• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:38
CEST 07:38
KST 14:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202613Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10131 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 82 Next
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 25 2020 02:14 GMT
#301
I personally think mafia would be trying hard, extremely hard to become mayor.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 25 2020 02:19 GMT
#302
I also love how Fefe agrees with me but decided I’m scummy for essentially agreeing with him.
Life?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 03:14 GMT
#303
On November 25 2020 03:40 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 03:25 Grackaroni wrote:
...
Plus you've got to love him calling out Rayn for not getting into a rant with him after complaining about Rayn always fighting him.

On November 25 2020 02:12 Hapahauli wrote:
Based on my own interactions with you this game (Rayn), I am also somewhat surprised that we aren't ranting at each other yet. This doesn't make you inherently mafia, but the tone is different enough for me to take notice, and for me to nod my head when others take notice.

...


In all seriousness, why would this make me "town"? On its face, isn't this an inconsistency in my story?

I don't think it's one that would point to you being mafia. Probably pretty hypocritical expectations for Rayn but I'd understand being annoyed at being pressured and still having a baseline expectation for it to happen from experience.

I think I'm sucked in by all of the head nodding and notice taking. (Real reason is I just have a strong anticipation that you are going to be one of the most active and engaged from the way you've been posting so far, and I don't really have high expectations from you as mafia - though feel free to prove me wrong.)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 03:18 GMT
#304
If there's one reason why mafia would not want to be mayor it's that if they kill a town they are overwhelmingly likely to be checked at night.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:26 GMT
#305
On November 25 2020 09:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I genuinely might get too drunk atm if i continue. So bed time for me
Deadline for me is work (basically). If anyone tells "rayn is just posting random shit without quoting smartly" fucking kill that every day.

Well I am actually posting random shit so

Idk
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:28 GMT
#306
On November 25 2020 10:02 Trfel wrote:
Alakaslam, you around?

What do you think of me? Given that I was your main scumread earlier (at least, I think? trying to interpret your post, correct me if I'm wrong) and it seems you have forgotten about that in your latest list post.

I wasn’t around.

I am now if you still are; and there it is scummier still!

Nah actually it turned into a TR because of Hapa. You can thank him.

So that leaves me sussing TT and Jock
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 03:29 GMT
#307
On November 25 2020 06:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am basically looking at

shockeyy, ff as mafia.

TT has fallen off quite tremendously after his (i think) townie start.

Then there is Hapa and Trfel.

Everyone else i am quite comfortable calling town.


I'm surprised. I don't think it will be that easy.

I'd bet on Slam being town as well at this point. The way he's focussing on you not pushing hard to become mayor strikes me as town.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:29 GMT
#308
On November 25 2020 11:14 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I personally think mafia would be trying hard, extremely hard to become mayor.

Not necessarily but ok.

You think you could explain pushing a mafia agenda as mayor?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:30 GMT
#309
On November 25 2020 12:18 Grackaroni wrote:
If there's one reason why mafia would not want to be mayor it's that if they kill a town they are overwhelmingly likely to be checked at night.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 03:31 GMT
#310
On November 25 2020 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 06:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am basically looking at

shockeyy, ff as mafia.

TT has fallen off quite tremendously after his (i think) townie start.

Then there is Hapa and Trfel.

Everyone else i am quite comfortable calling town.


I'm surprised. I don't think it will be that easy.

I'd bet on Slam being town as well at this point. The way he's focussing on you not pushing hard to become mayor strikes me as town.

My thought is that Slam has his own unique concerns that shine through as town that most people don't care about while as mafia you don't see that as much as he tries to blend.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:31 GMT
#311
On November 25 2020 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 06:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am basically looking at

shockeyy, ff as mafia.

TT has fallen off quite tremendously after his (i think) townie start.

Then there is Hapa and Trfel.

Everyone else i am quite comfortable calling town.


I'm surprised. I don't think it will be that easy.

I'd bet on Slam being town as well at this point. The way he's focussing on you not pushing hard to become mayor strikes me as town.

Yeah and then he says “I should be mayor” after I finally get a flat tire for my wheel from him.

But he did give me a tire. Which was all I asked for.

He also put whipped cream on it MVGA
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 03:32 GMT
#312
On November 25 2020 12:30 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 12:18 Grackaroni wrote:
If there's one reason why mafia would not want to be mayor it's that if they kill a town they are overwhelmingly likely to be checked at night.


not me of course though because I would most definitely kill a mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 03:33 GMT
#313
On November 25 2020 12:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am basically looking at

shockeyy, ff as mafia.

TT has fallen off quite tremendously after his (i think) townie start.

Then there is Hapa and Trfel.

Everyone else i am quite comfortable calling town.


I'm surprised. I don't think it will be that easy.

I'd bet on Slam being town as well at this point. The way he's focussing on you not pushing hard to become mayor strikes me as town.

Yeah and then he says “I should be mayor” after I finally get a flat tire for my wheel from him.

But he did give me a tire. Which was all I asked for.

He also put whipped cream on it MVGA

I have no idea what you're talking about lol.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:33 GMT
#314
On November 25 2020 12:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am basically looking at

shockeyy, ff as mafia.

TT has fallen off quite tremendously after his (i think) townie start.

Then there is Hapa and Trfel.

Everyone else i am quite comfortable calling town.


I'm surprised. I don't think it will be that easy.

I'd bet on Slam being town as well at this point. The way he's focussing on you not pushing hard to become mayor strikes me as town.

My thought is that Slam has his own unique concerns that shine through as town that most people don't care about while as mafia you don't see that as much as he tries to blend.



Huh


Yeah, actually that makes sense

Noted but I don’t think I can do anything about that for my scum play. Dang.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:34 GMT
#315
On November 25 2020 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 12:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:18 Grackaroni wrote:
If there's one reason why mafia would not want to be mayor it's that if they kill a town they are overwhelmingly likely to be checked at night.


not me of course though because I would most definitely kill a mafia.

Well and you are running.


On November 25 2020 12:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 12:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am basically looking at

shockeyy, ff as mafia.

TT has fallen off quite tremendously after his (i think) townie start.

Then there is Hapa and Trfel.

Everyone else i am quite comfortable calling town.


I'm surprised. I don't think it will be that easy.

I'd bet on Slam being town as well at this point. The way he's focussing on you not pushing hard to become mayor strikes me as town.

Yeah and then he says “I should be mayor” after I finally get a flat tire for my wheel from him.

But he did give me a tire. Which was all I asked for.

He also put whipped cream on it MVGA

I have no idea what you're talking about lol.

Read Rayn’s interaction with me

Page 11 I think?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:36 GMT
#316
Basically he gave me a very milk toast answer

But it’s probably also true

It’s like this except if Han was actually imperial

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 03:39 GMT
#317
On November 25 2020 12:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:18 Grackaroni wrote:
If there's one reason why mafia would not want to be mayor it's that if they kill a town they are overwhelmingly likely to be checked at night.


not me of course though because I would most definitely kill a mafia.

Well and you are running.


Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 12:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am basically looking at

shockeyy, ff as mafia.

TT has fallen off quite tremendously after his (i think) townie start.

Then there is Hapa and Trfel.

Everyone else i am quite comfortable calling town.


I'm surprised. I don't think it will be that easy.

I'd bet on Slam being town as well at this point. The way he's focussing on you not pushing hard to become mayor strikes me as town.

Yeah and then he says “I should be mayor” after I finally get a flat tire for my wheel from him.

But he did give me a tire. Which was all I asked for.

He also put whipped cream on it MVGA

I have no idea what you're talking about lol.

Read Rayn’s interaction with me

Page 11 I think?

I'm technically the front runner!

The trick is to demonize your opponents. Call them names like Raging Rayn and Shady 'Hapa' Hauli. Then people will know not to vote for them.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:42 GMT
#318
On November 25 2020 12:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 12:34 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:18 Grackaroni wrote:
If there's one reason why mafia would not want to be mayor it's that if they kill a town they are overwhelmingly likely to be checked at night.


not me of course though because I would most definitely kill a mafia.

Well and you are running.


On November 25 2020 12:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2020 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am basically looking at

shockeyy, ff as mafia.

TT has fallen off quite tremendously after his (i think) townie start.

Then there is Hapa and Trfel.

Everyone else i am quite comfortable calling town.


I'm surprised. I don't think it will be that easy.

I'd bet on Slam being town as well at this point. The way he's focussing on you not pushing hard to become mayor strikes me as town.

Yeah and then he says “I should be mayor” after I finally get a flat tire for my wheel from him.

But he did give me a tire. Which was all I asked for.

He also put whipped cream on it MVGA

I have no idea what you're talking about lol.

Read Rayn’s interaction with me

Page 11 I think?

I'm technically the front runner!

The trick is to demonize your opponents. Call them names like Raging Rayn and Shady 'Hapa' Hauli. Then people will know not to vote for them.

But my platform

I should run on my platform!

What promises I will provide.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 03:44 GMT
#319
(By the way, that song was written about... Ronald Reagan. Times have changed lol most of the christians are basically right of the right wing fringe and then a little further to the right...)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 05:35 GMT
#320
On November 25 2020 12:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 10:02 Trfel wrote:
Alakaslam, you around?

What do you think of me? Given that I was your main scumread earlier (at least, I think? trying to interpret your post, correct me if I'm wrong) and it seems you have forgotten about that in your latest list post.

I wasn’t around.

I am now if you still are; and there it is scummier still!

Nah actually it turned into a TR because of Hapa. You can thank him.

So that leaves me sussing TT and Jock
Sorry, I'm back now. Makes enough sense for now, I'll take a look. Still trying to get through everyone's filters.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 187
Nina 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3843
Sharp 415
Mong 90
Dewaltoss 87
Icarus 9
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King206
Other Games
summit1g7069
WinterStarcraft572
C9.Mang0276
Sick141
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo1091
• Stunt384
Other Games
• Shiphtur481
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.