• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:50
CEST 04:50
KST 11:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8074 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 20 2020 19:08 GMT
#20
/in
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 23 2020 16:48 GMT
#32
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 23 2020 20:23 GMT
#37
I am pretty normal, thanks for asking! Pretty normal and totally not suspicious.

Totally.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 23 2020 20:24 GMT
#39
Ah, so this is one of those existential mafia games.

Personally, I play mafia to be yelled at by Rayn... and he should be coming any... minute... now...
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 23 2020 20:45 GMT
#41
Are you sadistic enough to involve yourself in politics? Will you announce your candidacy?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 23 2020 21:10 GMT
#52
On November 24 2020 05:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 05:45 Hapahauli wrote:
Are you sadistic enough to involve yourself in politics? Will you announce your candidacy?

I will.

I think I’m pliable enough to listen to the town and not hijack the lynch with massive 460 mm japanese cannons (lookin’ at you, Yamato) and lynch who we agree upon. I’m open to suggestions and I’m town, I promise!

That being said, I fully intend to add my own opinion and put it out for review.

##Vote: Alakaslam

FF read the day post sir


Is your platform effectively that you will vote for whom the town desires (i.e. who the town "votes for" to be mafia)?

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 23 2020 21:30 GMT
#56
On November 24 2020 06:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Oh pardoner.

Yeah I don’t want that role but if anyone should have that, it’s still me. So many times I have known someone was town but nooo people had to lynch them. But

I won’t get that way as mayor! I’m too pliable!


Why is pliability a positive trait as a Mayor?

On November 24 2020 06:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 05:45 Hapahauli wrote:
Are you sadistic enough to involve yourself in politics? Will you announce your candidacy?

Can you open this up a little bit? What's the agenda behind this? I mean it is quite clear that for any reason TT didn't really care about answering you and you have also posted since so...


Just a conversation starter. I figure that people posting about the mayoral election is ever-so-slightly more productive of a topic than other early game "joke-posting". Whether TT responds or not is immaterial.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 23 2020 21:35 GMT
#60
On November 24 2020 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay does his non-answer mean anything to you then?


His non-answer is a small fact that may fit into the larger "puzzle" of his filter and play later on.

It does not mean anything to me without additional context.

Is there any reason that you are "boldly" reading TT as town early on? I kinda get that his game "contrasts" from the last one in that he is early/active/loosely-posting, but that's a pretty small sample size to be making any strong reads.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 23 2020 21:58 GMT
#62
On November 24 2020 06:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 06:35 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 24 2020 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay does his non-answer mean anything to you then?


His non-answer is a small fact that may fit into the larger "puzzle" of his filter and play later on.

It does not mean anything to me without additional context.

Is there any reason that you are "boldly" reading TT as town early on? I kinda get that his game "contrasts" from the last one in that he is early/active/loosely-posting, but that's a pretty small sample size to be making any strong reads.

Okay, we'll see about that later on then. Then i am also not gonna post the follow up i was going to yet.

Yes that's the reason i am reading him town so far. The read is as strong as any half-an-hour-to-the-game-read can be. So yeah, not strong but the strongest i have so far.


Aren't you aware that TT has a documented history of making his first few posts w/out reading his Role PM (i.e. last game, he posted his Acro case without really knowing that Acro was his scumbuddy)?

Not to say that is an excuse for dismissing reading his early filter entirely, but it does make me a bit loathe to put anything out there read-wise early on.

On November 24 2020 06:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
...
You are right i am. Because honestly i want either him or me to be the mayor. I dont really care which one in case he is town. Because of two things i think that; One, the mayor has a bodyguard. In case hapa is town and mayor he becomes even "more very very valuable" asset to the town as it will take at least two night for mafia to get rid of him. I obviously also think i am better than anyone else (or at least on par) so the same goes for me. Two, you have a tendency to "drop out" at times and/or forget/fail to send in actions/properly read the game, and therefore i can name other people too that would in my opinion be more valuable as mayor in case they are town. I also dont like you take on the pardoner, but i dont think that means anything towards your alignment. Pardoner should pretty much never use the power. Period.


Why are town-Trfel or town-Vivax not qualified to be mayor?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 23 2020 22:10 GMT
#65
On November 24 2020 07:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 06:58 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 24 2020 06:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 24 2020 06:35 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 24 2020 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay does his non-answer mean anything to you then?


His non-answer is a small fact that may fit into the larger "puzzle" of his filter and play later on.

It does not mean anything to me without additional context.

Is there any reason that you are "boldly" reading TT as town early on? I kinda get that his game "contrasts" from the last one in that he is early/active/loosely-posting, but that's a pretty small sample size to be making any strong reads.

Okay, we'll see about that later on then. Then i am also not gonna post the follow up i was going to yet.

Yes that's the reason i am reading him town so far. The read is as strong as any half-an-hour-to-the-game-read can be. So yeah, not strong but the strongest i have so far.


Aren't you aware that TT has a documented history of making his first few posts w/out reading his Role PM (i.e. last game, he posted his Acro case without really knowing that Acro was his scumbuddy)?

Not to say that is an excuse for dismissing reading his early filter entirely, but it does make me a bit loathe to put anything out there read-wise early on.

I am mainly referring to him forgetting about the game. Did he say he didnt read his role PM at all or only his scumbuddies?


You posted in the wrong thread, but you are correct

...
I didn't exactly say that did i? But i still think i am anyways so i might have said it aswell, regardless of your affiliation.


Isn't that the implication of what you said? You want to be mayor, but it is OK if town-Hapa is mayor also. That implies that you do not want other players, even if "town" to be mayor.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 24 2020 00:38 GMT
#108
oh baby yeah give it to me more
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 24 2020 00:57 GMT
#111
Regardless if you take offense or not, that was uncalled for on my part. I do feel as if the "theme" of our last few games played is that you attribute certain qualities to my very early-game town plan, I do not meet those "expectations", and I get called mafia for a longer period of time than I would prefer.

It is a bit of a self-meta thing, but I tend to dislike making any sort of concrete reads in the early game unless I am very confident in the read. Once I articulate a read, I find it very mentally difficult to go back and re-evaluate it seriously. Hence, I keep my reads "notepad", but I do avoid posting every little one in thread, lest I inadvertently commit myself to a town read for bad reasons.

Regarding Mayor... I kinda don't want to run? It's a lot of responsibility, and I tend to enjoy games more where I am not forced to take a leadership role. If it becomes apparent that there is no good choice for mayor, I will likely campaign for myself. But I'd like to avoid that if possible.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 24 2020 15:34 GMT
#175
Trfel and Slam strike me as very town on a second readthrough.

Slam is noticeably posting "lighter" and "happier". I wasn't really convinced with the read, but having looked through some previous scumgames of his this morning, my confidence interval is pretty high on his alignment.

Trfel's posting is also dead-on with his previous town games. His entrance shows he is reading the thread. He also has this "peculiar" way of making his reads as town, which I will elaborate on if I feel he is in danger of getting lynched. I think he has also appropriately pinged Grack's posts, as well as Rayn's relative passivity, which shows a degree of careful reading in the early game

Grack's entrance to the game is a lot of bravado and not a lot of substance. The mayoral "campaign" can be interpreted as anything. His interaction with Trfel strikes me as scummy, because he spends time implying that Trfel is mafia without actually concretely saying anything.

On November 24 2020 14:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 14:06 Trfel wrote:
Hm.

Because to me, it seems very out of place. No one asked you for any reads or what you thought about early game reads. It doesn't read like you're defending Hapahauli or his statement, the only relation is that Hapahauli's post is quoted. And to top it off, you threw in a wishy-washy backsies clause at the end.

And while me and my microscopic vocabulary had to look up the definition of commiseration, I don't really see how it fits that either, or why that would even be needed here.

One point I could forgive, but all together it seems like quite a strange post to me.

Hapa's statement is fine with me. I understand not being a player who jumps the gun with early conclusions.

I'm not sure what you're on about with your backsies clause I was just relating my own experience lol. To be honest I think you're trying to dig yourself out of a hole from how you were percieved earlier.


On November 24 2020 14:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 14:23 Trfel wrote:
On November 24 2020 14:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 24 2020 14:06 Trfel wrote:
Hm.

Because to me, it seems very out of place. No one asked you for any reads or what you thought about early game reads. It doesn't read like you're defending Hapahauli or his statement, the only relation is that Hapahauli's post is quoted. And to top it off, you threw in a wishy-washy backsies clause at the end.

And while me and my microscopic vocabulary had to look up the definition of commiseration, I don't really see how it fits that either, or why that would even be needed here.

One point I could forgive, but all together it seems like quite a strange post to me.

Hapa's statement is fine with me. I understand not being a player who jumps the gun with early conclusions.

I'm not sure what you're on about with your backsies clause I was just relating my own experience lol. To be honest I think you're trying to dig yourself out of a hole from how you were percieved earlier.
What hole? (rhetorical) And sure, I get that you're fine with Hapahauli's statement, but it doesn't really warrant defending, and even if it did that would be a really weird way of doing it. Thus, your post was quite pointless.

A pointless post doesn't guarantee someone to be mafia, but I'm happy to jump on it for now. I don't think I need anything else from you at the moment, I'll see how you play and continue to evaluate.

Rayn called out one of your posts and Slam says you shat on the carpet and all of a sudden you're yelling about my backsies and acting tough.

I don't really care about Hapa's post one way or another. If he had said that pre-game I would have responded the same.


Vivax's entrance is uninspiring and scummy, since he makes 6 pointless posts about reads that he's not read enough of the thread to be confident on.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 24 2020 15:41 GMT
#178
Re: Mayor - my mayoral preference would be Vivax or Rayn if I could confidently read them as town. I still desire to absolve myself of mayoral responsibility.

In general, we should be voting for someone who 1) is valuable to the town if alive, and 2) has a reasonable chance of getting shot on N1. Slam does not fit category 2, even if he looks super town. Even if Grack starts looking more town, he also does not fit category 2.

Of the players so far, I think Trfel fits both categories the best.

##Vote Trfel
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 24 2020 15:42 GMT
#179
@ Jock

I have noticed that you have been critical of Slam's "joke" candidacy.

Why then are you voting for Grack's campaign?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 24 2020 16:01 GMT
#185
On November 25 2020 00:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 00:34 Hapahauli wrote:
Vivax's entrance is uninspiring and scummy, since he makes 6 pointless posts about reads that he's not read enough of the thread to be confident on.


Strike while the iron is hot. I might forget something that caught my eye if I don't instantly write about it.

But noted that to you the posts are pointless. Are they also pointless when I'm caught up?


No.

There is a difference between:

"Slam is mafia/suspicious/whatever for reasons*"

*this read is subject to change after I read the thread.

and

"Slam is mafia/suspicious/whatever for reasons"

The first doesn't inherently state anything.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 24 2020 16:04 GMT
#186
On November 25 2020 00:47 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 00:42 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Jock

I have noticed that you have been critical of Slam's "joke" candidacy.

Why then are you voting for Grack's campaign?


Where are you getting the 'joke' candidacy thing from?
I'm more critical of people assuming that slam's campaign makes him town, and i'm critical of slam putting that idea forward too. I have never said anything about slam's campaign being a joke or that i think about it in that way. I don't think he's joking at all.

I'm voting for grack because he was thinking along similar lines to me as regards to slam's campaign not making him town, and bought it up in the thread before I did, so I gave him town points.

I figure I'm better off voting for someone other than myself as mayor because i'm more likely to be able to pick out a town and help them be mayor than i am to do anything useful if i was mayor. At the moment grack has town points so he has my vote.


So is it fair to say that of the thread, you consider Grack the "towniest"?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 24 2020 17:12 GMT
#202
On November 25 2020 01:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 00:34 Hapahauli wrote:
Trfel's posting is also dead-on with his previous town games. His entrance shows he is reading the thread. He also has this "peculiar" way of making his reads as town, which I will elaborate on if I feel he is in danger of getting lynched. I think he has also appropriately pinged Grack's posts, as well as Rayn's relative passivity, which shows a degree of careful reading in the early game

Can you elaborate more on this subject? Like in more detailed way, quote what he said and explain how it is as you wrote here. I got a bit more busy with work, so i am gonna be around properly in about 3.5 hrs. Until then i am just watching mostly.


I think he has also appropriately pinged Grack's posts...


#130 and #132 are observant. Grack piggybacked off of one of my posts (see "commiseration" #131). Trfel appropriately called it out in a measured way, not concluding that it made Grack ultra suspicious, but that it was an inherently useless and pointless post.

Trfel's interactions with Grack on that page (notably #135 and #137) makes good points about the escalated "tone" that Grack takes in responding to Trfel. Certainly apologetic in an OOC sense, but still not backing down from his point.



Rayn's relative passivity, which shows a degree of careful reading in the early game


Mainly this post:

On November 24 2020 15:03 Trfel wrote:
While I'm at it, raynpelikoneet feels a bit off to me too. Reason being that he seemed like a bit of a push-over. No quotes right now because I'm on my phone and I'm too lazy to get up and walk to my computer. I'm used to raynpelikoneet being fairly stubborn, so this behavior seems strange to me.

He said he couldn't read Alakaslam, and then later agreed about leaning town on Alakaslam. And he was suspicious of me for sensible reasons, and then ended up calling me maybe town.

It would make sense if he liked my townread of Alakaslam, agreeing with it and then townreading me as well, but (1) would that really be enough to sway him from his initial read in both cases, and (2) he continued to poke at my Alakaslam townread to point out what he perceived as flaws with it.

Hm.


It's easy for Trfel to make a throwaway "suspicious of Rayn" post, but he ends up fairly justifiable suspicions given the early-game context.

Based on my own interactions with you this game (Rayn), I am also somewhat surprised that we aren't ranting at each other yet. This doesn't make you inherently mafia, but the tone is different enough for me to take notice, and for me to nod my head when others take notice.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 24 2020 17:20 GMT
#205
On November 25 2020 01:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 01:01 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 25 2020 00:45 Vivax wrote:
On November 25 2020 00:34 Hapahauli wrote:
Vivax's entrance is uninspiring and scummy, since he makes 6 pointless posts about reads that he's not read enough of the thread to be confident on.


Strike while the iron is hot. I might forget something that caught my eye if I don't instantly write about it.

But noted that to you the posts are pointless. Are they also pointless when I'm caught up?


No.

There is a difference between:

"Slam is mafia/suspicious/whatever for reasons*"

*this read is subject to change after I read the thread.

and

"Slam is mafia/suspicious/whatever for reasons"

The first doesn't inherently state anything.


You are saying I could now go back and take back what I said about Slam because I've read the thread after I said it?

What would I say in the case where you are right and I find three dudes who I want to lynch more than him? Your implication is that I'd invalidate what I said about Slam while I'd just say I found three dudes who are scummier than him.

In conclusion, you'd not like me to spell out whatever is going through my mind at a given moment if it isn't my baked out scumteam (which btw seems impossible D1 with these players)?

Because that's what the purpose of you calling out my post as pointless would be if it isn't to just shovel shit in my general direction, which it felt like.


No one is asking you to throw out a full scum-team less than 24 hours into day 1.

Question: you believe I am "shoveling shit" at you since I pointed out something that you did that I perceived as "scummy" (useless posts, etc.). Is that not exactly the function of posting what you did about Slam? Posting a suspicion with qualifications, and then immediately hedging those suspicions?

On November 25 2020 00:22 Vivax wrote:
Anyway I don't want to call him mafia before I've read everything. Going to get to that now.


a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 24 2020 17:35 GMT
#206
On November 25 2020 02:15 Vivax wrote:
Seems to be a thing atm to just say x is mafia without pointing out anything in specific, ignore questions and peace out again.

At least that's the pattern for Jock and Slam on the last page. For Jock minus the x is mafia but it leaves a bad aftertaste that he dodges or misses Hapas question.

Either way Trfel seems like a reasonable choice for mayor. Pretty much my only TR at this point aside from tentatively ticktock.

I'm kinda in a hurry so hoped I could do more during these hours.

In case someone wants to make me mayor, as in a rebellious maniac who mostly tryhards, here's my program.
If I become mayor I'd use it as a vig shot on Shockeyy or FF if they don't rack up at least 2 pages of filter til the end of the day. That's the only thing that makes sense on a D1 with the awful scum hit rate and peeps should know.

Otherwise I don't trust anyone to be able to figure out Shockeyy anyway.

When they rack up the two pages under duress, my watchful gaze, I'd just try to compromise on a lynch with whom I think is town.


Where did Jock dodge/miss my question? Upon a review of the thread, he answered what I asked of him to my knowledge.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
Nina 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14915
Rain 2147
Dewaltoss 46
NaDa 36
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 625
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1575
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1351
WinterStarcraft597
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3281
JimRising 646
PiGStarcraft329
ArmadaUGS237
C9.Mang0204
Maynarde146
ViBE116
ZombieGrub30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick900
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo642
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 10m
OSC
10h 10m
Stellar Fest
10h 10m
OSC
21h 10m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.