• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:24
CEST 21:24
KST 04:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7644 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 594

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 592 593 594 595 596 730 Next
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 18 2011 00:43 GMT
#11861
On September 18 2011 09:40 Metallingus wrote:
Is it possible to not be on a calorie deficit but still lose body fat? I'm currently hovering around 195-200 at 30-ish% BF ( I know) but I kinda wanna stay at this weight range. Not really aiming to look lean, more on powerful (I'm only 5'9" though, not sure how it'll play out given my height)

Sure. Just eat isocaloric
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Metallingus
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Philippines468 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 01:01:21
September 18 2011 00:46 GMT
#11862
EDIT: Looked it up, question answered

Thanks eshlow, gonna try and put together a meal plan with that in mind.
Overcome all. Especially plateaus.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 02:08:37
September 18 2011 01:42 GMT
#11863
Sorry for the shitty quality, apparently my mom is the only person who can fuck up automatic zoom T_T


Me on blackout rampage beast i will not fucking miss this lift mode:

how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
MarCoon
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Germany493 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 01:56:25
September 18 2011 01:52 GMT
#11864
On September 18 2011 10:42 decafchicken wrote:
Sorry for the shitty quality, apparently my mom is the only person who can fuck up automatic zoom T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NwiK0elAmI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUaIBfAklY

I always see that "gangsta" image of yours infront of me when I see your form today :D

Awesome videos.
~follow me on twitter.com/GGmarCoon
Metallingus
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Philippines468 Posts
September 18 2011 02:10 GMT
#11865
That C&J was effin beautiful!
Overcome all. Especially plateaus.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 18 2011 03:40 GMT
#11866
Wow, nice work decaf!
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
September 18 2011 04:06 GMT
#11867
To TLHF-
Drunk as fuck and happy as fuck about my competition. Never could have done it without you. Funkie's feverous motivation, dimsum's everything about oly lifting, eshlow healing me, phyre, pyro, energies, funkie, malinor, drowsy, dimsum, everyone constantly posting there numbers which pushed me and everyone else that has improved themselves because of htis place.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
September 18 2011 04:20 GMT
#11868
BEAAAASTLY decaf!
I <3 Plexa.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
September 18 2011 04:20 GMT
#11869
We're proud of ya mate! I'm Living my lifting and sporting career vicariously through you! Speaking of drinking, I am currently a little bit under the weather, I am leaning over the left hand side of my bed where my laptop is sitting on the little set of draws and there is some European girl asleep besides me, I have no idea what her name is. Go team!
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
September 18 2011 07:55 GMT
#11870
On September 18 2011 13:20 Energies wrote:
We're proud of ya mate! I'm Living my lifting and sporting career vicariously through you! Speaking of drinking, I am currently a little bit under the weather, I am leaning over the left hand side of my bed where my laptop is sitting on the little set of draws and there is some European girl asleep besides me, I have no idea what her name is. Go team!


This thread makes me so proud :')
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 08:15:10
September 18 2011 08:10 GMT
#11871
Had way too much testosterone at the end of the night. Ended it appropriately (actually avoided fucking up the lacrosse team and went home and picked up a girl, so proud of myself). Life is good.

p.s. is it weird that i smiling like a retard just before both of those lifts? (you cant tell in the vids :p)
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
September 18 2011 08:56 GMT
#11872
Great lifts Decaf. Now stop being skinny and eat.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 10:14:19
September 18 2011 10:13 GMT
#11873
I will be playing my first rugby game tomorrow with SIX hickeys, and three hours of sleep. And I blame this thread. Now make them go away guys.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
September 18 2011 10:20 GMT
#11874
sick sick lift decaf :D

Question about diet:

Should I continue taking fish oil now that I live in Japan? I eat seafood frequently, probably five times a week or so, do I take pills as well?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Ludrik
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia523 Posts
September 18 2011 10:37 GMT
#11875
On September 18 2011 19:20 Cambium wrote:
Question about diet:

Should I continue taking fish oil now that I live in Japan? I eat seafood frequently, probably five times a week or so, do I take pills as well?

It seems a bit unnecessary. Just make sure those fish are fatty!
Only a fool would die laughing. I was a fool.
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
September 18 2011 10:38 GMT
#11876
Fuuuuck decaf, you're still throwing my DL over your head >_<
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
September 18 2011 11:04 GMT
#11877
lol. this thread wins. gg guys.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 15:13:13
September 18 2011 15:12 GMT
#11878
On September 18 2011 19:20 Cambium wrote:
sick sick lift decaf :D

Question about diet:

Should I continue taking fish oil now that I live in Japan? I eat seafood frequently, probably five times a week or so, do I take pills as well?


Same situation here. I use a simple flow chart:

"Will I eat fish today?" -> YES -> don't bother with taking fish oil today
"Will I eat fish today?" -> NO -> take fish oil today

Where are you eating all this fish? My first two years in Japan I ate fish like ... twice. Lately I've been picking up salmon at the store for lifting days when I go low(er) fat, but that's mainly because I've figured out a half decent recipe for salmon. On other days I just don't consider fish to be too economical; it's like 198 yen/100 grams of salmon, while chicken is about 98 yen/100 grams, pork or ground meat 148 yen/100 grams, and steak like 250 yen/100 grams. It's really expensive to eat salmon filets regularly.

Here's a fun thing you can do though: for a super cheap, fatty meat, look for karubi or bara niku. These are very high in fat and protein, and also very cheap. I've eaten like 350 grams of karubi, put it into Fitday, and realized that I just ate 1500 calories before.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
September 18 2011 15:17 GMT
#11879
About to play lock instead of flanker today... hope my ears aren't torn off. I think its a good thing I didn't hit the gym yesterday, I definitely don't want to be fatigued right now, and it would have been power cleans and front squats. Only thing I hate is I wont make it back in for a lift until at least tomorrow and I feel like im letting myself and the rest of this thread down not lifting thurs -> mon.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
September 18 2011 15:32 GMT
#11880
You guys play on sunday??
Make sure you tape your ears when you play lock!
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Prev 1 592 593 594 595 596 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
UpATreeSC 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 960
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 83
Zeus 69
Trap 43
910 39
Bale 23
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
zelot 14
Shine 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5940
420jenkins234
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Fnx 918
edward66
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1896
Other Games
summit1g4752
Grubby3068
Beastyqt701
B2W.Neo607
byalli413
C9.Mang0164
KnowMe160
TKL 148
shahzam90
BRAT_OK 67
Chillindude14
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV261
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur377
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 36m
Stellar Fest
17h 36m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.