• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:55
CEST 14:55
KST 21:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8822 users

A New Build Order Planner - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Brainling
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States660 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 19:55:37
August 31 2011 19:54 GMT
#41
Edit:

God, I'm an idiot. It's because I forgot to build supply depots...haha, you're tool should just KNOW when I want to build supply depots
"The welfare of each of us is dependent fundamentally upon the welfare of all of us." - Theodore Roosevelt
indigoawareness
Profile Joined October 2010
Slovakia273 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 19:59:06
August 31 2011 19:57 GMT
#42
Very nice, I've wanted something like this for a long time. It does feel a bit clumsy at times with moving the time around and deleting things (in firefox) but otherwise very good and useful. I'm not really sure how it works with transferring workers. How do you handle mineral mining rates with different saturations, are you assuming optimal? etc...?

Also, I would prefer something other then click to delete. Click should take me to the time right after that thing is built, imho. It can get confusing where/what time i want to be at based on the list.
To sleep, perchance to dream.
DeltaOne
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden51 Posts
August 31 2011 20:01 GMT
#43
On September 01 2011 04:52 Ownos wrote:
Doesn't seem to be a way to put multiple chrono boosts on my carrier though.

For multiple chronos, put multiple chronoboosts before the carrier. It will show negative energy but don't mind that. (It's reserving the energy for the carrier making sure you don't spend it elsewhere.) However you should be able to put at least 3 chronobooosts on it, but it only allows 2. Will need to check that.
VassiliZaytsev
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada45 Posts
August 31 2011 20:03 GMT
#44
People like you make the world awesome!!!! I was so bored at work but now I can basically play starcraft 2 while Im here!!
Big Mac
Sunrunner
Profile Joined July 2011
United States80 Posts
August 31 2011 20:10 GMT
#45
I think I found a glitch. It seems to think that a tech lab researching an upgrade cannot also support a tech lab dependent unit at the same time.
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
August 31 2011 20:13 GMT
#46
Sickest thing ever. Holy shit. And beautiful interface.
DeltaOne
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden51 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 20:16:14
August 31 2011 20:14 GMT
#47
@ indigoawareness: The simulation will always spread your workers for optimal mining depending on how many bases you have. For one base that means a soft cap at 16 workers and a hard cap at 24 workers. As soon as your expansion is finished it will transfer workers but it does not currently take into account the distance between your bases as it is impossible for it to know how many you want to transfer. If you want to simulate a probe transfer you will need to do this manually by the sending out worker action and returning with them at a later point.

@ Sunrunner: Thanks for the report. That is indeed a bug. I will fix it shortly.
Arcanewinds
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom197 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 20:21:37
August 31 2011 20:20 GMT
#48
Found a small problem, the planner doesn't register that you can build a Marauder while researching conc shells, and instead queues them.

Other than that, great tool

Edit: nevermind, looks like someone spotted it a little before me .
Brainling
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States660 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 20:21:46
August 31 2011 20:21 GMT
#49
On September 01 2011 05:10 Sunrunner wrote:
I think I found a glitch. It seems to think that a tech lab researching an upgrade cannot also support a tech lab dependent unit at the same time.


Ahhhhhh, so that's why my Marauder kept getting delayed until Combat Shield was done. Good find.
"The welfare of each of us is dependent fundamentally upon the welfare of all of us." - Theodore Roosevelt
VassiliZaytsev
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada45 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 20:28:58
August 31 2011 20:25 GMT
#50
One little thing I can think of personally is being able to swap tech labs/reactors, i dont know how hard that is to implement but just something ive noticed. Having a blast so far though

*also im not sure if the reactor works properly? I have a reactor on factory but can only make 1 hellion at a time *

Big Mac
DeltaOne
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden51 Posts
August 31 2011 20:36 GMT
#51
You cannot explicitly swap addons at this time. The simulation does that for you. For now if you want to simulate hovering around with buildings you can do this by adding some pause.

Building in reactories have special actions so that the simulation knows you want to utilize the reactory and not two single baracks for example.
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
August 31 2011 20:38 GMT
#52
On September 01 2011 03:38 Bromazepam wrote:
Another idea I had was to give the planner the ability to mark the amount of mineral/gas points a particular expansion has, and if they're gold.
I don't know how you deal with the workers sharing the patches, but I noticed that with one base and 24 probes the mineral income was 815/minute, which is close to Liquipedia's reported average (816) for a saturated base, and adding one more increased it only by 15. So I suppose you're already considering all bases as 8 mineral/2 gas.

Edit: oh, also, you supported the macro hatchery but not the macro OC/defensive PF. While unusual in a planned build, I think it might be worth adding.

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2011 01:35 EdSlyB wrote:
What the hell? GG???

You should join forces and do a GREATER planner. I'm certain that both have diferent ideas that could help each other.

DO IT! ^^


Heh, I honestly have very little to add to it. I wasn't joking when I said this was exactly as I had enivisoned it. Besides the two things I already posted, I've got nothing else.


Still, you should do a brainstorm session. Two minds think better than one.
aka Wardo
Sunrunner
Profile Joined July 2011
United States80 Posts
August 31 2011 20:49 GMT
#53
Hm, I usually have one SCV constantly building depots. How do I simulate that?
HenryGale
Profile Joined January 2011
United States23 Posts
August 31 2011 20:51 GMT
#54
This is great, been messing with it all afternoon. how do you do add-on switches?
Xanatoss
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany539 Posts
August 31 2011 20:57 GMT
#55
Awesome tool!
Although it seems that Firefox 3.6.21 has some small issues with. For example as I delete certain elements they stay in the tracker to the right of the clock-symbol, not longer showing smart-info but still their symbol.

In addition is there a way to chronoboost certain Tech at specific time? (for example boost my Warpgate-Tech right before the end and use all CB before on probes)
The chair slowly turns around. You see his face, but it can't be. He's not supposed to be here. Not him. Not a Protoss. Not THAT Protoss. MC says, "Hi Greg, long time no see." You back slowly out of the booth. But you can't. It's already forcefielded.
Sponge12349
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom49 Posts
August 31 2011 21:03 GMT
#56
oh my god you are a god
enigmaticcam
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States280 Posts
August 31 2011 21:09 GMT
#57
This is truly awesome.

On September 01 2011 05:10 Sunrunner wrote:
I think I found a glitch. It seems to think that a tech lab researching an upgrade cannot also support a tech lab dependent unit at the same time.

Not sure if the bug I found is the same as yours, but it won't let me build a reaper and research concussion shells at the same time.
Sunrunner
Profile Joined July 2011
United States80 Posts
August 31 2011 21:13 GMT
#58
On September 01 2011 06:09 enigmaticcam wrote:
This is truly awesome.

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2011 05:10 Sunrunner wrote:
I think I found a glitch. It seems to think that a tech lab researching an upgrade cannot also support a tech lab dependent unit at the same time.

Not sure if the bug I found is the same as yours, but it won't let me build a reaper and research concussion shells at the same time.


Yup, same.
DeltaOne
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden51 Posts
August 31 2011 21:14 GMT
#59
@Sunrunner: When you are building anything as terran the simulator will temporarily remove one mineral worker. So what you want is already simulated.

@HenryGale: You do not need to do addon switches at this time. You can build a tech lab on a barracks and then use it on a starport for example. It does not take the switching time into account. However if you really want to simulate this you can add pauses.

@Xanatoss: I will look into the Firefox issues. Thanks for the report. (In general I find that Chrome handles the site fastest.) Also you cannot at this time do chronoboosting other than at the start of actions. I've simplified some things like this so that you do not need to explicit target actions on a specific building or item.
Loxley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands2480 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 21:18:01
August 31 2011 21:17 GMT
#60
Great work, with the help of the TL community the bugs should be removed soon enough and everyone will have a great timesink at their workplace
월요 날 재미있
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko473
ProTech133
Rex 48
SteadfastSC 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51799
Bisu 1945
Horang2 1193
Hyuk 530
BeSt 432
Soma 394
Mini 365
Light 304
EffOrt 303
Larva 240
[ Show more ]
Rush 147
ZerO 135
Mong 112
Leta 82
Barracks 81
Snow 57
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 39
Shinee 39
Aegong 31
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 12
Terrorterran 10
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3980
XaKoH 357
Counter-Strike
Fnx 583
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1139
Other Games
gofns38074
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko345
Livibee188
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
Liquid`VortiX27
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 58
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 3
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5m
OSC
9h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 5m
Online Event
22h 5m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.