• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8603 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 543

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 541 542 543 544 545 730 Next
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 00:03:25
September 02 2011 00:03 GMT
#10841
I recently moved into college, so now working out shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm concerned about college food, though. I go to Rutgers (New Brunswick), and I'm not really sure what kind of food there would benefit me. Is there anyone here @ Rutgers (or in college in general) that knows how i can maximize nutrition in college?
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
September 02 2011 00:11 GMT
#10842
On September 02 2011 09:03 blahman3344 wrote:
I recently moved into college, so now working out shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm concerned about college food, though. I go to Rutgers (New Brunswick), and I'm not really sure what kind of food there would benefit me. Is there anyone here @ Rutgers (or in college in general) that knows how i can maximize nutrition in college?


iirc Dimsum is at rutgers, or somewhere extremely close to there. He's on your schools oly lifting team.

As far as nutrition at college goes... try to eat lean meats and vegetables, and if you must drink, don't drink beer and don't snack afterwards.
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
September 02 2011 00:31 GMT
#10843
On September 02 2011 09:11 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2011 09:03 blahman3344 wrote:
I recently moved into college, so now working out shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm concerned about college food, though. I go to Rutgers (New Brunswick), and I'm not really sure what kind of food there would benefit me. Is there anyone here @ Rutgers (or in college in general) that knows how i can maximize nutrition in college?


iirc Dimsum is at rutgers, or somewhere extremely close to there. He's on your schools oly lifting team.

As far as nutrition at college goes... try to eat lean meats and vegetables, and if you must drink, don't drink beer and don't snack afterwards.


Thanks for the tips. I'll be sure to make use of them. I'm not a beer-drinker, and i doubt that i'll drink anytime soon, so that shouldn't be of concern. ^^

Also...just when I get to the gym today, i find out it's closed due to the first Rutgers football game...heh ^^;
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
Ludrik
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia523 Posts
September 02 2011 02:24 GMT
#10844
They closed the gym for a football game? O_o. What about the people who don't follow football.
Only a fool would die laughing. I was a fool.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 02:35:30
September 02 2011 02:35 GMT
#10845
I got back up to 405 deadlift the second I hit a gym that doesn't ban chalk. Getting back on that 531 and smashing my old max (425) into the ground, easy.

Also, pendlay rows are awesome, I strongly recommend that everyone try them out if they haven't. Finished up with some weighted pull-ups and dumbbell shrugs, and felt like a boss.

I love Jack3d.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 02:38:08
September 02 2011 02:37 GMT
#10846
On September 02 2011 11:35 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I got back up to 405 deadlift the second I hit a gym that doesn't ban chalk. Getting back on that 531 and smashing my old max (425) into the ground, easy.

Also, pendlay rows are awesome, I strongly recommend that everyone try them out if they haven't. Finished up with some weighted pull-ups and dumbbell shrugs, and felt like a boss.

I love Jack3d.


I do enjoy rows; and I made good progress on them last time... But I don't feel like they compare in overall body development to clean and to pullups, and it's absolutely impossible to do all three of them together without running yourself into the ground.

Is there a particular reason you prefer them over cleans?
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
September 02 2011 03:09 GMT
#10847
Great. Second week on the Bulgarian training program making great progress and a fucking typhoon hits Osaka. There's no way I can ride my bike 20 minutes to the gym in rain/high winds so it's looking like I'm taking a few days off.

Honestly, when I move into my new apartment and get my next huge bonus (December :D :D :D) I'm just going to buy my own squat rack, my own bench, and my own bar/weights. It'll probably end up costing me $1000+, but it'll save me money over the next few years and I won't need to deal with crap like this anymore.

AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 03:14:26
September 02 2011 03:11 GMT
#10848
On September 02 2011 09:31 blahman3344 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2011 09:11 phyre112 wrote:
On September 02 2011 09:03 blahman3344 wrote:
I recently moved into college, so now working out shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm concerned about college food, though. I go to Rutgers (New Brunswick), and I'm not really sure what kind of food there would benefit me. Is there anyone here @ Rutgers (or in college in general) that knows how i can maximize nutrition in college?


iirc Dimsum is at rutgers, or somewhere extremely close to there. He's on your schools oly lifting team.

As far as nutrition at college goes... try to eat lean meats and vegetables, and if you must drink, don't drink beer and don't snack afterwards.


Thanks for the tips. I'll be sure to make use of them. I'm not a beer-drinker, and i doubt that i'll drink anytime soon, so that shouldn't be of concern. ^^

Also...just when I get to the gym today, i find out it's closed due to the first Rutgers football game...heh ^^;


YES I was hoping this would happen someday haha.

btw where do you live on campus? I'm only there Tuesday and Thursday at night since I only have one class to take.

Try to go to the college ave gym and find the "power gym".This is where you can do oly lifts and anything else. Unlike the main gym, the power gym usually isn't crowded and the trainers are very helpful.


(I'm the one doing power snatches in the blue shirt :O)

Also come to the involvment fair(next friday) and sign up for the weightlifting club. We will be lifting outdoors.

The food at the cafeterias is pretty bad, but you can eat healthy, sorta. This is usually what I normally eat when at rutgers.

breakfast (not much variation here )
omelet/boiled eggs with some fruit

lunch (there is no variation, its all fried foods)
grilled chicken and salad

dinner (There is much better food at dinner always. )
Sometimes there is steak/beef and boiled veggies at dinner so you can look for that. Otherwise chicken and salad

There is plenty of whole milk, so you can go crazy on that.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
MeShiet
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada290 Posts
September 02 2011 03:36 GMT
#10849
Damn it I'm so jealous of your school's gym DimSum. Mine only has 2 oly platforms and are always being used by people (sometimes doing ridiculous things). It feels so awkward doing oly lifting in there since people aren't used to bumper plates dropping.
If you die this way, you won't live to tell anyone how you died
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 03:45:16
September 02 2011 03:44 GMT
#10850
On September 02 2011 12:36 MeShiet wrote:
Damn it I'm so jealous of your school's gym DimSum. Mine only has 2 oly platforms and are always being used by people (sometimes doing ridiculous things). It feels so awkward doing oly lifting in there since people aren't used to bumper plates dropping.


Yeah there are usually idiots that come in and do weird shit, but most of the time its people who know what they are doing. What makes me die on the inside is when people come in just to do curls. Those are the guys that always walk in front of you while you are lifting...
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
September 02 2011 04:44 GMT
#10851
On September 02 2011 12:44 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2011 12:36 MeShiet wrote:
Damn it I'm so jealous of your school's gym DimSum. Mine only has 2 oly platforms and are always being used by people (sometimes doing ridiculous things). It feels so awkward doing oly lifting in there since people aren't used to bumper plates dropping.


Yeah there are usually idiots that come in and do weird shit, but most of the time its people who know what they are doing. What makes me die on the inside is when people come in just to do curls. Those are the guys that always walk in front of you while you are lifting...


Unfortunately commercial gyms have to cater to these types because there are just so many of them. I can understand somebody's desire to want to look like they lift, but the people who go in and just do bicep curls, bench presses, and otherwise get in everybody's way irritate me to no end.

InfC.AnatoLiy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States154 Posts
September 02 2011 04:59 GMT
#10852
Started a diet almost three weeks ago, August 15th or 16th. Avoided all types of soda and fast food. Ate things like:

    +Eggs (sometimes raw, sometimes fried). I keep in mind the yolk cholesterol issue and remove yolk or don't eat it if I couldn't remove it. Sometimes I mix raw egg with cottage cheese too.

    +Cottage cheese. Low fat one, sometimes amish cottage cheese.

    +Mixed grain bread, no other types of bread. Has a lot of fiber and protein.

    +Low fat yogurt.

    +Salmon fillets fried, non-breaded.

    +Chicken Tender loins fried, non-breaded.

    +Grapefruit (usually for breakfast).

    +Orange Juice.

    +LOTS of water.

    +Special type of low fat, high protein peanut butter.

    +No fat (blue) milk.

    +Lots of tomatoes, cucumbers and leeks.

    +Soup occasionally.


Dropped from 222 to 213 but have been doing anaerobic workouts so some muscle mass may have been gained hindering absolute weight loss results. Either way, shorts are feeling looser. Goal is to eventually start running around my local golf course and eventually go down to 195 before the end of September.
Twitch.tv/D3AnatoLiy
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 07:11:32
September 02 2011 07:10 GMT
#10853
A couple of pics from last weeks competition:

Overhead squatting in the powersnatch/snatch/overhead squat workout:
[image loading]

Powercleaning in the powerclean/3x front squat/jerk workout:
[image loading]

Then front squatting:
[image loading]

And finally split jerking it (95 kg):
[image loading]

Even though it rained all day, people showed up and cheered, making the event so much more fun :-D
Btw we got 2nd place out of 30 teams, yay :-)
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 07:16:06
September 02 2011 07:13 GMT
#10854
On September 02 2011 13:59 InfC.AnatoLiy wrote:
Started a diet almost three weeks ago, August 15th or 16th. Avoided all types of soda and fast food. Ate things like:

+ Show Spoiler +
    +Eggs (sometimes raw, sometimes fried). I keep in mind the yolk cholesterol issue and remove yolk or don't eat it if I couldn't remove it. Sometimes I mix raw egg with cottage cheese too.

    +Cottage cheese. Low fat one, sometimes amish cottage cheese.

    +Mixed grain bread, no other types of bread. Has a lot of fiber and protein.

    +Low fat yogurt.

    +Salmon fillets fried, non-breaded.

    +Chicken Tender loins fried, non-breaded.

    +Grapefruit (usually for breakfast).

    +Orange Juice.

    +LOTS of water.

    +Special type of low fat, high protein peanut butter.

    +No fat (blue) milk.

    +Lots of tomatoes, cucumbers and leeks.

    +Soup occasionally.


Dropped from 222 to 213 but have been doing anaerobic workouts so some muscle mass may have been gained hindering absolute weight loss results. Either way, shorts are feeling looser. Goal is to eventually start running around my local golf course and eventually go down to 195 before the end of September.


dont throw away the egg yolk it has lots of proteins (more than the egg white actually) and dietary cholesterol isnt bad for you.
personally, i'd also remove bread, peanut butter and skim milk (whole milk is much healthier. substitute with water if you are concerned about the calories)
other than that, the list looks pretty good. and if its working for you, you probably dont need to change much

On September 02 2011 00:18 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2011 21:35 Zafrumi wrote:
btw, hi guys :> been on holiday for a week and kinda busy since I came back, hence no posting! gotta start working out again too...


I was already wondering where you have been, welcome back.


thanks, good to be back

@nazarene: AWESOME pics man! and congrats
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
September 02 2011 08:21 GMT
#10855
On September 02 2011 11:37 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2011 11:35 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I got back up to 405 deadlift the second I hit a gym that doesn't ban chalk. Getting back on that 531 and smashing my old max (425) into the ground, easy.

Also, pendlay rows are awesome, I strongly recommend that everyone try them out if they haven't. Finished up with some weighted pull-ups and dumbbell shrugs, and felt like a boss.

I love Jack3d.


I do enjoy rows; and I made good progress on them last time... But I don't feel like they compare in overall body development to clean and to pullups, and it's absolutely impossible to do all three of them together without running yourself into the ground.

Is there a particular reason you prefer them over cleans?


In January, I'm pretty sure I broke something in one hand, if not both, doing cleans, bending them backwards gets agonizing at some points :p

On January 28 2011 12:01 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I was working on my cleans and doing around 190lbs (weak I know) and I missed the catch; rather than landing on my shoulders, the bar rolled right over my fingers and down my arms onto the ground. Now my wrist hurts like a biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. Fuck. Fucking fuck.


Except my wrists got better and my hands still hurt
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 02 2011 12:05 GMT
#10856
On September 02 2011 13:59 InfC.AnatoLiy wrote:
Started a diet almost three weeks ago, August 15th or 16th. Avoided all types of soda and fast food. Ate things like:

    +Eggs (sometimes raw, sometimes fried). I keep in mind the yolk cholesterol issue and remove yolk or don't eat it if I couldn't remove it. Sometimes I mix raw egg with cottage cheese too.

    +Cottage cheese. Low fat one, sometimes amish cottage cheese.

    +Mixed grain bread, no other types of bread. Has a lot of fiber and protein.

    +Low fat yogurt.

    +Salmon fillets fried, non-breaded.

    +Chicken Tender loins fried, non-breaded.

    +Grapefruit (usually for breakfast).

    +Orange Juice.

    +LOTS of water.

    +Special type of low fat, high protein peanut butter.

    +No fat (blue) milk.

    +Lots of tomatoes, cucumbers and leeks.

    +Soup occasionally.


Dropped from 222 to 213 but have been doing anaerobic workouts so some muscle mass may have been gained hindering absolute weight loss results. Either way, shorts are feeling looser. Goal is to eventually start running around my local golf course and eventually go down to 195 before the end of September.


IMO...

Drop the bread. Calorie dense sugar. Grain and nut proteins are not bioavailable much.
Eat full fat yogurt and milk, just cut back portions to limit kcals.
Cut the orange juice. Useless sugar.
Eat more vegetables and fruits. More fiber than grains.
Eat more meat. More protein than grains.

Good job so far... diet could use some tweaks
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
September 02 2011 13:44 GMT
#10857
sup.

I need help!.

I've been "cutting", I'm at 75-80kg on most days, and closer than 80kg to 75kg. I want to get that six pack abs and shit. But I don't know how to.

Should I start doing more core excercises? I'm doing 1minute planks, leg raises, and other core stuff. Should I cut some suff from my diet?

I'm drinking half a gallon of milk a day, and eating pretty clean, grilled chicken, salad, and stuff like that. Nothing too high on the carb train. Any ideas?

I've also upped my squat form a regular 100-105kg to 115kg Comfortably, Deadlift from 110-120kg to 130-150kg. and Other lifts have improved too.

I'm happy. I just want to know if there's anything else I can do. I don't mind getting bigger, as I'm eating like 3000kcal/day and lifting heavy, I'm also doing HIIT.

Any tips would be cool :3.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 14:06:51
September 02 2011 13:52 GMT
#10858
you could get rid of the milk flunkie, iirc thats 640kcal and 33g protein /day right there (a LOT of carbs/kcal)




personally i dont really care for getting BIG quickly anymore (i did running up to my holiday but now ive got no target like that i can relax more)

instead i want to find a maintainable lifestyle diet where i dont constantly WORRY (anxiety issues here) about everything and feel like shit because i underperform

i found out how to cook chicken properly and nicely (fry it and add herbs lol) but cant afford chicken every day (trying to budget £25/week)

only thing affordable is the mince beef again so im trying to find ways to flavour it and make it varied without having to buy sauces or expensive stuff like peppers. got a few herb suggestions in my blog and welcome more

i wrote this down if anyones interested lol
+ Show Spoiler +

chicken 432g (4 for £12)
kcal 510
p 90
f 12
c 0

carrot tinned 300g (£0.17)
kcal 75
p 1
f 1
c 15

mince beef 800g (£1.90)
kcal 2560
p 130
f 224
c 0

egg large 90kcal 6p 7f 0c

milk 1 litre 640kcal 32p 47c 36f


65+45= 110p
118f

kcl = 250+1280+350+640 = 2540

potatoes
tuna salad? 42p 1f 0c 185kcal £0.45

thyme
tomato puree or chopped tomatoes
sage


1. 432g chicken w carrots, olive oil, herb, vineger, pepper £3.50
2. 400g mince w potato, peas, herb £1.30
3. tuna, lettuce, sauce £0.75
4. eggs (5), lettuce, sauce £0.80

= £5.60/day, £40/week


as you can see i only hit 2540kcal even with a milk and at £47/week if im eating chicken/pork *sigh*
(will check this again later, sounds crazy. i can add more mince beef easily but i dnt wanna go back to being suicidal)

i want to go on a zero or low carbs diet because i want to be an eskimo but damn
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Ludrik
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia523 Posts
September 02 2011 14:00 GMT
#10859
On September 02 2011 22:52 FFGenerations wrote:
you could get rid of the milk flunkie, iirc thats 1200kcal and 33g protein /day right there (a LOT of carbs/kcal)

Exactly what I was going to say.
Only a fool would die laughing. I was a fool.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
September 02 2011 14:17 GMT
#10860
On September 02 2011 22:44 funkie wrote:
sup.

I need help!.

I've been "cutting", I'm at 75-80kg on most days, and closer than 80kg to 75kg. I want to get that six pack abs and shit. But I don't know how to.

Should I start doing more core excercises? I'm doing 1minute planks, leg raises, and other core stuff. Should I cut some suff from my diet?

I'm drinking half a gallon of milk a day, and eating pretty clean, grilled chicken, salad, and stuff like that. Nothing too high on the carb train. Any ideas?

I've also upped my squat form a regular 100-105kg to 115kg Comfortably, Deadlift from 110-120kg to 130-150kg. and Other lifts have improved too.

I'm happy. I just want to know if there's anything else I can do. I don't mind getting bigger, as I'm eating like 3000kcal/day and lifting heavy, I'm also doing HIIT.

Any tips would be cool :3.


you gotta eat less mate! visible abs is all about body fat percentage (10% and lower will get you a six pack).
so, cut the milk, eat below your maintenance and get enough protein so you dont lose strength!

105kg squat today! im coming for you funkie!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Prev 1 541 542 543 544 545 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 283
hero 60
ZergMaN 8
sorry 8
Terrorterran 7
Bale 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1179
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 457
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King204
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick462
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• Berry_CruncH59
• practicex 21
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush1006
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 57m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.