• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:38
CEST 02:38
KST 09:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8889 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 595

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 593 594 595 596 597 730 Next
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 18 2011 15:46 GMT
#11881
awesome lifts decaf! Got that dimas head throw back on the snatch :D
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 15:57:49
September 18 2011 15:54 GMT
#11882
On September 19 2011 00:32 decafchicken wrote:
You guys play on sunday??
Make sure you tape your ears when you play lock!


There aren't enough referees in the area, so every team is playing two sunday games this season. Our ref today actually did a game yesterday, and has back to back games today, plus were fielding an a and a b game. Man must have some solid conditioning.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
September 18 2011 16:18 GMT
#11883
On September 19 2011 00:12 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 19:20 Cambium wrote:
sick sick lift decaf :D

Question about diet:

Should I continue taking fish oil now that I live in Japan? I eat seafood frequently, probably five times a week or so, do I take pills as well?


Same situation here. I use a simple flow chart:

"Will I eat fish today?" -> YES -> don't bother with taking fish oil today
"Will I eat fish today?" -> NO -> take fish oil today

Where are you eating all this fish? My first two years in Japan I ate fish like ... twice. Lately I've been picking up salmon at the store for lifting days when I go low(er) fat, but that's mainly because I've figured out a half decent recipe for salmon. On other days I just don't consider fish to be too economical; it's like 198 yen/100 grams of salmon, while chicken is about 98 yen/100 grams, pork or ground meat 148 yen/100 grams, and steak like 250 yen/100 grams. It's really expensive to eat salmon filets regularly.

Here's a fun thing you can do though: for a super cheap, fatty meat, look for karubi or bara niku. These are very high in fat and protein, and also very cheap. I've eaten like 350 grams of karubi, put it into Fitday, and realized that I just ate 1500 calories before.


I often just eat sashimi box set from a nearby supermarket for dinner since I work late on most days...

I think I get about 20 slices of fish, decent thickness.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
September 18 2011 16:38 GMT
#11884
This weekend my gym is closed for renovations and I need to go. So I need to come up with 3 exercises for chest and triceps with what I have at home.

Benchpress bar with the highest amount of weight I can load 101lb w/ the bar (45 lbs below my 5x5 bench) And dumbbells where I can put either 20lb and use two at a time or 37.5lb and use one.

I can maybe find a place to do dips, but besides that... Quite lost.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 16:40:55
September 18 2011 16:40 GMT
#11885
On September 19 2011 00:54 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 00:32 decafchicken wrote:
You guys play on sunday??
Make sure you tape your ears when you play lock!


There aren't enough referees in the area, so every team is playing two sunday games this season. Our ref today actually did a game yesterday, and has back to back games today, plus were fielding an a and a b game. Man must have some solid conditioning.


Damn. Well have fun, kill someone, and have a beer for me at the social!


On September 19 2011 00:46 AoN.DimSum wrote:
awesome lifts decaf! Got that dimas head throw back on the snatch :D


haha i'm comin for him! (just need like 60 more kg on the snatch and drop 9kg bw)
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
September 18 2011 17:33 GMT
#11886
On September 18 2011 10:42 decafchicken wrote:
Sorry for the shitty quality, apparently my mom is the only person who can fuck up automatic zoom T_T
+ Show Spoiler +


Me on blackout rampage beast i will not fucking miss this lift mode:

+ Show Spoiler +


beast mode engaged! so awesome
uni starts again tomorrow :/ and I think i'm gonna go back to starting strength for a few months and get that squat up!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 20:43:40
September 18 2011 20:41 GMT
#11887
After fixing up my diet(semi-paleo) during the summer I noticed how clear my mind was after even though my sleep wasn't the best. I also felt like I had more energy. Recently after school started, with my sleep being terrible lately and always eating at school/eating snacks/ instant food at home I feel like this is the worst physical state I have been in my life. I am so tired all the time that I've been sleeping +15 hours every day for the past few days and still feel tired. I just feel I have this mental fog all the time and I can't seem to concentrate.

I realize diet and sleep does make the biggest difference. Slowly trying to fix this. Hopefully it gets better because I feel miserable as fuck lately.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
September 18 2011 20:46 GMT
#11888
Making consistent progress on all my lifts. Squats is up to 185x5x5 and other lifts are still catching up. Failed 3x5 chin-ups at BW+5lb twice but I got 5-5-4 last time and I'm sure I could've made it if I rested long enough. Will get it next time for sure.

Yesterday, I got a sharp pain in my quads during squatting. I just pushed through it because it didn't seem to affect my strength. Slept like 10-11 hours last night and it still hurts if I do something like pistol squats. Should I RICE it and go ahead with squats tomorrow or skip squats until there is 0 pain?
Official Entusman #21
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 18 2011 21:23 GMT
#11889
On September 19 2011 05:41 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
After fixing up my diet(semi-paleo) during the summer I noticed how clear my mind was after even though my sleep wasn't the best. I also felt like I had more energy. Recently after school started, with my sleep being terrible lately and always eating at school/eating snacks/ instant food at home I feel like this is the worst physical state I have been in my life. I am so tired all the time that I've been sleeping +15 hours every day for the past few days and still feel tired. I just feel I have this mental fog all the time and I can't seem to concentrate.

I realize diet and sleep does make the biggest difference. Slowly trying to fix this. Hopefully it gets better because I feel miserable as fuck lately.


Yeah, it's huge. Stay on the bandwagon!

Looking and feeling good is always a plus
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 18 2011 21:23 GMT
#11890
On September 19 2011 05:46 infinity21 wrote:
Making consistent progress on all my lifts. Squats is up to 185x5x5 and other lifts are still catching up. Failed 3x5 chin-ups at BW+5lb twice but I got 5-5-4 last time and I'm sure I could've made it if I rested long enough. Will get it next time for sure.

Yesterday, I got a sharp pain in my quads during squatting. I just pushed through it because it didn't seem to affect my strength. Slept like 10-11 hours last night and it still hurts if I do something like pistol squats. Should I RICE it and go ahead with squats tomorrow or skip squats until there is 0 pain?


what kind of pain?
During ascent or descent?

Has any type of massage or RiCE helped?
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
September 18 2011 22:08 GMT
#11891
On September 19 2011 05:41 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
After fixing up my diet(semi-paleo) during the summer I noticed how clear my mind was after even though my sleep wasn't the best. I also felt like I had more energy. Recently after school started, with my sleep being terrible lately and always eating at school/eating snacks/ instant food at home I feel like this is the worst physical state I have been in my life. I am so tired all the time that I've been sleeping +15 hours every day for the past few days and still feel tired. I just feel I have this mental fog all the time and I can't seem to concentrate.

I realize diet and sleep does make the biggest difference. Slowly trying to fix this. Hopefully it gets better because I feel miserable as fuck lately.


once you've hit bottom, you've got nowhere to go but up. stay in the gym and keep eating healthy and things WILL get better
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 22:11:54
September 18 2011 22:10 GMT
#11892
On September 19 2011 06:23 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 05:46 infinity21 wrote:
Making consistent progress on all my lifts. Squats is up to 185x5x5 and other lifts are still catching up. Failed 3x5 chin-ups at BW+5lb twice but I got 5-5-4 last time and I'm sure I could've made it if I rested long enough. Will get it next time for sure.

Yesterday, I got a sharp pain in my quads during squatting. I just pushed through it because it didn't seem to affect my strength. Slept like 10-11 hours last night and it still hurts if I do something like pistol squats. Should I RICE it and go ahead with squats tomorrow or skip squats until there is 0 pain?


what kind of pain?
During ascent or descent?

Has any type of massage or RiCE helped?

Pain was tolerable. Not sure how else to describe it. It wasn't sharp enough for me to lose my form while squatting, more of a distraction.

Hurts during ascent for a pistol squat. The pain is a lot more dull now but I'm worried it will become aggravated under more pressure/volume of 5x5 and put me out for a long time.

Been massaging it a bit but haven't RICEd it yet.
Official Entusman #21
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
September 18 2011 22:34 GMT
#11893
Both Stefán Sölvi Pétursson and Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson qualified for the WSM 2011 finals!

Super proud!
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
brotosterone
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States260 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 22:52:55
September 18 2011 22:51 GMT
#11894
Just found this thread ^^

brotosterone
Age: 23 || Height: 5'7" || Weight: 160 lbs
Starting Date: 09/18/11 || Goal Date: 05/01/12
Weight goals -- None
Training goals --

Currently: Squat 365lb, Bench 275lb
Goal: Get back to where I was 2 years ago - Squat 475lb, Bench 315lb

My motivation aka me in 2009 - Squat: 465lb x 1 - YOUTUBE VIDEO

Nutrition goals -- Continue as normal
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
September 18 2011 22:56 GMT
#11895
Going to a woman's figure bodybuilding comp next week. For you know, umm pointers?
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
September 18 2011 23:42 GMT
#11896
We won, 29-15. Didn't score myself (only ran the ball once) but I did a good job in all the roles I was asked to play today. Lifting was good, rucking was pretty beast, and the common factor to all the scrums that we won, was me getting my feet set and my legs extended, and the other lock keeping his ass out of the air. I'd say all in all I did a good job, especially for a first game.

One thing I need to learn to do though is tackle. I came around to it the end of the game, and brought a couple guys down... but I could've personally stopped one of their scores in the first if I had just come in lower, and really gone for the guy. As it is, I was nervous, and I came in with my chin to his shoulder. He had at least 30 pounds on me, and I just bounced off... But so did our senior fullback, so I don't feel AWFUL on that one.

D1 team beat buffalo too - they were the team that won the conference last year, so that's a step forward for us.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
September 18 2011 23:54 GMT
#11897
On September 19 2011 08:42 phyre112 wrote:
We won, 29-15. Didn't score myself (only ran the ball once) but I did a good job in all the roles I was asked to play today. Lifting was good, rucking was pretty beast, and the common factor to all the scrums that we won, was me getting my feet set and my legs extended, and the other lock keeping his ass out of the air. I'd say all in all I did a good job, especially for a first game.

One thing I need to learn to do though is tackle. I came around to it the end of the game, and brought a couple guys down... but I could've personally stopped one of their scores in the first if I had just come in lower, and really gone for the guy. As it is, I was nervous, and I came in with my chin to his shoulder. He had at least 30 pounds on me, and I just bounced off... But so did our senior fullback, so I don't feel AWFUL on that one.

D1 team beat buffalo too - they were the team that won the conference last year, so that's a step forward for us.


Congrats! was 29-15 for the B-side? And yeah like i said can't be scared going into contact, gotta get pissed and bury that mother fucker. Hit low pick em up and dump em. Buffalo is pretty good from what i hear (actually have a rookie on our team from there this year). We played the buffalo's mens team in the finals of the Can-Am tournament and only won by 2 points (i was with detroits mens team). Did you guys social afterwards? Kinda sucks having a game on sunday instead of saturday :-/
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
September 19 2011 00:30 GMT
#11898
On September 19 2011 08:54 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 08:42 phyre112 wrote:
We won, 29-15. Didn't score myself (only ran the ball once) but I did a good job in all the roles I was asked to play today. Lifting was good, rucking was pretty beast, and the common factor to all the scrums that we won, was me getting my feet set and my legs extended, and the other lock keeping his ass out of the air. I'd say all in all I did a good job, especially for a first game.

One thing I need to learn to do though is tackle. I came around to it the end of the game, and brought a couple guys down... but I could've personally stopped one of their scores in the first if I had just come in lower, and really gone for the guy. As it is, I was nervous, and I came in with my chin to his shoulder. He had at least 30 pounds on me, and I just bounced off... But so did our senior fullback, so I don't feel AWFUL on that one.

D1 team beat buffalo too - they were the team that won the conference last year, so that's a step forward for us.


Congrats! was 29-15 for the B-side? And yeah like i said can't be scared going into contact, gotta get pissed and bury that mother fucker. Hit low pick em up and dump em. Buffalo is pretty good from what i hear (actually have a rookie on our team from there this year). We played the buffalo's mens team in the finals of the Can-Am tournament and only won by 2 points (i was with detroits mens team). Did you guys social afterwards? Kinda sucks having a game on sunday instead of saturday :-/


Actually we only fielded one d3 team... only half the guys that said they were coming actually showed up for the game. I think that comes with having sunday games three hours away though. So 29-15 was for the actual d3 team, and I played the whole game. And no, we couldn't social afterwards. Next weekend is even worse, because the d1 game is saturday, but the d3 is sunday again.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
September 19 2011 01:37 GMT
#11899
On September 19 2011 07:51 brotosterone wrote:
Just found this thread ^^

brotosterone
Age: 23 || Height: 5'7" || Weight: 160 lbs
Starting Date: 09/18/11 || Goal Date: 05/01/12
Weight goals -- None
Training goals --

Currently: Squat 365lb, Bench 275lb
Goal: Get back to where I was 2 years ago - Squat 475lb, Bench 315lb

My motivation aka me in 2009 - Squat: 465lb x 1 - YOUTUBE VIDEO

Nutrition goals -- Continue as normal


No deadlift? You'd have such a beast total
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
September 19 2011 02:49 GMT
#11900
On September 19 2011 10:37 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 07:51 brotosterone wrote:
Just found this thread ^^

brotosterone
Age: 23 || Height: 5'7" || Weight: 160 lbs
Starting Date: 09/18/11 || Goal Date: 05/01/12
Weight goals -- None
Training goals --

Currently: Squat 365lb, Bench 275lb
Goal: Get back to where I was 2 years ago - Squat 475lb, Bench 315lb

My motivation aka me in 2009 - Squat: 465lb x 1 - YOUTUBE VIDEO

Nutrition goals -- Continue as normal


No deadlift? You'd have such a beast total


Great squat!

On September 19 2011 09:30 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 08:54 decafchicken wrote:
On September 19 2011 08:42 phyre112 wrote:
We won, 29-15. Didn't score myself (only ran the ball once) but I did a good job in all the roles I was asked to play today. Lifting was good, rucking was pretty beast, and the common factor to all the scrums that we won, was me getting my feet set and my legs extended, and the other lock keeping his ass out of the air. I'd say all in all I did a good job, especially for a first game.

One thing I need to learn to do though is tackle. I came around to it the end of the game, and brought a couple guys down... but I could've personally stopped one of their scores in the first if I had just come in lower, and really gone for the guy. As it is, I was nervous, and I came in with my chin to his shoulder. He had at least 30 pounds on me, and I just bounced off... But so did our senior fullback, so I don't feel AWFUL on that one.

D1 team beat buffalo too - they were the team that won the conference last year, so that's a step forward for us.


Congrats! was 29-15 for the B-side? And yeah like i said can't be scared going into contact, gotta get pissed and bury that mother fucker. Hit low pick em up and dump em. Buffalo is pretty good from what i hear (actually have a rookie on our team from there this year). We played the buffalo's mens team in the finals of the Can-Am tournament and only won by 2 points (i was with detroits mens team). Did you guys social afterwards? Kinda sucks having a game on sunday instead of saturday :-/


Actually we only fielded one d3 team... only half the guys that said they were coming actually showed up for the game. I think that comes with having sunday games three hours away though. So 29-15 was for the actual d3 team, and I played the whole game. And no, we couldn't social afterwards. Next weekend is even worse, because the d1 game is saturday, but the d3 is sunday again.

Oh didn't realize you guys had both a D1 and D3 team, that's great. Pretty sucky situation though :-(
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Prev 1 593 594 595 596 597 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2478
Artosis 685
White-Ra 116
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever586
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv300
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe160
Other Games
summit1g8893
shahzam598
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0316
ArmadaUGS60
RuFF_SC29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream334
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta20
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.