• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:48
CEST 01:48
KST 08:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7250 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 597

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 595 596 597 598 599 730 Next
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
September 19 2011 13:31 GMT
#11921
^what's wrong with ON whey powder?

Good lifting day today. 4th session of Bill Star, still ez pz.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
September 19 2011 13:40 GMT
#11922
On September 19 2011 22:31 Cambium wrote:
^what's wrong with ON whey powder?

Good lifting day today. 4th session of Bill Star, still ez pz.


Just wanna be a purist when it comes to protein. Seems like certain brands of pure egg whites are around the same price or cheaper than ON anyway.

http://www.eggwhitesint.com/faq.htm
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 19 2011 13:42 GMT
#11923
On September 19 2011 22:26 Warrior Madness wrote:
Bah... I need to get back to paleo 2.0 or even 1.0, I'm getting breakouts like crazy when I splurge on sweets and bread.

I need an easy source of protein and I'm a little bit weary of using whey. But God do I love Optimum Whey's cookies and cream.... When I eventually switch to some sort of egg white protein powder that is gonna suck.

Anyone know any good tasting egg white protein powder?

Eggology looks pretty decent since you can just chug it but it's as expensive as Hell. If you want 50g of protein from it everyday for a month that'll cost ya around $192. There might be local sources that are much cheaper than that however.

http://www.trueprotein.com/product_listings.aspx?cid=22
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 19 2011 13:43 GMT
#11924
On September 19 2011 18:38 feanor1 wrote:
Jake
Age: 20 || Height: 6'6" || Weight: 190 lbs
Starting Date: 9/20/2011 || Goal Date: 12/31/2011
Weight goals -- 200lbs
Training goals -- 195 lbs Bench
Not sure on other benchmarks
Nutrition goals -- Eating enough to gain mass, IE not skipping meals when i am busy

I have been working out for a little under a year with a couple of friends, but I really want to actually get serious about gaining some mass and strength. Haven't been following any system or anything. Making it once or twice a week doing bench(Pyramid 8, 6, 4, 2, 1), curls(3X10), shrugs, preacher curls, dumbbell Triceps extension, maybe varying a biceps exercise.

I put on around 15 pounds in the last year, my one rep bench max went from 125 to 175, and i can now do 3x5 bench at 135. Anyhow at 6'6" i would still like to put on quite a bit more weight, but really dont have all that much experience lifting. Any tips would be appreciated, I plan one going to the gym 3-4days a week(holding off on Cardio atm so I don't have to eat myself into a coma). PMs or replies.
Thanks
Also is 20 pounds gain in bench a reasonable goal is it too low???


Do Starting Strength.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 19 2011 13:44 GMT
#11925
On September 19 2011 12:29 Donkeys wrote:
Had a car accident last friday on the highway. Long story short, my car flipped over. My gf broke her clavicle, her sister got bruises all over her face and lower back pain, the other chick hit her leg and sprained her neck. I got nothing but some minor scratches from the shattered windshield. I feel like shit though because I was driving. I was the first one to get out of the car and I didn't know wtf happened until I heard my gf screaming and crying. I got back into the car through the window and just held her hand fuck it was the most awful feeling ever I though she had a spinal cord injury or something. Gonna go lift some shit tomorrow.

Hope you guys are doing alright...
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 19 2011 13:46 GMT
#11926
On September 19 2011 19:13 Earll wrote:
I sort of have the feeling that we are recommended away from eating bread, but my paleo~ish diet of basically only meat\fruits\vegetables and milk is getting pretty expensive, so I will probably add some bread to my diet. Was looking at some bread today which was like 20g protein 20g carbs (where 0.7g of them were from sugars?) Which seems pretty good to me? And eating one of those breads would also be like around half of my daily kcal.


Any type of grain/beans/etc. do not have protein that is readily absorbed for use for building muscle.

If you need carbs as stated beyond everything you should grab potatoes/sweet potatoes, white rice, gluten free oatmeal (although I've never heard of that one).

I prefer sweet potatoes or rice since they're relatively easy to get and prepare. Sweet potatoes are the best IMO especially with some cinnamon or cloves
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
September 19 2011 14:12 GMT
#11927
On September 19 2011 22:42 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 22:26 Warrior Madness wrote:
Bah... I need to get back to paleo 2.0 or even 1.0, I'm getting breakouts like crazy when I splurge on sweets and bread.

I need an easy source of protein and I'm a little bit weary of using whey. But God do I love Optimum Whey's cookies and cream.... When I eventually switch to some sort of egg white protein powder that is gonna suck.

Anyone know any good tasting egg white protein powder?

Eggology looks pretty decent since you can just chug it but it's as expensive as Hell. If you want 50g of protein from it everyday for a month that'll cost ya around $192. There might be local sources that are much cheaper than that however.

http://www.trueprotein.com/product_listings.aspx?cid=22

eshlow, is ON bad though? I've got a huge tub of it and I've probably consumed 4-5 tubs in the past.

Minus the artificial sweeteners, I haven't heard ppl complain too much about ON.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
September 19 2011 14:15 GMT
#11928
I've never used egg protein powder: does it mix as easily as whey? The thing I like about whey protein is that you can mix it with a spoon. I've also used casein and that stuff is just disgusting. It's extremely hard to mix--doubtlessly related to why it gums up and becomes slow digesting when it hits your stomach acid--and just doesn't taste good. If you have a lot of patience you can make like a pudding out of it by adding very little water and chilling it. This can be good with unsweetened coconut flakes in it but overall I prefer whey. Let us know how the egg works out.

Does anyone know if the sweetness of protein powders and BCAA mixes interferes with a leptin reset, assuming one is already leptin resistant?
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
September 19 2011 14:17 GMT
#11929
On September 19 2011 22:42 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 22:26 Warrior Madness wrote:
Bah... I need to get back to paleo 2.0 or even 1.0, I'm getting breakouts like crazy when I splurge on sweets and bread.

I need an easy source of protein and I'm a little bit weary of using whey. But God do I love Optimum Whey's cookies and cream.... When I eventually switch to some sort of egg white protein powder that is gonna suck.

Anyone know any good tasting egg white protein powder?

Eggology looks pretty decent since you can just chug it but it's as expensive as Hell. If you want 50g of protein from it everyday for a month that'll cost ya around $192. There might be local sources that are much cheaper than that however.

http://www.trueprotein.com/product_listings.aspx?cid=22


Pretty good price on that one. How's it taste though? (Especially compared to ON whey protein).

I'm gonna check out Costco's tomorrow and some food distributors to see if they sell cheap liquid egg whites.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
September 19 2011 14:18 GMT
#11930
On September 19 2011 23:17 Warrior Madness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 22:42 eshlow wrote:
On September 19 2011 22:26 Warrior Madness wrote:
Bah... I need to get back to paleo 2.0 or even 1.0, I'm getting breakouts like crazy when I splurge on sweets and bread.

I need an easy source of protein and I'm a little bit weary of using whey. But God do I love Optimum Whey's cookies and cream.... When I eventually switch to some sort of egg white protein powder that is gonna suck.

Anyone know any good tasting egg white protein powder?

Eggology looks pretty decent since you can just chug it but it's as expensive as Hell. If you want 50g of protein from it everyday for a month that'll cost ya around $192. There might be local sources that are much cheaper than that however.

http://www.trueprotein.com/product_listings.aspx?cid=22


Pretty good price on that one. How's it taste though? (Especially compared to ON whey protein).

I'm gonna check out Costco's tomorrow and some food distributors to see if they sell cheap liquid egg whites.

If you're taking liquid egg whites make sure you cook them instead of eating them raw. Raw whites have a lot of the anti-nutrient avidin.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 19 2011 14:20 GMT
#11931
On September 19 2011 23:12 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 22:42 eshlow wrote:
On September 19 2011 22:26 Warrior Madness wrote:
Bah... I need to get back to paleo 2.0 or even 1.0, I'm getting breakouts like crazy when I splurge on sweets and bread.

I need an easy source of protein and I'm a little bit weary of using whey. But God do I love Optimum Whey's cookies and cream.... When I eventually switch to some sort of egg white protein powder that is gonna suck.

Anyone know any good tasting egg white protein powder?

Eggology looks pretty decent since you can just chug it but it's as expensive as Hell. If you want 50g of protein from it everyday for a month that'll cost ya around $192. There might be local sources that are much cheaper than that however.

http://www.trueprotein.com/product_listings.aspx?cid=22

eshlow, is ON bad though? I've got a huge tub of it and I've probably consumed 4-5 tubs in the past.

Minus the artificial sweeteners, I haven't heard ppl complain too much about ON.


I don't know... does ON have lotsof stuff in it besides protein?
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 14:26:47
September 19 2011 14:20 GMT
#11932
On September 19 2011 23:12 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 22:42 eshlow wrote:
On September 19 2011 22:26 Warrior Madness wrote:
Bah... I need to get back to paleo 2.0 or even 1.0, I'm getting breakouts like crazy when I splurge on sweets and bread.

I need an easy source of protein and I'm a little bit weary of using whey. But God do I love Optimum Whey's cookies and cream.... When I eventually switch to some sort of egg white protein powder that is gonna suck.

Anyone know any good tasting egg white protein powder?

Eggology looks pretty decent since you can just chug it but it's as expensive as Hell. If you want 50g of protein from it everyday for a month that'll cost ya around $192. There might be local sources that are much cheaper than that however.

http://www.trueprotein.com/product_listings.aspx?cid=22

eshlow, is ON bad though? I've got a huge tub of it and I've probably consumed 4-5 tubs in the past.

Minus the artificial sweeteners, I haven't heard ppl complain too much about ON.


I think ON is pretty good and I know that casein is filtered out of whey protein but if you have any type of dairy sensitivity it's probably best to avoid any of it at all. Too bad egg protein powder is so damn expensive and or tastes like turd.

@Ingenol, avidin and salmonella are both eliminated through pasteurization. I'm worried most about price and taste. If you want to mix it in with protein powder (whyyyy bother if you can drink protein powder) then I suggest using one of those mixers with a round metallic whisk in em (Which incidentally are the best mixers EVER and I've tried over half a dozen).

[image loading]
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
September 19 2011 14:28 GMT
#11933
Oh, I thought you were going to actually buy liquid egg whites, but I just read those are typically pasteurized.

The shaker bottles I've had have been woefully ineffective against casein, but that whisk ball does look nice.

In my experience ON's Cookies and Cream is the sweetest protein powder I've ever tasted. It's too sweet for me and I actually have a huge sweet tooth, so if it's your favorite you might not like the taste of some of these other powders, especially some of the "natural" ones on the trueprotein site.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 14:37:17
September 19 2011 14:34 GMT
#11934
On September 19 2011 23:20 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 23:12 Cambium wrote:
On September 19 2011 22:42 eshlow wrote:
On September 19 2011 22:26 Warrior Madness wrote:
Bah... I need to get back to paleo 2.0 or even 1.0, I'm getting breakouts like crazy when I splurge on sweets and bread.

I need an easy source of protein and I'm a little bit weary of using whey. But God do I love Optimum Whey's cookies and cream.... When I eventually switch to some sort of egg white protein powder that is gonna suck.

Anyone know any good tasting egg white protein powder?

Eggology looks pretty decent since you can just chug it but it's as expensive as Hell. If you want 50g of protein from it everyday for a month that'll cost ya around $192. There might be local sources that are much cheaper than that however.

http://www.trueprotein.com/product_listings.aspx?cid=22

eshlow, is ON bad though? I've got a huge tub of it and I've probably consumed 4-5 tubs in the past.

Minus the artificial sweeteners, I haven't heard ppl complain too much about ON.


I don't know... does ON have lotsof stuff in it besides protein?


79% protein by weight.

ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Double Rich Choco

whey protein isolates, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides, cocoa, artificial flavours, lecithin, acesulfame potassium, aminogen, lactase

yea that bottle thing is amazing, i have 3
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
September 19 2011 14:46 GMT
#11935
I'm flying out to Asia in 10 weeks, I feel if I lose about 6-7kg of fat I'd get to <10%bf. In order to loose weight I have always just reduced calories by say 500 a day kept on working out until I reach a weight loss plateau at which point I'll reduce calories again rinse and repeat.. Is there a better way of going about this?
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 14:52:41
September 19 2011 14:51 GMT
#11936
On September 19 2011 23:46 Energies wrote:
I'm flying out to Asia in 10 weeks, I feel if I lose about 6-7kg of fat I'd get to <10%bf. In order to loose weight I have always just reduced calories by say 500 a day kept on working out until I reach a weight loss plateau at which point I'll reduce calories again rinse and repeat.. Is there a better way of going about this?


Should be fine... dump the carbs makes it easier if you already are eating healthy

On September 19 2011 23:34 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 23:20 eshlow wrote:
On September 19 2011 23:12 Cambium wrote:
On September 19 2011 22:42 eshlow wrote:
On September 19 2011 22:26 Warrior Madness wrote:
Bah... I need to get back to paleo 2.0 or even 1.0, I'm getting breakouts like crazy when I splurge on sweets and bread.

I need an easy source of protein and I'm a little bit weary of using whey. But God do I love Optimum Whey's cookies and cream.... When I eventually switch to some sort of egg white protein powder that is gonna suck.

Anyone know any good tasting egg white protein powder?

Eggology looks pretty decent since you can just chug it but it's as expensive as Hell. If you want 50g of protein from it everyday for a month that'll cost ya around $192. There might be local sources that are much cheaper than that however.

http://www.trueprotein.com/product_listings.aspx?cid=22

eshlow, is ON bad though? I've got a huge tub of it and I've probably consumed 4-5 tubs in the past.

Minus the artificial sweeteners, I haven't heard ppl complain too much about ON.


I don't know... does ON have lotsof stuff in it besides protein?


79% protein by weight.

ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Double Rich Choco

whey protein isolates, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides, cocoa, artificial flavours, lecithin, acesulfame potassium, aminogen, lactase

yea that bottle thing is amazing, i have 3


that's fine if you don't have the lactase problems
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
brotosterone
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States260 Posts
September 19 2011 14:53 GMT
#11937
On September 19 2011 10:37 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 07:51 brotosterone wrote:
Just found this thread ^^

brotosterone
Age: 23 || Height: 5'7" || Weight: 160 lbs
Starting Date: 09/18/11 || Goal Date: 05/01/12
Weight goals -- None
Training goals --

Currently: Squat 365lb, Bench 275lb
Goal: Get back to where I was 2 years ago - Squat 475lb, Bench 315lb

My motivation aka me in 2009 - Squat: 465lb x 1 - YOUTUBE VIDEO

Nutrition goals -- Continue as normal


No deadlift? You'd have such a beast total


No deadlift

I hurt my back picking up my 10lb book bag awkwardly. I now have a herniated disc from it. All this led me to taking a long break from lifting so I have quite a while to get back into it. My squat also suffered from my herniated disc since I can't really push off my left leg, but with certain stretches, it alleviates the nerve pain.

mcleod
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada350 Posts
September 19 2011 14:55 GMT
#11938
Hi, skinny guy looking for some tips on diet
Read the OP and was just wondering, is the Paleo diet for losing weight? or does it work for gaining as well?
I know diet is just as important as a solid workout routine and want to approach it in a healthy manner. I'm looking to gain weight, I'm currently sitting at 150lbs 6'1. I just quickly overlooked the diet and it seems to contradict what I've read on other sites for people looking to gain weight. Most suggest to eat pasta/rice etc if your looking to gain. Just looking for some advice on this.

One more thing, how many times do most of you use protein powder in a regular day? I find it hard to reach my daily protein intake and was wondering if theres a limit to how much one should be using in a day and if I should spread out when I use it.

Thanks for any responses!
BouBou.865
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands814 Posts
September 19 2011 15:09 GMT
#11939
On September 19 2011 23:55 mcleod wrote:
Hi, skinny guy looking for some tips on diet
Read the OP and was just wondering, is the Paleo diet for losing weight? or does it work for gaining as well?
I know diet is just as important as a solid workout routine and want to approach it in a healthy manner. I'm looking to gain weight, I'm currently sitting at 150lbs 6'1. I just quickly overlooked the diet and it seems to contradict what I've read on other sites for people looking to gain weight. Most suggest to eat pasta/rice etc if your looking to gain. Just looking for some advice on this.

One more thing, how many times do most of you use protein powder in a regular day? I find it hard to reach my daily protein intake and was wondering if theres a limit to how much one should be using in a day and if I should spread out when I use it.

Thanks for any responses!

Paleo + GOMAD (gallon of full fat milk per day) is amazing for getting bigger. I don't GOMAD anymore, but I eat like a monster anyways haha. I have one protein shake a day, it kinda depends on your diet, I think GOMAD gives you pretty much all the protein you need.
Playing League of Legends. IGN: Plain Skill
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
September 19 2011 15:09 GMT
#11940
On September 19 2011 23:55 mcleod wrote:
Hi, skinny guy looking for some tips on diet
Read the OP and was just wondering, is the Paleo diet for losing weight? or does it work for gaining as well?
I know diet is just as important as a solid workout routine and want to approach it in a healthy manner. I'm looking to gain weight, I'm currently sitting at 150lbs 6'1. I just quickly overlooked the diet and it seems to contradict what I've read on other sites for people looking to gain weight. Most suggest to eat pasta/rice etc if your looking to gain. Just looking for some advice on this.

One more thing, how many times do most of you use protein powder in a regular day? I find it hard to reach my daily protein intake and was wondering if theres a limit to how much one should be using in a day and if I should spread out when I use it.

Thanks for any responses!


It depends on how strictly you want to follow it, I don't know if anyone is doing it 100%. It's hard to gain significant weight on a paleo diet because the food makes it difficult to stuff yourself.

When I was trying to gain weight, I did mostly paleo, but I ate a lot of sweet potatoes and drank a lot of milk on the side.

I treat the paleo diet as a guideline instead of a religion.

Regarding protein, I used to drink 1.5 scoops a nightly with about a quart (1L) of whole milk before bed. Now I drink it roughly three times a week. It depends on whether you get enough protein in your diet.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Prev 1 595 596 597 598 599 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 664
Artosis 543
White-Ra 128
910 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever514
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv125
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe121
PPMD79
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8055
shahzam615
JimRising 438
C9.Mang0328
ArmadaUGS76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream327
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.