• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8133 users

Heart of the Swarm Pre-Order - Page 33

Forum Index > SC2 General
733 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 37 Next All
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
March 02 2012 21:50 GMT
#641
On March 03 2012 06:07 Candadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 05:58 windsupernova wrote:
LOL, I can safely say I have played at least 100 hours of SC2 since I bought it(and I have not been as much as I used to) 100 hours of entertainment for 60 bucks seems like a pretty awesome deal for me.

40 bucks for the expansion that hopefully I will be able to play as much or more than vainilla is not really a bad deal. And we all knew the expansions were coming since the beggining so if you couldn't save up the 40 bucks you've gotmore stuff to worry about than videogames.

I mean if it was only a SP player expansion I can see how it may seem too expensive(and even then its debatable because people can value stuff differently) but IMO the value its not really that bad.

Unless you are one of those people who barely plays and just watches streams. But then if you are not playing the game you payed for its your own damn fault if you feel you didn't get enough value out of it

Also its not only units they are adding(apart from the SP campaign which i will play and get all achievements like I did for WoL) they are also improving the graphics and added more physics.

Its your choice in the end but as I said its not really a bad investment for a game you are going to play a ton.


It's like you're not reading my posts.

I'm saying I'm going to buy it because it will give me countless hours of gameplay and it's a good deal for me.

However, for people who are just getting into the game aren't doing that. They're seeing a (potential) $80-100 pricetag and going, "...This isn't really worth it for a game I might not even really like."


I was not really responding to your posts....

People are not rational most of the times when they buy. And as I edited in my post there will probably be bundles of WoL+ expansion.
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
March 02 2012 21:53 GMT
#642
On March 03 2012 06:13 MugenXBanksy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 05:58 windsupernova wrote:
LOL, I can safely say I have played at least 100 hours of SC2 since I bought it(and I have not been as much as I used to) 100 hours of entertainment for 60 bucks seems like a pretty awesome deal for me.

40 bucks for the expansion that hopefully I will be able to play as much or more than vainilla is not really a bad deal. And we all knew the expansions were coming since the beggining so if you couldn't save up the 40 bucks you've gotmore stuff to worry about than videogames.

I mean if it was only a SP player expansion I can see how it may seem too expensive(and even then its debatable because people can value stuff differently) but IMO the value its not really that bad.

Unless you are one of those people who barely plays and just watches streams. But then if you are not playing the game you payed for its your own damn fault if you feel you didn't get enough value out of it

Also its not only units they are adding(apart from the SP campaign which i will play and get all achievements like I did for WoL) they are also improving the graphics and added more physics.

Its your choice in the end but as I said its not really a bad investment for a game you are going to play a ton.

Only at least 100 most I know have played it well over 500hrs since launch. At least it leaves me satisfied unlike wow and God knows how many hours were wasted in. the 5 year span not to mention the money.SC 2 is the game that just gives endless enjoyment and the thrill and frustration by playing another player


Hahaha yeah as I said I am not able to play games that much anymore. But still 100 hours I feel was great value for what I payed. Not that I only see playtime when I see how worth my purchases were as many of my all time favourite games are quite short. Haha but as far as playtime goes I did like WoL. But contrary to what many of the forums seem to think I actually find it fun to play
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
thurst0n
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States611 Posts
March 03 2012 02:40 GMT
#643
Will it be required to have WoL installed to play?


Wasnt that how Wc3:TFT was?

Am I the only one that's super fucking excited for the always awesome and ass-kicking cinematic CGI cut scenes (not sure they still use CGI) but blizzard never dissapoints here imo. 40 will be worth it 60 would be pushing it if WoL required but I'd prolly even pay 100
P.S. I'm nub. If you'd like you can follow me @xthurst but its not worth it ill be honest
RastaMonsta
Profile Joined October 2011
304 Posts
March 03 2012 02:43 GMT
#644
Not going to waste my money on this game.
Trealador
Profile Joined August 2011
United States207 Posts
March 03 2012 02:46 GMT
#645
You come to a SC2 forum to say you won't waste your money on this game? Was it not a week ago people were bitching about us not spending 20$ on a weekend of MLG?

What the fuck is this shit? Buy the game or don't. No one cares.
Like a man.
Rulker
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1477 Posts
March 03 2012 02:46 GMT
#646
On March 03 2012 11:43 RastaMonsta wrote:
Not going to waste my money on this game.

yeah you sound really trolly, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt

but yeah, obviously if you suck and got sick of WoL then your not going to buy it..
Daniri
Profile Joined May 2007
387 Posts
March 03 2012 04:04 GMT
#647
On March 02 2012 12:20 Candadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 12:08 oxxo wrote:
On March 02 2012 11:50 Candadar wrote:
On March 02 2012 11:46 FieryBalrog wrote:
$15?

Call me the next time you see a AAA expansion for $15.

Motherfuckin' BROOD WAR was $30 in 1998.

$15 buys you 3 horse armor nowadays. Good luck with that.


Brood War offered 3 new campaigns.

You know, since we're going down the "Campaigns matter" path. I personally think the campaign is rather a waste of time and shouldn't be considered at all in these discussions since, at the end of the day, all anyone cares about is the multiplayer. However, if people are going to trot around going, "Oh, but you get a full new campaign! It's worth $40!" -- know this. Brood War gave 3 new campaigns and 3 new units per race, and it was still cheaper than this expansion.

I don't mind the price as much, especially since they may lower it. However, what I am worried about is that this game still costs $60 in a lot of places as it stands and by the time this expansion comes out, it could potentially cost $100 to even start playing at the current level. Think about that for a moment: one hundred dollars, just to start playing a game. Do you honestly think that that is going to encourage new players to start in an already dwindling community overall? I hope they lower the price, or they do some sick bundle deal honestly.


Aren't we over the whole '1 campaign it's a rip off' garbage by now? If it makes you feel better you can think of HotS as 3 zerg campaigns or WoL as 3 T campaigns. The number of missions is (essentially) the same. The number of new units/changes is essentially the same.

As for cheaper, yes but that was 10+ years ago. Brood Wars was more expensive in today money (~$43).

$40 has been the norm for Blizzard expansions since WC3. It's not going to hurt sales.


If you took the time to properly read my post, I said I find the use of including campaigns into cost at all rather arbitrary since ultimately all anyone cares about is the multiplayer.


Except that most people who buy RTSes only play single player.
"you guys are silly lol thats why i hate you people" berserkboar
Natespank
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada449 Posts
March 03 2012 04:07 GMT
#648
If it's $40, it's gonna take a lot to convince me it's worth it...
Tyranous
Profile Joined March 2012
5 Posts
March 03 2012 04:44 GMT
#649

This is so reminisent of that episode of the Simpsons where Homer plays Poochie the dog. When the comic book guy complains about how horrible that episode was Bart asks him how he can be so judgemental when the network gives him hundred of hours of entertainment for free.

I stopped playing SC2 for 6 months then came back and still enjoyed the experience. I don't even remember the tiny investment i have put down for the endless hours I have worked on improving my game.

Do any of you think that the game will be the same after the expansion comes out? This is a completly new game. The old strategies no longer apply. There will be new graphical improvements. There is a brand new campaign to play. It is well worth your investment of 40 or more to have a game with this type of durability. You guys are asking way too much of Blizzard that gives you so much.

BTW I asked my girl to pre-order my game for me for the off chance that Blizzard would let me test the beta. So Blizzard, on the chance that you're reading this forum LET THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO PRE-ORDER TEST THE GAME!!! WE WON'T STOP PLAYING IF YOU CHARGE $20!!!
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 14:30:30
March 03 2012 14:27 GMT
#650
On March 03 2012 11:46 Rulker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 11:43 RastaMonsta wrote:
Not going to waste my money on this game.

yeah you sound really trolly, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt

but yeah, obviously if you suck and got sick of WoL then your not going to buy it..


I like how you call him a troll, and then in the same breath say that he's not buying it because he sucks.

Just because he disagrees with you doesn't make him a troll.


On March 03 2012 13:04 Daniri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2012 12:20 Candadar wrote:
On March 02 2012 12:08 oxxo wrote:
On March 02 2012 11:50 Candadar wrote:
On March 02 2012 11:46 FieryBalrog wrote:
$15?

Call me the next time you see a AAA expansion for $15.

Motherfuckin' BROOD WAR was $30 in 1998.

$15 buys you 3 horse armor nowadays. Good luck with that.


Brood War offered 3 new campaigns.

You know, since we're going down the "Campaigns matter" path. I personally think the campaign is rather a waste of time and shouldn't be considered at all in these discussions since, at the end of the day, all anyone cares about is the multiplayer. However, if people are going to trot around going, "Oh, but you get a full new campaign! It's worth $40!" -- know this. Brood War gave 3 new campaigns and 3 new units per race, and it was still cheaper than this expansion.

I don't mind the price as much, especially since they may lower it. However, what I am worried about is that this game still costs $60 in a lot of places as it stands and by the time this expansion comes out, it could potentially cost $100 to even start playing at the current level. Think about that for a moment: one hundred dollars, just to start playing a game. Do you honestly think that that is going to encourage new players to start in an already dwindling community overall? I hope they lower the price, or they do some sick bundle deal honestly.


Aren't we over the whole '1 campaign it's a rip off' garbage by now? If it makes you feel better you can think of HotS as 3 zerg campaigns or WoL as 3 T campaigns. The number of missions is (essentially) the same. The number of new units/changes is essentially the same.

As for cheaper, yes but that was 10+ years ago. Brood Wars was more expensive in today money (~$43).

$40 has been the norm for Blizzard expansions since WC3. It's not going to hurt sales.


If you took the time to properly read my post, I said I find the use of including campaigns into cost at all rather arbitrary since ultimately all anyone cares about is the multiplayer.


Except that most people who buy RTSes only play single player.


First of all, GREAT statistics that show that most people who play RTS' also only play single player. I love the empirical evidence backing it up. Really, it helps prove your point significantly. It's not like you just entirely pulled that out of your ass or something. Secondly, this is Starcraft -- not most other RTS'. I would wager, since I don't have the numbers, that the majority buy this game primarily for the multiplayer or for the E-Sport scene in some manner. Yes, they may play the SP but it's not the main course, in my anecdotal observations.
OverTheSeer
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada22 Posts
March 03 2012 20:12 GMT
#651
On March 01 2012 01:35 dde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 01:33 OverTheSeer wrote:
Do you get a discount for pre-ordering?

If not, then what's the point of pre-ordering a piece of software that's never going to run out of stock?


so true. I was wondering the samething. I can just go any futureshop on the first day of release and buy the special edition one.


Still no answer, anybody? Why did you all pre-order?
Tyranous
Profile Joined March 2012
5 Posts
March 03 2012 21:40 GMT
#652
To the last post: I pre-ordered for the chance to play beta. IDK how true it is but it doesn't really cost much to try.
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
March 03 2012 21:44 GMT
#653
On March 04 2012 05:12 OverTheSeer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 01:35 dde wrote:
On March 01 2012 01:33 OverTheSeer wrote:
Do you get a discount for pre-ordering?

If not, then what's the point of pre-ordering a piece of software that's never going to run out of stock?


so true. I was wondering the samething. I can just go any futureshop on the first day of release and buy the special edition one.


Still no answer, anybody? Why did you all pre-order?


Saves me the hassle of giving a shit to go get it on the day of release. usually comes a day earlier than the release date too
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
Poehalcho
Profile Joined October 2011
149 Posts
March 03 2012 21:52 GMT
#654
On March 03 2012 23:27 Candadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 11:46 Rulker wrote:
On March 03 2012 11:43 RastaMonsta wrote:
Not going to waste my money on this game.

yeah you sound really trolly, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt

but yeah, obviously if you suck and got sick of WoL then your not going to buy it..


I like how you call him a troll, and then in the same breath say that he's not buying it because he sucks.

Just because he disagrees with you doesn't make him a troll.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 13:04 Daniri wrote:
On March 02 2012 12:20 Candadar wrote:
On March 02 2012 12:08 oxxo wrote:
On March 02 2012 11:50 Candadar wrote:
On March 02 2012 11:46 FieryBalrog wrote:
$15?

Call me the next time you see a AAA expansion for $15.

Motherfuckin' BROOD WAR was $30 in 1998.

$15 buys you 3 horse armor nowadays. Good luck with that.


Brood War offered 3 new campaigns.

You know, since we're going down the "Campaigns matter" path. I personally think the campaign is rather a waste of time and shouldn't be considered at all in these discussions since, at the end of the day, all anyone cares about is the multiplayer. However, if people are going to trot around going, "Oh, but you get a full new campaign! It's worth $40!" -- know this. Brood War gave 3 new campaigns and 3 new units per race, and it was still cheaper than this expansion.

I don't mind the price as much, especially since they may lower it. However, what I am worried about is that this game still costs $60 in a lot of places as it stands and by the time this expansion comes out, it could potentially cost $100 to even start playing at the current level. Think about that for a moment: one hundred dollars, just to start playing a game. Do you honestly think that that is going to encourage new players to start in an already dwindling community overall? I hope they lower the price, or they do some sick bundle deal honestly.


Aren't we over the whole '1 campaign it's a rip off' garbage by now? If it makes you feel better you can think of HotS as 3 zerg campaigns or WoL as 3 T campaigns. The number of missions is (essentially) the same. The number of new units/changes is essentially the same.

As for cheaper, yes but that was 10+ years ago. Brood Wars was more expensive in today money (~$43).

$40 has been the norm for Blizzard expansions since WC3. It's not going to hurt sales.


If you took the time to properly read my post, I said I find the use of including campaigns into cost at all rather arbitrary since ultimately all anyone cares about is the multiplayer.


Except that most people who buy RTSes only play single player.


First of all, GREAT statistics that show that most people who play RTS' also only play single player. I love the empirical evidence backing it up. Really, it helps prove your point significantly. It's not like you just entirely pulled that out of your ass or something. Secondly, this is Starcraft -- not most other RTS'. I would wager, since I don't have the numbers, that the majority buy this game primarily for the multiplayer or for the E-Sport scene in some manner. Yes, they may play the SP but it's not the main course, in my anecdotal observations.


Didn't touch multiplayer till I had finished the campaign.
Think before you speak. Blizzard games have been known for a LONG LONG time to have great stories. You don't just skip out on those. There's a reason there are books about their games and that they actually sell. People like the lore, people play the single player. After they're done with that, they go to TL. People who skip the SP miss the best part: the defining factor for the ingame atmosphere.
Great Master Chief Nerdotaku God Emperor Bauss
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
March 03 2012 21:56 GMT
#655
Blizzard better lower the final price to 30. They will drive off a lot of business at 40 I think.

Ima buy it either way... but still... 30 is a way better price point
Campfire
Profile Joined September 2011
United States48 Posts
March 03 2012 22:00 GMT
#656
Omg guys 40 bucks is not that big of deal for a game $40-$60 is pretty much standard for most games these days.
Its gonna be a great game and everyone will love it The End
TheHansBecker
Profile Joined February 2011
United States117 Posts
March 03 2012 22:05 GMT
#657
--- Nuked ---
Strike_
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands704 Posts
March 03 2012 22:26 GMT
#658
On March 04 2012 07:00 Campfire wrote:
Omg guys 40 bucks is not that big of deal for a game $40-$60 is pretty much standard for most games these days.
Its gonna be a great game and everyone will love it The End

It's not a new game it's a new campaign + some new multiplayer units.
I definitely won't be paying €40 for that.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
March 03 2012 22:35 GMT
#659
it's only 40 bucks though I invest 3 times that at a night at the a bar when I am with my friends. 120 bucks entertains me for 1 night. For 33.33% of that money I get endless hours of entertainment. Let's be honest, Who's going to play WoL when HotS comes out?

Who plays TBC/Wrath now Cata is out?
Who plays SC when BW is out?
Who plays Reign of Terror when Frozen Throne is out?
The answer is nobody.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Daniri
Profile Joined May 2007
387 Posts
March 03 2012 23:24 GMT
#660
On March 03 2012 23:27 Candadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 11:46 Rulker wrote:
On March 03 2012 11:43 RastaMonsta wrote:
Not going to waste my money on this game.

yeah you sound really trolly, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt

but yeah, obviously if you suck and got sick of WoL then your not going to buy it..


I like how you call him a troll, and then in the same breath say that he's not buying it because he sucks.

Just because he disagrees with you doesn't make him a troll.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 13:04 Daniri wrote:
On March 02 2012 12:20 Candadar wrote:
On March 02 2012 12:08 oxxo wrote:
On March 02 2012 11:50 Candadar wrote:
On March 02 2012 11:46 FieryBalrog wrote:
$15?

Call me the next time you see a AAA expansion for $15.

Motherfuckin' BROOD WAR was $30 in 1998.

$15 buys you 3 horse armor nowadays. Good luck with that.


Brood War offered 3 new campaigns.

You know, since we're going down the "Campaigns matter" path. I personally think the campaign is rather a waste of time and shouldn't be considered at all in these discussions since, at the end of the day, all anyone cares about is the multiplayer. However, if people are going to trot around going, "Oh, but you get a full new campaign! It's worth $40!" -- know this. Brood War gave 3 new campaigns and 3 new units per race, and it was still cheaper than this expansion.

I don't mind the price as much, especially since they may lower it. However, what I am worried about is that this game still costs $60 in a lot of places as it stands and by the time this expansion comes out, it could potentially cost $100 to even start playing at the current level. Think about that for a moment: one hundred dollars, just to start playing a game. Do you honestly think that that is going to encourage new players to start in an already dwindling community overall? I hope they lower the price, or they do some sick bundle deal honestly.


Aren't we over the whole '1 campaign it's a rip off' garbage by now? If it makes you feel better you can think of HotS as 3 zerg campaigns or WoL as 3 T campaigns. The number of missions is (essentially) the same. The number of new units/changes is essentially the same.

As for cheaper, yes but that was 10+ years ago. Brood Wars was more expensive in today money (~$43).

$40 has been the norm for Blizzard expansions since WC3. It's not going to hurt sales.


If you took the time to properly read my post, I said I find the use of including campaigns into cost at all rather arbitrary since ultimately all anyone cares about is the multiplayer.


Except that most people who buy RTSes only play single player.


First of all, GREAT statistics that show that most people who play RTS' also only play single player. I love the empirical evidence backing it up. Really, it helps prove your point significantly. It's not like you just entirely pulled that out of your ass or something. Secondly, this is Starcraft -- not most other RTS'. I would wager, since I don't have the numbers, that the majority buy this game primarily for the multiplayer or for the E-Sport scene in some manner. Yes, they may play the SP but it's not the main course, in my anecdotal observations.


You'd wager that there's millions of people playing SC2 on the ladder, or otherwise competively, eh? It's common knowledge for over a decade now when Ensemble Studios said only 5% of their playerbase goes online. And it's blatantly obvious. These games sell millions of units but the very best of them only get a couple of hundred thousand users online with a few thousand being the standard.
"you guys are silly lol thats why i hate you people" berserkboar
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 578
SteadfastSC412
Rex103
CosmosSc2 46
EnkiAlexander 35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 412
ProTech132
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 46
UpATreeSC 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Mind 56
Liquid`Ret 48
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc8036
qojqva1404
Dendi857
Counter-Strike
Fnx 881
x6flipin482
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2596
Khaldor1944
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2897
singsing1806
B2W.Neo971
hiko780
byalli441
KnowMe138
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE86
Mew2King75
Trikslyr43
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)14
Chillindude4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• mYiSmile121
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2974
League of Legends
• Nemesis1972
• Jankos1030
• TFBlade670
Other Games
• Shiphtur326
• WagamamaTV267
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 50m
OSC
20h 50m
Stellar Fest
20h 50m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.