the key word there was perceived. A progamer btw will be far more known on TL compared to many actors due to the progamers being more relevant to the people here. (and I never said he was famous)
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 08 2013 18:57 GMT
#495
On August 09 2013 03:56 lisward wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:53 Targe wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:52 Strela wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.


He just asked who he was? How the fuck is that an insult?

Say you meet someone famous, and then you ask who they are, it could be perceived as an insult.

Similar idea.

Keyword is persevered. Just because you don't play a sport doesn't mean you're not entitled to an opinion on a player's performance.


But this wasn't an opinion on a player's performance. They were calling Theognis out on being irrelevant and unknown while they themselves are infinitely more irrelevant and unknown compared to him. You know, not to mention that in and of itself it's kind of a dick move.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-08 18:58:58
August 08 2013 18:58 GMT
#496
On August 09 2013 03:56 sc14s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.


he literally hasn't achieved anything in sc2 ... hardly professional, just because you get a team on your tag doesn't actually mean you are pro. So hes just another amateur.. like all of us.


Sure, let me know when you get a winrate of 45% playing in tournaments against pro players for 3 years.



Also I'm pretty sure being signed on a pro team and competing in major events qualifies you as a pro.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Gr33d
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany423 Posts
August 08 2013 18:58 GMT
#497
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.



Cool story bro, but I have not insulted him. Its a simple fact that there are a ton of players that are more known than him and if this guy does not know him its not like he missed one of the best players out there.
Fanatics find their heaven in never ending storming wind || Auguries of destruction be a lullaby for rebirth
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
August 08 2013 18:58 GMT
#498
On August 09 2013 03:56 sc14s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.


he literally hasn't achieved anything in sc2 ... hardly professional, just because you get a team on your tag doesn't actually mean you are pro. So hes just another amateur.. like all of us.


yo shut the fuck up. you don't know shit.
TL+ Member
TyrianSC2
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada52 Posts
August 08 2013 18:58 GMT
#499
There's been a fair bit of speculation on the 'NA e-Sports scene' over the last while with the dynamic changes over at WCS NA, FXONA's disbanding, other teams struggling, Totalbiscuit's potential withdrawal from SC2, retiring players and a larger umbrella issue of finding time for major events on top of a year-long WCS production schedule. Maybe I'm missing some points or exaggerating others, I'm not 100% in on the details of the scene, but it seems to me that following this announcement is a very ripe opportunity for an up-and-coming tournament organizer to materialize and make a name for themselves.

I wouldn't mind seeing something new jump out onto the top of the scene, it'd be nice.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 08 2013 18:59 GMT
#500
On August 09 2013 03:56 sc14s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:45 Gr33d wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:37 renaissanceMAN wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:34 gosublade wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:22 ROOTheognis wrote:
I'm glad I got out while I did. It's a joke to be an NA progamer atm rofl...

.. who are you?


are you dumb


I think its funny that you insult other people that don't know an american progamer that manages to qualify for Season 1 WCS NA premier league just to fall out of it again in S2 and had some wins in a MLG losers bracket. Truly achievements that get you worldwide sc2 fame.


I think it's funny that people who have never achieved ANYTHING AT ALL at any point in SC2 and will almost certainly never do insult a former professional player, regardless of how good he was.

Maybe Theognis is nothing compared to Mvp, but you are even less than that compared to him.


he literally hasn't achieved anything in sc2 ... hardly professional, just because you get a team on your tag doesn't actually mean you are pro. So hes just another amateur.. like all of us.

Well lets be clear, he has does better than the majority of people on this site. He wouldn't be on Meta with Artosis if he was a scrub.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1225
ComeBackTV 618
SteadfastSC453
TaKeTV 446
LamboSC2398
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex132
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 215
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Sea.KH 57
Killer 44
Yoon 41
Liquid`Ret 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi1023
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX168
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD50
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Adnapsc2 1
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 50m
Stellar Fest
20h 50m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.