• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9007 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 18:57 GMT
#406
Ask and ye shall receive.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 19:03 GMT
#409
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 19:05 GMT
#413
This game made me realize how much I hate mayor voting.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 19:14 GMT
#423
Where do you stand Rayn?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 19:27 GMT
#431
Yes, I agree that Jock was much more "blatant" last scumgame I played with him.

Regarding Grack - I can't be sure especially in an "inactive" game like this. I'm really never sure about any D1 case, but I hope players realize that I have a pretty darn high D1 scum lynch rate. He is the strongest read that I have, and that is enough for me to want to lynch him on D1.

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 20:04 GMT
#478
I guess that works?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 20:28 GMT
#484
Question regarding the Evil Mastermind role:

Evil Mastermind

Welcome! You are the Evil Mastermind! Uh oh! You have an evil scheme but no minions to help carry out your nefarious plot! On Night 0 you may recruit another player to be your Evil Minion. Your Evil Minion’s win condition will change to match yours. You and that player will be able to communicate HERE. On any night that you and your Evil Minion are alive, you combined have 1 kp that one of you can choose to deliver. If your Evil Minion ever dies, you will be able to recruit a new one the following Night. If you die (by KP or lynch), both you and your Evil Minion will die. You will also die if you ever attempt to recruit a member of the Mafia. Recruiting a bodyguard removes their bodyguard status unless you are also the Mayor. In the event that you recruit a town power role, your minion will retain their use of that role (however, they cannot act and carry out your KP). You win when all other players are dead, even if you are not alive.


The OP specifies that the player can recruit a "minion" on Night 0. Is this a typo (i.e. it should be night 1)?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 21:01 GMT
#490
On November 26 2020 05:34 DoYouHas wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 26 2020 05:28 Hapahauli wrote:
Question regarding the Evil Mastermind role:

Show nested quote +
Evil Mastermind

Welcome! You are the Evil Mastermind! Uh oh! You have an evil scheme but no minions to help carry out your nefarious plot! On Night 0 you may recruit another player to be your Evil Minion. Your Evil Minion’s win condition will change to match yours. You and that player will be able to communicate HERE. On any night that you and your Evil Minion are alive, you combined have 1 kp that one of you can choose to deliver. If your Evil Minion ever dies, you will be able to recruit a new one the following Night. If you die (by KP or lynch), both you and your Evil Minion will die. You will also die if you ever attempt to recruit a member of the Mafia. Recruiting a bodyguard removes their bodyguard status unless you are also the Mayor. In the event that you recruit a town power role, your minion will retain their use of that role (however, they cannot act and carry out your KP). You win when all other players are dead, even if you are not alive.


The OP specifies that the player can recruit a "minion" on Night 0. Is this a typo (i.e. it should be night 1)?


In the original setup designed for 14 players, we were going to start with a N0. This is a typo from that previous design.


Since this is an open setup, are we going to get the "text" of the role as used in this game? Trying to confirm that the role substantially works as stated above, just with the Night 0 / Night 1 change.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 21:04 GMT
#491
Also, that's a really rough setup for town if there are 6 townies, 2 cult members, and 2 mafia members.

1 mislynch, 1 mafia KP, and town is outnumbered :/
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 21:16 GMT
#496
I think Vivax looks the worst from the flurry of posting around the hours leading to the lynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 22:02 GMT
#511
On November 26 2020 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 06:16 Hapahauli wrote:
I think Vivax looks the worst from the flurry of posting around the hours leading to the lynch.

Can you elaborate more on this?


The crux of it is that Vivax is present and around in the thread as the town starts to move to consolidate on a mayor and lynch target, but all of his posting is useless/unproductive. I also feel that his attitude towards Grack has some inconsistencies.

--------

This is Vivax's first post after the thread starts to move to consolidate towards a mayoral candidate and a lynch:

On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.


Note the underlined, in which he specifies a preference for a large lynchpool of candidates. This is inherently a fine post if he uses this as a starting point to start focusing the town into certain lynch targets. The problem is that he never really attempts to narrow down this list at all.

He generally throws some suspicion at Jock:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=18#343
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=18#357

Throws shade at FF/TT:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=21#410
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=21#414

Throws shade at Shockey while disapproving of the Grack lynch:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=21#420

And then more suspicion against multiple targets, adding me for good measure:
On November 26 2020 04:59 Vivax wrote:
Grack is right Trfel posted this earlier.

Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:01 Trfel wrote:
I think (other than Jockmcplop, since no one seems to agree with me on that) my preferred lynch is probably Fecalfeast.

I like Tictock's push for raynpelikoneet to be mayor (I mean, I don't like it but it seems slightly town-motivated) because it shows that he is here, present, an cares about the game. He didn't really need to do anything, but he's making reads and is invested in them.

Fecalfeast's play has been obviously very disconnected, he doesn't even seem to care that there is a decent chance he could be lynched. To be honest I am not sure that he is mafia, but I have no misgivings about lynching him and I'm not sure that he will get easier to read over time. I know that he likes to hide in the background as mafia, and it feels like he is doing that this game.

And then there's Grackaroni. I don't like how he came up with so many reads so suddenly after being cautious with his reads earlier. Maybe he is mafia here after all.


Though it's more like he's talking about the speed at which he came up with them.

Either way, if rayn mayor. Lynch TT, Jock, or Shockeyy pleeaaaaaase? In no particular order but what you might agree with.
I think Hapa might be scum but no way he gets lynched D1.


On top of that, he attacks the Grack lynch several times as the town starts to consolidate on him as a candidate. He does so without offering any real concrete backup plan himself:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=21#420
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=23#442
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=23#446
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=23#453
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=23#457

There is only one effect of this and that it confuses the town amongst several lynch targets. There's no attempt to focus or solve the game - it's a scattershot of suspicion that doesn't lead the town anywhere. "Mafia giving the appearance of contributing while not actually contributing". Vivax is happy to talk about things he is not pleased with, but he is not talking about the things that are good for town.

---------------------

Regarding his "inconsistent" suspicions on Grack:

On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.


Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?


On November 26 2020 06:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 06:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax why might Hapa be mafia?


With the flip I might have to reconsider, but I didn't buy the argument that Grack was scum for things around his mayoral campaign. To me it seemed like an obvious shitpost. IE Hapa didn't respect the context which happens often to mafia when they look for reasons to point at someone.


I do not think these two posts are congruent.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 22:06 GMT
#512
Regarding Slam:

1) His posting is so wildly different from his scum-game in Aperture that I find it difficult to believe he is mafia. As mafia, it almost seems like he's constantly fighting the guilt of being scum. He is much looser here.
2) His move to consolidate the town on Rayn by abandoning his candidacy is objectively pro-town. My reservations against Rayn aside, it was very important at that point in the game for town to focus and consolidate.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 22:16 GMT
#517
On November 26 2020 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hmm okay. We know Grack was not mafia. We also know that Vivax was trying to get the lynch OFF grack. The most likely result will be lynching FF, do you agree? Why does Vivax care? Or well, try to look like he cares when he doesnt have to?


I feel that you are overly-fixated on the various "effects" of the lynch.

Mafia do things all the time that have no specific purpose. For example, a very "common" mafia play is to scream like bloody murder against the lynch of one townie, only to direct the lynch towards another townie. This allows mafia to look like they are contributing and potentially tell the town "I told you so" if the person that they are defending flips town.

Mafia do these things for the larger purpose of "blending in". "Act like you are contributing without actually contributing".

As for Vivax's actions here, it is more appropriate to consider the utility of what he is doing, especially since he is an experienced and capable town player. Here, his actions and posting are functionally useless, and his attempt to spread suspicion on several targets only hampers town's ability to consolidate on a lynch.

Additionally, Vivax doesn't seem to have any reason to believe that Grack is town. Why is he hard-defending him to that degree? If Grack is null, he basically has the same chance of flipping mafia that any rando lurker lynch would have.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 22:19 GMT
#519
On November 26 2020 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 07:06 Hapahauli wrote:
Regarding Slam:

1) His posting is so wildly different from his scum-game in Aperture that I find it difficult to believe he is mafia. As mafia, it almost seems like he's constantly fighting the guilt of being scum. He is much looser here.
2) His move to consolidate the town on Rayn by abandoning his candidacy is objectively pro-town. My reservations against Rayn aside, it was very important at that point in the game for town to focus and consolidate.

I will be honest i dont really know what slam would or would not post as mafia, or why he would do that. But still, even if this looks like i am contradicting myself, to me it looks like he knew grack is gonna flip not mafia. I think that invalidates your point (2). Also what does that even matter if both me and trfel are town? one of us is gonna decide the lynch anyways and slam has very little to say in that.

I guess we are both stuck with having meta as a layer of looking slam's / vivax's posts "objectively", if you know what i mean?


Problem is, you could justify lynching Slam in literally any game he plays if you only look at what he is "objectively" doing.

Anyway, I am curious why you feel that Vivax's meta makes him very town here, given he had a relatively strong performance in his last scum game. Also, I don't get the sense that he is reading anything carefully. The way he played the end of Day 1 seems incredibly lazy.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 22:22 GMT
#522
On November 26 2020 07:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hell even his post after flip he said he assumed grack flipped town. Why dont you fucking look at the flip as first thing you come back after deadline if you are town???????


Can you elaborate?

I get that Slam posted an answer to your question, and then posted:

On November 26 2020 06:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Eh. Yeah I am surprised by the flip, thought he was town.


...but that doesn't mean that he assumed grack flipped town. He said he was surprised and thought he would flip town.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 22:32 GMT
#526
I have a hard time with reads that attribute a "normal thought process" to Slam tbh.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 22:57 GMT
#532
Honestly, I don't remember anything that Jock said this game, which probably makes him mafia.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 26 2020 03:44 GMT
#568
Thoughts on my Vivax case?

For what it’s worth, I agree that Jock doesn’t look great, although for slightly different reasons.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 26 2020 19:28 GMT
#591
Pretty sure these guys are town:
Alakaslam - https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=26#512 for details. Rayn is just reading way too much into some little irrelevant thing with his posts.
Trfel - Gives a shit. Observant. Super active around the deadline.
Tictock - Behavior is flippant and aggressive despite his inactivity. Doesn't seem to try to want to blend in at all.

Not sure what these guys are:
Raynpelikoneet - I understand why his playstyle is different. My sense is that he's not pushing the game forward in a way that I would expect him to, even taking into account his desire "not to get annoyed by random things." Could be mafia, or could be me just being unfair.
ShoCkeyy - Not enough information in filter. Relative inactivity/passivity is not alignment indicative for him.
Fecalfeast - Similar to Shockey. Has a bit more of an attitude, but has generally been useless. Need to meta him later if I am alive.

I think these guys are mafia:
Jockmcplop - The majority of his play has been fixated on Slam's mayoral campaign, even though he fully admits he "never considered Slam a scumread". Furthermore, his "scumread" in Trfel is almost entirely based on that campaign. I generally can't remember anything that he did this game, which is indicative of posting substanceless things. A review of his filter shows generally substanceless things. For example this is the only post of any substance he made around the run-up to the mayoral vote deadline, and it's basically just a summary post with his preference for mayor. No scum-reads, no desire to get any particular target lynched, etc.

On November 26 2020 01:50 Jockmcplop wrote:
slam:
Will do what town decides

grack:
TT

TT:

FeFe

Rayn:
FF or TT

Fefe:
TT maybe Shockeyy

Trfel:
me, shockeyy, FF, TT, Grack

We need to get this down to 2 candidates who are trusted by town.

Personally I would have one of grack/rayn as mayor and maybe slam as pardoner.
I will probably revote grack just because I think TT has been super lazy just picking something Fefe said on the first page and leaving that as his scumread for the whole time.

Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 01:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 26 2020 01:24 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
If I were mayor I'd kill Ticktock. I think he's less comfortable playing scum and more likely to lurk through the day because of his role than FF. (I know he's playing WoW but the thread isn't overwhelmingly large)

I wouldn't be upset though if any of FF/ShoCkey/TT are lynched.

Of active players Trfel is most likely mafia but I wouldn't gamble on that today, though I'd definitely like to avoid him being elected.


What's your take on Jock?


His post about Trfel was a good one and I think he has the right view on Rayn. I'm not sure what his reasoning was for changing his mind on Slam.


Although I didn't think slam's campaign naturally made him town, i never scumread him and still don't.


Vivax - Stronger of the two reads. I have said what I have needed to say:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia?page=26#511
On November 26 2020 07:16 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 07:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hmm okay. We know Grack was not mafia. We also know that Vivax was trying to get the lynch OFF grack. The most likely result will be lynching FF, do you agree? Why does Vivax care? Or well, try to look like he cares when he doesnt have to?


I feel that you are overly-fixated on the various "effects" of the lynch.

Mafia do things all the time that have no specific purpose. For example, a very "common" mafia play is to scream like bloody murder against the lynch of one townie, only to direct the lynch towards another townie. This allows mafia to look like they are contributing and potentially tell the town "I told you so" if the person that they are defending flips town.

Mafia do these things for the larger purpose of "blending in". "Act like you are contributing without actually contributing".

As for Vivax's actions here, it is more appropriate to consider the utility of what he is doing, especially since he is an experienced and capable town player. Here, his actions and posting are functionally useless, and his attempt to spread suspicion on several targets only hampers town's ability to consolidate on a lynch.

Additionally, Vivax doesn't seem to have any reason to believe that Grack is town. Why is he hard-defending him to that degree? If Grack is null, he basically has the same chance of flipping mafia that any rando lurker lynch would have.


a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 26 2020 20:02 GMT
#593
##Vote Vivax
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2120
Snow 95
NaDa 41
Bale 27
Noble 20
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 526
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1405
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1135
WinterStarcraft602
Other Games
summit1g8145
Doublelift2200
JimRising 655
PiGStarcraft315
C9.Mang0188
ArmadaUGS168
Maynarde135
ViBE84
Sick2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki151
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota276
League of Legends
• Lourlo1273
• Rush803
• Stunt311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 34m
OSC
8h 34m
Stellar Fest
8h 34m
OSC
19h 34m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.