• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8907 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 82 Next
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
November 25 2020 14:41 GMT
#341
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I disagree that townreads aren't important right now. They pretty much narrow down the pool of who can be mayor.
Clearly shockeyy has no people townreading him so he won't be mayor.

Out of the people claiming they want to be mayor, only slam and ticktock have said what they will do if elected.

That's a problem. Out of those two I would probably prefer slam because at least he's been here enough that i'm confident he knows exactly what is happening.

I'm unvoting grack because I don't feel like he has continued to engage with the mayor thing at all really like he never really wanted to be mayor in the first place.

Trfel seems like an odd choice to me. He hasn't said he wanted to be mayor and has given no indication of what he would do if he was mayor. I can't vote for him anyway.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
November 25 2020 14:44 GMT
#342
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.


I don't think i've been mafia with trfel.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 14:46 GMT
#343
On November 25 2020 23:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I disagree that townreads aren't important right now. They pretty much narrow down the pool of who can be mayor.
Clearly shockeyy has no people townreading him so he won't be mayor.

Out of the people claiming they want to be mayor, only slam and ticktock have said what they will do if elected.

That's a problem. Out of those two I would probably prefer slam because at least he's been here enough that i'm confident he knows exactly what is happening.


I'm unvoting grack because I don't feel like he has continued to engage with the mayor thing at all really like he never really wanted to be mayor in the first place.

Trfel seems like an odd choice to me. He hasn't said he wanted to be mayor and has given no indication of what he would do if he was mayor. I can't vote for him anyway.


I don't like this post because you say it's a problem that you don't know what a candidate wants to do, but what YOU want to do in regards of the lynch is not clear from your filter imo, and instead of talking about that you talk about mayoral candidates.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 14:46 GMT
#344
On November 25 2020 23:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.


I don't think i've been mafia with trfel.


Right, he was town when you said that.
But in the game right afterwards, I think you got lynched D1 and were in a team with him.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
November 25 2020 14:47 GMT
#345
On November 25 2020 23:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I disagree that townreads aren't important right now. They pretty much narrow down the pool of who can be mayor.
Clearly shockeyy has no people townreading him so he won't be mayor.

Out of the people claiming they want to be mayor, only slam and ticktock have said what they will do if elected.

That's a problem. Out of those two I would probably prefer slam because at least he's been here enough that i'm confident he knows exactly what is happening.


I'm unvoting grack because I don't feel like he has continued to engage with the mayor thing at all really like he never really wanted to be mayor in the first place.

Trfel seems like an odd choice to me. He hasn't said he wanted to be mayor and has given no indication of what he would do if he was mayor. I can't vote for him anyway.


I don't like this post because you say it's a problem that you don't know what a candidate wants to do, but what YOU want to do in regards of the lynch is not clear from your filter imo, and instead of talking about that you talk about mayoral candidates.


What I want to do in regards to the lynch is not clear in my head, let alone in my filter.

But I'm not running for mayor and asking people for the power to trust me to lynch scum. The people that are doing so should at least give us an indication of what they will do, or how can we give them the power?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
November 25 2020 14:54 GMT
#346
On November 25 2020 23:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.


I don't think i've been mafia with trfel.


Right, he was town when you said that.
But in the game right afterwards, I think you got lynched D1 and were in a team with him.


This makes no sense:

I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).


So trfel was posting differently as town in the game you're referring to here.

Then you find out that i was mafia in the game after this with trfel (I forgot about that one) and suddenly revise your opinion.

Which game was trfel playing in differently, the one where he was town, like you originally said, or the one after that when he was mafia?

I don't get what your point is.

RIP Meatloaf <3
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 14:55 GMT
#347
I am not going to answeer anymore about my playstyle. If someone thinks that makes me mafia then i dont give any fucks about it.

I am relatively sure that Jock, Grack, Slam and Vivax are town.
Hapa is probably town too just being very dumb atm.
I am atually starting to think shockeyy is town too. His disapproval about Gracks campaign and the "opposition" sounds like fucking convoluted way to make a read in case he is mafia, let alone if he was mafia with Grack (as hapa seems to be suggesting lol). Also shockeyy did that oncee before too, where he thought i must be mafia because i had some rolename he thought has to be mafia.

I find it extremely funny that there is a dude calling me mafia for being disinterested or whatever (which i am not) and then his reads list has 80% of the players null. It's just fucking idiotic rofl.

I think my best choice for lynch would be FF or TT. FF more because at least some point TT looked townish, and i cannot remember anything FF has said this game.

If i am not elected i want to elect Gtrack and i definitely dont want Trfel to be pardoner, Slam for that spot if not me.
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 15:34 GMT
#348
I am okay with being mayor, I'm okay with not being mayor. Whatever works best.

Regardless, I think the lynch should be between (in no particular order) Jockmcplop, ShoCkeyy, Fecalfeast, Tictock, and Grackaroni. I'll try and focus on these people. Maybe less inclined to kill Jockmcplop? As his answer earlier is what I was hoping to hear, and I'm interested to see what he does with more time to play.

To filter diving. I'll likely be around for a while.
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
November 25 2020 15:36 GMT
#349
A few reminders and such:

If you have any chance of winning the mayoral election, please send your lynch target well ahead of the deadline to both myself and GreYMist. You can change your mind at any point up to the deadline, but knowing ahead of time will expedite the night post.

The pardoner is unable to pardon this first lynch, decided by the mayor.


Next official votecount will be ~2hr before deadline.

Currently Trfel is set to be elected mayor and Alakaslam will be pardoner.

Voting is mandatory.


Day 1 ends in , on Wednesday, Nov 25 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).
Guts? Determination? $5?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 15:36 GMT
#350
Oh, and I meant to add, @raynpelikoneet, sorry if I upset you. I never said I was good at the game and don't pretend to be good at the game, I make mistakes all the time. Doesn't stop me from trying as there is no real alternative. I also know my read accuracy tends to be abysmal early on and improve as the game goes on.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 15:42 GMT
#351
On November 25 2020 23:54 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:46 Vivax wrote:
On November 25 2020 23:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.


I don't think i've been mafia with trfel.


Right, he was town when you said that.
But in the game right afterwards, I think you got lynched D1 and were in a team with him.


This makes no sense:

Show nested quote +
I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).


So trfel was posting differently as town in the game you're referring to here.

Then you find out that i was mafia in the game after this with trfel (I forgot about that one) and suddenly revise your opinion.

Which game was trfel playing in differently, the one where he was town, like you originally said, or the one after that when he was mafia?

I don't get what your point is.



The game he was mafia in, duh. How does that constitute revising my opinion?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 15:46 GMT
#352
On November 25 2020 07:23 ShoCkeyy wrote:
If Grack were to become mayor as mafia, he would literally crush the town, not the other way around since it’s still a 10% chance of hitting the right player.

Anyone have any idea what this 10% is supposed to be?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 15:54 GMT
#353
Grackaroni, if you are mayor who do you kill? Or who would you consider killing?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 15:54 GMT
#354
If I were mayor I'd kill Ticktock. I think he's less comfortable playing scum and more likely to lurk through the day because of his role than FF. (I know he's playing WoW but the thread isn't overwhelmingly large)

I wouldn't be upset though if any of FF/ShoCkey/TT are lynched.

Of active players Trfel is most likely mafia but I wouldn't gamble on that today, though I'd definitely like to avoid him being elected.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 15:55 GMT
#355
On November 26 2020 00:54 Trfel wrote:
Grackaroni, if you are mayor who do you kill? Or who would you consider killing?

whoops sniped.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 16:14 GMT
#356
Hapahauli, can I ask why you think ShoCkeyy is less interested than normal? To me, in terms of the amount of substance/reads, he seems very typical to me. Or does it have to do with non-substance posting?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 16:24 GMT
#357
On November 26 2020 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
If I were mayor I'd kill Ticktock. I think he's less comfortable playing scum and more likely to lurk through the day because of his role than FF. (I know he's playing WoW but the thread isn't overwhelmingly large)

I wouldn't be upset though if any of FF/ShoCkey/TT are lynched.

Of active players Trfel is most likely mafia but I wouldn't gamble on that today, though I'd definitely like to avoid him being elected.


What's your take on Jock?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 16:35 GMT
#358
On November 26 2020 00:36 DoYouHas wrote:
A few reminders and such:

If you have any chance of winning the mayoral election, please send your lynch target well ahead of the deadline to both myself and GreYMist. You can change your mind at any point up to the deadline, but knowing ahead of time will expedite the night post.

The pardoner is unable to pardon this first lynch, decided by the mayor.


Next official votecount will be ~2hr before deadline.

Currently Trfel is set to be elected mayor and Alakaslam will be pardoner.

Voting is mandatory.


Day 1 ends in , on Wednesday, Nov 25 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Shit shit shit! Place lynch votes this way:
<Alakaslam can die>
So as not to confuse with mayoral preference. If not here don’t worry, I am also gonna comb the thread.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 16:38 GMT
#359
On November 26 2020 01:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
If I were mayor I'd kill Ticktock. I think he's less comfortable playing scum and more likely to lurk through the day because of his role than FF. (I know he's playing WoW but the thread isn't overwhelmingly large)

I wouldn't be upset though if any of FF/ShoCkey/TT are lynched.

Of active players Trfel is most likely mafia but I wouldn't gamble on that today, though I'd definitely like to avoid him being elected.


What's your take on Jock?


His post about Trfel was a good one and I think he has the right view on Rayn. I'm not sure what his reasoning was for changing his mind on Slam.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 16:39 GMT
#360
I'm guessing you're going to vote for Trfel, Vivax?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
Nina 143
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 475
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
NeuroSwarm87
canceldota71
League of Legends
Doublelift3509
Counter-Strike
Fnx 994
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD43
Other Games
summit1g6829
FrodaN1083
shahzam528
C9.Mang0295
RotterdaM85
Mew2King28
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• RyuSc2 23
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1067
• Shiphtur623
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
16m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.