• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:24
CEST 08:24
KST 15:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8978 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 82 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 00:20 GMT
#281
can i give you hats, is it more likely you think i am town or what? :D
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 00:20 GMT
#282
MVSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 00:21 GMT
#283
On November 25 2020 08:55 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 00:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On November 25 2020 00:28 Tictock wrote:
Going to get some sleep finnaly.

This is the post that makes me want to lynch FF
On November 24 2020 17:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
i forgot sorry hi what's up


He had made several posts before this, so why is he making apologies and excuses. His next post even suggests he remembered he was running for mayor.

lol have you been playing WoW since the start of the game?


Since Vanilla? No, I got into the game during Wrath of the Litch King (which is a bit ironic as this expansion is kinda a follow up to it) and have played at least the launch of every expansion since. It's been a long time since I raided seriously or anything.

I have actually managed to pretty much hit end game here as well so should put in a bit of time tonight and be around before deadline.

At this point anybody seriously wanting to be mayor had better have actual opinions, a preffered lynch target, and reasons why.

Ok fair.

I believe:
Hapa and Rayn town
Grack also town
Vivax likely town

FF town lean
Unsure on ShoCkeyy

Jockmcplop unsure (he got tired)
TT unsure

Anyone I have forgotten is scummy by poe. Why so forgettable and absent
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 00:22 GMT
#284
On November 25 2020 09:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
hey slam my campaign is MAKE VIVAX STRONG AGAIN!!!!!!

Lol

Maybe I need to get on the rayn train
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 00:23 GMT
#285
I am classic ‘murican summabich

Need me some gunz
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 00:25 GMT
#286
On November 25 2020 09:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think you are morely focused on Vivax' meta and i am focused on his meta and then idk our worlds collide ffs lol.... :D
I don't feel too focused on Vivax's meta? I just know he's a capable scum player, and I don't feel like he's done anything out of that range yet. I'm confident his alignment will become more clear over time, I always think that lynches and deadlines make it much easier to discern players' alignments.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 00:26 GMT
#287
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 00:26 GMT
#288
Recoil
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 00:26 GMT
#289
I genuinely might get too drunk atm if i continue. So bed time for me
Deadline for me is work (basically). If anyone tells "rayn is just posting random shit without quoting smartly" fucking kill that every day.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 00:27 GMT
#290
On November 25 2020 09:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 09:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think you are morely focused on Vivax' meta and i am focused on his meta and then idk our worlds collide ffs lol.... :D
I don't feel too focused on Vivax's meta? I just know he's a capable scum player, and I don't feel like he's done anything out of that range yet. I'm confident his alignment will become more clear over time, I always think that lynches and deadlines make it much easier to discern players' alignments.

uh.. then we have a problem. because i dont have him as "capable scum player" at all.
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 00:29 GMT
#291
On November 25 2020 09:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On November 25 2020 09:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think you are morely focused on Vivax' meta and i am focused on his meta and then idk our worlds collide ffs lol.... :D
I don't feel too focused on Vivax's meta? I just know he's a capable scum player, and I don't feel like he's done anything out of that range yet. I'm confident his alignment will become more clear over time, I always think that lynches and deadlines make it much easier to discern players' alignments.

uh.. then we have a problem. because i dont have him as "capable scum player" at all.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree then. IMO you have to assume someone can play to the top of their scum range, and Vivax has demonstrated at least a decent scum range. Even if typically he hasn't hit that.

I like Vivax's play so far and I'd town lean him I think, but I'm not too confident yet.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 00:30 GMT
#292
Well i have to sleep anyways now.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 00:31 GMT
#293
On November 25 2020 09:29 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 09:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 25 2020 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On November 25 2020 09:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think you are morely focused on Vivax' meta and i am focused on his meta and then idk our worlds collide ffs lol.... :D
I don't feel too focused on Vivax's meta? I just know he's a capable scum player, and I don't feel like he's done anything out of that range yet. I'm confident his alignment will become more clear over time, I always think that lynches and deadlines make it much easier to discern players' alignments.

uh.. then we have a problem. because i dont have him as "capable scum player" at all.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree then. IMO you have to assume someone can play to the top of their scum range, and Vivax has demonstrated at least a decent scum range. Even if typically he hasn't hit that.

I like Vivax's play so far and I'd town lean him I think, but I'm not too confident yet.

I dont understand. Why do we have an argument on Vivax if you agree with me on him?
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 00:33 GMT
#294
On November 25 2020 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 09:29 Trfel wrote:
On November 25 2020 09:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 25 2020 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On November 25 2020 09:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think you are morely focused on Vivax' meta and i am focused on his meta and then idk our worlds collide ffs lol.... :D
I don't feel too focused on Vivax's meta? I just know he's a capable scum player, and I don't feel like he's done anything out of that range yet. I'm confident his alignment will become more clear over time, I always think that lynches and deadlines make it much easier to discern players' alignments.

uh.. then we have a problem. because i dont have him as "capable scum player" at all.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree then. IMO you have to assume someone can play to the top of their scum range, and Vivax has demonstrated at least a decent scum range. Even if typically he hasn't hit that.

I like Vivax's play so far and I'd town lean him I think, but I'm not too confident yet.

I dont understand. Why do we have an argument on Vivax if you agree with me on him?
Because you're highly confident he is town, I'm much closer to null but slightly town?

I wouldn't call it an argument, I was just wanting to know where you were coming from. I now understand, even if I don't agree.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 00:34 GMT
#295
On November 25 2020 09:33 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 25 2020 09:29 Trfel wrote:
On November 25 2020 09:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 25 2020 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On November 25 2020 09:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think you are morely focused on Vivax' meta and i am focused on his meta and then idk our worlds collide ffs lol.... :D
I don't feel too focused on Vivax's meta? I just know he's a capable scum player, and I don't feel like he's done anything out of that range yet. I'm confident his alignment will become more clear over time, I always think that lynches and deadlines make it much easier to discern players' alignments.

uh.. then we have a problem. because i dont have him as "capable scum player" at all.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree then. IMO you have to assume someone can play to the top of their scum range, and Vivax has demonstrated at least a decent scum range. Even if typically he hasn't hit that.

I like Vivax's play so far and I'd town lean him I think, but I'm not too confident yet.

I dont understand. Why do we have an argument on Vivax if you agree with me on him?
Because you're highly confident he is town, I'm much closer to null but slightly town?

I wouldn't call it an argument, I was just wanting to know where you were coming from. I now understand, even if I don't agree.

Oh right. Yeah that's true.
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 00:36 GMT
#296
On November 25 2020 06:25 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 06:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:22 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Eh i read the first three or four posts and Grack already comes off as very townie lol...


Idk man, grack these past few games as town has been lack luster then this game is straight up try hard.

Idk man, if grack is try hard this game does it alone make him mafia?


Could be, why else would he try hard to be mayor?


This is pretty shit when you've basically only posted that you should be mayor up till here.

Actually it's pretty shit anyway.
I can take that responsibility.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 00:45 GMT
#297
Idk. i have to sleep. I think i should be mayor.
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 00:58 GMT
#298
On November 25 2020 09:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 08:55 Tictock wrote:
At this point anybody seriously wanting to be mayor had better have actual opinions, a preffered lynch target, and reasons why.

Okay who is your preference atm?


You shouldn't need to ask this.

My opinions haven't really changed.
I can take that responsibility.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 01:02 GMT
#299
Alakaslam, you around?

What do you think of me? Given that I was your main scumread earlier (at least, I think? trying to interpret your post, correct me if I'm wrong) and it seems you have forgotten about that in your latest list post.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 25 2020 02:03 GMT
#300
On November 25 2020 09:36 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 06:25 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:22 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 25 2020 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Eh i read the first three or four posts and Grack already comes off as very townie lol...


Idk man, grack these past few games as town has been lack luster then this game is straight up try hard.

Idk man, if grack is try hard this game does it alone make him mafia?


Could be, why else would he try hard to be mayor?


This is pretty shit when you've basically only posted that you should be mayor up till here.

Actually it's pretty shit anyway.


Difference is, I ain’t trying hard, but you can’t apparently tell :|
Life?
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 120
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3943
Mong 80
sorry 35
ToSsGirL 17
Icarus 8
Noble 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g7044
WinterStarcraft599
C9.Mang0268
ceh9171
Sick144
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt402
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.